Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,170 members, 7,821,970 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Imposting Techniques - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Imposting Techniques (1028 Views)

How To Enjoy An Older Man Incredible Gbola (techniques & Tips)  digital Bimpe / Want To Reduce How GIRLS Ask You For Money Unnecessarily? Use These Techniques. / Thrusting Techniques That Make Her Addicted To You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imposting Techniques by eyefordetails: 11:31pm On May 01, 2020
Hi all, I'm in a long distance relationship and I really want to test my partner's fidelity so an idea struck my mind -imposting as another lady using my second number.

Kindly share your ideas if you've been in this shoe before.
Re: Imposting Techniques by padi94(m): 11:49pm On May 01, 2020
Don't do something that will hurt you and send ur relationship on a nose dive.

Why don't you wait till he cheats on you or you catch him cheating instead of chasing a knowledge that will hurt you and sabotage your relationship... don't be this type of woman, no one likes them

2 Likes

Re: Imposting Techniques by PureGoldh(m): 11:51pm On May 01, 2020
No use ur hand create problem for urself.

There is something wey una need to know..."Person wey go cheat go cheat no matter what"

Just do ur best and leave the Rest

1 Like

Re: Imposting Techniques by eyefordetails: 11:53pm On May 01, 2020
padi94:
Don't do something that will hurt you and send ur relationship on a nose dive.

Why don't you wait till he cheats on you or you catch him cheating instead of chasing a knowledge that will hurt you and sabotage your relationship... don't be this type of woman, no one likes them
Thanks padi94 for stopping by. but I started the process already and it was because we were having incessant issues and I felt it strong that I need to either hang on or take a walk. I wanted a confirmation of my instincts. Now he's begun to respond well to the imposter what do I do?
Re: Imposting Techniques by eyefordetails: 11:55pm On May 01, 2020
PureGoldh:
No use ur hand create problem for urself.

There is something wey una need to know..."Person wey go cheat go cheat no matter what"

Just do ur best and leave the Rest
Thanks PureGoldh but what can be done when I've started the imposting process already and he responded well to it!!
Re: Imposting Techniques by PureGoldh(m): 11:59pm On May 01, 2020
eyefordetails:

Thanks PureGoldh but what can be done when I've started the imposting process already and he responded well to it!!

Nice question....See eeh,try and slow down the process.

If he calls or texts you on that Number...snub him.

One thing I always tell people is this...don't over stress yourself via r/ship or marriage matters....Just do the best you can...Give ur partner space...If he or she truly wants you...He or she will stick around.

Make una no dey overdo things to avoid heartbreak or the big Brother (A.K.A **Suicide**)

1 Like

Re: Imposting Techniques by eyefordetails: 12:05am On May 02, 2020
PureGoldh:

One thing I always tell people is this...don't over stress yourself via r/ship or marriage matters....Just do the best you can...Give ur partner space...If he or she truly wants you...He or she will stick around.

Make una no dey overdo things to avoid heartbreak or the big Brother (A.K.A **Suicide**)
Thank you so much. I'll do as you've advised

1 Like

Re: Imposting Techniques by padi94(m): 12:05am On May 02, 2020
eyefordetails:

Thanks padi94 for stopping by. but I started the process already and it was because we were having incessant issues and I felt it strong that I need to either hang on or take a walk. I wanted a confirmation of my instincts. Now he's begun to respond well to the imposter what do I do?

This is the beginning of the end... never do this in future.
Actually you want a reason to walk away, cos maybe you're tired of the relationship.
There is nothing for you to do than to sit back and watch it all play out. Trust me you won't like the outcome.
If you want to save your relationship ( which I suspect is not what you want) you just have to absorb whatever you find out at d end of this and talk things over, probably ur actions or inactions maybe what is making him give attention to your imposter, examine your relationship and mend your ways.

1 Like

Re: Imposting Techniques by PureGoldh(m): 12:08am On May 02, 2020
eyefordetails:

Thank you so much. I'll do as you've advised

Wish you all the Best...... Naturally,human are unpredictable...That's why I can't account for anybody apart from myself.

