Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,667 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Nnamdi Kanu: Dangote Became A Billionaire Because FG Gave Him Monopoly - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu: Dangote Became A Billionaire Because FG Gave Him Monopoly (60900 Views)

FG Gave Each Legislator ₦100M But Asked A Ward To Share One Bag Of Rice - NLC / Tinubu Became A Billionaire Because He Trades Stock - Dele Alake / FG Gave Olayinka Sonayon Fisher, Cocaine Trafficker Passport Contract - Hundeyin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Dangote Became A Billionaire Because FG Gave Him Monopoly by hungryboy(m): 2:05pm On May 01, 2020
Dangote is involved in cement manufacturing business with very few competitors(Bua and lafarge) because you need very huge capital to set it up, majority of his wealth is in the cement division of his holdings, yes, he has gotten tax waivers and custom duty exemptions from Government, but he is not the only businessman given this favours.

Licenses have been issued by Government to so many businessmen to build refineries, very few have broke ground, na only Dangote were don almost finish him own, in a few years now, when he adds maybe $10b or more to his networth, una go begin cry say na Buhari give am monopoly to build refinery.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Dangote Became A Billionaire Because FG Gave Him Monopoly by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 2:05pm On May 01, 2020
gowonmaharajah:

see this one,too.
you don't know the difference between there and their and when to apply them in a sentence,huh?

Get the message, fingers are typing and auto correct is permitted to do shit. The world has moved past that.

Decode the message and feedback
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Dangote Became A Billionaire Because FG Gave Him Monopoly by zionmde: 2:05pm On May 01, 2020
CHIMAOBICCU:
afonja with there empty skull always spilling trash
so afonjas are far better dan ur entire lineage.

Ezi ure

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Dangote Became A Billionaire Because FG Gave Him Monopoly by BeardGangJnr1(m): 2:05pm On May 01, 2020
Iamgrey5:

You even typed your IQ in small letters to show its true state. grin
. . that hurts �
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Dangote Became A Billionaire Because FG Gave Him Monopoly by Urchman200: 2:06pm On May 01, 2020
festacman:
My problem with Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is that he talks about too many irrelevant things without saying anything of value to the cause of Ndi Igbo. He talks like like a thug.

He needs to talk intellectually about critical developmental issues. He needs to focus more on the key policy ideas, initiatives, programs and strategy that IPOB intends to implement differently to make South East economically prosperous and politically stable as opposed from what current set of governors are doing. That's what is relevant now if he is serious about getting widespread support.

He should quit engaging in unnecessary attacks on personalities including those who has nothing against his IPOB goals.
you are right, Nnamdi is one man ,he is doing his own in his own way ,u too need start up ur own with ur own ideology it might be more popular than his own.start something stop criticising the effort of others, igbos where gradually becoming a second class citizen of Nigeria until Nnamdi comes with the biafra agitation.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Dangote Became A Billionaire Because FG Gave Him Monopoly by egoldman(m): 2:07pm On May 01, 2020
CodeTemplar:
While I agree with this, there is a twist to it. He became a Naira billionaire because of help from Govt and monopoly but became a dollar billionaire because of his business drive.

Anyone who enjoys government monopoly in the biggest economy in Africa could easily become dollar billionaire.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Dangote Became A Billionaire Because FG Gave Him Monopoly by Enyimbamercedes: 2:07pm On May 01, 2020
abdulkayus:

Even the Innoson and Maduka are all help by the government. No billionaire that doesn't have government backing, even in advance countries it is the same. Cosmos Maduka was given the sole license by OBJ government to import BMW cars during COJA All Africa Games in Abuja 2003,in which he made billions.
Innoson is being help and still help by the government. Who are the largest patrons of Innoson if not the government.
Don't be tribal biased here pls.

So that import licence to bring in BMWs made him a billionaire? Bet you didnt know him when his factory was at kirikiri selling mats!

Dont bring your tribal prejudice into this!!! My post had no tribal bias in it..

So take your tribalistic rant else where
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Dangote Became A Billionaire Because FG Gave Him Monopoly by zionmde: 2:07pm On May 01, 2020
Ibechris2:

When hate becomes inborn reasoning is lost...where is sense in ur reply now?

