Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

State Of The Nation: Anyone Who Tells Bitter Truth Is An Igbo Or IPOB - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / State Of The Nation: Anyone Who Tells Bitter Truth Is An Igbo Or IPOB (2259 Views)

Ohakim: They Are Not Ordinary People Or IPOB, They Came To Kill Me / 2023: Don't Vote For Anybody Who Tells You It Will Be Easy - Sanusi (Video) / Who Killed The Army Couple? DSS Or IPOB? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

State Of The Nation: Anyone Who Tells Bitter Truth Is An Igbo Or IPOB by Nobody: 8:24am On May 01, 2020
Having gone through different social media outfits especially twitter and nairaland, I've realised that only Igbos are not scared of saying the truth in Nigeria today. If other tribe does it with a pseudonym, the person is blindly tagged an Igbo. If the person uses his real name, the assumption is that he/she has been paid or brainswashed by the Igbos. Kudos to Igbos for standing for truth. The Almighty God does not glory in lies. Your benefits will be immeasurable in near future. No disease or pestilence shall come near your abode because you stand for truth and equality. Nothing annoys God like an adult who lies or a community who supports injustices. The consequence is grave. God bless you all the Igbos who stand for truth.

41 Likes 9 Shares

Re: State Of The Nation: Anyone Who Tells Bitter Truth Is An Igbo Or IPOB by majamajic(m): 8:25am On May 01, 2020
U are right

2 guys was on themselves here , one said a bitter truth about rice sent to SW , the other one immediately tag him easterner , until the both understand they are from almost same town , they have to calm down

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: State Of The Nation: Anyone Who Tells Bitter Truth Is An Igbo Or IPOB by oluwadabira111(m): 8:25am On May 01, 2020
Says who!!
Re: State Of The Nation: Anyone Who Tells Bitter Truth Is An Igbo Or IPOB by xcabczyxabczzzz: 8:28am On May 01, 2020
What is the truth again?
Re: State Of The Nation: Anyone Who Tells Bitter Truth Is An Igbo Or IPOB by Nobody: 8:28am On May 01, 2020
Nigeria has over 500 tribes in this country, why must we continuously hear about the plight of the Ibos, Hausas and Yorubas? These so called 3 major tribes sold Nigeria out to the highest bidder. They claimed they wanted independence, they got independence for themselves and their generations. So forgive me if I do not cry tattooed tears for your plight.

1 Like

Re: State Of The Nation: Anyone Who Tells Bitter Truth Is An Igbo Or IPOB by Comedian2019: 8:34am On May 01, 2020
Jubril el Sudan is the biggest lie and it's coming from where? op, don't say what you don't know about.

3 Likes

Re: State Of The Nation: Anyone Who Tells Bitter Truth Is An Igbo Or IPOB by Nobody: 8:46am On May 01, 2020
Jubril el Sudan is certainly not an Igbo if he lies. Check his tribe very well.
Re: State Of The Nation: Anyone Who Tells Bitter Truth Is An Igbo Or IPOB by ogbuefi677(m): 8:49am On May 01, 2020
Mmuoojukwu:
Having gone through different social media outfits especially twitter and nairaland, I've realised that only Igbos are not scared of saying the truth in Nigeria today. If other tribe does it with a pseudonym, the person is blindly tagged an Igbo. If the person uses his real name, the assumption is that he/she has been paid or brainswashed by the Igbos. Kudos to Igbos for standing for truth. The Almighty God does not glory in lies. Your benefits will be immeasurable in near future. No disease or pestilence shall come near your abode because you stand for truth and equality. Nothing annoys God like an adult who lies or a community who supports injustices. The consequence is grave. God bless you all the Igbos who stand for truth.
This covik wan nine has made an important revelation.
You know they used to mock Igbos that we're losers bla bla bla.
Now we know who are d real losers.
Small lockdown,less than 2 weeks, d so called owners of zoogeria de bleat like tethered goat denied grass and water due to hunger.
One million boys ,awawa boys,dem de protest of hunger for Kano,while we siddon de look grin

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: State Of The Nation: Anyone Who Tells Bitter Truth Is An Igbo Or IPOB by DanseMacabre(m): 8:49am On May 01, 2020
Ebonyeyes:
Nigeria has over 500 tribes in this country, why must we continuously hear about the plight of the Ibos, Hausas and Yorubas? These so called 3 major tribes sold Nigeria out to the highest bidder. They claimed they wanted independence, they got independence for themselves and their generations. So forgive me if I do not cry tattooed tears for your plight.

