Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,618 members, 7,813,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:22 AM

Igbo Need To Change Approach In Their Interaction With Other Regions. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Need To Change Approach In Their Interaction With Other Regions. (1586 Views)

2023: Why Igbo Need To Support Tinubu / South East Leaders Urge Other Regions To Protect Igbo Indigenes / FFK Replies El-Rufai: Northerners Have Looted Nigeria More Than Other Regions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo Need To Change Approach In Their Interaction With Other Regions. by muykem: 1:24pm On May 01, 2020
There's a big different between Igbo and other major ethnic groups in Nigeria. We have three set of people in each ethnic groups, illiterate/masses, elite and politicians. The elite are custodian of a region agenda and politicians do study their body language to make a political decision while masses follow. For example the northern elite in build up to 2015 were no longer comfortable with GEJ as a president and their politicians in all political parties understood the signal.
South west also send strong signal to Nigeria recently which didn't go down well with northerners elite because they also understood the implication of all Yoruba nation standing with one voice on issue of Amotekun. I tell you, it's beyond of providing security, 2023 interest is writing all over it.
Now come to south east, their business success has eliminated elite among them, illiterates are the one showing the region direction without any thoughtful agenda. Let reason together 1. If you want to secede from Nigeria, you need understanding of other region to buy into your idea. 2. If you want power, you need other regions to trust you. What's is Igbo agenda and how are they intend to achieve it?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Need To Change Approach In Their Interaction With Other Regions. by Yenefer(f): 1:25pm On May 01, 2020
Nah we gat them covered...let them behave whoever they like

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Need To Change Approach In Their Interaction With Other Regions. by Nobody: 1:27pm On May 01, 2020
muykem:
There's a big different between Igbo and other major ethnic groups in Nigeria. We have three set of people in each ethnic groups, illiterate/masses, elite and politicians. The elite are custodian of a region agenda and politicians do study their body language to make a political decision while masses follow. For example the northern elite in build up to 2015 were no longer comfortable with GEJ as a president and their politicians in all political parties understood the signal.
South west also send strong signal to Nigeria recently which didn't go down well with northerners elite because they also understood the implication of all Yoruba nation standing with one voice on issue of Amotekun. I tell you, it's beyond of providing security, 2023 interest is writing all over it.
Now come to south east, their business success has eliminated elite among them, illiterates are the one showing the region direction without any thoughtful agenda. Let reason together 1. If you want to secede from Nigeria, you need understanding of other region to buy into your idea. 2. If you want power, you need other regions to trust you. What's is Igbo agenda and how are they intend to achieve it?

If you are tired of Nigeria then leave and stop telling others what to do or how to interact with Nigeria and Nigerians.

12 Likes

Re: Igbo Need To Change Approach In Their Interaction With Other Regions. by gloriaunobi(f): 1:31pm On May 01, 2020
muykem:
What is Igbo agenda and how are they intend to achieve it?

You want to know our agenda so that you will continue jeopardizing it...well, our agenda is to leave Nigeria. Don't try to docile us to suit your desire.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Need To Change Approach In Their Interaction With Other Regions. by Olachase(m): 1:32pm On May 01, 2020
I'm not sure most Nigeria were worried about this behafra of a things the successful one among them aren't making noise, it's too late for u guys most of ur men have investment outside Igbo land the ones in the villages were poor #fact.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Need To Change Approach In Their Interaction With Other Regions. by Dedetwo(m): 1:33pm On May 01, 2020
muykem:

Ndigbo do not have qualms in telling any ear that they are not interested in your silly country called Nigeria and its idiotic 2023 or whatever. I had rather have the so-called illiterates who are successful in business to control the affairs of Republic of Igbo land than the current literates and sophisticated elites who run shithole called Nigeria. Let us disintegrate the cesspit called Nigeria and illiterates will leave you in the dust.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbo Need To Change Approach In Their Interaction With Other Regions. by Yenefer(f): 1:36pm On May 01, 2020
Dedetwo:

Ndigbo do have qualms in telling any ear that they are not interested in your silly country called Nigeria and its idiotic 2023 or whatever. I had rather have the so-called illiterates who successful in business control the affairs of Republic of Igbo land than the current literates and sophisticated elites who run shithole called Nigeria. Let us disintegrate the cesspit called Nigeria and illiterates will leave you in the dust.
u are going nowhere until we are satisfied with......

