Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,271 members, 7,839,356 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Why Do Guys Lose Interest When A Lady Acts Interested In Them? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Lose Interest When A Lady Acts Interested In Them? (70817 Views)

How Do I Make Guys Lose Interest In Me / Why do Guys Lose Interest In A Lady After They Have Slept With Her / Why do gay guys lose sensitivity in their anus after anal sex but women Don't ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest When A Lady Acts Interested In Them? by Liliantalks: 4:01pm On May 01, 2020
Renida:

A bulb called hope just sparked/ignited. kiss
true that , u tried grin
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest When A Lady Acts Interested In Them? by Renida: 4:01pm On May 01, 2020
Liliantalks:
definitely .

Stop cursing on social media projecting negative comments. Present yourself nice to improve your view before people. For example, your signature comment and picture are demarketing you up you don't know.

Are you aware some ladies receive almost hundreds of messages weekly from Facebook to Nairaland. Stop demarketing yourself kiss

Looking hard doesn't project a lady's feminine mystique, rather, it does the reverse
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest When A Lady Acts Interested In Them? by Renida: 4:01pm On May 01, 2020
Liliantalks:
true that , u tried grin

kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest When A Lady Acts Interested In Them? by Liliantalks: 4:02pm On May 01, 2020
Renida:

Stop cursing on social media projecting negative comments. Present yourself nice to improve your view before people. For example, your signature comment and picture are demarketing you up you don't know.

Are you aware some ladies receive almost hundreds of messages weekly from Facebook to Nairaland. Stop demarketing yourself kiss

Looking hard doesn't project a lady's feminine mystique, rather, it does the reverse
I am projecting my true inter self here, I don’t want to meet any one here
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest When A Lady Acts Interested In Them? by Renida: 4:03pm On May 01, 2020
Liliantalks:
I am projecting my true inter self here, I don’t want to meet any one here

Trust me if I told you my qualifications and more for example you'll want to meet me if not for dating for friendship for example. ( Now imagine the many more like me, aha. ) Trust me, there's always a mixture in every crowd, and if you throw away the entire bunch because of some bad and a psyche that all is bad, you will also throw away the good along with it. Take this comment to the bank and cash in on it kiss

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest When A Lady Acts Interested In Them? by ibksiv(m): 4:15pm On May 01, 2020
piamily:
This is a different scenario.cos here you’re saying the girl made the move.

I’m actually saying that In my case the man made the move

Oh! Okay, my bad.
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest When A Lady Acts Interested In Them? by CasNova(m): 4:33pm On May 01, 2020
FACTS

1 It is not all men who lose interest because a lady shows interest in them.

2. Men who lose interest are those who think in the stereotype Nigerian men's way of thinking. It is based on the perception that the man should be the one to go after the woman and not the other way round.

3. This thinking will soon fizzle away as men will realize that a lady who shows interest in you is not necessarily displaying immorality.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest When A Lady Acts Interested In Them? by dingbang(m): 4:34pm On May 01, 2020
A very stupid daft question

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest When A Lady Acts Interested In Them? by toluleke(m): 4:35pm On May 01, 2020
It is generally when a guy shows so much interest in a lady too she tends to fling him off. Just normal not particular to gender

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest When A Lady Acts Interested In Them? by olawale1516(m): 4:35pm On May 01, 2020
Because only what will work for last in hand shocked

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest When A Lady Acts Interested In Them? by emmanuelewumi(m): 4:35pm On May 01, 2020
piamily:

No the guy hasn’t even chased and chased , he just started and is doing shakara because the woman acts interested. I really don’t understand if men expect women to chase them.

Won’t he kill his ego?

Made men do shakara
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest When A Lady Acts Interested In Them? by dingbang(m): 4:36pm On May 01, 2020
piamily:

No the guy hasn’t even chased and chased , he just started and is doing shakara because the woman acts interested. I really don’t understand if men expect women to chase them.

Won’t he kill his ego?
Abegi. Must you like everyone? If a guy woos you and you dont agree, he sees it as a norm and goes for another lady. But let a lady tell a guy her feelings and he doesn't reciprocate, the whole world will hear it. You ladies should now understand what we guys pass through too.

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest When A Lady Acts Interested In Them? by Aboguede(m): 4:36pm On May 01, 2020
If a lady show interest then do it as men do

Pay the boy's bills grin

Not showing interest and still want the status que shocked

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest When A Lady Acts Interested In Them? by LordShiva97(m): 4:36pm On May 01, 2020
piamily:
Okay. There’s thing guy I met one time last year. So he came up bold and said he was interested in a relationship. He didn’t even waste time. I was impressed . Normally I was supposed to dish out my “naija shakara girls style” you know, but I didn’t . After some days I agreed to date him.

I found out he’s easy going so I decided to give in and be mutual with the love and attraction etc. as soon as I got interested, he withdrew.

