Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,066 members, 7,821,671 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

BREAKING: Atheist Mubarak Bala To Be Executed Without Trial - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / BREAKING: Atheist Mubarak Bala To Be Executed Without Trial (10868 Views)

Kabir Bala 'OKWO' Shot Dead Hours After Kogi Govt Revoked His Pardon / Security Agencies Detain Reverend Father Timothy Ngwuta Since 2021 Without Trial / 23 Nigerians To Be Executed In Saudi Arabia (Names, Full List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: Atheist Mubarak Bala To Be Executed Without Trial by Gilbertkwabena(m): 4:57pm On May 02, 2020
tatatar:

Do you know how many people have been burnt at the stakes for calling Jesus names

How many people in our 21st century has been killed simply for insulting Jesus or Christianity as whole? How many people I ask?... More than a million dead in this 21 century from Muslims alone why? And when we talk u say its not Islam teaching and yet Muslims are killing in d name of Allah. I detest all religion cuz they're all scam but Islam is worst than scam... its complete evil... Christianity will only make u mentally degraded but Islam will turn you to a monster. If a God requires me to fight for him then he's a useless God, if a prophet who claim to be so close to God can't tell God to fight for him but rather require me to kill for him then the prophet is mad. Religion is the worst thing that has ever happened to mankind.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Atheist Mubarak Bala To Be Executed Without Trial by alfarouq(m): 4:58pm On May 02, 2020
LegendHero:

My eternity will be judged by Allah.

God himself will be displeased as how some Muslims have destroyed the tenets of Islam. Why must you fight for God? Why must you behead the unbelievers ? Why must you wish death on someone because he abused the prophet (SAW).

If telling Muslims to show love is what you term by me missing paradise, then let Allah be the judge himself!

Salam Alaykum!
Brother, encouraging Muslims to show love is not only commendable but should be emulated. In short, one of the acts that weigh strongly on a person's scale is kindness to other living things whether they are humans or animals.
What is wrong is for you to feel the laws ofAllah should be replaced by human laws or thinking that the humans can formulate better laws than those of Allah. May Allah grant us understanding and forgive our shortcomings.
Re: BREAKING: Atheist Mubarak Bala To Be Executed Without Trial by LegendHero(m): 5:08pm On May 02, 2020
alfarouq:

Brother, encouraging Muslims to show love is not only commendable but should be emulated. In short, one of the acts that weigh strongly on a person's scale is kindness to other living things whether they are humans or animals.
What is wrong is for you to feel the laws ofAllah should be replaced by human laws or thinking that the humans can formulate better laws than those of Allah. May Allah grant us understanding and forgive our shortcomings.

We have to separate laws that are based on religion and other laws that are based on societal practices contained in the holy book.

For example, Turkey and Tunisia abolished polygamy and they are Muslim countries. As a Muslim, do you think they went against the wish of Allah for doing so?

If the answer of the above is No, then there are some of the laws of shariah that need modification because time have changed and what was obtainable 1500 years ago is different now coz of civilization.

I’m not saying laws of beleiveing in the oneness of Allah should change. I’m talking about laws that has to do with society.

If we refuse to change some of the way some illiterate muslims view religion, we will eventually get burnt from it in the future. Haven’t we had more things on our hand already about violence and how some crazy guys are exploiting Islamic teaching in a bad way to terrorize people?

There need to be a lot of revision on some aspect that has to do with societal norms and the earlier Muslims understand this the better!

Islam should be seen as a religion for Africans and not a culture.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Atheist Mubarak Bala To Be Executed Without Trial by LegendHero(m): 5:15pm On May 02, 2020
sadi78:
PAGAN9JA ubanka yaci uwatar!
i don't know when nigerians turned to hypocrites! why too much noise about mubaraks' issue mostly from christians??
three people where arrested today in katsina for insulting President Buhari and Gov. Aminu Bello Masari, but i didn't hear any noise!
Mubarak insulted our Prophet and must be killed! that is the law and even his biological father is supporting a law to take it course on him!
and whoever want stand for him, is free to come kano and meet us! enough for this noises please!

