Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,313 members, 7,836,353 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

Ladies STOP Telling Men You Have A Boyfriend (Must Read) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies STOP Telling Men You Have A Boyfriend (Must Read) (1340 Views)

Avoid Telling Men Your Age Until... / Ladies Stop Your Entitlement Mentality! It's Annoying! / Nigerian Men, you Are Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies STOP Telling Men You Have A Boyfriend (Must Read) by Eddykul(m): 4:17pm On May 01, 2020
YOUR BOYFRIEND IS NOT YOUR HUSBAND!

A guy approached you for a relationship, and you tell him, 'I have a boyfriend', boyfriend ke.

Its very wrong to tell a guy, "I have a boyfriend', when a guy asks you out. Its totally wrong!

A guy met a Lady of 27 years he really admired, he asked her out and she boldly told him, 'no! Using the word "I have a boyfriend!' "Jesus!

A boyfriend at 27 years? A boyfriend has no right over any girl, because he is not yet matured to have a woman, that is why he is a boy. You can only tell someone, " I am engaged or I am married. Telling a man that comes your way you have a boyfriend simply means you are still a kid playing around with a boy.

You can't keep a boyfriend for the rest of your life and expect to be married. A boy must graduate to a youth, then to a man. A boy is someone that keeps a girl for fun, a fiancé is someone that want to marry her, and a man is that person that finally pay her dowry.

Having a boyfriend that sex you doesn't mean you are in a serious relationship or you have a man that will marry you: it simply means, 'I have a boy that I have fun with' You can have as many boyfriends at a time, but you can only have one fiancé and one husband.

Don't tie down your destiny with a boy. Don't tie down your destiny because of ignorance.

Having a boyfriend is just like having a normal friend. Having an intimate boyfriend is like having a sexual partner, that marriage isn't yet involved. It is not being in a relationship.

Anybody is free to toast you. Having sex with a boy doesn't mean you guys are committed to each other. You can be in a sexual relationship and thinks or feels you are in a committed relationship.

Committed relationship starts the moment you both had graduated from that childish fantasy, from that childish fallacy and that is when he finally proposed to you and meet your parents.

Stop being ignorant! Stop living in ignorance. You can reject your husband because of a boyfriend. Don't ever be proud just because you have a boy that sleeps with you.

Anybody can be a boyfriend or girlfriend, but not everyone can be a husband or wife.
You have a boyfriend, and so what?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies STOP Telling Men You Have A Boyfriend (Must Read) by Nobody: 4:25pm On May 01, 2020
Trashy but you're entitled to your opinion, so am l.

Saying yes to every man could turn a girl into a farm tool, I hope you really know what you're saying.

6 Likes

Re: Ladies STOP Telling Men You Have A Boyfriend (Must Read) by ebuk4real(m): 4:33pm On May 01, 2020

Na wa o. What we read these days can really confuse the feeble minded...
Re: Ladies STOP Telling Men You Have A Boyfriend (Must Read) by OloriOfMontreal: 5:22pm On May 01, 2020
Next time add your source oo so we know who to challenge. angry angry

https://m.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=1080631128771934&id=947291158772599
Re: Ladies STOP Telling Men You Have A Boyfriend (Must Read) by chasefund(m): 5:34pm On May 01, 2020
grin grin angry Hoelosho
Re: Ladies STOP Telling Men You Have A Boyfriend (Must Read) by Chuknovski(m): 6:20pm On May 01, 2020
all this epistle for woman matter,?
Re: Ladies STOP Telling Men You Have A Boyfriend (Must Read) by Nobody: 6:27pm On May 01, 2020
Somewhere in the US, a woman of 60yrs still have a boyfriend who is like 70yrs old and she still refers to him as her boyfriend. grin

Please don't attack me. Na someone who come back from there talk am, I dey jejely in my Ajegunle area hear when he dey talk am. grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies STOP Telling Men You Have A Boyfriend (Must Read) by Kaykay999(m): 7:00pm On May 01, 2020
Nairaland Town crier
Re: Ladies STOP Telling Men You Have A Boyfriend (Must Read) by anthonyuncle(m): 7:02pm On May 01, 2020
dz ur post is so biased & myopic.

don't use ur shallow unprogressive relationship to spoil our own.

people come together as individuals to create da right friendship, that friendship will germinate into a relationship, dz relationship will mature into courtship & dz will lead to marriage.

it isn't wrong for a girl to tell another guy that she's into a relationship with another person.

a matured & reasonable guy will never end his friendship with a girl because she told him that she's in a relationship. it's only fvckboys that do such.

1 Like

Re: Ladies STOP Telling Men You Have A Boyfriend (Must Read) by ReluctantAdult(m): 7:05pm On May 01, 2020
Didn't know it was a law and an obligation to get married. Bullsh1t.
Re: Ladies STOP Telling Men You Have A Boyfriend (Must Read) by James4bright(m): 7:09pm On May 01, 2020
You know there is something called courtship, right?

This thread is slightly dumb, because you are mostly encouraging girls to have multiple boyfriends. Damn.

Just like saying men should date multiple girls just to find the one with a perfect attitude. Stop teaching people rubbish OP.

If she feels the relationship isn't headed anywhere, then why prolong it and date different guys rather? She should stop the relationship and find who is right for her.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies STOP Telling Men You Have A Boyfriend (Must Read) by Nobody: 7:46pm On May 01, 2020
It's like Op toasted a babe he likes and she told him i have a boyfriend.... its her life and choice!!
Re: Ladies STOP Telling Men You Have A Boyfriend (Must Read) by akinsmyk(m): 7:47pm On May 01, 2020
This man is an idiot for this post. So you expect ladies in a relationship to say they're not so you and guys like you will keep taking advantage. People can write trash to justify their brostitute tendencies.

Just write you get frustrated and disappointed when a lady you plan to lash throw it at your face that it's impossible coz she's discipline and not dirty like you.

Get yourself a girlfriend or get married, what girls says is none of your business.

Get a life dude

1 Like

Re: Ladies STOP Telling Men You Have A Boyfriend (Must Read) by addictiv(m): 9:19pm On May 01, 2020
Very myopic post
Re: Ladies STOP Telling Men You Have A Boyfriend (Must Read) by Mywd: 9:22pm On May 01, 2020
Jaeis:
Trashy but you're entitled to your opinion, so am l.

Saying yes to every man could turn a girl into a farm tool, I hope you really know what you're saying.

He never said they must say yes..... Just say NO that is all

(1) (Reply)

Will You Keep The Money If You Were The One ? / I Love Mamagee3 / Pictures Of ‘precious Teya’, Zimbabwean Woman Caught R@ping A 13 Year Old Boy Go

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.