I noticed it . I don’t understand why a man will do this. Was he not interested? And does he expect the woman to hate him.

I see some men complain about ladies being hard to get and now a lady didn’t play that much hard yet the man withdrew a bit. Still don’t get men sometimes sha

Weird, wonder why people do this? undecided
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest When A Lady Acts Interested In Them? by letitrainnow(m): 4:37pm On May 01, 2020
Jamb question

angry
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest When A Lady Acts Interested In Them? by mrkings84(m): 4:37pm On May 01, 2020
Cos they already have enough troubles!
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest When A Lady Acts Interested In Them? by Fidelismaria: 4:37pm On May 01, 2020
Hhh
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest When A Lady Acts Interested In Them? by izubext007: 4:37pm On May 01, 2020
pride
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest When A Lady Acts Interested In Them? by LordShiva97(m): 4:38pm On May 01, 2020
ibksiv:

We don't expect you to chase us. The same way some girls do shakara for guys wooing them, the same way some guys do shakara for girls interested in them. So it is a two way traffic. But I don't do shakara sha!

Speak for yourself sir, some of us wants to be chased undecided
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest When A Lady Acts Interested In Them? by betonnaira: 4:38pm On May 01, 2020
Dobson43:
undecided

Let me tell you the parable of the lost sheep.
A shepherd once lost a sheep. He left the other 99sheep in search of that one lost sheep. He searched every nooks and crannies till he found what he was looking for.

Moral of the story: you don't search for what you have.
that story no even relate to wetin d op they talk, how long have u been waiting to use this lane parable

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest When A Lady Acts Interested In Them? by oglalasioux(m): 4:39pm On May 01, 2020
The joy of the kill is in the chase. If you make it easy for the man the thrill disappears and the interest is gone subsequently.
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest When A Lady Acts Interested In Them? by Dgr8(m): 4:39pm On May 01, 2020
Men are LIONS. They like suffering for any meal to bring out real taste.
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest When A Lady Acts Interested In Them? by addexx: 4:39pm On May 01, 2020
piamily:
I have noticed men especially African men loose interest when a lady becomes interested in them even just a bit. I really don’t get it.

Do men expect women to hate them even when the men love the women? Cos I don’t understand if it should be mutual or not

Your views please

The feeling might not have been mutual.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest When A Lady Acts Interested In Them? by Nobody: 4:40pm On May 01, 2020
Not all but all I can say is sometimes you know the value of what you have except you have it.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest When A Lady Acts Interested In Them? by don4real18(m): 4:40pm On May 01, 2020
piamily:
Okay. There’s thing guy I met one time last year. So he came up bold and said he was interested in a relationship. He didn’t even waste time. I was impressed . Normally I was supposed to dish out my “naija shakara girls style” you know, but I didn’t . After some days I agreed to date him.

I found out he’s easy going so I decided to give in and be mutual with the love and attraction etc. as soon as I got interested, he withdrew.

I noticed it . I don’t understand why a man will do this. Was he not interested? And does he expect the woman to hate him.

I see some men complain about ladies being hard to get and now a lady didn’t play that much hard yet the man withdrew a bit. Still don’t get men sometimes sha

Did you indicate your interest by clingy or being in need of financial assistance? This is only an innocent question. cool

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest When A Lady Acts Interested In Them? by 11doubledee: 4:40pm On May 01, 2020
Only confused guys.
Same thing for some ladies too.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest When A Lady Acts Interested In Them? by Karlifate: 4:41pm On May 01, 2020
Maybe:
- it came to him as a shock;
- you didn't meet up to the standard he has placed you in his mind;
- he's sorting out a personal issue u didn't know about;
- he's found someone that fancies him more than you do; and
- he has EGO problems.

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest When A Lady Acts Interested In Them? by GiZcorp: 4:41pm On May 01, 2020
Nobody cares about women biko, or maybe the person below me thinks differently. Vasline Squad pls gather here for a brief warm up!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest When A Lady Acts Interested In Them? by LordShiva97(m): 4:41pm On May 01, 2020
piamily:
Oh ! I get you now. So you’re saying Nigerian men really want ladies to play the hard to get very hard then. So why are they complaining. Well then I’ll keep playing it hard as usual since they think it was bread and butter they got in a platter of gold

Don't be hasty to assume or conclude you know what all Nigerian men want. That the guy you ran into wants his women playing hard to get doesn't mean all of us want that.

You might lose a good man who doesn't like playing hide and seek.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest When A Lady Acts Interested In Them? by Gkemz: 4:42pm On May 01, 2020
piamily:

He must have observed another personality (character) different from the one he saw when he met you. You know yourself very well. Perhaps what he saw inside of you wasn't what he expected of you.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of Nigerian Soldier And His Policewoman Fiancee / Pre-Wedding Pictures At River Niger Bridge, Onitsha / Men Are No Longer Persuasive - Lady Laments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.