1 Like

Re: Imposting Techniques by padi94(m): 12:21am On May 02, 2020
See eh whether she slows d process down or not, the little action she has seen is enough to unsettle her. For the fact that bf is already giving out good vibes to the impostor has already had an effect on her. What she will be thinking now is that "he has been entertaining other girls"

PureGoldh:

Re: Imposting Techniques by eyefordetails: 12:21am On May 02, 2020
padi94:

This is the beginning of the end... never do this in future.
Actually you want a reason to walk away, cos maybe you're tired of the relationship.
There is nothing for you to do than to sit back and watch it all play out. Trust me you won't like the outcome.
If you want to save your relationship ( which I suspect is not what you want) you just have to absorb whatever you find out at d end of this and talk things over, probably ur actions or inactions maybe what is making him give attention to your imposter, examine your relationship and mend your ways.
I've learnt to sit back and watch the rel go the way it wants to. I pray for the grace. Thanks a bunch for coming thru with ur nuggets�
Re: Imposting Techniques by eyefordetails: 12:24am On May 02, 2020
padi94:
See eh whether she slows d process down or not, the little action she has seen is enough to unsettle her. For the fact that bf is already giving out good vibes to the impostor has already had an effect on her. What she will be thinking now is that "he has been entertaining other girls"

Exactly my tots. If he could give the vibe to someone he met in 2hrs?? How much more many more he's been with or wud still entertain
Re: Imposting Techniques by padi94(m): 12:28am On May 02, 2020
eyefordetails:

I've learnt to sit back and watch the rel go the way it wants to. I pray for the grace. Thanks a bunch for coming thru with ur nuggets�

You're welcome. Pls update us when you get to your satisfaction point... everyone learns. This is the why I have kept off relationships up till now, especially the long distance ones.
Re: Imposting Techniques by PureGoldh(m): 12:29am On May 02, 2020
padi94:

Yes.... I understand your point...but On a Norm,she should know that she ain't the only one that is calling or texting the guy....Vice Versa

The two are adults and as such each of them knows what best for em....It takes two to tango...For a r/ship to work out... Something's are been ignored or should I use the word"Condoned" in dx context cos if you can't preserve in a r/ship...Trust me....you go just dey over work ur mind/soul.

Like I said before..."Person wey go cheat go Cheat" even if you fix CCTV camera on him/her...Dem no go send.

The lady should just play smart.

Kindly checkout dz post => https://www.nairaland.com/5830074/young-lady-allegedly-jumps-death

It will help you
Re: Imposting Techniques by padi94(m): 12:44am On May 02, 2020
A girl would never want to hear this... she wants d guy in a bubble. If possible should never hv any female friend.

She has already opened the box she can't un do that. She just has to be the patient, forgiving, understanding of. If she still wants to be in the relationship.
PureGoldh:

Yes.... I understand your point...but On a Norm,she should know that she ain't the only one that is calling or texting the guy....Vice Versa

The two are adults and as such each of them knows what best for em....It takes two to tango...For a r/ship to work out... Something's are been ignored or should I use the word"Condoned" in dx context cos if you can't preserve in a r/ship...Trust me....you go just dey over work ur mind/soul.

Like I said before..."Person wey go cheat go Cheat" even if you fix CCTV camera on him/her...Dem no go send.

Kindly checkout dz post => https://www.nairaland.com/5830074/young-lady-allegedly-jumps-death

It will help you
Re: Imposting Techniques by PureGoldh(m): 12:47am On May 02, 2020
padi94:
A girl would never want to hear this... she wants d guy in a bubble. If possible should never hv any female friend.

She has already opened the box she can't un do that. She just has to be the patient, forgiving, understanding of. If she still wants to be in the relationship.

Case closed my brother......You have said it all @bolded text
Re: Imposting Techniques by eyefordetails: 12:50am On May 02, 2020
PureGoldh:

It will help you
Sad and funny. Killing myself cos of a guy is out of it. I would never be in dt situation, NEVER. I know No one's worth dying for.

1 Like

Re: Imposting Techniques by eyefordetails: 12:55am On May 02, 2020
padi94:

You're welcome. Pls update us when you get to your satisfaction point... everyone learns. This is the why I have kept off relationships up till now, especially the long distance ones.
I'm surely gonna update you. But do I need to apologise at this point over the past issues we have had so I can calmly watch things out? (Not on the imposting issue)
Re: Imposting Techniques by padi94(m): 10:22am On May 02, 2020
Yeah, thats a good Idea, apologise to him and be as sweet as you can possibly be to him... and see the effect on his relations with the impostor.
Tell him you want things to work between both of you. And see his reaction.
eyefordetails:

I'm surely gonna update you. But do I need to apologise at this point over the past issues we have had so I can calmly watch things out? (Not on the imposting issue)
Re: Imposting Techniques by eyefordetails: 1:53pm On May 02, 2020
padi94:
Yeah, thats a good Idea, apologise to him and be as sweet as you can possibly be to him... and see the effect on his relations with the impostor.
Tell him you want things to work between both of you. And see his reaction.
Here is the update:
This morning we chatted and I was surprised he called me. As I was about pleading he just said no probs that I should forget about it that we should forge ahead.

