Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,346 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Lagos New Guidelines For Public Transport Operations - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lagos New Guidelines For Public Transport Operations (63238 Views)

Lagos-New York Flight Price Throwback: This Was Nigeria. What Do You Think Now? / COVID-19: FAAN Releases New Guidelines For Air Travellers / Dubai Tram: Why Don't We Have This Mode Of Public Transport In Nigeria? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos New Guidelines For Public Transport Operations by ioreth69(f): 10:26pm On May 01, 2020
Mtcheew
Re: Lagos New Guidelines For Public Transport Operations by dingbang(m): 10:38pm On May 01, 2020
Sanwaolu should just allow bikes to operate.
Re: Lagos New Guidelines For Public Transport Operations by Yahami(m): 10:47pm On May 01, 2020
I wonder who is going to enforce this directives. Is it Sawonlu or the commissioner of transport or the Nigeria police in oshodi and other major highways that only specialize in collecting Nairas from commercial motor drivers.
NPF is one one of the government agency that regulate bribery as their international best practices ������
Re: Lagos New Guidelines For Public Transport Operations by Horpeyemme(m): 10:51pm On May 01, 2020
Pr0cter:
Government should just declare the whole of 2020 as public holiday.

I'm tired of this pick 2, another pick 2 again, general market and hold on.

Because from next week what we would be hearing is:

Ooo Por Por Por Por Por!!!
Ooo Juu Juu Juu Juu Juu!!!
E Plenty!!!

This wan kill me with laugh aswear

1 Like

Re: Lagos New Guidelines For Public Transport Operations by ajimotoke(m): 11:00pm On May 01, 2020
No different same rule with FG. What's so different here,..machewwwww grin
Re: Lagos New Guidelines For Public Transport Operations by Homiesjinxbank: 11:01pm On May 01, 2020
I will advise you to quit your job, If you can't cope.

NB: you free to brag about how you run your personal business.

lexy2014:

Yes am asking u: have u worked in Lagos before?
Re: Lagos New Guidelines For Public Transport Operations by iPOOPinURmouth: 11:11pm On May 01, 2020
all this just tells u there is nothing like corona
Re: Lagos New Guidelines For Public Transport Operations by luluman: 11:17pm On May 01, 2020
Ebonyeyes:

Like your brain that has not been used since your birth? Political Crony/Relative blindly supporting this government and their blind policies.
Obviously you were born like that. SORRY.
Re: Lagos New Guidelines For Public Transport Operations by lexy2014: 11:28pm On May 01, 2020
Homiesjinxbank:
I will advise you to quit your job, If you can't cope.

NB: you free to brag about how you run your personal business.

U still havent answered d question. have u worked in Lagos before?
Re: Lagos New Guidelines For Public Transport Operations by Homiesjinxbank: 11:29pm On May 01, 2020
Have your stepped out of Lagos before??

lexy2014:

have u worked in Lagos before?
Re: Lagos New Guidelines For Public Transport Operations by lexy2014: 11:31pm On May 01, 2020
Homiesjinxbank:
Have your stepped out of Lagos before??

Yes I have. So have u worked in Lagos before?
Re: Lagos New Guidelines For Public Transport Operations by Nobody: 11:47pm On May 01, 2020
luluman:
Obviously you were born like that. SORRY.

That's all you have got? I must have touched a nerve smiley Decrepit Demon just like your cronies in power!
Re: Lagos New Guidelines For Public Transport Operations by PoliteActivist: 11:47pm On May 01, 2020
OakConsultNG:
Interesting times

The Chinese have a saying: "Mauy u live in interesting times.
It is a curse!
Re: Lagos New Guidelines For Public Transport Operations by Diamondplus1805(m): 11:55pm On May 01, 2020
Lockdown is not Pleasant, yet it's high risk moving around while Virus Spread Increase, May We all be protected, Please stay safe
Re: Lagos New Guidelines For Public Transport Operations by Goovo(m): 12:05am On May 02, 2020
Pr0cter:
Government should just declare the whole of 2020 as public holiday.

I'm tired of this pick 2, another pick 2 again, general market and hold on.

Because from next week what we would be hearing is:

Ooo Por Por Por Por Por!!!
Ooo Juu Juu Juu Juu Juu!!!
E Plenty!!!

stale
Re: Lagos New Guidelines For Public Transport Operations by Johzhier97(m): 12:06am On May 02, 2020
Ebonyeyes:
Who is fooling who with this directive? How will they enforce this? Common sense is not common in this dead country ruled by demonic illiterates.
Kai!!!! Demonic illiterate!!? Omo see terms emanating ooo.....In a layman's perspective demonic illiterate na Demon wey no go skul bah....E.g One guy from sudan....Abegg wat abt doze Demonic literate kwanuu? Wat are there chances in this era of demonic illiterates..
Re: Lagos New Guidelines For Public Transport Operations by Nobody: 12:11am On May 02, 2020
Johzhier97:

Kai!!!! Demonic illiterate!!? Omo see terms emanating ooo.....In a layman's perspective demonic illiterate na Demon wey no go skul bah....E.g One guy from sudan....Abegg wat abt doze Demonic literate kwanuu? Wat are there chances in this era of demonic illiterates..

