Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,639 members, 7,820,240 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Nnamdi Kanu: Dangote Became A Billionaire Because FG Gave Him Monopoly - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu: Dangote Became A Billionaire Because FG Gave Him Monopoly (60926 Views)

FG Gave Each Legislator ₦100M But Asked A Ward To Share One Bag Of Rice - NLC / Tinubu Became A Billionaire Because He Trades Stock - Dele Alake / FG Gave Olayinka Sonayon Fisher, Cocaine Trafficker Passport Contract - Hundeyin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Dangote Became A Billionaire Because FG Gave Him Monopoly by Enyimbamercedes: 1:40pm On May 01, 2020
You can actually count very few business men who built their wealth form hard work without Government help.

You see all the Forbes billionaires; they were all created from government patronage

Otedola, Dangote, Indimi, Danjuma, Adenuga, Alakija...

But you see the secret billionaires in Nnewi...Innoson, Maduka... these are the ones we should look up to

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Dangote Became A Billionaire Because FG Gave Him Monopoly by Toks2008(m): 1:40pm On May 01, 2020
SweetCunt97:
His doppelganger?

It is very easy to create a life like mask and the user will look perfectly like the original person.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Dangote Became A Billionaire Because FG Gave Him Monopoly by Joefat: 1:40pm On May 01, 2020
If u wanted to know how our government enriched Dangote.. Let them take product of Sugar, Salt and cement from here and let's wait and see how long all this will last..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Dangote Became A Billionaire Because FG Gave Him Monopoly by abdulkayus(m): 1:41pm On May 01, 2020
masterP042:

Which business drive.. All other business aspects where there have been an existing monopoly or strong market, dangote has failed to enter and succeed in it. Eg tomatoes, noodles etc. He hasn't explored a new market and made it without govt backing and monopoly

U don't expect him to succeed in every business ventures, even Bill Gate didn't succeed in every business ventures.
Now tell me, is there monopoly in Sugar, Seasonings, Salt that dangote is trading in. Even in the so called cement industry, apart from Dangote cement, there are also Sokoto cement, Bua cement and Lafarge cement. So, where is the monopoly.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Dangote Became A Billionaire Because FG Gave Him Monopoly by Nobody: 1:41pm On May 01, 2020
viyon02:
Very true, many politicians hide their money in his company.
Oya bring your evidence. So all those bonds they are raising are politicians money.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Dangote Became A Billionaire Because FG Gave Him Monopoly by BiafraforTrump: 1:41pm On May 01, 2020
Miracle1991:
when igbos call the shut during GEJ what did they do to bring ibeto to limelight.
Always blaming others. Victim mentality.

Is Jonathan Igbo?. You Yorubas can be foolish eeh, why did Obasanjo bring Ibeto down in the first place and you to turn around to shout your usual "victim mentality" crap.
Why not allow people move their businesses forward on a level playing ground than witch hunting ONE and expect subsequent regimes to lift him up, is that not pure foolishness sponsored by envy and wickedness.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Dangote Became A Billionaire Because FG Gave Him Monopoly by ajl: 1:41pm On May 01, 2020
Okoroawusa:

If na so e easy make another woman try nah...abi no be the pvssy?

Nonsense theory

And a fashion designer became an owner of oil block. How can one wrap one's head around that? Mind boggling, eh! But it's Nija now. Easiiii!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Dangote Became A Billionaire Because FG Gave Him Monopoly by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 1:42pm On May 01, 2020
humilitypays:
I won't reveal my identity because of doubting Thomas of a nobody like you, so run along, defend what you don't know little kid

Fact he stated.

You the kid here for not having counter fact, and opting to insult.

How old are you by the way? Definitely under 25.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Dangote Became A Billionaire Because FG Gave Him Monopoly by Nobody: 1:42pm On May 01, 2020
we know dat already
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Dangote Became A Billionaire Because FG Gave Him Monopoly by Nobody: 1:42pm On May 01, 2020
Zero proof. Just usual chest beating and beer parlour gossip and allegations.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Dangote Became A Billionaire Because FG Gave Him Monopoly by SweetCunt97(f): 1:42pm On May 01, 2020
Toks2008:

It is very easy to create a life like mask and the user will look perfectly like the original person.

Like that of buhari ba?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Dangote Became A Billionaire Because FG Gave Him Monopoly by Temysteve(m): 1:42pm On May 01, 2020
Okoroawusa:

If na so e easy make another woman try nah...abi no be the pvssy?

Nonsense theory
her own get air conditional, na why the thing dey too expensive..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Dangote Became A Billionaire Because FG Gave Him Monopoly by Nobody: 1:43pm On May 01, 2020
viyon02:
Very true, many politicians hide their money in his company.

