Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,301 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:27 AM

Nnamdi Kanu: Dangote Became A Billionaire Because FG Gave Him Monopoly - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu: Dangote Became A Billionaire Because FG Gave Him Monopoly (60859 Views)

FG Gave Each Legislator ₦100M But Asked A Ward To Share One Bag Of Rice - NLC / Tinubu Became A Billionaire Because He Trades Stock - Dele Alake / FG Gave Olayinka Sonayon Fisher, Cocaine Trafficker Passport Contract - Hundeyin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Dangote Became A Billionaire Because FG Gave Him Monopoly by Nobody: 1:52pm On May 01, 2020
IJOBA2:
OH SHE PHUCKED HER WAYTO BILLIONAIRE STATUS shocked
Billionaire prostitu
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Dangote Became A Billionaire Because FG Gave Him Monopoly by gowonmaharajah(m): 1:53pm On May 01, 2020
CHIMAOBICCU:
afonja with there empty skull always spilling trash
olodo.
in that context,you use their,not there.you understand?

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Dangote Became A Billionaire Because FG Gave Him Monopoly by Jimmyubah2: 1:53pm On May 01, 2020
No be lie.
That was 2006 or thereabout.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Dangote Became A Billionaire Because FG Gave Him Monopoly by Nobody: 1:53pm On May 01, 2020
Iamgrey5:
Was there truly a monopoly in the cement industry too.

We had Lafarge(Elephant) in Sw

North had one in Benue or so

And I believe one was also in the East.

In reality because of our Porous borders, no one ever enjoys Monopoly in Nigeria.
the one in the south east was revoked by obasanjo na Oga hav u forgotten ibeto cement...

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Dangote Became A Billionaire Because FG Gave Him Monopoly by loschivatos(m): 1:53pm On May 01, 2020
festacman:
My problem with Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is that he talks about too many irrelevant things without saying anything of value to the cause of Ndi Igbo. He talks like like a thug.

He needs to talk intellectually about critical developmental issues. He needs to focus more on the key policy ideas, initiatives, programs and strategy that IPOB intends to implement differently to make South East economically prosperous and politically stable as opposed from what current set of governors are doing. That's what is relevant now if he is serious about getting widespread support.

He should quit engaging in unnecessary attacks on personalities including those who has nothing against his IPOB goals.

Simply because he is not a leader material and he can't be one.Have listened to this guy and have seen images where he adored being worshiped,he is nothing different from today Nigerian politician full of, pride and greed. Is a pity that this is the best the Igbos can produce to drive their agitation for a sovereign nation

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Dangote Became A Billionaire Because FG Gave Him Monopoly by Nobody: 1:54pm On May 01, 2020
haywire07:
THE LATE ALBINO MONKEY
This your trash isn't making sense.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Dangote Became A Billionaire Because FG Gave Him Monopoly by Island01: 1:54pm On May 01, 2020
my own is check my signature and gather some naira in this hardship thank me later
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Dangote Became A Billionaire Because FG Gave Him Monopoly by DATMAT(m): 1:54pm On May 01, 2020
Nnmadi Kalu was right on this

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Dangote Became A Billionaire Because FG Gave Him Monopoly by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 1:56pm On May 01, 2020
humilitypays:
Dangote's grandfather were not billionaires, they were successful merchants yes.

You guys defend what you don't know just to sound neutral and not to be tagged a hater. Dangote's billionaire success is tied to Nigerian federal governments helps!!

And it's healthy in buisness.

He is smart!

No where in the world you have a levelled playing field. Its all about stakes and interest.

If a brilliant Bloomberg should venture into the Nigeria market, it will be a different story.

When you want to okay hard, you have to ball hard.

And at a time, No buisness man was tied to Nigeria. Everybody has a right to explore other countries, continents and planets.

The topic holds no water.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Dangote Became A Billionaire Because FG Gave Him Monopoly by staymore: 1:56pm On May 01, 2020
This is one truth Nnamdi Kanu have said said in his lifetime.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Dangote Became A Billionaire Because FG Gave Him Monopoly by ThinkSmarter: 1:56pm On May 01, 2020
festacman:
My problem with Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is that he talks about too many irrelevant things without saying anything of value to the cause of Ndi Igbo. He talks like like a thug.

He needs to talk intellectually about critical developmental issues. He needs to focus more on the key policy ideas, initiatives, programs and strategy that IPOB intends to implement differently to make South East economically prosperous and politically stable as opposed from what current set of governors are doing. That's what is relevant now if he is serious about getting widespread support.

He should quit engaging in unnecessary attacks on personalities including those who has nothing against his IPOB goals.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Dangote Became A Billionaire Because FG Gave Him Monopoly by gowonmaharajah(m): 1:57pm On May 01, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:

It's healthy in buisness. Their can never be same favourable grounds for all buisnessmen. It's outrightly impossible.
see this one,too.
you don't know the difference between there and their and when to apply them in a sentence,huh?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Dangote Became A Billionaire Because FG Gave Him Monopoly by Nobody: 1:57pm On May 01, 2020
We all know this one na hw wud he had become the richest man if not with the heavy support of federal Govt, well its his luck let him enjoy.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Dangote Became A Billionaire Because FG Gave Him Monopoly by zionmde: 1:57pm On May 01, 2020
operationmoses:

You and your family inclusive,nairaland beggar like you are always online begging for food
NL beggar, have u ever seen me begging?
anyway it's of no surprise, u guys are full of lies. it comes out even before ur mouth is opened
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Dangote Became A Billionaire Because FG Gave Him Monopoly by Nobody: 1:57pm On May 01, 2020
DanseMacabre:
Lol.

