Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,101 members, 7,825,487 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

I Found Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Found Love (705 Views)

I've Found Love On Nairaland! / I Found Love On NL / From Email To Altar: How A Nigerian Couple Found Love (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Found Love by platinumtt: 4:10am On May 02, 2020
The news of my break-up with my manager filtered in the office faster than when we first got entangled. However, no one really knew the underlying cause. Even though I was not sure of how to end the relationship with Tinuke, my manager after I met Ada. I did not want it to be in that way and definitely not to be caught red-handed by Tinuke herself.

Our love ended the same way it started, no formal introduction and acceptance. We did not talk about it and we continued our official office relationship like nothing ever happened. Indeed, she was really broken. The following Monday after the horrible event was really tensed with unspoken words at office. I knew I had hurt her deeply.

With the breakup, I was supposed to feel relieved, as I was not really sure of my love status with Tinuke while we were dating. However, the opposite was the case as I felt a big hole in my heart after the breakup. I became more confused with comments from my colleagues, who initially were always asking me if I was sure of my engagement with Tinuke during our courtship period. After our breakup, they started making comments like, ‘you guys were going to make a perfect couple’.

Tinuke withdrew from general engagement in the office and was always alone in her office. She resorted into using more of emails for official communication and she minimized physical meetings with me. This created a bigger hole in my heart. I never knew my life was that much tangled with her. Honestly, I missed her. I missed her beautiful caring soul. I missed those behind the door quick kisses........

http://oddmemoir.com/i-found-love-in-a-strange-place-part-3/
Re: I Found Love by Oluwafumike: 8:03am On May 02, 2020
Fantastic story

1 Like

Re: I Found Love by Freelane33(m): 9:03am On May 02, 2020
Your destiny is in your hands bruh ....
Re: I Found Love by platinumtt: 1:43pm On May 02, 2020
Re: I Found Love by Nextoprend: 1:44pm On May 02, 2020
Merci beaucoup
Re: I Found Love by Oluwafumike: 1:06pm On May 03, 2020
Re: I Found Love by tatdecor: 6:54pm On May 03, 2020
I am loving this story kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: I Found Love by Oluwafumike: 12:25am On May 04, 2020
Exactly
tatdecor:
I am loving this story kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: I Found Love by tatdecor: 7:02pm On May 29, 2020
OP, please update the story. I have been checking for completion on the site

(1) (Reply)

My Experience With My Landlord / Ghanaian OAP Allegedly Begs For S3x Before Helping A Lady Surfaces Online / Girl Teaches Guys How To Make Her Come In Bed [watch Video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.