Hmmm this is deep.
Re: State Of The Nation: Anyone Who Tells Bitter Truth Is An Igbo Or IPOB by kalufelix(m): 9:17am On May 01, 2020
Ebonyeyes:
Minority tribes share affinity with the major ones.. I wonder what you are on about? ... We should be re- emerging and returning to regional governance rather than the greed motivated divisions which has kept us where we are today...

2 Likes

Re: State Of The Nation: Anyone Who Tells Bitter Truth Is An Igbo Or IPOB by Nobody: 9:21am On May 01, 2020
kalufelix:
Minority tribes share affinity with the major ones.. I wonder what you are on about? ... We should be re- emerging and returning to regional governance rather than the greed motivated divisions which has kept us where we are today...

Are you saying the Ibos/Hausas/Yorubas care for the other 500 tribes? All I hear and see is Ibo this, Hausa that, Yoruba this. Nothing is ever said about the other tribes that have been under-represented and under-valued in this country.

1 Like

Re: State Of The Nation: Anyone Who Tells Bitter Truth Is An Igbo Or IPOB by 9japride(m): 9:26am On May 01, 2020
Ebonyeyes:
[color=#006600][/color]

Its because of the silence of the minority tribes that's why Nigeria is not moving forward. Imagine the oil rich states with minority tribes and their lands/water are polluted, poverty everywhere and yet they are keeping quiet. Can you destroy northern region or keep them out of their wealth and you expect them to keep mute? Its not possible, they will rather scatter everything. Its only the oppressors and dishonest person that hate the Igbos.

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: State Of The Nation: Anyone Who Tells Bitter Truth Is An Igbo Or IPOB by kalufelix(m): 9:26am On May 01, 2020
The igbo man is self sufficient so he has no need to sound politically correct... Unlike the yorubas who try to paint a picture of respect and cultural values only to backstab for Africa the moment the master steps away..cheesy Igbos are proud rebels... Yorubas are proud slaves..

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: State Of The Nation: Anyone Who Tells Bitter Truth Is An Igbo Or IPOB by Dedetwo(m): 9:28am On May 01, 2020
Comedian2019:
Jubril el Sudan is the biggest lie and it's coming from where?
op, don't say what you don't know about.

When M. Buhari was given stem cell treatment, he transformed into Jubril el Sudan. The tweak of someone's biological straits triggers remote assumptions. Therefore there is a truth in the saga of Jubril el Sudan.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: State Of The Nation: Anyone Who Tells Bitter Truth Is An Igbo Or IPOB by Piggyyeasters(f): 9:29am On May 01, 2020
Mmuoojukwu:
IPOB have not been truthful about Kawnu who died from corona virus infection
The worst part is that they brought one impostor to act for late fugitive terrorist Nnamdi Kawnu

1 Like

Re: State Of The Nation: Anyone Who Tells Bitter Truth Is An Igbo Or IPOB by Dedetwo(m): 9:31am On May 01, 2020
ogbuefi677:

Small lockdown,less than 2 weeks, d so called owners of zoogeria de bleat like tethered goat denied grass and water due to hunger.
One million boys ,awawa boys,dem de protest of hunger for Kano,while we siddon de look grin

Some folks from the so-called sophisticated bunch are taking a dive into rivers across the country. Yet they talk about war.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: State Of The Nation: Anyone Who Tells Bitter Truth Is An Igbo Or IPOB by Nobody: 9:31am On May 01, 2020
@op, you may be right. But let me ask you this. Had it been this whole lockdown effect is not much felt by the igbos, would there be saying the bitter truth as you claim?
(all their business are lockdown, and we all know, majority of them have no expectation for salary)

The truth is, until an average Nigerian stand up for justice even if it doesn't affect them, the country can not get better than this.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: State Of The Nation: Anyone Who Tells Bitter Truth Is An Igbo Or IPOB by Piggyyeasters(f): 9:34am On May 01, 2020
Dedetwo:

When M. Buhari was given stem cell treatment, he transformed into Jubril el Sudan. The tweak of someone's biological straits triggers remote assumptions. Therefore there is a truth in the saga of Jubril el Sudan.
the same thing happened to late fugitive terrorist kownu

