Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,164 members, 7,811,372 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:25 AM

My Girlfriend Is Denying Me Sex Everytime . - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Denying Me Sex Everytime . (12276 Views)

My Boyfriend Wants Sex Everytime We Meet. / Really Frustrated My Wife Keeps Denying Me Sex / My Boyfriend Has Never Satisfied Me Sexually But Expects Sex Everytime From Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Is Denying Me Sex Everytime . by funkmrflexx(m): 7:50am On May 01, 2020
My girlfriend is denying me sex. When we first started dating our sex life was great. But in these past few months she always refused sex. She'll give excuses like she's tired, she's not in the mood. Anytime I want to touch, she'll remove my hand from her body,
This started when she came from school. She come to my house from school sometimes. We can stay a whole month without sex. (she can be with me for two months, so I'm sure she's not getting it outside) She won't even be bothered, she's very hard working. She cooks, cleans and a very good wife material. My family loves her.
But the issue now is sex. I can't be in the house with my girlfriend for two months and no sex. I'm not the type of guy that cheats but I'm thinking about it.
What I'll do is I'll stop asking her. Stop touching her in anyway. If kinky hold me. I'll go outside because I don't want to spoil our relationship because of sex

What do you think ?

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is Denying Me Sex Everytime . by ExAngel007(f): 7:52am On May 01, 2020
sex kee u there

Is there no better thing to use your time with?

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Denying Me Sex Everytime . by Xristars(m): 7:53am On May 01, 2020
My brother marry her and repent from this act.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Denying Me Sex Everytime . by Kylekent59: 7:53am On May 01, 2020
It could be that she has a disease of which she doesn't wanna tell you.

She's protecting you bro

30 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Denying Me Sex Everytime . by funkmrflexx(m): 7:55am On May 01, 2020
ExAngel007:
sex kee u there

Is there no better thing to use your time with?

Go and sit down. Can you date a guy without a dick?

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is Denying Me Sex Everytime . by ExAngel007(f): 7:57am On May 01, 2020
funkmrflexx:

Go and sit down. Can you date a guy without a dick?
you r a guy with Dick but no brain

24 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Denying Me Sex Everytime . by Skmoda(m): 7:57am On May 01, 2020
Maybe she aint ready yet...but also she might not be sexually attracted to you.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Denying Me Sex Everytime . by funkmrflexx(m): 7:58am On May 01, 2020
Skmoda:
Maybe she aint ready yet...but also she might not be sexually attracted to you.

She says she hardly gets in the mood for sex
Re: My Girlfriend Is Denying Me Sex Everytime . by Nobody: 8:02am On May 01, 2020
she has feelings for someone else already,so ur touch irritates her.. I've been there before

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is Denying Me Sex Everytime . by Nobody: 8:02am On May 01, 2020
You see your life,
she cooks
clean and
a good wife material
somebody's daughter o, someone's precious child, you've turned her into a slave, and now you're claiming she's depriving you of sex, are you kidding me! What makes you think you're entitled to her body for you to feel like you own her.....
what have you done for her Mr?

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is Denying Me Sex Everytime . by nrexzy: 8:04am On May 01, 2020
She is cheating

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Denying Me Sex Everytime . by Nobody: 8:06am On May 01, 2020
You deny people their right. You're not married so it's not your right. Either you keep begging or you leave her be. With the way you tabled this matter if I be your girlfriend I go make sure say you go see soap call am punna. With the way you go dance soapy.

Me Wey Don dey with woman for long no see pant sef.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Denying Me Sex Everytime . by donbachi(m): 8:18am On May 01, 2020
She is on rapid somewhere...the guy hold her for work..sorry.

