Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,022 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Me And The Mormon Girl +18only.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Me And The Mormon Girl +18only.. (1185 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Me And The Mormon Girl +18only.. by TrippleEEE: 8:30pm On Aug 25, 2020
ME AND THE MORMON GIRL +18ONLY..
grin
I'm sorry e long o.

After I was done with my NYSC programme in Jos, I had a personal spiritual journey before returning to Lagos.

I got an offer to teach in a school far from my parent's place and they offered me an accommodation. I accepted joyfully as I don't have to stay at home and eat free food.

The power supply in the new area was not stable at all. After surveying the environment for a while I settled for a BetShop where I can be charging regularly as my phone was my only companion since I was new.

The first day I got there, I noticed something stunning. The figure of a beautiful, fair, tall, and sexy damsel who was putting on skimpy and explosive clothings - A bum short  exposing her fresh laps and a braless top with pointing nipples. I saw it pointing at me at some point. Brain scattered. I was in lust. Been months a girl made me feel this way. winkSomething arose gallantly. Man just code.

I'm a good child of God so I just form my cuteness(I try), minding my outward business. But deep down, I just wanted to nak this girl.

One week after going to the bet shop, I noticed that she's always there at some point to charge or drop her phone for someone to help her. Everyday, new Konji. I later realised that her mom's shop is just beside the bet shop shop.

How i knew.

It was a Friday and was to go to my parent's place to spend the weekend. I actually just got my first salary. So I decided to get snacks and yoghurt at the next shop. Guess who I met? That gorgeous damsel. Was about to leave when she said that my face looks familiar. I told her that "yeah , I always see you when you come to charge..." Bla bla bla... She insisted that my face looks familiar   and asked where I grew up and schooled. She finally apologised and said she's sorry for wasting my time.

Something within told me that this girl is flirting. Then the inner flirt within me came out. I made her feel beautiful and got her number before her mom came around.

I spent the weekend at my mom's place and didn't even call her. I resumed on Monday and as usual, went to charge after classes. I didn't meet her there but she came around later to charge.

She acted like she didn't see me and I reciprocated- I love my self respect. She later got into a religious argument with some of the guys there and was surprised when she asked for my opinion. My tallied with hers (on purpose). She suddenly became extra friendly. I asked her to walk with me. Surprisingly, she took permission from her mom before coming. I felt she's close to her mom. Therefore I didn't ask questions.

She saw me off into her room even though she was majorly on her phone.

Omo, I almost lost all control while starring at her. Fresh laps, fresh lips, nipple out, big boobs... I told her she was sexy and tempting and she appreciated my compliments. I walked her back to her shop before returning to my house.

Going to charge everyday became a lusty and exciting affair. She leads me on but acts like she didn't know. We became friends as spend after school hours in her shop. I became friends with the family in less than 3 days. I'm not that jovial o. I was invited to the house that Saturday. The family were so nice. They even offered me the opportunity to sleep over and follow them to church the next day. I felt something strange about the niceness and church invitation but something within said "maybe theyv'e seen a decent guy for their daughter and they want to keep him close".

Mind you this girl is extra cute and sexy and I didn't even have a good job. I Sha declined saying I need to attend my parents church for Thanksgiving.

Into the next week,I started letting her know how I felt since it looked obvious she felt the same way too. I tried inviting her to my place but she was always evasive. Insisting that I come to get church first. I finally coaxed her to come on Saturday and I'll follow her to church on Sunday.

I bought CDs and Tablets. -. I wanted to nak madly. Honestly, Konji was strong. She was a goddess and I really endured the lust.

Saturday came. Come see the skimpy dress this babe wore to my room(She always claim that's her normal dress style). Omo, rihana dey learn work.

I cooked for her and when she was done eating, innocently started playing with ears and neck. I felt her reaction.She then changed the play to a pillow fight and I only had one o. Then, BOOOM. I NAKKED with all my strength.

After naks, she started crying o. She said that that's how guys are;they run when they get what they want. I joined in the crying telling her that I'm not like other guys. I'm down for her(I knew what she wanted to hear.). grin

She suddenly switched to the question of whether I'll come to church the next day. I was surprised but still said yes.

One thing leads to another and that's how session 2 started. I felt guilty Sha as the lust don clear.

Before then I've been hearing some crazy doctrines that come out from her mouth as we always gist religious gists gan o but I didnt pay attention.

After the second intense naking, she brought up a religious discussion. She stylishly falsified the legitimacy of scriptures and insisted that It's possible that God has inspired new kind of bibles.

Previously she has brought up strange doctrines about Jesus, Angels etc but lust no allow me think straight.

