Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT (63743 Views)

Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) / The Second Chance: A Telenovela / Catalina And Sebastian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by otuwe(f): 4:30pm On Jul 13, 2007
sebastine is just torturing catalina emotionally. their first nyt together he kisses her so passionately and turns her on only to turn around and say good night.  can u imagine that.

@segebee
never knew guys watch these soaps. tot it was only my bro and dad that watch (cos i compelled them too)

any way first things first. teach me how to make dat money then i just might consider ur proposal wink

cant wait to get home to watch tonight's show,

ciao guys
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by justemmo(m): 8:24pm On Jul 13, 2007
does anybody know where i can get the theme song to Gardner's daughter?(the otherone not somos novia)
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by molola(f): 10:36am On Jul 14, 2007
hey ladynoni, i must really give you two thumbs up for d wonderful job you are doing. i always look foward to getting you posts although these days getting them is hardf. keep up the good work.
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by kevin96(m): 4:06pm On Jul 14, 2007
PLEASE I REALLY NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPEN IN YESTERDAY EDITION(FRIDAY,S EDITION).
I WILL BE VERY GRATEFUL IF YOU GUYS CAN HELP ME OUT.

KEVIN FROM IKEJA
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by thanie(f): 3:43pm On Jul 16, 2007
Hello, fellow nairalanders i think it will be nice for those of you who are opportune to be watching Catalina Y Sebastian to be updating us becos for the past two weeks power holding had been holding their power in my area.
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by ayosco2008(m): 3:47pm On Jul 16, 2007
plssssssssssssssssssssss give me the site for getting the ful story of sebastian y catalina u can send it to my mail ayoola93@yahoo.com
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by otuwe(f): 4:32pm On Jul 16, 2007
sebastine now works as a foreman.

carmelo now orders him around.

cat's mom got a visitor in cat's friend's house.

it was her rich friend.

she(edel) tried to pretend that they just came to visit and are not living there.

the woman told her that she had heard the whole jist

she told them that her husband has promised to take up their case.

they(cat's mom, bro and sis) then set out to the ranch to give cat's father the good news.

i think thats it for now.

cant wait for 2nyt's show.
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by segebee(m): 7:59pm On Jul 16, 2007
just addin to otuwe's input

there's going to b a town party where diego and paloma winku know who i mean; are attending, martina and her boyfriend will b there as well as cat's bros who she's trippin for

silvia's friend convinced her to go along wt eduardo and diego almost beat carmelo.
antoinette makes friends wt catalina, cat gets along wt the maid,

gat to hurry to watch today's show

otuwe, we'll see bout ,
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by otuwe(f): 8:12am On Jul 17, 2007
hey am back

last nyts show was quite interesting and funny.

they had their town party.

the whole cast in the soap was there.

edela and her children came to give cats father the good news.

silvia made eduardo bring her to the party.

seb. took his "wife" to the dance and they pretended to be the happy couple. wen seb saw eduardo approaching them he started kissing cat so aggresively to make eduardo jealous.

eduardo too did the same thing to his wife silvia. the whole show was so funny.

cat's bro is still toasting martina but this time as they were dancing the babe ignored him and was staring at her boyfriend romiro and his band. Romiro even dedicated a song to martina.

wat else , another girl has come in the picture of the competitors for seb.
quado lupe's friend's grand daughter. i guess Amelia has to look out for that one too.

i think thats all i can contribute

@segebee
u can add more if i forgot anything
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by kevin96(m): 8:57pm On Jul 17, 2007
otuwe you are absolutely correct except for the fact the camelo and sab had a little showdown clash.
silvia got pissed off when she found out that eduardo was still starring at cat,so for that reason he order eduardo to kiss her(silvia),and he refused this made silvia to reluntantly depart from eduardo and left the party.
then armenia was trying to dance with sab,but cat was so jealous,she(cat) told sab that if he should dance with armenia,then she is going to dance with eduardo,and sab was worried too.at that point camelo came in and order cat to dance with him,so cat went ahead and sab also went ahead with armenia,while camelo was dancing with cat he was holding,and pressing her so close to his body ,and cat was trying to avoid that,but sab founds out,he was angry and took cat away from camelo,this made camelo grew angry and started pouring insults on sab,calling him names in the presence of cat,s parents.