This hate is truly killing u badly.
I hate whatever day idiiot is trying to prove. I guess a sensible person should know dat anybody can become a billionaire in dis country. Moreover of wat importance is his stuupid rants at such a time like dis
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Dangote Became A Billionaire Because FG Gave Him Monopoly by Adakintroy2: 2:09pm On May 01, 2020
zionmde:

so tell me with real time evidence how exactly wat he said is true and how does that relate to any useful issue today. is Government not helping Innoson too?

I should give you evidence. A northern man is building refinery in lagos.You want me to give in evidence
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Dangote Became A Billionaire Because FG Gave Him Monopoly by zionmde: 2:11pm On May 01, 2020
Adakintroy2:

I should give you evidence. A northern man is building refinery in lagos.You want me to give in evidence
and did any Igboman come up to build a refinery in Lagos and was stopped? if u are stuupid enough not to know how dat refinery will change our economy then jerk off

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Dangote Became A Billionaire Because FG Gave Him Monopoly by Yankee101: 2:11pm On May 01, 2020
Add his grandfather was, his mother was, still is

He'll still be rich, FG or not

Dantata was rich before there was Nigeria as is

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Dangote Became A Billionaire Because FG Gave Him Monopoly by bjgurl(f): 2:11pm On May 01, 2020
Quite irrelevant
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Dangote Became A Billionaire Because FG Gave Him Monopoly by mordred44: 2:11pm On May 01, 2020
Abeg make dem shift 1 side na wu dem epp
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Dangote Became A Billionaire Because FG Gave Him Monopoly by Studio247: 2:12pm On May 01, 2020
Very much correct
That's NIGERIA is like a stagnant water
Nothing works nothing moves

Few people in control of everything
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Dangote Became A Billionaire Because FG Gave Him Monopoly by bcbones: 2:12pm On May 01, 2020
Why create a platform just to spread hate, grow your people intellectually and financially, stop picking on others just to hate..I just tire. This guy nah cancer for this generation, no wonder tribal hatred is becoming a bigger issue in our generation. just filling people's mind with hatred for one another. Pathetic

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Dangote Became A Billionaire Because FG Gave Him Monopoly by Kingrefreshed: 2:13pm On May 01, 2020
zionmde:
Both this idioot and iddiots who listen to his senseless rants are useless

Broda cum cloza. I hate Bombs in my hand.

Allah Akbar!!!
Allah Akbar!!

Allah Akbar!!!!

Proud terrorist. One day una go blow up NL.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Dangote Became A Billionaire Because FG Gave Him Monopoly by victorazyvictor(m): 2:14pm On May 01, 2020
zionmde:

And your mama and papa are listening to him everyday, could they be the iidiots?
grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Dangote Became A Billionaire Because FG Gave Him Monopoly by DanseMacabre(m): 2:14pm On May 01, 2020
Blyzz:
I just learnt abt her now via Google. I never knew her grin

Bros you sure say you be Nigerian grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Dangote Became A Billionaire Because FG Gave Him Monopoly by Adgideon(m): 2:15pm On May 01, 2020
Kanu's imitation
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Dangote Became A Billionaire Because FG Gave Him Monopoly by WaffenSS(m): 2:16pm On May 01, 2020
Actually Dangote is an economic saboteur, he's killing the small-time farmers and producers.

But then, he's the investor of the criminal looters.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Dangote Became A Billionaire Because FG Gave Him Monopoly by Ristamike: 2:16pm On May 01, 2020
True
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Dangote Became A Billionaire Because FG Gave Him Monopoly by tweakdude1: 2:16pm On May 01, 2020
viyon02:
Very true, many politicians hide their money in his company.

Correct
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Dangote Became A Billionaire Because FG Gave Him Monopoly by DanseMacabre(m): 2:16pm On May 01, 2020
wifeesnatcher:

your mom gave birth to imbeciles. if your mother hustle in her lifetime by doing things that will make her stay away from your papa that impoverished her with abject poverty, you will never have had this mentality

so because your mother used her vagina to feed your entire household means all woman share in that ideology?

it's obvious this nuisance was born in the market

Lol take a deep breath bro. Let it out...don't let the anger clog your veins and arteries...here we go...whoosaaaaaahhhhh
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Dangote Became A Billionaire Because FG Gave Him Monopoly by zionmde: 2:17pm On May 01, 2020
victorazyvictor:

And your mama and papa are listening to him everyday, could they be the iidiots?
grin
anybody dat listens to him is an iddiot I don't care who they are