Fish brain, provide only one receipt. It's yet you don't have proof
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Dangote Became A Billionaire Because FG Gave Him Monopoly by humilitypays(m): 1:43pm On May 01, 2020
Angelfrost:

Really??!... This is news to me o!!! Is this confirmed and true??!

I have never truly understood the reason for such monopoly anyway, and how he has sustained it all these years! It somehow stinks of tax evasion, special waivers, and even money laundering!!!

Well, corruption and nepotism will keep this nation eternally behind!!!
Initially, Dangote was acting as a front for top federal government office holders in Nigeria after the death of Abacha.

If Abacha was alive, Dangote would have remained a local importer he was.

If Abiola too was alive, Dangote will never have risen to become a billionaire just like that.

So you are not aware that Dangote is the one handling the construction of Apapa-Oshodi expressway using his own construction company he setup via 3rd party alliances.

He gave FG the quote to construct the road, and requested that he funds it in exchange for tax waiver, and your corrupt government under Mr Integrity Buhari agreed after doing their own dirty backyard exchanges of course.

Dangote is venturing into all sectors of the economy as we speak..... He wants to dominate all sectors; cement, FMCG (sugar, flour, pasta, etc), rice production, tomato, oil & gas (refinery), petrochemical (fertilizer, etc), automobile (he owns a truck assembling company now in Ikeja Lagos), he was also partly into oil import through his brothers Rahamania Oil or so which made him clash with Otedola around 2004 - 2006 or thereabout.

He has grown so big with the help of FG that government can no longer stop him just as Boko Haram has grown so big that the initial local founders in Borno and co can no longer stop Boko Haram

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Dangote Became A Billionaire Because FG Gave Him Monopoly by ozowarac: 1:44pm On May 01, 2020
Golan007:
Impostor.

Wow 32k viewers.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Dangote Became A Billionaire Because FG Gave Him Monopoly by abdulkayus(m): 1:45pm On May 01, 2020
Enyimbamercedes:
You can actually count very few business men who built their wealth form hard work without Government help.

You see all the Forbes billionaires; they were all created from government patronage

Otedola, Dangote, Indimi, Danjuma, Adenuga, Alakija...

But you see the secret billionaires in Nnewi...Innoson, Maduka... these are the ones we should look up to

Even the Innoson and Maduka are all help by the government. No billionaire that doesn't have government backing, even in advance countries it is the same. Cosmos Maduka was given the sole license by OBJ government to import BMW cars during COJA All Africa Games in Abuja 2003,in which he made billions.
Innoson is being help and still help by the government. Who are the largest patrons of Innoson if not the government.
Don't be tribal biased here pls.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Dangote Became A Billionaire Because FG Gave Him Monopoly by humilitypays(m): 1:45pm On May 01, 2020
Iamgrey5:
Yes, just as Jonathan gave billions to innosan to import all the machines in his factory, right! but I no prove of this.

Your problem is that you always fail to acknowledge the hard work of others.

You people will imagine things in your room and believe in your own imagination to the extent that you begin to delude yourself.

Show any prove of your allegations!
You are a kid, I don't need to be arguing with you, you are probably a job seeker so what do you know. Sorry for trying to counter you initially, you are very correct, plz forgive me, bye
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Dangote Became A Billionaire Because FG Gave Him Monopoly by Kwili: 1:47pm On May 01, 2020
haywire07:
THE LATE ALBINO MONKEY
said by a cone headed, head slammer, brown roof republic and skull miner Afonja whose people only specialize in ritual killing and mining skull of their dead.
their dead are afraid of being buried in their region bcoz d skull miners won't allow them to rest in peace. spit on Afonjas.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Dangote Became A Billionaire Because FG Gave Him Monopoly by waledeji(m): 1:47pm On May 01, 2020
Iamgrey5:

You even typed your IQ in small letters to show its true state. grin

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Dangote Became A Billionaire Because FG Gave Him Monopoly by Toks2008(m): 1:47pm On May 01, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Like that of buhari ba?

Nah you talk am.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Dangote Became A Billionaire Because FG Gave Him Monopoly by Iamgrey5(m): 1:48pm On May 01, 2020
humilitypays:
You are a kid, I don't need to be arguing with you, you are probably a job seeker so what do you know. Sorry for trying to counter you initially, you are very correct, plz forgive me, bye
I am sorry oh Mr Audio millionaire that is dragging the source of Danogote's wealth online.

Is that how you made your audio money? By hating on others? grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Dangote Became A Billionaire Because FG Gave Him Monopoly by Nobody: 1:49pm On May 01, 2020
This is not news, everyone knows that including people abroad. Their was this thread on Reddit and the discussion was centred on becoming a billionaire. They all think Dangote is a criminal because he's Nigerian and called it corrupt money.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Dangote Became A Billionaire Because FG Gave Him Monopoly by Angelfrost(m): 1:49pm On May 01, 2020
humilitypays:
Initially, Dangote was acting as a front for top federal government office holders in Nigeria after the death of Abacha.