grin grin Demonic literates are leaders of countries that put measures to protect themselves and by protecting themselves they protect the Masses. You will never see President Putin being treated in the UK or US, He has equipped his hospitals to look after himself which then looks after Russian citizens. The President of China also is a demonic Literate, despite being the creators of the CORONA VIRUS, no nation will dare touch them because CHINA is the production capital of the world.
Re: Lagos New Guidelines For Public Transport Operations by Bash512: 12:21am On May 02, 2020
Ebonyeyes:
Who is fooling who with this directive? How will they enforce this? Common sense is not common in this dead country ruled by demonic illiterates.
Na WHO o.
Still no see vaccine make grin grin
Re: Lagos New Guidelines For Public Transport Operations by Johzhier97(m): 12:21am On May 02, 2020
Ebonyeyes:

grin grin Demonic literates are leaders of countries that put measures to protect themselves and by protecting themselves they protect the Masses. You will never see President Putin being treated in the UK or US, He has equipped his hospitals to look after himself which then looks after Russian citizens. The President of China also is a demonic Literate, despite being the creators of the CORONA VIRUS, no nation will dare touch them because CHINA is the production capital of the world.
Hmmm!!! I see....well noted.....So in Summary we are all faced with Global demons as Leaders...
Re: Lagos New Guidelines For Public Transport Operations by Nobody: 12:27am On May 02, 2020
Johzhier97:

Hmmm!!! I see....well noted.....So in Summary we are all faced with Global demons as Leaders...

They are all shape-shifting demons but the difference is at least they put things in ground for themselves to benefit which indirectly benefits their citizens. The demons in Africa prefer to loot their countries into bankruptcy and make their countries so inhabitable that when a crisis like COVID-19 hits they claim to be shocked that the health care system is in a comatose state.
Re: Lagos New Guidelines For Public Transport Operations by ACE1010: 12:32am On May 02, 2020
Our leaders are behaving like Fulani cows.....who provide the runny water ,sanitizer and those things they listed? Nonsense undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Lagos New Guidelines For Public Transport Operations by delvzy(m): 12:52am On May 02, 2020
Well I do love this directive by the Ministry of transport but they need to be all on guard that such directives are adhere to.
Many want to get back to their normal lives as a result of hunger which itself comes with a lot of sickness
All stakeholders in the state need to come out to make sure that equipment and materials are provided and also setting up of a committee that would be taken note of how the inhabitants are really interpreting such directives.
Re: Lagos New Guidelines For Public Transport Operations by Montlab25: 2:03am On May 02, 2020
Ebonyeyes:

What other suggestions do you have? Let's always try to offer suggestions instead of just criticizing. Where did they go wrong and what would you have done differently?

1 Like

Re: Lagos New Guidelines For Public Transport Operations by Happyfela(m): 2:56am On May 02, 2020
Mumu
iPOOPinURmouth:
all this just tells u there is nothing like corona
Re: Lagos New Guidelines For Public Transport Operations by Oshokalo: 4:58am On May 02, 2020
sLentlover7778 grin:
I am touching the hair on my head and beard, and am thinking of the Hair Cut Boom barbers will experience, post COVID-19.

The kain money those guys go make after lockdown eh, e go remain small make dem use am buy Benz.. grin grin grin

So u don wole soyinka for house grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Lagos New Guidelines For Public Transport Operations by iPOOPinURmouth: 5:30am On May 02, 2020
Happyfela:
Mumu
ur papa
Re: Lagos New Guidelines For Public Transport Operations by switspin(f): 6:00am On May 02, 2020
JubrinElSudan:
The same way I entered a full keke(5 passengers) today in Oghara instead of 2 passengers like Okowa said in his speech. Enforcement has always been our issue in this country, the same way the security guys in the various state boarders take bribe and allow people to enter. The bitter truth is that the cases will increase with the relax of the lockdown, humans are very difficult to control or been left without supervision
Who forced you to enter, you should help govt enforce the law by being compliant, if everyone refuses to enter the keke after the govt regulation is met, then the drivers will have no choice but to comply, we here are the problem not the govt

1 Like

Re: Lagos New Guidelines For Public Transport Operations by Adegunle4(m): 6:04am On May 02, 2020
Lool...I can imagine a bus conductor shouting ikeja along with face mask at iyana ipaja bus stop..and still two persons on a row grin grin
Re: Lagos New Guidelines For Public Transport Operations by alimaxion: 7:01am On May 02, 2020
Ebonyeyes:

Yeah, just as you think
Re: Lagos New Guidelines For Public Transport Operations by alimaxion: 7:05am On May 02, 2020
Montlab25:

What other suggestions do you have? Let's always try to offer suggestions instead of just criticizing. Where did they go wrong and what would you have done differently?

Thanks for asking my brother, what saddens my heart is how people think and react to situations, that's why it's very difficult to move forward in this nation because most people what miracle or forced to do things that are essential in their lives

1 Like

Re: Lagos New Guidelines For Public Transport Operations by JayPeeOham: 7:06am On May 02, 2020
Na only Nigerians dey copy, after dey copy finish them go still fail exam while people wey Dem copy from go pass!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

JAPA: 10 Sets Of People Who Shouldn't Travel To The UK / My Visit To 1000-Year-Old Tree & Byzantine Museum In Greece (photos) / Buhari Hotels And Restaurants Spotted In India (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.