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Denying Me Sex Everytime . by Ezemarcel(m): 8:24am On May 01, 2020
Guy u b mumu...na ur type buhari call lazy youth....just get a job and sex will b off ur mind

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Denying Me Sex Everytime . by StrongandMighty: 8:24am On May 01, 2020
I wonder the kind mind people dey get oo... How person go come online dey bold enough dey complain how he or she wasn't allowed to sin.

is premarital sex no longer a sin? please I want to know

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is Denying Me Sex Everytime . by 9japride(m): 9:45am On May 01, 2020
funkmrflexx:
My girlfriend is denying me sex. When we first started dating our sex life was great. But in these past few months she always refused sex. She'll give excuses like she's tired, she's not in the mood. Anytime I want to touch, she'll remove my hand from her body,
This started when she came from school. She come to my house from school sometimes. We can stay a whole month without sex. (she can be with me for two months, so I'm sure she's not getting it outside) She won't even be bothered, she's very hard working. She cooks, cleans and a very good wife material. My family loves her.
But the issue now is sex. I can't be in the house with my girlfriend for two months and no sex. I'm not the type of guy that cheats but I'm thinking about it.
What I'll do is I'll stop asking her. Stop touching her in anyway. If kinky hold me. I'll go outside because I don't want to spoil our relationship because of sex

What do you think ?
[color=#006600][/color]

How can you be asking this kind of question? Since both of you engage yourself in a relationship and you both do have sex once in a while, if she's not giving you what you want pls leave her because you will keep complaining while in still being in that relationship. Don't mind all the hypocrites commenting here.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Denying Me Sex Everytime . by Lexusgs430: 9:57am On May 01, 2020
funkmrflexx:

What do you think ?

She is a very wise lady........

If you enjoy sex with her so much....... Do her right and marry her........

You chop her finish for a long time, turn her needle hole into a borehole...... Then dump her...... Wetin she gain?

MARRY HER AND OPEN THE SEX TAP.....

8 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Denying Me Sex Everytime . by hkidola00(m): 9:58am On May 01, 2020
SmellySperm:
she has feelings for someone else already,so ur touch irritates her..
I've been there before
i realized this the hard way, d topic is under my profile... ladies!!!
Re: My Girlfriend Is Denying Me Sex Everytime . by infogenius(m): 10:06am On May 01, 2020
It seems she has a better understanding that premarital sex is evil.
Learn from her and zip up until u're married.

7 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Denying Me Sex Everytime . by sirzee1660(m): 10:06am On May 01, 2020
Bro we are on the same league even though I have threatening her to cheat or break up,she still form deaf eye.... what even piss me off is the way she demand money and if I don't give her I will be tag a stingy boo and am suspecting she's cheating anyway

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Denying Me Sex Everytime . by MedicH: 10:17am On May 01, 2020
You can't break up with her because of sex or start cheating. You can try to get her to talk about what the issue is. Initiate talks about marriage with her and see how she reacts. From there you can know if that's what she wants and this depends on you both age. Chances are she scared if after eating the coochie now u will run especially if you're her first and with the way these guys here are screaming virgin or nothing for marriage it's double wahala for dead body. If and only if she is a good woman and u love her u can wife her up.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Denying Me Sex Everytime . by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:17am On May 01, 2020
Take her out to somewhere nice and private. Change of environment has a way of easing the mind. Discuss with her to open up. There is always a reason.

A. Marriage - you are not showing signs of being ready to settle down and she wants more than sex.

B. Another man - She is cheating on you. Ready to wait for the time to spend with her man. Emotionally does not consider you her bedmate.

C. Illness - she is sick and does not know if you are emotionally capable of handling it.

D. Anger - she might have found something about you and does not know how to confront you.

Let her tell you what it is. If she is not willing to open up. Sorry my brother, you have come to the "End Of The Road." Time to move on and find a lady ready to meet your needs.

With time, although difficult, you will get over her.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Denying Me Sex Everytime . by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:20am On May 01, 2020
infogenius:
It seems she has a better understanding that premarital sex is evil.
Learn from her and zip up until u're married.

She did not have the understanding when she was giving it to him regularly to build his emotions towards her. Now understanding maths has entered her head.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Denying Me Sex Everytime . by LeRabbite: 10:20am On May 01, 2020
What I want guys to understand is that sex diminishes in long term relationships, most especially marriage.