You are evil.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Atheist Mubarak Bala To Be Executed Without Trial by 2mch(m): 5:34pm On May 02, 2020
alfarouq:

You would hit it big if you were to be a clown, why don't you join a circus troupe.
There is a difference between a person saying" there is no God, or I disbel**ve in Allah, or Muhammad is not a prophet or the teachings of Islam are wrong" and a person saying " Allah is a piece of sh*t, or Muhammad is a terror**t ". If you are as intelligent as I believe, you will know there's a difference.
Secondly, what would you say if someone claiming to exercise his freedom of expression comes and insult you to your face or someone you love and respect such as your mum in the name of exercising his freedom of expression. We Muslims love and we gladly admit that we love the prophet Muhammad more than we love ourselves and if it displease you, you can hug the nearest transformer.
Your freedom ends where other peoples freedom begin.
You just ended up typing nonsense. Why did you insult traditional worshippers. What evidence do you have that their traditional beliefs are wrong? What is the difference between you and the man locked up for stating rightly that Mohammed is a false prophet like TB Joshua?

If you have to defend your religion with insults, killing and insane comments then you need to renounce that religion. It’s obvious the religion is false and has no moral base.

You have lost your sense of reasoning and you are insulting yourself, your imams, your mother and your father up there. You can’t argue in a sane manner? And you want us to believe that you know what you are talking about? I must have struck a nerve there.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Atheist Mubarak Bala To Be Executed Without Trial by alfarouq(m): 5:40pm On May 02, 2020
2mch:

You just ended up typing nonsense. Why did you insult traditional worshippers. What evidence do you have that their traditional beliefs are wrong? What is the difference between you and the man locked up for stating rightly that Mohammed is a false prophet like TB Joshua?

If you have to defend your religion with insults, killing and insane comments then you need to renounce that religion. It’s obvious the religion is false and has no moral base.

You have lost your sense of reasoning and you are insulting yourself, your imams, your mother and your father up there. You can’t argue in a sane manner? And you want us to believe that you know what you are talking about? I must have struck a nerve there.
It is either you did not read my post before posting this or you are not as intelligent as I thought.
Go back, read my post and your response and tell me if there is a correlation between the two.
Re: BREAKING: Atheist Mubarak Bala To Be Executed Without Trial by 2mch(m): 5:42pm On May 02, 2020
alfarouq:

It is either you did not read my post before posting this or you are not as intelligent as I thought.
Go back, read my post and your response and tell me if there is a correlation between the two.
Your post lack intelligence and you ended up ranting aimlessly. Still yet to understand your point in that post. You obviously lack good nutrition as a baby because you did not develop enough brain cells as a child to argue intelligently. Maybe you were an Almajiri which will make sense. You just ended up talking complete rubbish. No head or tail. I hope traditional worshippers catch you and put your up for sacrifice. Then it will be 1-1.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Atheist Mubarak Bala To Be Executed Without Trial by alfarouq(m): 5:55pm On May 02, 2020
2mch:

Your post lack intelligence and you ended up ranting aimlessly. Still yet to understand your point in that post. You obviously lack good nutrition as a baby because you did not develop enough brain cells as a child to argue intelligently. Maybe you were an Almajiri which will make sense. You just ended up talking complete rubbish. No head or tail. I hope traditional worshippers catch you and put your up for sacrifice. Then it will be 1-1.
Idan dabara ya kare ma kare, tunkuyi yake koma yi.
If you don't know there's a difference between " I don't believe in Allah, or Muhammad is not a prophet of God, or Islam is a false religion" and " Allah is a piece of sh*t, or Muhammad is a terror*st" then you are not worth my time. I am sure it's not because you lack the intelligence to decipher the difference but because your IQ and judgement has been clouded by your hatred of Islam and have become a slave to your bias.
Re: BREAKING: Atheist Mubarak Bala To Be Executed Without Trial by oyatz(m): 5:59pm On May 02, 2020
Who determines what is an insult and according to which law sir?