This is just like telling us Alakija fvccked her way to billionaire status. Old news. grin
I just learnt abt her now via Google. I never knew her grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Dangote Became A Billionaire Because FG Gave Him Monopoly by Ibechris2: 1:57pm On May 01, 2020
zionmde:
Both this idioot and iddiots who listen to his senseless rants are useless

When hate becomes inborn reasoning is lost...where is sense in ur reply now?

This hate is truly killing u badly.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Dangote Became A Billionaire Because FG Gave Him Monopoly by Amhappy(f): 1:59pm On May 01, 2020
Government assistance from 1999 till date even from OBJ and GEJ that wasn't from his region. Is that not a miracle. Now he's building the biggest refinery. I can't help but love Dangote. He has a good will he sustains. Many Nigerians does not have the character to sustain such good will.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Dangote Became A Billionaire Because FG Gave Him Monopoly by fireback: 1:59pm On May 01, 2020
I have said this before. when you hear the word dangote, it simply means"the Nigeria government".
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Dangote Became A Billionaire Because FG Gave Him Monopoly by zionmde: 2:00pm On May 01, 2020
Adakintroy2:

My friend shut up. Kanu is a an idiot on many issue. On this particular one am afraid your the idiot.
so tell me with real time evidence how exactly wat he said is true and how does that relate to any useful issue today. is Government not helping Innoson too?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Dangote Became A Billionaire Because FG Gave Him Monopoly by 8stargeneral: 2:00pm On May 01, 2020
Afonjas will never believe this.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Dangote Became A Billionaire Because FG Gave Him Monopoly by xreal: 2:00pm On May 01, 2020
No be lie.

Many hide their money with him, Otedola just did that too.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Dangote Became A Billionaire Because FG Gave Him Monopoly by guru90: 2:00pm On May 01, 2020
100% True!!!

Monopoly Business Man.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Dangote Became A Billionaire Because FG Gave Him Monopoly by Miracle1991: 2:00pm On May 01, 2020
humilitypays:
Your response shows that truly you lack wisdom of what is happening and how Dangote became a billionaire through Federal Government help.

In case you don't know, Federal Governments help to Dangote hurt Lafarge Cement so much that Lafarge could not make profit for years and got sold and bought by several foreign investors for the past few decades.

FG will grant Dangote monopoly and tax waivers and even forex waivers to import cement cheaper and he will bring it in and slash the price of cement to half the price Lafarge is selling, thereby forcing Lafarge to slash price to remain in business and also sack staffs and do pay cuts to sustain operations.

If you know what Obasanjo and other Federal Government of Nigeria did for Dangote, you will be shocked.

Dangote knows all these, he is just smart and reason he stays out of politics, instead he donates to all major contending parties every year in case of who wins
can you provide any link to that info pls?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Dangote Became A Billionaire Because FG Gave Him Monopoly by Femeto: 2:00pm On May 01, 2020
OBJ made many billionaires in this country Dangote, Adenuga, Otedola etc.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Dangote Became A Billionaire Because FG Gave Him Monopoly by Poorboy41: 2:00pm On May 01, 2020
But why?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Dangote Became A Billionaire Because FG Gave Him Monopoly by Nobody: 2:01pm On May 01, 2020
BiafraforTrump:
Monopoly killed IBETO CEMENT. That is what they alawys do, crush Igbo businesses like they tried to do to INNOSON and AIRPEACE and sometime ago EMZOR PHARMACEUTICALS..

One Nigeria my foot. If Dangote was an Igbo man his net worth would not have reached quarter of what he has now, first the Government would have set up policies that would frustrate and run him aground him instead of encouraging him.
Let the so called igboman beat Adenuga first.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Dangote Became A Billionaire Because FG Gave Him Monopoly by Nobody: 2:01pm On May 01, 2020
Na you know.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Dangote Became A Billionaire Because FG Gave Him Monopoly by zionmde: 2:02pm On May 01, 2020
Totobulie:

They are useless right? But the government that fought Ibeto who would have overtaken dangote is not stupid? It's the people who are listening to truth that are stupid right?

Don't worry, a day shall come and you will venture into business in this useless business unfriendly country, and when you are about to Excell more than the dangote of your time, a competitor who has the government back up will kill your dreams and ambition. Amen.

If igbo business men are given the same opportunity northern business men enjoys, bill gates and co will be learners.
Innoson has been given d opportunity
Airpeace has been given d opportunity
a lot of Igbos has been given opportunities, am not saying it's all enough, but it's time Igbos start laying tracks for greatness without having to listen to a man who does nothing but curse people and find faults everywhere

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Dangote Became A Billionaire Because FG Gave Him Monopoly by zionmde: 2:03pm On May 01, 2020
ezegenigbonine:

Check bro and see if he is lying and stop behaving like an illiterate.
I didn't say he lied, neither am I saying he is correct. now let me ask u, wat is d importance of whatever rubbish he is saying to a sensible person
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Dangote Became A Billionaire Because FG Gave Him Monopoly by toye440: 2:03pm On May 01, 2020
Abeg forget Dangote and Ibeto, who know how much dem dey sell BAGCO cement now.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Dangote Became A Billionaire Because FG Gave Him Monopoly by UKBobo(m): 2:04pm On May 01, 2020
F.A.C.T

Their Auntie said he was dead and the step-children of poverty began holding owambe! grin grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Dangote Became A Billionaire Because FG Gave Him Monopoly by zionmde: 2:04pm On May 01, 2020
Psalmy2cute:
the guy is a useless guy honestly, but he is right on this one
Whether he is right or not, of wat use is the information in a time like dis??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Photo Of Saraki & Dogara Laughing As Buhari Presents 2016 Budget / Tell Magu To Leave Me, Trump Didn’t Go After Obama’s Wife - Patience Jonathan / PDP's Lagos Rally Dwarfs APC's Mega Rally In Lagos [ compare photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.