When she said these, i quickly realised. that it sounded like the doctrine of Mormonism. Then I replied: "The book of Mormon?" Her face changed like her cover was blown. She didn't want me to know.
She asked "What's bad?" I never said anything was. kiss

I now connected many things she has been saying and realised that she has been given an assignment to bring new converts into the church. Especially young guys.

Every discussion, every niceness, every seduction have all led to me being a new convert. Maybe the naks was a mistake or was part of it.
I've read Alot about Mormonism and O mad. O mad gan. grin

Two options: I still wanted to please her and go or just tell her that I ain't wanna be a part of that belief system(personal preference).
To be contd.

If na you wetin you go do?

lifenajeje

1 Like

Re: Me And The Mormon Girl +18only.. by JOACHINpedro: 8:35pm On Aug 25, 2020
Make I park here grin

Re: Me And The Mormon Girl +18only.. by TrippleEEE: 9:07pm On Aug 25, 2020
angry grin grin
Re: Me And The Mormon Girl +18only.. by garugaru: 9:16pm On Aug 25, 2020
Mormonism allows you to marry more than one wife if you are not interested in the girl just pass me her number I wouldn't tell her i got it from you
Re: Me And The Mormon Girl +18only.. by TrippleEEE: 7:22am On Aug 26, 2020
garugaru:
Mormonism allows you to marry more than one wife if you are not interested in the girl just pass me her number I wouldn't tell her i got it from you
�.
Re: Me And The Mormon Girl +18only.. by Psalmspsalms: 7:50am On Aug 26, 2020
You got what you've always wanted from her; so why not give her what she wants from you?
Remember that if you do good to people and they don't return same gesture to you, that's when problem sets in.
I just wonder what's so special about sex. You feel so inferior after it. You noticed something more has been taken deep inside you. There's this emptiness you feel within you. Guys sha, they no the hear.
Re: Me And The Mormon Girl +18only.. by Pantheraly: 1:57pm On Aug 26, 2020
TrippleEEE:

�.

Fallacy of the greatest order
Re: Me And The Mormon Girl +18only.. by TrippleEEE: 4:36pm On Aug 26, 2020
Psalmspsalms:
You got what you've always wanted from her; so why not give her what she wants from you?
Remember that if you do good to people and they don't return same gesture to you, that's when problem sets in.
I just wonder what's so special about sex. You feel so inferior after it. You noticed something more has been taken deep inside you. There's this emptiness you feel within you. Guys sha, they no the hear.

What's so special about sex? Wow. That's new. If you do it with the right person at the right time, it's the greatest gift to mankind. No emptiness. No guilt.
Re: Me And The Mormon Girl +18only.. by Psalmspsalms: 5:06pm On Aug 26, 2020
TrippleEEE:

What's so special about sex? Wow. That's new. If you do it with the right person at the right time, it's the greatest gift to mankind. No emptiness. No guilt.
Yeah, that's true. But most of us don't do it with the right people. Most times, we know we are playing or being played. One of the partners hardly has a strong desire for something lasting.

1 Like

Re: Me And The Mormon Girl +18only.. by lifenajeje(m): 12:54pm On Aug 27, 2020
TrippleEEE:
ME AND THE MORMON GIRL +18ONLY..
grin
I'm sorry e long o.

After I was done with my NYSC programme in Jos, I had a personal spiritual journey before returning to Lagos.

I got an offer to teach in a school far from my parent's place and they offered me an accommodation. I accepted joyfully as I don't have to stay at home and eat free food.

The power supply in the new area was not stable at all. After surveying the environment for a while I settled for a BetShop where I can be charging regularly as my phone was my only companion since I was new.

The first day I got there, I noticed something stunning. The figure of a beautiful, fair, tall, and sexy damsel who was putting on skimpy and explosive clothings - A bum short  exposing her fresh laps and a braless top with pointing nipples. I saw it pointing at me at some point. Brain scattered. I was in lust. Been months a girl made me feel this way. winkSomething arose gallantly. Man just code.

I'm a good child of God so I just form my cuteness(I try), minding my outward business. But deep down, I just wanted to nak this girl.

One week after going to the bet shop, I noticed that she's always there at some point to charge or drop her phone for someone to help her. Everyday, new Konji. I later realised that her mom's shop is just beside the bet shop shop.

How i knew.

It was a Friday and was to go to my parent's place to spend the weekend. I actually just got my first salary. So I decided to get snacks and yoghurt at the next shop. Guess who I met? That gorgeous damsel. Was about to leave when she said that my face looks familiar. I told her that "yeah , I always see you when you come to charge..." Bla bla bla... She insisted that my face looks familiar   and asked where I grew up and schooled. She finally apologised and said she's sorry for wasting my time.