well i think that,s all i can remember now
see u guys tomorrow
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by spikelord(m): 12:03am On Jul 18, 2007
So guys, what happened in today's episode?
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by otuwe(f): 4:56pm On Jul 18, 2007
spikelord:

So guys, what happened in today's episode?

my guy take am easy now. its not yet time for today's episode and we are not soothsayers grin grin

will give u wat happened last nyt.

cat moves out of seb's house after they had a quarell.
she sleeps in antionette's house still believing that the woman is a good woman while the woman is using her.

cat confessed to her that she is in love with seb.
the woman realised that her plan wont work out anymore so she advised cat dat it was better if she went back to mexico.
edela came over to pick cat and exchanged words with antionette.
cat told her mum she wished antinette was her mother and not her.
she promised to leave the ranch
she goes home to pack her things
seb met her and begged her not to go
she asked him why
pride didnt let him tell her he was still in love with her
so he just told her to do watever she wanted but dat she wud never get a divorce from him.
on her way leaving seb's house Amilia saw her and splashed mud all over her with her car.

thats all for now.

cant wait for 9pm

ciao, . . .
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by patito(f): 6:17pm On Jul 19, 2007
Can someone tell me the site i can read up the story
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by ronnieslimz(f): 7:52pm On Jul 19, 2007
tnx guys, luv y'all!!
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by kevin96(m): 8:58pm On Jul 19, 2007
ronnie-slimz:

tnx guys, love y'all!!

ronnie,what,s up.
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by ronnieslimz(f): 1:29pm On Jul 20, 2007
kevin96:

ronnie,what,s up.
hi! kev
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by kevin96(m): 4:54pm On Jul 20, 2007
ronnie-slimz:

hi! kev

hi ronnie,
like to be a friend.
hope you dont mind.
franknelson96@yahoo.com
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by kevin96(m): 7:42pm On Jul 20, 2007
catalina y sabastian       this is the best soap i have ever seen.i just love it, even more than   my , gggggggggggggggggg,
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by dbanj201(m): 6:18pm On Jul 22, 2007
u can read it on; www.freewebs.com/nigezie
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by ronnieslimz(f): 3:32pm On Jul 23, 2007
sege and otuwe, where are you guys??
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by otuwe(f): 10:46am On Jul 24, 2007
sorry guys

i didnt watch the friday episode so i cudnt put anything down yesterday.

ok so where were we.

Catalina hears dat seb is in mexico so she goes to his place to see wat he was up to.
she met amelia there(i didnt watch there. . . it was friday)

she then had an arguement with seb and along the line she accuses him of being impotent dats y he hadnt made love to her.
unable to accept dat, seb drags her and they were abt to make love on the couch when romario came in and interupted them. cat walks out emberassed.

only for they to see seb the next day in their house with the house document.
he had bought their penthouse

he tells Gustavo and his wife to vacate their room cos he is gona use it with his wife. cat was rejoicing secretly with her sis dat seb wud live in the same house as she. but she acted annoyed and walked out of the house

silvia and her husband are still fighting over any little thing
camelo is still obsessed with being a mendoza
antoinette is still obsessed with quado lupe and is trying all she can to get hold of the letter Matilda wrote before she died.

did i miss anything out. if i did pls pardon me. i wsnt concentrating cos i was switching btw it and a new one on galaxy "the second chance". that one is the bomb.

silvia and
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by fables(f): 4:59pm On Jul 24, 2007
otuwe thx alot for your up-to-date info kiss smiley
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by kevin96(m): 7:53pm On Jul 24, 2007
otuwe:

sorry guys

i didnt watch the friday episode so i cudnt put anything down yesterday.

ok so where were we.

Catalina hears that seb is in mexico so she goes to his place to see what he was up to.
she met amelia there(i didnt watch there. . . it was friday)

she then had an arguement with seb and along the line she accuses him of being impotent that is y he hadnt made love to her.
unable to accept that, seb drags her and they were about to make love on the couch when romario came in and interupted them. cat walks out emberassed.

only for they to see seb the next day in their house with the house document.
he had bought their penthouse

he tells Gustavo and his wife to vacate their room because he is gona use it with his wife. cat was rejoicing secretly with her sis that seb would live in the same house as she. but she acted annoyed and walked out of the house

silvia and her husband are still fighting over any little thing
camelo is still obsessed with being a mendoza
antoinette is still obsessed with quado lupe and is trying all she can to get hold of the letter Matilda wrote before she died.