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Dangote Became A Billionaire Because FG Gave Him Monopoly by ufotty2001: 2:18pm On May 01, 2020
It is true at this century no man can become a world billionaire by just selling cements and rice...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Dangote Became A Billionaire Because FG Gave Him Monopoly by OlawaleBammie: 2:18pm On May 01, 2020
manuelreports:
Put him side by side Ibeto
We will know who is Real Entrepreneur
Most so called Billonaires in the South West are enjoying the night brown envelope of the FG, the Real Billonaires are from the East. I mean the people who started from the scratch with 20 pounds. Wait oh
It took Biafrans to finish the Civil war to relocate to Lagos to establish Alaba, Ladipo, Idumota, Trade Fair .

See this one now, to him now he's talking gringringringrin

Anyways, we enjoy the development our easterners brought us in southwest, at least our region is good and milky for them.

And we also appreciate ourselves to have allowed our brothers from the east to develop our region.

But pls we still need more regional development from u guys. places like..

Ogbomoso
ikirun
Ado
Ikire
Abeokuta
Sagamu
Ondo
Ijero
Aramoko
Otan Ayegbaju
Ila Orangun
Ilesa
Etc.. Also need development, tho some of them are developed but we need more development in those area. Pls distribute ur working force to achieve this, u guys are too congested in Lagos, try other places plsssssss.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Dangote Became A Billionaire Because FG Gave Him Monopoly by emeijeh(m): 2:21pm On May 01, 2020
Iamgrey5:

You even typed your IQ in small letters to show its true state. grin
I have never laughed this much for a long time.
grin grin grin

grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Dangote Became A Billionaire Because FG Gave Him Monopoly by fof1: 2:21pm On May 01, 2020
Ejima1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5an3NEH3YNg

DANGOTE BECAME A BILLIONARE BECAUSE FG GAVE HIM MONOPOLY- NNAMDI KANU

THIS IS PURE LIES AND FAKE PROPAGANDA. DANGOTE IS FAVOURED BY GOD ALMIGHTY AND HIS SIMPLE TO OBEDIENCE AND HUMILITY.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Dangote Became A Billionaire Because FG Gave Him Monopoly by festacman(m): 2:22pm On May 01, 2020
Urchman200:
you are right, Nnamdi is one man ,he is doing his own in his own way ,u too need start up ur own with ur own ideology it might be more popular than his own.start something stop criticising the effort of others, igbos where gradually becoming a second class citizen of Nigeria until Nnamdi comes with the biafra agitation.

I believe that Igbos are better off in Nigeria. Few things:

If Igbos are special people like many boast online then why are SE States not developed. Why is Abia State in terrible shape?

Apart from current leadership problem, Igbos are divided along state lines with some feeling more superior to others. This attitude will be a problem.

Furthermore, Nigeria offers average Igbo businessperson massive market, due to large population and landmass to grow financially.

So if IPOB is selling Biafra, then Kanu should talk about how to make Biafra work inspite the doubts people like me have about it working.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Dangote Became A Billionaire Because FG Gave Him Monopoly by wifeesnatcher(m): 2:23pm On May 01, 2020
DanseMacabre:

Lol take a deep breath bro. Let it out...don't let the anger clog your veins and arteries...here we go...whoosaaaaaahhhhh

how does this change the fact that Wh0re gave birth to you?

because here is a faceless forum doesn't give you the privilege to decorate your own foolishness and stupidity

someone that didn't offend you have to be qualify with that your derogatory words and you don't see it like you're mentally disorder

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Dangote Became A Billionaire Because FG Gave Him Monopoly by ugolinze123(m): 2:25pm On May 01, 2020
zionmde:
I don see one...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Dangote Became A Billionaire Because FG Gave Him Monopoly by eyoohood(m): 2:28pm On May 01, 2020
dangote don't even own upto 5% shares in his company. just a paper thing. if you doubt me go ask shatta bundle angrydangote don't even own upto 5% shares in his company. just a paper thing. if you doubt me go ask shatta bundle

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Aisha Yesufu Criticizes Peter Obi For Travelling To Egypt Instead Of Ekiti / You Must Accept Defeat. PDP To Buhari. / Tribunal Sacks Darius Ishaku, Declares Aisha Jumai Alhassan‎ Winner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.