Something within told me that this girl is flirting. Then the inner flirt within me came out. I made her feel beautiful and got her number before her mom came around.

I spent the weekend at my mom's place and didn't even call her. I resumed on Monday and as usual, went to charge after classes. I didn't meet her there but she came around later to charge.

She acted like she didn't see me and I reciprocated- I love my self respect. She later got into a religious argument with some of the guys there and was surprised when she asked for my opinion. My tallied with hers (on purpose). She suddenly became extra friendly. I asked her to walk with me. Surprisingly, she took permission from her mom before coming. I felt she's close to her mom. Therefore I didn't ask questions.

She saw me off into her room even though she was majorly on her phone.

Omo, I almost lost all control while starring at her. Fresh laps, fresh lips, nipple out, big boobs... I told her she was sexy and tempting and she appreciated my compliments. I walked her back to her shop before returning to my house.

Going to charge everyday became a lusty and exciting affair. She leads me on but acts like she didn't know. We became friends as spend after school hours in her shop. I became friends with the family in less than 3 days. I'm not that jovial o. I was invited to the house that Saturday. The family were so nice. They even offered me the opportunity to sleep over and follow them to church the next day. I felt something strange about the niceness and church invitation but something within said "maybe theyv'e seen a decent guy for their daughter and they want to keep him close".

Mind you this girl is extra cute and sexy and I didn't even have a good job. I Sha declined saying I need to attend my parents church for Thanksgiving.

Into the next week,I started letting her know how I felt since it looked obvious she felt the same way too. I tried inviting her to my place but she was always evasive. Insisting that I come to get church first. I finally coaxed her to come on Saturday and I'll follow her to church on Sunday.

I bought CDs and Tablets. -. I wanted to nak madly. Honestly, Konji was strong. She was a goddess and I really endured the lust.

Saturday came. Come see the skimpy dress this babe wore to my room(She always claim that's her normal dress style). Omo, rihana dey learn work.

I cooked for her and when she was done eating, innocently started playing with ears and neck. I felt her reaction.She then changed the play to a pillow fight and I only had one o. Then, BOOOM. I NAKKED with all my strength.

After naks, she started crying o. She said that that's how guys are;they run when they get what they want. I joined in the crying telling her that I'm not like other guys. I'm down for her(I knew what she wanted to hear.). grin

She suddenly switched to the question of whether I'll come to church the next day. I was surprised but still said yes.

One thing leads to another and that's how session 2 started. I felt guilty Sha as the lust don clear.

Before then I've been hearing some crazy doctrines that come out from her mouth as we always gist religious gists gan o but I didnt pay attention.

After the second intense naking, she brought up a religious discussion. She stylishly falsified the legitimacy of scriptures and insisted that It's possible that God has inspired new kind of bibles.

Previously she has brought up strange doctrines about Jesus, Angels etc but lust no allow me think straight.

When she said these, i quickly realised. that it sounded like the doctrine of Mormonism. Then I replied: "The book of Mormon?" Her face changed like her cover was blown. She didn't want me to know.
She asked "What's bad?" I never said anything was. kiss

I now connected many things she has been saying and realised that she has been given an assignment to bring new converts into the church. Especially young guys.

Every discussion, every niceness, every seduction have all led to me being a new convert. Maybe the naks was a mistake or was part of it.
I've read Alot about Mormonism and O mad. O mad gan. grin

Two options: I still wanted to please her and go or just tell her that I ain't wanna be a part of that belief system(personal preference).
To be contd.

If na you wetin you go do?

lifenajeje

Follow suit like other guys before you

Close the case ..

1 Like

Re: Me And The Mormon Girl +18only.. by Nobody: 2:05pm On Aug 27, 2020
Hey Alaye park here!

You no dey here, yaayi yaayi. Park!! Hiahan embarassed

Op no vex, na the bike man wan carry me pass here.

I greet elders wey dey house, I'm here to observe how una wan settle this matter.

Drabeey was Here grin
Re: Me And The Mormon Girl +18only.. by TrippleEEE: 2:17pm On Aug 27, 2020
lifenajeje:

Follow suit like other guys before you

Close the case ..
cheesy okay boss
Re: Me And The Mormon Girl +18only.. by TrippleEEE: 2:18pm On Aug 27, 2020
Drabeey:
Hey Alaye park here!

You no dey here, yaayi yaayi. Park!! Hiahan embarassed

Op no vex, na the bike man wan carry me pass here.

I greet elders wey dey house, I'm here to observe how una wan settle this matter.

Drabeey was Here grin

Brotherman. The matter been long. Welcome

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Can I Get Her For Her Birthday / This Is Why Ladies Above 30 Are Desperate For Marriage / What's The Highest Money Your Girlfriend Have Bill U

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.