Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

BREAKING: Atheist Mubarak Bala To Be Executed Without Trial - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / BREAKING: Atheist Mubarak Bala To Be Executed Without Trial (10836 Views)

Kabir Bala 'OKWO' Shot Dead Hours After Kogi Govt Revoked His Pardon / Security Agencies Detain Reverend Father Timothy Ngwuta Since 2021 Without Trial / 23 Nigerians To Be Executed In Saudi Arabia (Names, Full List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: Atheist Mubarak Bala To Be Executed Without Trial by jesmond3945: 9:57am On May 02, 2020
tatatar:

What do you think Islam is? A phone brand that should be getting a different version every year undecided ?
The laws of Islam are eternal!
the laws of Islam are enternal and Saudi Arabia is hosting a boxing match, women are driving and doing sports. Saudi Arabia is doing business with Israel an enemy in Islam, they hosted music festivals with the likes of Nicki Minaj and other stuff but they are the custodians of Islam in the world with the Kabba cited there.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Atheist Mubarak Bala To Be Executed Without Trial by oyatz(m): 10:00am On May 02, 2020
There are so many things that Muslims say that offend non-muslims everyday but you will hardly see Non-muslims threatening to kill Muslims for such sayings.

Let Muhammad/Allah strike the guy dead, there's no need to fight for any god.

Africans are trying to kill a fellow African for expressing his opinion about an Arabian prophet that lived over a thousand years ago!

The Islamic religion make it's adherents unnecessarily violent.

[quote author=ojuu4u post=89089363][/quote]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Atheist Mubarak Bala To Be Executed Without Trial by Hotspotbro(m): 10:15am On May 02, 2020
Amnesty international must hear of this..
If that man dies, The blasphemy against some dead dude Will not stop. Haba Muslim sef that is why China hates the Uighurs.
If he's released,he should go to the southeast or western Nigeria states like lagos, No goddamn hisbah will be in the south or west then apply for asylum visa to One EU Nation.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Atheist Mubarak Bala To Be Executed Without Trial by Thomthom(m): 10:20am On May 02, 2020
[quote author=LegendHero post=89083265]I don tire for the North and how majority of these guys reason.

I’m also a Muslim, but if anyone abuse Muhammad (SAW), I won’t even blink an eye. I’ll just smile and move on jeje.

Why must you fight for God or the prophet. Don’t we have more pressing concerns already than to be fighting for God at this age and time.

I’m ashamed of some of these Northerners that have failed to see that the world has changed and the Muslims generally should adapt to the changes. You can’t keep using the brain of over 1000years ago for the current century.

with this your statement means say u dey civilise or Educated

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Atheist Mubarak Bala To Be Executed Without Trial by benzion72(m): 10:20am On May 02, 2020
Islamabad killing in the name of weak Allah who cannot kill his offender by himself or his angel. I pity the man Bala, Akaluka head was beheaded in kano prison

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Atheist Mubarak Bala To Be Executed Without Trial by Rilwayne001: 10:22am On May 02, 2020
jesmond3945:
he is not a fool. He is just expressing his opinion which should be ignored in saner climes. Look at how Saudi Arabia is reforming itself. Northern Nigeria should take note

The North is not a saner clime
I'm certain he knows this
Still went ahead to express an opinion he's certain of the consequences as per the non saner clime that he is.
If he's not a fool then what is he?

Saudi Arabia is founding it easy to reform itself because she's a nation, and all eyes on her. And they understand and practice the religion willingly, unlike northern Nigeria where there leaders have hijacked the religion to cage the senses of the largest percentage of poor in their masses. Their leaders in 100years time will not for once wish or hope to free them from the cage because the advantage the cage is serving their leaders is enormous. Such a thing isn't the same in Saudi.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Atheist Mubarak Bala To Be Executed Without Trial by Nobody: 10:32am On May 02, 2020
Discover the art of computer programming and learn what a code can do online at YouTube Programming School free. You get to be exposed to programming languages such as python, java, c++, etc. from the scratch. Learn how to code, and make money from it.

Youtube Programming School
https://m.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLpPwUAYOD-chcxMZREaH8WmWLhott2q4f
Re: BREAKING: Atheist Mubarak Bala To Be Executed Without Trial by oyatz(m): 10:36am On May 02, 2020
This is the exact roots of Islam inspired terrorism.

1) There were so many things done by the foreign prophet Muhammad (e.g marriage to a minor, marrying the divorced wife of his adopted son, highway robbery and waylaying the caravan of his critics/unbelievers) that may be permitted in his environment in 650 AD but will not be appropriate in 2020.

