Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,402 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

FG: Anyone Found Without A Face Mask Will Be Prosecuted - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG: Anyone Found Without A Face Mask Will Be Prosecuted (47925 Views)

Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted / Lai Mohammed Wearing A Face Mask (Photo) / 2019 Elections: Why INEC Boss, Mahmood Yakubu Should Be Prosecuted - HURIWA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG: Anyone Found Without A Face Mask Will Be Prosecuted by Angrymode: 7:54am On May 02, 2020
I hope they are not above the law o!!!
Re: FG: Anyone Found Without A Face Mask Will Be Prosecuted by vioment: 7:54am On May 02, 2020
blowjohn:

Pls ur second comment is confusing.
What do u mean by 'light?'

Power supply. Electricity. We seriously lack a coordinated electricity distribution here in Nigeria.

Might be wrong, am guessing you are a Nigerian abroad or from a Nigerian blood; I say that because am amazed that you are interested in reading and knowing about Nigerian affairs. That's good.
Re: FG: Anyone Found Without A Face Mask Will Be Prosecuted by Perocom(m): 7:56am On May 02, 2020
Ezeperson:
Our COMMANDER in chief have never been seen with face mask

Dem dey wear face mask on top of face mask? If you know you know

1 Like

Re: FG: Anyone Found Without A Face Mask Will Be Prosecuted by nedekid: 8:00am On May 02, 2020
[quote author=Aystarz post=89089577][/quote]
As bbq man threaten me the other day, say na two "closest" people to me beg on my behalf. I no know if the boy be dss etc cos how he take know me?
I don decide to join bbq and Darling Daddy team oh. I no want wahala grin
Re: FG: Anyone Found Without A Face Mask Will Be Prosecuted by Egoveen: 8:00am On May 02, 2020
Make thunder fire the federal government,when they locked us down without making it a MUST to share palliatives for the sustainance of the masses but nobody heared anything o na now they want to make it a must to wear face mask........if i put that nonsense for face make i no see better for this life,stupid muthafucking FG.
Re: FG: Anyone Found Without A Face Mask Will Be Prosecuted by Wiifesnatcher(m): 8:01am On May 02, 2020
what about money collection in public places?

can this virus be transmitted through money? can hand glove prevent the transmission? anyone that use his sanitizer always can't they be prevented from contacting it when they received money in public places
Re: FG: Anyone Found Without A Face Mask Will Be Prosecuted by franugo(m): 8:03am On May 02, 2020
Moralgladiator:
Buy iNON™️ respiratory face masks with a chin hook.
#500 for a set of 2adult size+ 1 baby size.

location? How long to send to other states and cost of transportation nko?
Re: FG: Anyone Found Without A Face Mask Will Be Prosecuted by dederocs(m): 8:04am On May 02, 2020
All man for himself as it has always been in Nigeria. Good.
Re: FG: Anyone Found Without A Face Mask Will Be Prosecuted by jaxxy(m): 8:04am On May 02, 2020
vioment:

We can't sit down and be helpless.

Chinko and Yankee and others are currently acting best dependable to resources rich 3rd worlders. So, I will think there would be many intelligent naija leaders that should use that advantage. Because, if they have a clear winner of minds among them, no more smiling help.

The leaders that mean naija well, should have or can now begin bidding with a dependable national power supply engineer group or to all the universities, not to do anything but to access and pick out the best bid and plan. This assessment should take 6months based on all factors like enviroment, locations, resources harvesting, resources access, logistics existing and the ones to be built.

Then when planned, begin immediately in many places at once. If china can build 10000 hospital bed with all the electronics and other essentials, then a whole Nigeria can build a gas powered power plant in a year. Many for the masses.

3 points:

1.We have the brains bt the brains are not in power.

2.Nigeria isn't in same level with China now so ur last paragraph wud be smwhat hard to accomplish unless we contact to the best group and that will cost more money.

3.Power projects are not so simple even China uses different types of power generation systems based on location and other factors.

Late abba kyari set out to do findings on this in Germany bt Nigerians due to political sentiments or perharps lack of trust attacked and critized him. So that's another issue besides corruption.
Re: FG: Anyone Found Without A Face Mask Will Be Prosecuted by Aystarz: 8:06am On May 02, 2020
nedekid:

As bbq man threaten me the other day, say na two "closest" people to me beg on my behalf. I no know if the boy be dss etc cos how he take know me?
I don decide to join bbq and Darling Daddy team oh. I no want wahala grin

grin That parrot and his sidekick , Eriggidumbo, talk too much jare. Two self-important idiots.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG: Anyone Found Without A Face Mask Will Be Prosecuted by dederocs(m): 8:06am On May 02, 2020
ikorodureporta:
It doesn't solve the problem...covik no dey enter eye

na so I see one abbokky for road with facemask, we dey move together for like 5 mins. The guy see another abokky, remove the mask to gist with am cheesy
People like you need to go back to nursery school grin
Re: FG: Anyone Found Without A Face Mask Will Be Prosecuted by dederocs(m): 8:08am On May 02, 2020
DoubleEngine007:
10k for settlement here already,if you're caught without face mask grin
So why cant a reasonable human being buy a face mask worth N500 a pack to avoid embarrassment and extortion, even if you dont believe in Covidangry
Re: FG: Anyone Found Without A Face Mask Will Be Prosecuted by ikorodureporta: 8:09am On May 02, 2020
dederocs:
People like you need to go back to nursery school grin
abi dem no suppoz to dey cover eyes too
Re: FG: Anyone Found Without A Face Mask Will Be Prosecuted by dederocs(m): 8:10am On May 02, 2020
ikorodureporta:

abi dem no suppoz to dey cover eyes too
wear contact lense grin
Re: FG: Anyone Found Without A Face Mask Will Be Prosecuted by blowjohn(m): 8:11am On May 02, 2020
vioment:

Power supply. Electricity. We seriously lack a coordinated electricity distribution here in Nigeria.