did i miss anything out. if i did please pardon me. i wsnt concentrating because i was switching between it and a new one on galaxy "the second chance". that one is the bomb.

silvia and

i think  everything you said is absolutely right.
although i will like to  quickly add something
silvia and eduardo has invited cat and sab to the opening of the gym.but along the line silvia is not that happy with the ideal of cat coming to the gym opening,coz she feels cat might take his hubby from him.so she was trying to stop the invitation,but eduardo was able to use some languages for her,you know that eduardo he actually thinks he is smart,but never knew silvia is smarter and he will soon regret the day he met her (silvia).

silvia is already suspecious on amenia,s move.
cat has been able to let eduardo knows for the first time ,that she does,nt love him(eduardo)anymore.
cat is now more more inlove with sab now.

then for the new one (second chance)i think it is a real bomb too.
although the timing we be a problem,i think we can still get along.

guys please tune to galaxy tv by 8.30pm monday to wednesday.

[/color][color=#000099]
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by busygirl(f): 8:49pm On Jul 24, 2007
Can someone explain the story line of this new soap. Honestly, I really enjoyed WUAM. i Miss AIT cry. . . .
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by kevin96(m): 10:55pm On Jul 24, 2007
:d smiley smiley smiley
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by kevin96(m): 11:01pm On Jul 24, 2007
Busy girl,if you are talking about catalina y sabastain,i guess you should try and read the thread. but if not satisfied,then talk to us ,may be we can help you out
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by truelogic(m): 7:32am On Jul 25, 2007
Hello Everyone,
I don't wanna read the script online, cos i always want to be on suspense, That's what soap opera is all about, Sebastian Bought Carolina's house and he lives there with his Wife Carolina,
Hey guys,,,Whats gonna happen, They are almost in bed, will Sebastian have his way or will he screw up again this time, Will Catalina's mum interupt them this time, I can't wait to watch the next episode this evening lol,
Does anyone in here wanna swap Movies,Books, Pls feel free to reach out to me, you can send an email to me on akins4real05@yahoo.com I am looking forward to hearing back from you,
See yah,
One Love.
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by otuwe(f): 8:04am On Jul 25, 2007
@ true logic.

thanks for the contribution but its catalina not carolina wink

as for the movie swapping just holla me at tessynelly@yahoo.com and tell me the movies u want and the ones you have so i can know if i can subscribe wink

well,
cat and seb are in bed and she vowed to make sure he doesnt resist her this time around.
quado lupe found out what camelo has been saying about being his son but the guy denied it when he was confronted.
camelo agrred to have a deal with antoinette. if she helps him prove that quado lupe is his father he wud help her make quado lupe suffer.
amelia learnt that seb has bought the penthouse so she came to ask him to let her stay for a while. cat comes in and drags her out. she (amelia) thought seb wud defend her but he surprised both of them by sending amelia out saying he has to stick with his wife.

cat was so happy about that but seb told her he did that cos he doesnt want them fighting all the time anymore and that they should learn to live together in peace.

did i leave anything out?
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by kevin96(m): 2:54pm On Jul 25, 2007
amelia learnt that seb has bought the penthouse so she came to ask him to let her stay for a while. cat comes in and drags her out. she (amelia) thought seb would defend her but he surprised both of them by sending amelia out saying he has to stick with his wife.

cat was so happy about that but seb told her he did that because he doesnt want them fighting all the time anymore and that they should learn to live together in peace.

did i leave anything out?
[quote][/quote]

nothing really,except for the fact that sab also except cat to do the same thing to eduardo at the gym opening,that is by telling eduardo that she dosen,t loves him anymore in sab present.
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by ronnieslimz(f): 9:30pm On Jul 25, 2007
tnx pips!
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by fables(f): 12:10pm On Jul 26, 2007
Hi guys,

I need an update.
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by kevin96(m): 1:56am On Jul 27, 2007
fables:

Hi guys,

I need an update.

were do you actually lost it?
let us know,so that we know were to start from

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

BBNAIJA: Lady Caught Kissing Mike On TV From Home, Nigerians Blast Her / Mercy And Frodd Cry As Diane Is Evicted From BBNaija / Chukwuma Onuekwusi Of Channels TV Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.