2) The Holy Prophet Muhammad (SAW) lived among Arabs and this background influenced some of his sayings. They don't necessarily have universal applications through out all ages.

tatatar:

What do you think Islam is? A phone brand that should be getting a different version every year undecided ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Atheist Mubarak Bala To Be Executed Without Trial by Ibechris2: 11:26am On May 02, 2020
Back to what I used to say...
If u belong to a religion whose followers fight for their god. It means u are mad.

Common sense should tell u that there is no God in that religion but idiots claiming to be demi gods.

If u reply me in form of attack,it means I am talking to u.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Atheist Mubarak Bala To Be Executed Without Trial by ojuu4u(m): 11:32am On May 02, 2020
oyatz:
There are so many things that Muslims say that offend non-muslims everyday but you will hardly see Non-muslims threatening to kill Muslims for such sayings.

Let Muhammad/Allah strike the guy dead, there's no need to fight for any god.

Africans are trying to kill a fellow African for expressing his opinion about an Arabian prophet that lived over a thousand years ago!

The Islamic religion make it's adherents unnecessarily violent.

Am very sure if anybody insult ur mother you won't wait for ur mother to strike him, u will lead attack urself..... Try to be neutral in ur judgement for once

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Atheist Mubarak Bala To Be Executed Without Trial by oyatz(m): 12:08pm On May 02, 2020
I will simply ignore him.

Islamic fundamentists abuse and even curse Ogun, Shongo and all our traditional deities.

Muslims always attack Judaism
Muslims always attack Hinduism
Muslims always attack Christianity

[quote author=ojuu4u post=89097697][/quote]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Atheist Mubarak Bala To Be Executed Without Trial by sadi78: 12:31pm On May 02, 2020
PAGAN9JA ubanka yaci uwatar!
i don't know when nigerians turned to hypocrites! why too much noise about mubaraks' issue mostly from christians??
three people where arrested today in katsina for insulting President Buhari and Gov. Aminu Bello Masari, but i didn't hear any noise!
Mubarak insulted our Prophet and must be killed! that is the law and even his biological father is supporting a law to take it course on him!
and whoever want stand for him, is free to come kano and meet us! enough for this noises please!
Re: BREAKING: Atheist Mubarak Bala To Be Executed Without Trial by Coldie(m): 12:37pm On May 02, 2020
To tell u d truth, even we Christians know better than to blasphem against Islam, talk less of a former Muslim and a kano indegene.

Only international powers can save this guy. Use it as an opportunity to run and seek asylum abroad
Re: BREAKING: Atheist Mubarak Bala To Be Executed Without Trial by PeacenLove2: 1:06pm On May 02, 2020
2mch:
He has a right to practice whatever religion he pleases in Nigeria. He cannot be executed without trial. He doesn’t believe in Islam and Nigeria is not an Islamic State. He can say whatever he pleases about Islam as Muslims say about other religions too. The most bashed being the traditional religion. Execution can’t happen in Nigeria.

Looks like Nigeria is partly an Islamic state when Sharia law is operational. This is one of the reasons why Nigeria will not progress. How can there be two different extreme blocs operating side by side? Would it not be better for the North and whosoever chooses Islamic law over Liberalization to go and form their own Republic?

I do not favour separatism but this union is so unrealistic. I certainly do not want to be bound by Sharia Law and frankly do not believe it has a place in the modern world. To belong to a country that recognizes it however partly, is very disturbing. Please let them free this man.

His attacks on the prophet may be uncalled for out of respect for the beliefs of others and to avoid provoking the short fuse people, it certainly does not warrant death sentence. After all Islam aside, he is still their brother.

Let well meaning Nigerians intervene. They must not murder this man whatever his problems might be with their religion. The federal government is a democratic one and should be able to call them to order. This babaric act will not be allowed to hold in this country as far as we are still together.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Atheist Mubarak Bala To Be Executed Without Trial by INnaMAN: 2:02pm On May 02, 2020
reli jone of piss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Atheist Mubarak Bala To Be Executed Without Trial by 1Sharon(f): 2:36pm On May 02, 2020
chisani:

I share your sentiment on violence issue. However, Islam as ought to be practice is not violent in nature but the few Muslims bastardized the religion Sharon.