Having said that, you are no obligation to continue any relationship as long as your needs are being ignored. You should have a minimum set of requirements for any relationship of yours to exist and/or continue, and as soon as you see that those requirement aren’t being met, you should have no problems/guilt moving on mercilessly.

Mr. Funkmrflexxx, let me tell you, your girlfriend is not fûcking you because she does not want to fûck you. This means that she’s getting it elsewhere. And you know what else, she’s either in love with the other side or seriously she’s notionally invested in him and their relationship.

Bin that broad now. Ask her to leave your house. Tell her your mum wants to come visit or something she cannot argue with. Once gone, she must never come back into your house, ever again.

If I tell you the disgusting places I’ve fûcked people’s wives and girlfriends, you will understand what I’m saying.

Drop that broad now and get a babe willing to fûck the shît outta your brains.

11 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Denying Me Sex Everytime . by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:21am On May 01, 2020
If it is marriage, which is most likely, nothing wrong in her giving you a push to do the right thing. Do not feel hurt if it is marriage. It shows she cares about you and wants to spend the rest of her life with you. Do you want to?

What I fear from these kind of ladies is that, they are the type that can deny their husbands bed happiness for six months if she is angry.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Denying Me Sex Everytime . by Remaboy(m): 10:23am On May 01, 2020
Below is a photo of Millen.niumlady begging for my money. She then insulted me. She is a notorious beggar and has been known to suck c*cks for chicken change.
She insults people, then proceeds to beg in secret. This is a now-deleted thread.
Please guys, let's spread the word. She has a rabid mouth

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Denying Me Sex Everytime . by Nobody: 10:24am On May 01, 2020
StrongandMighty:
I wonder the kind mind people dey get oo... How person go come online dey bold enough dey complain how he or she wasn't allowed to sin.

is premarital sex no longer a sin? please I want to know

When did having sex become a sin?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Denying Me Sex Everytime . by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:25am On May 01, 2020
Remaboy:
Below is a photo of Millen.niumlady begging for my money. She then insulted me. She is a notorious beggar and has been known to suck c*cks for chicken change.
She insults people, then proceeds to beg in secret. This is a now-deleted thread.
Please guys, let's spread the word. She has a rabid mouth
It is not a crime to be broke. Life has its ups and downs. No need painting her bad because she has some financial challenges. Heck, some people have not paid their workers two months now because of the situation.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Denying Me Sex Everytime . by BareFacedLies(m): 10:25am On May 01, 2020
Your girlfriend probably has eyes for another guy now but she does not know how to break up with you.

It's best for you to end the relationship now and move on.

Or it's possible you made a promise to her which you have not yet fulfilled and she decided to hold back
Re: My Girlfriend Is Denying Me Sex Everytime . by QwarkdFerengi(m): 10:27am On May 01, 2020
donbachi:
She is on rapid somewhere...the guy hold her for work..sorry.
That's actually a point or the dudes gbenshing is actually boring so the girl is probably just pissed going through same routine over and over with no improvement. Girls will keep saying they don't like this and that. The truth is they like gbenshing more than anything and when you do it right, they will keep disturbing you for it and you won't have peace of mind until you give in to their demand for it. Be creative and this your essay go be story. Don't argue op. Just test run the levels again but this time, no fall hand with just one style before releasing the Bitcoin. Give am well well and watch her panting and holding you close to her when you are done. She will just be smiling anyhow like goat wey lick lime.

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Denying Me Sex Everytime . by StrongandMighty: 10:27am On May 01, 2020
Ardar:

When did having sex become a sin?

I've always known that premarital sex is a sin... maybe I'm old fashioned, enlighten me.

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Endowed Slay Queen Bares Full Boobs In Tantalizing Nudes! / If Your Boo Release Farts When Making Out.. / What Nerds Don't Know About Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.