Is it the law of Afghanistan or the law of Nigeria?

Please State the law, it's section and sub-section that states a Nigerian citizen should be killed if he says anything about an Arabian prophet?

I don't see Northerners protesting about corruption, lack of good roads, illiteracy, unemployment of their youth, ill-equiped hospitals and Armed Banditry.

They are now complaining that someone said something they don't like about a foreign prophet that died over 1000 years ago in a desert that is over 1000 miles away.

sadi78:
i don't know when nigerians turned to hypocrites! why too much noise about mubaraks' issue mostly from christians??
three people where arrested today in katsina for insulting President Buhari and Gov. Aminu Bello Masari, but i didn't hear any noise!
Mubarak insulted our Prophet and must be killed! that is the law and even his biological father is supporting a law to take it course on him!
and whoever want stand for him, is free to come kano and meet us! enough for this noises please!

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Atheist Mubarak Bala To Be Executed Without Trial by oyatz(m): 6:08pm On May 02, 2020
Mr Alfarouq,

What exactly is your point sir?

Is it compulsory that Mr 2Mch must love Islam? If he hates Islam,why not just ignore him in as much as he doesn't contravene any law of the land?

Allow Prophet Muhammad/Allah to kill the guy. I am sure Prophet Muhammad/Allah don't need any human to kill on their behalf.

Everybody can NOT love you or Islam or any particular religion.

#Live and let live

alfarouq:

If you don't know there's a difference between " I don't believe in Allah, or Muhammad is not a prophet of God, or Islam is a false religion" and " Allah is a piece of sh*t, or Muhammad is a terror*st" then you are not worth my time. I am sure it's not because you lack the intelligence to decipher the difference but because your IQ and judgement has been clouded by your hatred of Islam and have become a slave to your bias.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Atheist Mubarak Bala To Be Executed Without Trial by oyatz(m): 6:16pm On May 02, 2020
Bros, park well.

What is the laws of Allah? Which year did Allah make that law and why is it not written on the Sky for ALL Humanbeings to see and know that this is the laws promulgated by Allah?

Did Allah make the laws for Yorubas, Nupes, Ebira, Xhosa, Shona, Ashante peoples? Any evidence that suggest that Allah truly make that law?

Religion is based on personal conviction, you can NOT force other people to believe in Allah, let alone the laws purportedly ascribed to him.

alfarouq:

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Atheist Mubarak Bala To Be Executed Without Trial by alfarouq(m): 6:19pm On May 02, 2020
oyatz:
Mr Alfarouq,

What exactly is your point sir?

Is it compulsory that Mr 2Mch must love Islam? If he hates Islam,why not just ignore him in as much as he doesn't contravene any law of the land?

Allow Prophet Muhammad/Allah to kill the guy. I am sure Prophet Muhammad/Allah don't need any human to kill on their behalf.

Everybody can NOT love you or Islam or any particular religion.

#Live and let live

If that's the only thing you were able to deduce from our exchange with him, then, you are also suffering from the same sickness.
Besides, no one invited you to the party, if you have a contribution, be my guest but if you don't, then maintain your lane.
I wasn't speaking with him before he decided to engage me. If he is tired, he can excuse himself the same way he involved himself and so can you.
Re: BREAKING: Atheist Mubarak Bala To Be Executed Without Trial by kingthreat(m): 6:36pm On May 02, 2020
If you want to go this way, leave Nigeria first.
Re: BREAKING: Atheist Mubarak Bala To Be Executed Without Trial by 2mch(m): 6:38pm On May 02, 2020
alfarouq:

Nobody hate you or your religion. The fact is some don’t believe in what you believe in. That is normal human behavior. We are not and can never be the same in the way we think or our approach to things. That is why we have different gifts and talents and we require different perspectives to make use of those gifts and talents.