Majority of muslims liar not just a few...wherever muslims are a majority...violence and human rights violation is also present

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Atheist Mubarak Bala To Be Executed Without Trial by YungMillionaire: 3:02pm On May 02, 2020
We need to divide this country. Every region should go their own way. There is no way I can be sharing citizenship with these Islamic fanatics - they are dangerous, blood thirsty, ignorant and evil.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Atheist Mubarak Bala To Be Executed Without Trial by chisani(m): 3:10pm On May 02, 2020
1Sharon:

Majority of muslims liar not just a few...wherever muslims are a majority...violence and human rights violation is also present

It's okay Sharon. I can see that you are allowing your emotions have the better part of you. Don't let's us use the emotions over logics approach in tackling this issue.

Don't forget, the objectivity and fairness of this discourse will be undermined if we allowed our emotions to sway our opinions on Islam issue.

Yes, there are good Muslims and there are bad ones. But the few bad ones should not be used to judge others.

Thanks for your understand. Act safe and stay safe.
Re: BREAKING: Atheist Mubarak Bala To Be Executed Without Trial by YungMillionaire: 3:16pm On May 02, 2020
tatatar:

If the laws of Islam are eternal then how come even Saudi Arabia is making changes?

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Atheist Mubarak Bala To Be Executed Without Trial by TomMary(f): 3:18pm On May 02, 2020
ojuu4u:

And there is also PENALTY for whoever incite people to cause public unrest in Nigeria.
you guys are just so troublesome

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Atheist Mubarak Bala To Be Executed Without Trial by alfarouq(m): 3:19pm On May 02, 2020
PAGAN9JA:

This is why Nigerians are still backward and uncivilized. We are in mental slavery. We have betrayed the Gods of our ancestors. We have forgotten to emulate our Grandparents and elders who were still not so religiously fanatic and followed their ancestral traditional religion which is the right path as we know.

Today a Hausa man is being killed by his fellow Hausa brothers brainwashed and enslaved by their fulani conquerors and masters.

The Hausa is unsafe in his own land by a foreign culture and ideology.
These your argument about us leaving our fore father's way of life is childish. so if what our fathers did or believe is wrong, we must follow their path even when we have a convincing evidence to the contrary. You have chosen to be a pagan, if your parents who give birth to you are xtians but you upon diligent investigation feels paganism is the right thing for you, you will stick with Christianity because your parents are xtians.
Re: BREAKING: Atheist Mubarak Bala To Be Executed Without Trial by alfarouq(m): 3:28pm On May 02, 2020
LegendHero:

Not all laws are eternal. The law changes as the earth system changes.

Even Saudi Arabia are modifying their laws and yet you’re here telling me Islamic laws are eternal.

Yes, there are some laws that are eternal, but those that has to do with civilization is subject to change.

Take the Shariah for example, cutting people hand for stealing is a barbaric practice that have outlived its importance. That part of law need to be subjected to change. It’s inhumane and nonesense.

Laws like believe in the oneness of Allah will never change but other laws can be changed.

Instead of canceling my post, engage me as Muslim to Muslim!
If you are really a Muslim as you claim, then I am sorry for you.
Let me give you an advice, you can say a thing which you take for granted and it will earn you eternity in paradise so also you can say something which will condemn you to eternity in hell. We need to watch what we say.
Re: BREAKING: Atheist Mubarak Bala To Be Executed Without Trial by YungMillionaire: 3:29pm On May 02, 2020
jidamsel43:
If He's found guilty of the crime levelled against him, then he must face the full wrath of law.
Nobody is above law.

So you are saying if a country say China decided to make a law to kill anyone who prays in the mosque, that will be okay?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Atheist Mubarak Bala To Be Executed Without Trial by YungMillionaire: 3:32pm On May 02, 2020
chisani:

I share your sentiment on violence issue. However, Islam as ought to be practice is not violent in nature but the few Muslims bastardized the religion Sharon.

Who decides how it should be practice. The Koran and the hadith a packed full with proscriptions to kill in the name of Allah. It can be easily argued that groups like Boko haram and ISIS are following the dictates of the book.
Re: BREAKING: Atheist Mubarak Bala To Be Executed Without Trial by alfarouq(m): 3:40pm On May 02, 2020
I can see some people citing Saudi Arabia as an example. Well the fact that you are a Saudi does not mean all you do is right or you can never be wrong. Even if you are a relative of the prophet and your way of life contradict the teachings of Islam then you are in for a long thing.
It is only a clown that will use Saudi as a yardstick to judge what's Islam and what is not.
Re: BREAKING: Atheist Mubarak Bala To Be Executed Without Trial by YungMillionaire: 3:42pm On May 02, 2020
ojuu4u:

n
Do u knw there is also a penalty for anybody that %incites people to cause social unrest?%
Am not Muslim o and I can never be a Muslim.
But you guys should stop supporting nonsense pls. Why can't people let the sleeping dog lies even for once. If i love stone I cherish it and I am ready to worship it, it shouldnt be head ache of anybody....... Y insulting God or gods someone loves and cherish?