If Abiola too was alive, Dangote will never have risen to become a billionaire just like that.

So you are not aware that Dangote is the one handling the construction of Apapa-Oshodi expressway using his own construction company he setup via 3rd party alliances.

He gave FG the quote to construct the road, and requested that he funds it in exchange for tax waiver, and your corrupt government under Mr Integrity Buhari agreed after doing their own dirty backyard exchanges of course.

Dangote is venturing into all sectors of the economy as we speak..... He wants to dominate all sectors; cement, FMCG (sugar, flour, pasta, etc), rice production, tomato, oil & gas (refinery), petrochemical (fertilizer, etc), automobile (he owns a truck assembling company now in Ikeja Lagos), he was also partly into oil import through his brothers Rahamania Oil or so which made him clash with Otedola around 2004 - 2006 or thereabout.

He has grown so big with the help of FG that government can no longer stop him just as Boko Haram has grown so big that the initial local founders in Borno and co can no longer stop Boko Haram

Then he basically owns the nation!!!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Dangote Became A Billionaire Because FG Gave Him Monopoly by xcabczyxabczzzz: 1:49pm On May 01, 2020
skyman200:
very true,such thing can happen only in a useless country,all the civilized countries of the world only believe in competition,that is why Nigeria will never be developed if ur thinking of Nigeria becoming better please stop dreaming and wake up because it doesn't work like that.
Unfortunately I am beginning to agree with this sentiment, in one way or another you just have to know someone in government for contract and the government go still get there share from the deal.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Dangote Became A Billionaire Because FG Gave Him Monopoly by Nobody: 1:49pm On May 01, 2020
zionmde:
Both this idioot and iddiots who listen to his senseless rants are useless
You and your family inclusive,nairaland beggar like you are always online begging for food

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Dangote Became A Billionaire Because FG Gave Him Monopoly by izubext007: 1:49pm On May 01, 2020
ask ur father if his father was not an idiot
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Dangote Became A Billionaire Because FG Gave Him Monopoly by Kwili: 1:49pm On May 01, 2020
Iamgrey5:

You even typed your IQ in small letters to show its true state. grin
said by a cone headed, head slammer, brown roof republic and skull miner Afonja whose people only specialize in ritual killing and mining skull of their dead.
their dead are afraid of being buried in their region bcoz d skull miners won't allow them to rest in peace. spit on Afonjas.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Dangote Became A Billionaire Because FG Gave Him Monopoly by jrusky(m): 1:50pm On May 01, 2020
Pls can I ask this idiot and confused bollock called Kanu what is his business with Nigerian I think this idiot said he is a Jew sorry fake Jew so how does Dangote became monopoly his headache

I know his idiotic miscreant followers will be clapping their dirty ugly hands in their foolishness.

Kanu you are a jew from pit of hell so no one care as per your blabla except your silly followers or better go to isreal and tell that that shit.

Leave Nigeria matter for Nigerians all ye hitler descendants.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Dangote Became A Billionaire Because FG Gave Him Monopoly by Iamgrey5(m): 1:51pm On May 01, 2020
humilitypays:

See online audio millionaire writing like a jobless newspaper stand analyst. cheesy

Throwing allegations around like a beer palour patron.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Dangote Became A Billionaire Because FG Gave Him Monopoly by Flame4chi(m): 1:51pm On May 01, 2020
This is not the time for this. We've more Serious issues to tackle.

Please Things are getting really hard with me. I'd post on here on Nairaland last week soliciting for any job I can do here in Kaduna to get funds for sustainably but that didn't come through maybe because most of the posts where deleted maybe because I added my number. At this point, I've no option at this point. I'll appreciate anything, like anything, please. I never wish to do this.

First bank. Many thanks.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Dangote Became A Billionaire Because FG Gave Him Monopoly by Nobody: 1:51pm On May 01, 2020
manuelreports:
Put him side by side Ibeto
We will know who is Real Entrepreneur
Most so called Billonaires in the South West are enjoying the night brown envelope of the FG, the Real Billonaires are from the East. I mean the people who started from the scratch with 20 pounds. Wait oh
It took Biafrans to finish the Civil war to relocate to Lagos to establish Alaba, Ladipo, Idumota, Trade Fair .
Jealousy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Tribunal Sacks Darius Ishaku, Declares Aisha Jumai Alhassan‎ Winner / Dino Melaye Shows Off His Ongoing School Project In Mopa, Kogi State / Buhari Used As An Example Of A Bad Leader During Lectures In Scotland University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.