1 Like

Re: State Of The Nation: Anyone Who Tells Bitter Truth Is An Igbo Or IPOB by Staro: 9:35am On May 01, 2020
Mmuoojukwu:

OP
So, true.
ZOMBIES have always classified me as Igbo for this reason

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: State Of The Nation: Anyone Who Tells Bitter Truth Is An Igbo Or IPOB by XANDERBOY85: 9:36am On May 01, 2020
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

Its because of the silence of the minority tribes that's why Nigeria is not moving forward. Imagine the oil rich states with minority tribes and their lands/water are polluted, poverty everywhere and yet they are keeping quiet. Can you destroy northern region or keep them out of their wealth and you expect them to keep mute? Its not possible, they will rather scatter everything. Its only the oppressors and dishonest person that hate the Igbos.

Spot on!

If they had all the oyel and gas, Nigeria would have been history since the 60s! And i wonder how many myopic, i-too-sabi southern ethnicities would have had the balls to go to war to sustain 'one Nigeria'!

Ndi ara!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: State Of The Nation: Anyone Who Tells Bitter Truth Is An Igbo Or IPOB by Nobody: 9:39am On May 01, 2020
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

The silence is killing the Niger Deltans. Oil proceeds from the Niger Delta is for Nigerians. However Zamfara discovered GOLD in their state and the proceeds goes to Zamfara state ONLY. How is this fair?

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: State Of The Nation: Anyone Who Tells Bitter Truth Is An Igbo Or IPOB by 9japride(m): 9:40am On May 01, 2020
XANDERBOY85:

Spot on!

If they had all the oyel and gas, Nigeria would have been history since the 60s! And i wonder how many myopic, i-too-sabi southern ethnicities would have had the balls to go to war to sustain 'one Nigeria'!

Ndi ara!
[color=#006600][/color]

It baffles me. They think political correctness is being smart. Na just modern day mumu trait be that.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: State Of The Nation: Anyone Who Tells Bitter Truth Is An Igbo Or IPOB by DanHaske: 9:40am On May 01, 2020
xcabczyxabczzzz:
What is the truth again?
The president is an impostor from Sudan called jubrin.
Kyari died 2 weeks before it was announced.
Jonathan is the best president ever.
Buhari contracted corona virus from kyari.
Tinubu something something something

1 Like

Re: State Of The Nation: Anyone Who Tells Bitter Truth Is An Igbo Or IPOB by Hoephase: 9:44am On May 01, 2020
Expensiverichyb:
@op, you may be right. But let me ask you this. Had it been this whole lockdown effect is not much felt by the igbos, would there be saying the bitter truth as you claim?
(all their business are lockdown, and we all know, majority of them have no expectation for salary)

The truth is, until an average Nigerian stand up for justice even if it doesn't affect them, the country can not get better than this.

As it stands today we have had more stories of hunger and woes from the regions where supposedly all of them are salary earner. grin. The so called locked businesses are hiking their prices while the income of the salary earners get receiving the same amount that dwindling in value with each passing day.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: State Of The Nation: Anyone Who Tells Bitter Truth Is An Igbo Or IPOB by 9japride(m): 9:50am On May 01, 2020
Ebonyeyes:

The silence is killing the Niger Deltans. Oil proceeds from the Niger Delta is for Nigerians. However Zamfara discovered GOLD in their state and the proceeds goes to Zamfara state ONLY. How is this fair?
[color=#006600][/color]

Its to tell you the north are smart, they keep enjoying proceeds from their natural resources. Northerners don't believe in fair play at all at all; never! The southerners should keep sleeping while oil becomes irrelevant, by then it will be to late to cry. If they have people like Kanu though in a more understandable way to wake them up from their slumber.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: State Of The Nation: Anyone Who Tells Bitter Truth Is An Igbo Or IPOB by Nobody: 9:51am On May 01, 2020
Mmuoojukwu:

Here we go again with the chest beating driven by inferiority and persecution complex. Only we Igbos tell the truth and are hated for it. Only Igbos are fair-skinned and they don't like us. Only Igbos are hardworking and they want us dead because of that. Only Igbos build mansions and storey buildings and they want to wipe us out Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah.