On the imposter, he responded to her greetings and there were lots of sultry chats from her to him, sexy dp, she mentioned that she's Hot bla bla ( note that I sounded sultry cos I want to back out but do not know how)

but my guy stylishly turned her down (but I still feel he can be gotten cos there's a tone of interest in the way he responds) when the imposter kind of persisted with the sultry chats, he started to think that the imposter is a boy who's trying to hack into his acct. That was where I got scared cos he might decide to give d number a further investigation. And me I'm not so sure I registered the no peradventure he tries to check it out on True caller first.

So I fled at that point and was really scared. I later checked the number on true caller and found out d number just has my first name and no surname which makes me scarer. I don't know what to do again
Re: Imposting Techniques by padi94(m): 3:05pm On May 02, 2020
Don't get it twisted, most guys would not turn down a girl who comes at them like that, so its not peculiar to ur guy alone, so you can pardon him on that, maybe it's a cat's curiosity or something else I don't know why they do that.
Why he is curious is Cos maybe ur a bad actress, you shouldn't have gone at him too hard. Anyone will get scared or think it's a scam.

Try and reregister on truecaller. Change your name there.

I want to as do you feel you guys are cool now, the relationship has better footing now based on his assurances?

eyefordetails:

Here is the update:
This morning we chatted and I was surprised he called me. As I was about pleading he just said no probs that I should forget about it that we should forge ahead.

On the imposter, he responded to her greetings and there were lots of sultry chats from her to him, sexy dp, she mentioned that she's Hot bla bla ( note that I sounded sultry cos I want to back out but do not know how)

but my guy stylishly turned her down (but I still feel he can be gotten cos there's a tone of interest in the way he responds) when the imposter kind of persisted with the sultry chats, he started to think that the imposter is a boy who's trying to hack into his acct. That was where I got scared cos he might decide to give d number a further investigation. And me I'm not so sure I registered the no peradventure he tries to check it out on True caller first.

So I fled at that point and was really scared. I later checked the number on true caller and found out d number just has my first name and no surname which makes me scarer. I don't know what to do again
Re: Imposting Techniques by eyefordetails: 3:54pm On May 02, 2020
padi94:
Don't get it twisted, most guys would not turn down a girl who comes at them like that, so its not peculiar to ur guy alone, so you can pardon him on that, maybe it's a cat's curiosity or something else I don't know why they do that.
Why he is curious is Cos maybe ur a bad actress, you shouldn't have gone at him too hard. Anyone will get scared or think it's a scam.

Try and reregister on truecaller. Change your name there.

I want to as do you feel you guys are cool now, the relationship has better footing now based on his assurances?

Yeah don't mind me, I quickly wanted to dabaru the whole thing hence my being sultry and all I did a little work o, I got very beautiful pics on internet, I got nudes as well. So he's drawn to them. How can I re-register my name on true caller please?
How can I re register my name please.
Re: Imposting Techniques by Shegzy8(m): 4:09pm On May 02, 2020
eyefordetails:
Yeah don't mind me, I quickly wanted to dabaru the whole thing hence my being sultry and all I did a little work o, I got very beautiful pics on internet, I got nudes as well. So he's drawn to them. How can I re-register my name on true caller please?
Lol!! this babe na Mayan ����
she say na "wanted to dabaru the whole thing". it is well!! most guys will be curious and think it's a set up. Let go off your plans, if he doesn't want the relationship anymore, forge ahead.
Re: Imposting Techniques by eyefordetails: 4:26pm On May 02, 2020
Shegzy8:

Lol!! this babe na Mayan ����
she say na "wanted to dabaru the whole thing". it is well!! most guys will be curious and think it's a set up. Let go off your plans, if he doesn't want the relationship anymore, forge ahead.
I need to save the rel! He was getting drawn to the person cos of the beautiful pics and all. And I also feel he wud def be stuck if I continue. If I don't stop the "acting" now it wud def bounce on me!
Re: Imposting Techniques by Shegzy8(m): 6:14pm On May 02, 2020
eyefordetails:

I need to save the rel! He was getting drawn to the person cos of the beautiful pics and all. And I also feel he wud def be stuck if I continue. If I don't stop the "acting" now it wud def bounce on me!
That's okay. just take the best decision so as to get the best result.
Re: Imposting Techniques by padi94(m): 6:23pm On May 02, 2020
1. If the name on your account is incorrect, then you need to edit your name inside the Truecaller app.