The only thing is humans have FREE WILL you can’t force them or kill them for not following your way of thinking. That is so crazy and absurd. Or don’t you think? I hope you apply your brain in thinking rationally this time grin.
Re: BREAKING: Atheist Mubarak Bala To Be Executed Without Trial by Nobody: 7:00pm On May 02, 2020
I am honestly tired of this country. This is Nigeria under Buhari's 'regime'.

So the claim he planned to islamise Nigeria is true after all?

How do people react without their brains?

How can you order that someone be put to death for a simple speech against a god in this modern world when terrorists that have killed thousands are roaming freely?

If every religion defend their gods/God, society will be chaotic.

I think the Federal government should look into this. The man is not a Muslim and so Sharia law has no effect on him.

Nigeria is not an Islamic state.

http://saharareporters.com/2020/04/29/activist-arrested-kaduna-‘insulting-prophet-muhammad’-facebook-receives-death-threats

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Atheist Mubarak Bala To Be Executed Without Trial by Nobody: 7:05pm On May 02, 2020
Lalasticlara front page material
Re: BREAKING: Atheist Mubarak Bala To Be Executed Without Trial by ServantsOfTruth: 8:04pm On May 02, 2020
There was a country call zoo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Atheist Mubarak Bala To Be Executed Without Trial by Nobody: 8:26pm On May 02, 2020
Re: BREAKING: Atheist Mubarak Bala To Be Executed Without Trial by jaytee01(m): 9:46pm On May 02, 2020
Any "God" that waits for human beings to avenge him is false.... period.

SUCH A "GOD" DOES NOT EXIST!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Atheist Mubarak Bala To Be Executed Without Trial by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:52pm On May 02, 2020
alfarouq:

I don't believe in Allah, Muhammad is not a prophet of God, Islam is a false religion" and " Allah is a piece of sh*t, Muhammad is a terror*st".

I agree.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Atheist Mubarak Bala To Be Executed Without Trial by alfarouq(m): 10:23pm On May 02, 2020
PAGAN9JA:

I agree.
Whatever you wish to gain by editing my message is your problem. you are not different from those whom you so much like to criticize, they ignorantly and arrogantly take messages out of context or they chose the parts that suit their whims and caprices and deny the existence of other parts.
I was actually thinking the way you carry yourself so high and mighty, you will be kind enough to have an honest conversation and respond to my message but alas, you are not as intelligent as I thought. Here's the original post
alfarouq:

You would hit it big if you were to be a clown, why don't you join a circus troupe.
There is a difference between a person saying" there is no God, or I disbel**ve in Allah, or Muhammad is not a prophet or the teachings of Islam are wrong" and a person saying " Allah is a piece of sh*t, or Muhammad is a terror**t ". If you are as intelligent as I believe, you will know there's a difference.
Secondly, what would you say if someone claiming to exercise his freedom of expression comes and insult you to your face or someone you love and respect such as your mum in the name of exercising his freedom of expression. We Muslims love and we gladly admit that we love the prophet Muhammad more than we love ourselves and if it displease you, you can hug the nearest transformer.
Your freedom ends where other peoples freedom begin.
Re: BREAKING: Atheist Mubarak Bala To Be Executed Without Trial by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:35pm On May 02, 2020
alfarouq:

Whatever you wish to gain by editing my message is your problem. you are not different from those whom you so much like to criticize, they ignorantly and arrogantly take messages out of context or they chose the parts that suit their whims and caprices and deny the existence of other parts.
I was actually thinking the way you carry yourself so high and mighty, you will be kind enough to have an honest conversation and respond to my message but alas, you are not as intelligent as I thought. Here's the original post

Sorry I cannot have honest conversations with people harboring a murderous mindset. You are just a joke to me. People like you deserve a bullet through your heads to prevent any future loss of lives as you are mentally unstable and may prove a threat to civilized societies.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Atheist Mubarak Bala To Be Executed Without Trial by alfarouq(m): 5:43am On May 03, 2020
PAGAN9JA:

Sorry I cannot have honest conversations with people harboring a murderous mindset. You are just a joke to me. People like you deserve a bullet through your heads to prevent any future loss of lives as you are mentally unstable and may prove a threat to civilized societies.
This shows that under the right stress conditions, you have a tendency to commit violence.
As my physicist friend would say " even man obeys Hooke's law, under the right stress, he would get to yield point, become plastic and snap".
To some, the stress is is someone trying to dupe them or snatching their belongings, to some, it's when you attack or threaten their loved ones.
We must learn to respect one another for peace to reign, if you must give your opinions or criticize, learn to do that constructively.
Bari, ai ba shegiya bace
Re: BREAKING: Atheist Mubarak Bala To Be Executed Without Trial by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:21am On May 03, 2020
alfarouq:

This shows that under the right stress conditions, you have a tendency to commit violence.
As my physicist friend would say " even man obeys Hooke's law, under the right stress, he would get to yield point, become plastic and snap".
To some, the stress is is someone trying to dupe them or snatching their belongings, to some, it's when you attack or threaten their loved ones.
We must learn to respect one another for peace to reign, if you must give your opinions or criticize, learn to do that constructively.
Bari, ai ba shegiya bace

Oh sorry Pardon me. I thought you were the one who said this to me.

sadi78:

My apolgies again.
Re: BREAKING: Atheist Mubarak Bala To Be Executed Without Trial by Subduer: 12:25pm On May 03, 2020
sadi78:

Mubarak insulted our Prophet and must be KILLED! That is the Law

Are you sure you're talking about Nigeria, or you mean an imaginary [b]AREWANISTAN.
It's time to divide this non-functional zoogeria.
Re: BREAKING: Atheist Mubarak Bala To Be Executed Without Trial by jcross19: 8:13pm On May 03, 2020
naijanaso:
You think Nigeria is such a liberal state? Nigerians no dey joke with religion and God oh. Make Gunduje hear pim from that one wey say Allah or God no dey exist
This really show that Allah is useless being or never exist but fools are using force to create fears in the mind of oppressed to manipulate their gain. Mohammed is not only terrorist but armed robber and paedophile .

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Atheist Mubarak Bala To Be Executed Without Trial by survivor10(m): 11:44pm On May 03, 2020
jcross19:
This really show that Allah is useless being or never exist but fools are using force to create fears in the mind of oppressed to manipulate their gain. Mohammed is not only terrorist but armed robber and paedophile .

����
Re: BREAKING: Atheist Mubarak Bala To Be Executed Without Trial by jcross19: 7:27am On May 04, 2020
survivor10:

����
Yes oooooh if that Allah is true what it's then come down prove itself.
Re: BREAKING: Atheist Mubarak Bala To Be Executed Without Trial by Eberechi24(f): 8:43am On May 04, 2020
tatatar:

Do you know how many people have been burnt at the stakes for calling Jesus names
None. Christians aren't aggressive. They don't fight for God cause we believe God will always for himself.

No dey talk trash.
Re: BREAKING: Atheist Mubarak Bala To Be Executed Without Trial by dragunov: 5:01pm On May 04, 2020
PAGAN9JA:

This is why Nigerians are still backward and uncivilized. We are in mental slavery. We have betrayed the Gods of our ancestors. We have forgotten to emulate our Grandparents and elders who were still not so religiously fanatic and followed their ancestral traditional religion which is the right path as we know.

Today a Hausa man is being killed by his fellow Hausa brothers brainwashed and enslaved by their fulani conquerors and masters.

The Hausa is unsafe in his own land by a foreign culture and ideology.

One of the fundamental problems with Nigeria is Northern Moslems.
Re: BREAKING: Atheist Mubarak Bala To Be Executed Without Trial by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:29pm On Jul 13, 2020
BUMP. Where is Mubarak Bala?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Atheist Mubarak Bala To Be Executed Without Trial by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:27am On Jul 16, 2020
Bump

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ex-Convict Bags 12 Years Jail Term For $1.4 Million Fraud / Picture Of Yahoo Plus Boys Doing Their Rituals Beware. / Man Impregnates Daughter, Says I Will Father The Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.