Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,772 members, 7,831,482 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Igbo Need To Change Approach In Their Interaction With Other Regions. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Need To Change Approach In Their Interaction With Other Regions. (1604 Views)

2023: Why Igbo Need To Support Tinubu / South East Leaders Urge Other Regions To Protect Igbo Indigenes / FFK Replies El-Rufai: Northerners Have Looted Nigeria More Than Other Regions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Need To Change Approach In Their Interaction With Other Regions. by PDJT: 4:12pm On May 01, 2020
Yenefer:
u are going nowhere until we are satisfied with......

-I have reported you to Nairaland mods for lacking self confidence.

-Anyway, you’re a civil servant. Aren’t you?
Re: Igbo Need To Change Approach In Their Interaction With Other Regions. by Yenefer(f): 4:15pm On May 01, 2020
PDJT:

-I have reported you to Nairaland mods for lacking self confidence.

-Anyway, you’re a civil servant. Aren’t you?
Yep how did you know
Re: Igbo Need To Change Approach In Their Interaction With Other Regions. by PicLtd: 4:17pm On May 01, 2020
The usual yoruba sanctimonous 'advice' that is never sincere. Smells of the usual 'Other tribes hate Ibos and love our yoruba skulls' propaganda. grin

yorubas are experts at giving advise but never enjoy taking their own hypocritical advise. grin

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Need To Change Approach In Their Interaction With Other Regions. by PDJT: 4:19pm On May 01, 2020
Yenefer:
Yep how did you know

I noticed your lack of self confidence and timidity- attributes of a civil servant.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Need To Change Approach In Their Interaction With Other Regions. by Yenefer(f): 4:20pm On May 01, 2020
PDJT:

I noticed your lack of self confidence and timidity- attributes of a civil servant.
Lol
Re: Igbo Need To Change Approach In Their Interaction With Other Regions. by joeyfire(m): 4:38pm On May 01, 2020
nku5:
OP- North and South West have at different times targeted Igbos living in their regions to kill them in large numbers but Igbos have never carried out genocide on Yorubas and northerners in the South East. Igbos in the north and South West add value to those regions but they don't add any value to our region. Yoruba and Northern politicians insult Igbos often but Igbo politicians never insult other tribes.

Look in the mirror

That Alaba attack on Igbos was what made me stop trusting Tinubu

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Need To Change Approach In Their Interaction With Other Regions. by honeyB2018: 4:43pm On May 01, 2020
muykem:
There's a big different between Igbo and other major ethnic groups in Nigeria. We have three set of people in each ethnic groups, illiterate/masses, elite and politicians. The elite are custodian of a region agenda and politicians do study their body language to make a political decision while masses follow. For example the northern elite in build up to 2015 were no longer comfortable with GEJ as a president and their politicians in all political parties understood the signal.
South west also send strong signal to Nigeria recently which didn't go down well with northerners elite because they also understood the implication of all Yoruba nation standing with one voice on issue of Amotekun. I tell you, it's beyond of providing security, 2023 interest is writing all over it.
Now come to south east, their business success has eliminated elite among them, illiterates are the one showing the region direction without any thoughtful agenda. Let reason together 1. If you want to secede from Nigeria, you need understanding of other region to buy into your idea. 2. If you want power, you need other regions to trust you. What's is Igbo agenda and how are they intend to achieve it?

The absence of the Igbo intellectuals and grounded politicians in the Biafra struggle, has brought about what I have always called"The JPOB social media miscreants"
Take a look at their comments to issues that borders on Igbo interest and Ipob, full of insults and lack of reasoning. Even if Biafra becomes a reality today, you will still need theses people, you are calling names today, yet they have refused to listen. So sorry for them.
Re: Igbo Need To Change Approach In Their Interaction With Other Regions. by nku5: 4:48pm On May 01, 2020
joeyfire:

That Alaba attack on Igbos was what made me stop trusting Tinubu

A rift between Yorubas and other southern tribes was what his political career needed and he gained from it. If any one man ended southern unity it is Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Igbo Need To Change Approach In Their Interaction With Other Regions. by adekolaelect(m): 8:49pm On May 01, 2020
lastempero:

Can u accept ur perceived enemy if i should ask you,idiot.why not open ur arms to fulani herdsmen, unity begger.
you are crazy for including "idiot " in your write up.

Re: Igbo Need To Change Approach In Their Interaction With Other Regions. by lastempero: 9:04pm On May 01, 2020
adekolaelect:
you are crazy for including "idiot " in your write up.

I know hunger having the little brain u where managing b4. Anuofia
Re: Igbo Need To Change Approach In Their Interaction With Other Regions. by adekolaelect(m): 9:12pm On May 01, 2020
lastempero:

Can u accept ur perceived enemy if i should ask you,idiot.why not open ur arms to fulani herdsmen, unity begger.
you always come as a slave but when small food enter your mouthes you like turn yourselves to demi gods .oponu omo atohunrin wa .alailebi.
Re: Igbo Need To Change Approach In Their Interaction With Other Regions. by lastempero: 9:29pm On May 01, 2020
adekolaelect:
you always come as a slave but when small food enter your mouthes you like turn yourselves to demi gods .oponu omo atohunrin wa .alailebi.

