Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,377 members, 7,815,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

FG: Anyone Found Without A Face Mask Will Be Prosecuted - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG: Anyone Found Without A Face Mask Will Be Prosecuted (47923 Views)

Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted / Lai Mohammed Wearing A Face Mask (Photo) / 2019 Elections: Why INEC Boss, Mahmood Yakubu Should Be Prosecuted - HURIWA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG: Anyone Found Without A Face Mask Will Be Prosecuted by franugo(m): 1:36pm On May 02, 2020
Quinex:
Of course, you should be conversant with the english words; heat and labile... but, when used in conjunction, they're more scientific than English. See below;

In chemistry, the lability of a compound pertains to the capability of that substance to undergo a change. Thus, the term heat-labile describes one that is capable of changing or destruction when subjected to heat.

I actually wasn't conversant with labile ...first time I'm seeing it actually.... smiley
Re: FG: Anyone Found Without A Face Mask Will Be Prosecuted by dederocs(m): 2:16pm On May 02, 2020
hope4nigeria:
you can see how you sound?, WHO report shows any face mask aside medically manufactured own can't stop Corona virus, you don't even know, your yeye government can't even make the medical own available for us to buy, yet you keep praising this government, all of you benefiting from Corona virus will still be a victim of incompetency
Read your comment again, and slap yourself, how old are you grin
Re: FG: Anyone Found Without A Face Mask Will Be Prosecuted by Legendguru: 2:16pm On May 02, 2020
Really
Re: FG: Anyone Found Without A Face Mask Will Be Prosecuted by hope4nigeria(m): 2:33pm On May 02, 2020
dederocs:

Read your comment again, and slap yourself, how old are you grin
if I slap myself, you should commit suicide for hopelessness.
Re: FG: Anyone Found Without A Face Mask Will Be Prosecuted by Lifediary: 4:37pm On May 02, 2020
COVID-19 is REAL. You can reduce the transmission by wearing face masks. If we all wear face masks, the transmission droplets will be reduced. Learn how to make your face masks at home using simple home materials so that you won't have any excuse for not wearing face mask when you are in public. The videos below will teach you how to make your face masks at home.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJ4PYPRS-y0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uU5YztzsQ9M

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DM2MnNj_GdU
Re: FG: Anyone Found Without A Face Mask Will Be Prosecuted by bigiyaro(m): 4:39pm On May 02, 2020
nawao, FG don open another supermarket for dem olopka.
Re: FG: Anyone Found Without A Face Mask Will Be Prosecuted by vioment: 5:31pm On May 02, 2020
blowjohn:

Ok cool. Let me ask u, how much would it cost to do let's say, 500,000 tests in the country? Give an estimate

I no sabi that estimate right now. Gov pays people to capture these kinda of data and advice them; maybe Nigeria's own is different on the wrong side as usual.
Re: FG: Anyone Found Without A Face Mask Will Be Prosecuted by Lovelive: 5:57pm On May 02, 2020
If not that I respect my fellow country men and siblings hein... Fvcck you silly government and useless leadiots

Re: FG: Anyone Found Without A Face Mask Will Be Prosecuted by blowjohn(m): 6:01pm On May 02, 2020
vioment:

I no sabi that estimate right now. Gov pays people to capture these kinda of data and advice them; maybe Nigeria's own is different on the wrong side as usual.
s

Ok let me ask the question another way.
Is it possible that Nigeria can not cough out 20 billion naira to cater for just tests?
Re: FG: Anyone Found Without A Face Mask Will Be Prosecuted by goldman777: 7:26pm On May 02, 2020
Grayoso:

Well, Abba Kyari is dead. What else do you need to see to understand this disease does not separate leaders from followers? Right now, every man is his own leader in the primitive battle for survival Covid-19 has reduced us to.

Leave your life and that of your household in the hands of Buhari and other leaders if you like.

Buhari not wearing mask in his palatial front room, where social distancing is maintened, is the cue for you also not to wear mask in cramped public space? Goodluck to you my friend.

grin
Re: FG: Anyone Found Without A Face Mask Will Be Prosecuted by CanadaOrBust: 7:28pm On May 02, 2020
brudiga:
which is why i said its already too late. Infected polymers would have been in circulation for at least a month now. Now you can imagine how many people must have wiped their nose after touching it considering the tendency of people to touch their faces.

If the facemasks had been implemented earlier, then we may not be talking about this.

See below

Re: FG: Anyone Found Without A Face Mask Will Be Prosecuted by CanadaOrBust: 7:34pm On May 02, 2020
Quinex:

Actually, the virus doesn't infect you by just touching it, it becomes virulent only when it gets access into the body system, implying, the virus on polymer currency notes can get stuck in your hands, but, provided it doesn't pass through any orifice or skin cuts into the body, no disease is established.

Aside the mandatory face masks, it's also necessary they mandate anyone stepping out to have a hand sanitizer. That way, you properly sanitize yourself after touching naira notes to further reduce risks of getting infected when you touch your nose, mouth etc.

Very good point - they should make it illegal to step out without HAND SANITIZER. They should also put up posters of how long it lasts on various surfaces as shown above
Re: FG: Anyone Found Without A Face Mask Will Be Prosecuted by Nobody: 7:42pm On May 02, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

Very good point - they should make it illegal to step out without HAND SANITIZER. They should also put up posters of how long it lasts on various surfaces as shown above

Well said.
Re: FG: Anyone Found Without A Face Mask Will Be Prosecuted by Mryacks: 8:26pm On May 02, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
Very good

Very good guidelines in he first instance...
Re: FG: Anyone Found Without A Face Mask Will Be Prosecuted by MGDIMA4: 8:29pm On May 02, 2020
grimandevil:

It was the devil
Devil Don suffer for ur hand
Re: FG: Anyone Found Without A Face Mask Will Be Prosecuted by Sagay212: 8:56pm On May 02, 2020
Even if you give some people 20 packs of face mask, they wont wear it. Some people are just so stubborn. If you don't flog them , they wont obey simple instructions.
Re: FG: Anyone Found Without A Face Mask Will Be Prosecuted by yumu: 3:01am On May 03, 2020
Ok, even in Kano se bi.
Re: FG: Anyone Found Without A Face Mask Will Be Prosecuted by vioment: 3:20am On May 03, 2020
blowjohn:
s

Ok let me ask the question another way.
Is it possible that Nigeria can not cough out 20 billion naira to cater for just tests?

I think it can help to an extent. Especially if we buy the Senegalese test kit or something with similar quality.

150 billa would definitely have a 80% chance, handling the testing aspect for 4 months.

I think the care and cure part should have about the be ready to be unlimited. We should be manufacturing or having the logistics to the noncompromised resources where ever they may be.
Re: FG: Anyone Found Without A Face Mask Will Be Prosecuted by GuestLog: 4:10pm On May 10, 2020
Horus:
Anyone Found Without A Face Mask Will Be Prosecuted
The lady in the photo has my mother's eyes. I could've swore she was the one

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Profile Of Justice Eberechi Suzette Nyesom-Wike, Wike's Wife / Femi Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu's Marriage Crashes! - Sahara Reporters / See How Tinubu Square Was Remodeled Over The Years (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.