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Need To Change Approach In Their Interaction With Other Regions. by Olachase(m): 1:44pm On May 01, 2020
Dedetwo:

Ndigbo do have qualms in telling any ear that they are not interested in your silly country called Nigeria and its idiotic 2023 or whatever. I had rather have the so-called illiterates who successful in business control the affairs of Republic of Igbo land than the current literates and sophisticated elites who run shithole called Nigeria. Let us disintegrate the cesspit called Nigeria and illiterates will leave you in the dust.
stay there and be making mouth u that the money in ur account can not even flash mtn to mtn.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Need To Change Approach In Their Interaction With Other Regions. by Nobody: 1:45pm On May 01, 2020
[s]
muykem:
[/s]

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Need To Change Approach In Their Interaction With Other Regions. by gidgiddy: 1:50pm On May 01, 2020
muykem:

All of this is another way of saying "Igbos have to lick our a$$ first before they get anything in Nigeria"

8 Likes

Re: Igbo Need To Change Approach In Their Interaction With Other Regions. by kalufelix(m): 1:55pm On May 01, 2020
Op is a mad efulefu on the loose... For your information the name "Nigeria" is a business venture for all ethnicities including the past present and future leaders... The illiterate masses you are talking about if there is anything like that don't have access/time to and for the internet or not just literate enough.. Our agenda has always been awolowo's agenda..

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Need To Change Approach In Their Interaction With Other Regions. by Ikinternational: 1:55pm On May 01, 2020
Yenefer:
Nah we gat them covered...let them behave whoever they like

Nairalanders love "we" so much. That sh it will forever amuse me

1 Like

Re: Igbo Need To Change Approach In Their Interaction With Other Regions. by KanwuliaExtra: 1:58pm On May 01, 2020
They should start with interacting with themselves FIRST! kiss

Are they gonna interact as NIGERIANS or BIAFRICANS? cheesy

Are they united? For whiaaaaa?
EGO first o! cheesy

Too greedy to think straight.
Too “small-minded” with all that “slave-mentality”!

Everybarry done dem wrong!
After starting civil wars they botched with their own hands and expected not to be slaughtered!

They need to change their mindset INDIVIDUALLY and COLLECTIVELY. Or else . . . . .
No hope!
Re: Igbo Need To Change Approach In Their Interaction With Other Regions. by DCmonster: 1:58pm On May 01, 2020
[s]
muykem:
[/s] Afonja headslamming morons again!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Need To Change Approach In Their Interaction With Other Regions. by Ikinternational: 1:59pm On May 01, 2020
gidgiddy:

All of this is another way of saying "Igbos have to lick our a$$ first before they get anything in Nigeria"

See OP, you're not so smart after all. This man overstands. No matter how covert you tried to be

1 Like

Re: Igbo Need To Change Approach In Their Interaction With Other Regions. by Dedetwo(m): 2:01pm On May 01, 2020
Yenefer:
u are going nowhere until we are satisfied with......

Big up for you, girl. At least, you seemed honest. I guess the word satisfied should be changed to siphoned.
Re: Igbo Need To Change Approach In Their Interaction With Other Regions. by helinues: 2:05pm On May 01, 2020
Af.onja, why not mind your business

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Need To Change Approach In Their Interaction With Other Regions. by Smoke55: 2:06pm On May 01, 2020
All these afonjaz constituting nuisance all over nairaland self,,,so today you want the igbos to build a relationship with you abi? sorry we dnt need you guys,we are better alone,you can form and maintain your relationship with your slave masters up north we dnt need you guys.

7 Likes

Re: Igbo Need To Change Approach In Their Interaction With Other Regions. by Dedetwo(m): 2:07pm On May 01, 2020
Olachase:
stay there and be making mouth u that the money in ur account can not even flash mtn to mtn.

Please do not talk nonsense about wealth with person whom you know nothing in the forum. I say no region in the Nigeria beside eastern region had the gut to attempt secession or dream of war with the rest of Nigeria. I challenge the regions to dream about what Ndigbo and Biafrans have done. Just two weeks of lockdown due to Wuhan virus, certain folks from certain regions of Nigeria are on the suicidal path.