Android:

Open app and tap on Menu button.
Tap 'Edit profile'.
iPhone:

Open and tap on Menu button .
Tap 'Edit profile'.
2. If you're not a Truecaller user, kindly go to our webpage:

Search your number > tap on "Suggest a better name" (middle names are supported). Note, we have to approve the suggested name.
For faster approval please send an e-mail to truecaller with your phone number including the country code + name.
3. If it's regarding a business number please visit and sign up/register and edit the information there.

Important: If you’ve recently updated your profile it may take up to 24 hours for your details to be updated.

It’s also possible that your phone has locally saved the old information. Isuggest that you clear the search entry of your number in the app. If you have an Android device you can also go to your "Phone settings > Apps > Truecaller > Clear Cache" and try again.

eyefordetails:
Re: Imposting Techniques by eyefordetails: 11:36pm On May 02, 2020
padi94:
1. If the name on your account is incorrect, then you need to edit your name inside the Truecaller app.

Android:

Open app and tap on Menu button.
Tap 'Edit profile'.
iPhone:

Open and tap on Menu button .
Tap 'Edit profile'.
2. If you're not a Truecaller user, kindly go to our webpage:

Search your number > tap on "Suggest a better name" (middle names are supported). Note, we have to approve the suggested name.
For faster approval please send an e-mail to truecaller with your phone number including the country code + name.
3. If it's regarding a business number please visit and sign up/register and edit the information there.

Important: If you’ve recently updated your profile it may take up to 24 hours for your details to be updated.

It’s also possible that your phone has locally saved the old information. Isuggest that you clear the search entry of your number in the app. If you have an Android device you can also go to your "Phone settings > Apps > Truecaller > Clear Cache" and try again.

Thanks a lot but unfortunately my phone is an Android which means I have two sims in there. One is works directly on Truecaller. While the other doesn't. I'm sure that's another task.

Update on my guy: He has now soft pedalled with the imposter after he suspected he's about to be scammed. Thank God I flee but my instincts don't disappoint- I felt he was beginning to suspect me that he's just trying to keep it to himself cos he doesn't know how to approach me on the matter. So I kuku dint show any signs to him either.

So later in the day we got talking very sincere and intimate talks and he just confessed that someone has been chatting him up but do not know but he at first tot I could be the one bla bla bla when I heard that I quickly changed it for him and he apologized immediately. (Guy has a soft heart)

so I justed acted like nothing and just told him to be careful next time. I'm glad I was able to bring him back to me Sha and he's been professn his love for only me and all. Thanks everyone
Re: Imposting Techniques by padi94(m): 12:08am On May 03, 2020
Lol
Nice I guess this is a happy ending.
Earlier on, you where ready to throw the baby out with bath water. But now I can see that you're beaming with joy. This relationship is not rocket science. We make it difficult.

You're welcome.
eyefordetails:

Thanks a lot but unfortunately my phone is an Android which means I have two sims in there. One is works directly on Truecaller. While the other doesn't. I'm sure that's another task.

Update on my guy: He has now soft pedalled with the imposter after he suspected he's about to be scammed. Thank God I flee but my instincts don't disappoint- I felt he was beginning to suspect me that he's just trying to keep it to himself cos he doesn't know how to approach me on the matter. So I kuku dint show any signs to him either.

So later in the day we got talking very sincere and intimate talks and he just confessed that someone has been chatting him up but do not know but he at first tot I could be the one bla bla bla when I heard that I quickly changed it for him and he apologized immediately. (Guy has a soft heart)

so I justed acted like nothing and just told him to be careful next time. I'm glad I was able to bring him back to me Sha and he's been professn his love for only me and all. Thanks everyone

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Who Miss Her Boyfriend Too Much Share Their Intimate Video. / 4 Months / How To Respond When Someone Ask How Much You Earn.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.