If you are not ready to worship or cherish what I cherish/worship, you shouldn't go ahead and insult it publicly........it boils blood and aggravates anger and may lead to unrest if not war.

Just imagine if traditional worshipers start attacking Christians and pastors. Christians say very very terrible things about traditionalists and YET you won't see a traditionalist attempting to kill Christians for blasphemy. This is why I respect traditionalists the most among all Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Atheist Mubarak Bala To Be Executed Without Trial by 2mch(m): 3:50pm On May 02, 2020
alfarouq:

These your argument about us leaving our fore father's way of life is childish. so if what our fathers did or believe is wrong, we must follow their path even when we have a convincing evidence to the contrary. You have chosen to be a pagan, if your parents who give birth to you are xtians but you upon diligent investigation feels paganism is the right thing for you, you will stick with Christianity because your parents are xtians.
Should traditional believers now kill your for this statement? You believe what their way of life is wrong, he believes Mohammed is wrong. What is different between you and the guy in prison? Oh you are religious so you must be right. Freedom of speech in your own point of view is very hypocritical

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Atheist Mubarak Bala To Be Executed Without Trial by YungMillionaire: 3:52pm On May 02, 2020
sadi78:
PAGAN9JA ubanka yaci uwatar!
i don't know when nigerians turned to hypocrites! why too much noise about mubaraks' issue mostly from christians??
three people where arrested today in katsina for insulting President Buhari and Gov. Aminu Bello Masari, but i didn't hear any noise!
Mubarak insulted our Prophet and must be killed! that is the law and even his biological father is supporting a law to take it course on him!
and whoever want stand for him, is free to come kano and meet us! enough for this noises please!

Then Kano (and every Islamic state) should be its own country. We sane Nigerians cannot live with Barbarians like you.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Atheist Mubarak Bala To Be Executed Without Trial by YungMillionaire: 3:58pm On May 02, 2020
I almost became a Muslim one time. Thank Sango I did not go down that barbaric and disgusting path.

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Atheist Mubarak Bala To Be Executed Without Trial by drLammy(m): 4:41pm On May 02, 2020
Obasanjo caused all this nonsense... Why grant Sharia law to s region and still claim every region are obligated to be under a federal constitution
Re: BREAKING: Atheist Mubarak Bala To Be Executed Without Trial by LegendHero(m): 4:41pm On May 02, 2020
alfarouq:

If you are really a Muslim as you claim, then I am sorry for you.
Let me give you an advice, you can say a thing which you take for granted and it will earn you eternity in paradise so also you can say something which will condemn you to eternity in hell. We need to watch what we say.

My eternity will be judged by Allah.

God himself will be displeased as how some Muslims have destroyed the tenets of Islam. Why must you fight for God? Why must you behead the unbelievers ? Why must you wish death on someone because he abused the prophet (SAW).

If telling Muslims to show love is what you term by me missing paradise, then let Allah be the judge himself!

Salam Alaykum!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Atheist Mubarak Bala To Be Executed Without Trial by alfarouq(m): 4:51pm On May 02, 2020
2mch:

Should traditional believers now kill your for this statement? You believe what their way of life is wrong, he believes Mohammed is wrong. What is different between you and the guy in prison? Oh you are religious so you must be right. Freedom of speech in your own point of view is very hypocritical
You would hit it big if you were to be a clown, why don't you join a circus troupe.
There is a difference between a person saying" there is no God, or I disbel**ve in Allah, or Muhammad is not a prophet or the teachings of Islam are wrong" and a person saying " Allah is a piece of sh*t, or Muhammad is a terror**t ". If you are as intelligent as I believe, you will know there's a difference.
Secondly, what would you say if someone claiming to exercise his freedom of expression comes and insult you to your face or someone you love and respect such as your mum in the name of exercising his freedom of expression. We Muslims love and we gladly admit that we love the prophet Muhammad more than we love ourselves and if it displease you, you can hug the nearest transformer.
Your freedom ends where other peoples freedom begin.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Two Illegal Gold Dealers Forfeit N39m, Property To FG (PICS) / Policewoman Nearly Beat Up Keke Rider Over N100 Bribe In Port-Harcourt / Three Arrested For Cloning Aregbesola’s Phone Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.