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Need To Change Approach In Their Interaction With Other Regions. by Nigeriabiafra80: 2:08pm On May 01, 2020
Igbo kill u there

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Need To Change Approach In Their Interaction With Other Regions. by Whiteangel1234: 2:08pm On May 01, 2020
No agenda except to continue making money and build duplex in the village , buy lands and cars and make plenty money and travel to China

I don't care about political agenda unless it's directly benefit me and my family

1 Like

Re: Igbo Need To Change Approach In Their Interaction With Other Regions. by madmohamed(m): 2:11pm On May 01, 2020
muykem:
can u tell me you and igbos who is illiterat Go and sit down my friend

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Need To Change Approach In Their Interaction With Other Regions. by lastempero: 2:35pm On May 01, 2020
Let me give you a real life scenario so you can judge yourself.

Which other tribe can boast of living in every part of Nigeria and not just living but established to the extent of building houses and companies in other regions. If they are troublesome as they portrayed to be, that fit cant be achieved. They fit is even achieved worldwide, they mingle and they live in almost every part of the world.

7 Likes

Re: Igbo Need To Change Approach In Their Interaction With Other Regions. by Olachase(m): 2:42pm On May 01, 2020
Smoke55:
All these afonjaz constituting nuisance all over nairaland self,,,so today you want the igbos to build a relationship with you abi? sorry we dnt need you guys,we are better alone,you can form and maintain your relationship with your slave masters up north we dnt need you guys.
I guess u drop out of school after ur j.s.s 1 can't u just read to understand, now go and read the write up again!!!!
Re: Igbo Need To Change Approach In Their Interaction With Other Regions. by Nobody: 2:45pm On May 01, 2020
I will comment when this hits front page.
Re: Igbo Need To Change Approach In Their Interaction With Other Regions. by ItooWorWor(m): 2:46pm On May 01, 2020
lastempero:

Which other tribe can boast of living in every part of Nigeria and not just living but established to the extent of building houses and companies in other regions. If they are troublesome as they portrayed to be, that fit cant be achieved. They fit is even achieved worldwide, they mingle and they live in almost every part of the world.
Yes!

They can also be find in Mars, Venus, Jupiter, Sarturn and Mercury grin
Re: Igbo Need To Change Approach In Their Interaction With Other Regions. by adekolaelect(m): 2:49pm On May 01, 2020
Olachase:

Re: Igbo Need To Change Approach In Their Interaction With Other Regions. by Smoke55: 3:00pm On May 01, 2020
Olachase:
I guess u drop out of school after ur j.s.s 1 can't u just read to understand, now go and read the write up again!!!!
yea i droped out of school after my nursery 2, thats why i dnt waste time reading ravings online...thankio!

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Need To Change Approach In Their Interaction With Other Regions. by adekolaelect(m): 3:00pm On May 01, 2020
lastempero:

your claims is senseless because You can't establish and flourishing in any business where they don't accommodate you and good enabling environments. People even you indigenes can't survive many businesses in you regions simply of who you are "unaccommodating and no good enabling environments .

Re: Igbo Need To Change Approach In Their Interaction With Other Regions. by Kingspin(m): 3:03pm On May 01, 2020
Stop this nonsense mentality

A whole country against a group of people.
The same people are everywhere in Nigeria

Who should change?

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Need To Change Approach In Their Interaction With Other Regions. by nku5: 3:17pm On May 01, 2020
OP- North and South West have at different times targeted Igbos living in their regions to kill them in large numbers but Igbos have never carried out genocide on Yorubas and northerners in the South East. Igbos in the north and South West add value to those regions but they don't add any value to our region. Yoruba and Northern politicians insult Igbos often but Igbo politicians never insult other tribes.

Look in the mirror

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Need To Change Approach In Their Interaction With Other Regions. by lastempero: 3:27pm On May 01, 2020
adekolaelect:
your claims is senseless because You can't establish and flourishing in any business where they don't accommodate you and good enabling environments. People even you indigenes can't survive many businesses in you regions simply of who you are "unaccommodating and no good enabling environments .

Can u accept ur perceived enemy if i should ask you,idiot.why not open ur arms to fulani herdsmen, unity begger.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Are Been Oppressed By A Foreigner / Was Abubakar Tafawa Balewa A Fulani Indeed? / Breaking: Abiola Ajimobi Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.