We all know the slaves that the hausa n fulani beats up every year in their land.amusu
Re: Igbo Need To Change Approach In Their Interaction With Other Regions. by mrvitalis(m): 10:07pm On May 01, 2020
Olachase:
I'm not sure most Nigeria were worried about this behafra of a things the successful one among them aren't making noise, it's too late for u guys most of ur men have investment outside Igbo land the ones in the villages were poor #fact.
We can leave the investments for u ...give u head start ....don't u want free investment ? Support Biafra
Re: Igbo Need To Change Approach In Their Interaction With Other Regions. by Gazzy88(m): 10:37pm On May 01, 2020
Dedetwo:

Ndigbo do have qualms in telling any ear that they are not interested in your silly country called Nigeria and its idiotic 2023 or whatever. I had rather have the so-called illiterates who are successful in business to control the affairs of Republic of Igbo land than the current literates and sophisticated elites who run shithole called Nigeria. Let us disintegrate the cesspit called Nigeria and illiterates will leave you in the dust.
When atiku becomes the president and òbí, his vice, you will all forget all these senseless rants about leaving Nigeria. We know your hatred is purely for Buhari being the president and not that you're so serious quitting Nigeria. If you're damn serious, I wouldn't still be seeing filled-up buses from upper bridge, onitsha heading to Lagos on a daily basis even during this lockdown. Lagos and southwest is your amelica. grin

1 Like

Re: Igbo Need To Change Approach In Their Interaction With Other Regions. by meekhat: 10:48pm On May 01, 2020
muykem:
There's a big different between Igbo and other major ethnic groups in Nigeria. We have three set of people in each ethnic groups, illiterate/masses, elite and politicians. The elite are custodian of a region agenda and politicians do study their body language to make a political decision while masses follow. For example the northern elite in build up to 2015 were no longer comfortable with GEJ as a president and their politicians in all political parties understood the signal.
South west also send strong signal to Nigeria recently which didn't go down well with northerners elite because they also understood the implication of all Yoruba nation standing with one voice on issue of Amotekun. I tell you, it's beyond of providing security, 2023 interest is writing all over it.
Now come to south east, their business success has eliminated elite among them, illiterates are the one showing the region direction without any thoughtful agenda. Let reason together 1. If you want to secede from Nigeria, you need understanding of other region to buy into your idea. 2. If you want power, you need other regions to trust you. What's is Igbo agenda and how are they intend to achieve it?

Sincerely speaking, as an Igbo man and a lover of TRUTH, the OP SPOKE THE TRUTH. However, the truth is that Nigeria will remain a mess as long as they keep holding the Igbos down.The reason is because No Nation ever progresses without patriotism. Igbos currently hate Nigeria as it is now and they will continue to paint the country black especially on the international scenes. WATCH OUT, VERY SOON NOW, OTHER COUNTRIES WILL START CALLING NIGERIA "A ZOO" OR " ZOO REPUBLIC"
Re: Igbo Need To Change Approach In Their Interaction With Other Regions. by fx45(m): 11:31pm On May 01, 2020
Juliusmalema:

If you are tired of Nigeria then leave and stop telling others what to do or how to interact with Nigeria and Nigerians.
But he's your Northern brother. Since when did you people become tired of the Zoo shithole
Re: Igbo Need To Change Approach In Their Interaction With Other Regions. by fx45(m): 11:36pm On May 01, 2020
helinues:
Af.onja, why not mind your business
He's not your brother... He's an Aboki
Re: Igbo Need To Change Approach In Their Interaction With Other Regions. by Dedetwo(m): 12:22am On May 02, 2020
Gazzy88:
When atiku becomes the president and òbí, his vice, you will all forget all these senseless rants about leaving Nigeria. We know your hatred is purely for Buhari being the president and not that you're so serious quitting Nigeria. If you're damn serious, I wouldn't still be seeing filled-up buses from upper bridge, onitsha heading to Lagos on a daily basis even during this lockdown. Lagos and southwest is your amelica. grin

I have called for disintegration of the shithole called Nigeria before Muhammadu Buhari joined a political party. You can elect my mother the president of the shithole called Nigeria and I will tell her that the president of Republic of Igbo Land would have been is better than the crap called Nigeria.
Re: Igbo Need To Change Approach In Their Interaction With Other Regions. by Gazzy88(m): 8:59am On May 02, 2020
Dedetwo:

I have called for disintegration of the shithole called Nigeria before Muhammadu Buhari joined a political party. You can elect my mother the president of the shithole called Nigeria and I will tell her that the president of Republic of Igbo Land would have been is better than the crap called Nigeria.
Why not start by recalling your kindreds back to east?

1 Like

Re: Igbo Need To Change Approach In Their Interaction With Other Regions. by adekolaelect(m): 4:49pm On May 03, 2020
lastempero:

We all know the slaves that the hausa n fulani beats up every year in their land.amusu
we all know the slaves who only migrating an or the mans land for shelter .they all way migrate with their sisters,brothers ,child of their sisters ,child of the mother of their mother and the rest.

Re: Igbo Need To Change Approach In Their Interaction With Other Regions. by Zamrito: 5:55pm On May 03, 2020
i dont ve anything against the yorubas, but the fulanis are the major problem in this country.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Herdsmen Shoot Benue Governor In His Farm, Calls For Arrest Of Miyetti Allah Lea / If Bukola Saraki Is Still Senate President.... / If You Always See Your Late Parents In Dream, It's Dangerous. See What To Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.