May I ask who you lot have in the entire history of Nigeria that told the truth in the face of tyranny like Fela, Gani Fawehinmi, Wole Soyinka , Femi Falana etal? Just wake up and be chatting shit just to sate the need to chest-beat over anything and everything. Pathetic. There is nothing special or unique about Igbos so stop disturbing us daily with your delusions or better still take it to IPOBland.com.

4 Likes

Re: State Of The Nation: Anyone Who Tells Bitter Truth Is An Igbo Or IPOB by Nobody: 9:53am On May 01, 2020
Hoephase:

As it stands today we have had more stories of hunger and woes from the regions where supposedly all of them are salary earner. grin. The so called locked businesses are hiking their prices while the income of the salary earners get receiving the same amount that dwindling in value with each passing day.
My last paragraph is the very aim for my write up. No need for argument. Stay safe sir

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: State Of The Nation: Anyone Who Tells Bitter Truth Is An Igbo Or IPOB by dignity33: 10:14am On May 01, 2020
Grayoso:

Here we go again with the chest beating driven by inferiority and persecution complex. Only we Igbos tell the truth and are hated for it. Only Igbos are fair-skinned and they don't like us. Only Igbos are hardworking and they want us dead because of that. Only Igbos build mansions and storey buildings and they want to wipe us out Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah.

May I ask who you lot have in the entire history of Nigeria that told the truth in the face of tyranny like Fela, Gani Fawehinmi, Wole Soyinka , Femi Falana etal? Just wake up and be chatting shit just to sate the need to chest-beat over anything and everything. Pathetic. There is nothing special or unique about Igbos so stop disturbing us daily with your delusions or better still take it to IPOBland.com.
You guys are the problem of Nigeria sorry to said this, I never see a Yoruba person promoting any good person that come from another tribe most especially Igbo only what they does is tarnishing that person name out of jealousy. And you can never see them criticizing their fellow Yoruba that loot this country instead they will choose to promote the person over saint from another tribe what do you guys stand in promoting evil because of tribe.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: State Of The Nation: Anyone Who Tells Bitter Truth Is An Igbo Or IPOB by Nobody: 10:18am On May 01, 2020
ogbuefi677:

It is pathetic how you guys are so insecure you feel the need to boast and beat your chest with everything and anything.

So called one million boys and Awawa boys you Igbos keep talking about did not get to fly before Lagosians cut their wings. I even felt sorry for the misguided young men as several videos emerged of them being lynched all over Lagos. All their gra gra stopped in less than a few days.

The other SW States have not experienced similar yet you dishonest propagandists want to use a Lagos issue to smear the entire SW.

Worldwide many are suffering because of this pandemic yet you Igbos are the only one who will pretend you dont get hungry ,sick or become needy as all humans of flesh and blood do.

You guys are not well or mentally balanced. You really need to take a look at yourselves and stop being a nuisance with your obsession to divide people over everything. You've done this for years over religion, ethnic origin, caste and even gender. Now you are doing same with a disease pandemic. You guys are twisted and need prayers.

5 Likes

Re: State Of The Nation: Anyone Who Tells Bitter Truth Is An Igbo Or IPOB by Nobody: 10:21am On May 01, 2020
dignity33:
You guys are the problem of Nigeria sorry to said this, I never see a Yoruba person promoting any good person that come from another tribe most especially Igbo only what they does is tarnishing that person name out of jealousy. And you can never see them criticizing their fellow Yoruba that loot this country instead they will choose to promote the person over saint from another tribe what do you guys stand in promoting evil because of tribe.

You're a lunatic and an example of a typical Igbo. Ranting incoherently like a maniac at someone who addresses the nonsense your Igbo brother wrote in a thread he also started . Are you not better served telling OP to stop his divisive garbage at a time like this? Your are all sick and twisted.

3 Likes

Re: State Of The Nation: Anyone Who Tells Bitter Truth Is An Igbo Or IPOB by 9japride(m): 10:26am On May 01, 2020
When communicating with people online, guys should put it at the back of their mind that same way we have armed political thugs, its same way here online we have armed political thugs. But here their weapon is the keyboard. Don't expect any meaningful statement from them, same like expecting a political thug who wants to snatch a ballot box to make any reasonable point.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ibibio Means Igbo Junior According To Mazi Nnamdi Kanu / The New And The Sad Business Of De-marketing Nigeria. Pic. / BREAKING News: Happen Now Video Live Mysterious Heavy Fire In Lagos Beach.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.