Might be wrong, am guessing you are a Nigerian abroad or from a Nigerian blood; I say that because am amazed that you are interested in reading and knowing about Nigerian affairs. That's good.

No, am in Nigeria.
Ok so that lead me to my 2nd question.
How does electricity supply relate to the virus,lockdown or no lockdown, in these times?
Ofcos I know electricity supply if constant will help in lowering Bills of small business who depend on the use generators , especially now that people's pockets have almost become empty. But why did u bring it up?
Re: FG: Anyone Found Without A Face Mask Will Be Prosecuted by Nobody: 8:11am On May 02, 2020
Ihatefeminist:
this is just the beginning, a time will come when they will start forcing us to take bill gates micro chip laden vaccines cry

Will you shut up and get lost if you have nothing positive to contribute. Anorak.
Re: FG: Anyone Found Without A Face Mask Will Be Prosecuted by franugo(m): 8:13am On May 02, 2020
Quinex:
Some reports claimed it survives up to 5 hours in the open air.

Like I said, no study has shown Covid-19 is heat labile. This was initially thought to be the case, not until the disease showed up in the Sub-Saharan region with extremes of temperature most times.

is heat-labile an english word? This is d second time u are using it
Re: FG: Anyone Found Without A Face Mask Will Be Prosecuted by aluko1980(m): 8:14am On May 02, 2020
When I never see money chop na facemask I go see money buy
Re: FG: Anyone Found Without A Face Mask Will Be Prosecuted by izubext007: 8:17am On May 02, 2020
my temperature is always 18degree
Re: FG: Anyone Found Without A Face Mask Will Be Prosecuted by Nobody: 8:19am On May 02, 2020
gurunlocker:
Did someone notice the heading of the official paper?

What is FEDERTION?

Obviously a typo. Can you guys just stop being anorak and focus on the important and life saving messages?

We savage leaders daily but you followers are damn problematic too. Be adult for once and join the solution by disseminating the message instead of looking for inconsequential things to obsess about.
Re: FG: Anyone Found Without A Face Mask Will Be Prosecuted by CasNova: 8:20am On May 02, 2020
Good move by the FG.

We must beat the scourge.

Stay safe, Stay alive.
Re: FG: Anyone Found Without A Face Mask Will Be Prosecuted by Danavast(m): 8:20am On May 02, 2020
[quote author=Ezeperson post=89088831]Our COMMANDER in chief have never been seen with face mask[how he take breath ]
Re: FG: Anyone Found Without A Face Mask Will Be Prosecuted by CasNova: 8:20am On May 02, 2020
Good move by the FG.

We must beat the scourge.

Stay safe, Stay alive.
Re: FG: Anyone Found Without A Face Mask Will Be Prosecuted by Playermayweda(m): 8:27am On May 02, 2020
If police see you wear facemask inside-out by mistake, omo na station oo
Re: FG: Anyone Found Without A Face Mask Will Be Prosecuted by vioment: 8:27am On May 02, 2020
blowjohn:

No, am in Nigeria.
Ok so that lead me to my 2nd question.
How does electricity supply relate to the virus,lockdown or no lockdown, in these times?
Ofcos I know electricity supply if constant will help in lowering Bills of small business who depend on the use generators , especially now that people's pockets have almost become empty. But why did u bring it up?

Oh okay.

I brought it up because it should have been done since October 1st 1960, and every hour since then. We dey dull ourselves no be small tin.

I also brought it up because the grand strategies they want to employ are fruitless, they hold no water meaning it has no foundation to stand on.

The leadership will be better off, finding ways to educate the populace, let people go about their business, while they the leaders employ services to clean (streets, clear drainages, and put water sinks everywhere). These are also old assignments that should have been done.

We are helpless, and look very weird trying to drag shoulders with wise nations. If they make move, we make move. Butterfly way think say e be bird, e dun jam the real bird for air now. Levels dey.

We didn't read but expect to pass. If covid senior cun come nko, no be gbege be dat.

1 Like

Re: FG: Anyone Found Without A Face Mask Will Be Prosecuted by Nobody: 8:27am On May 02, 2020
Is now you wan wake up, Cross River State started the nosemask the first day of the outbreak and today no single case of coronavirus case in the state. I guess the money mapped out for the epidemic Una Don chop bellefull and now want to work.
Re: FG: Anyone Found Without A Face Mask Will Be Prosecuted by Antichristus: 8:29am On May 02, 2020
When you have shameless people leading a population, they would do shameless things shamelessly.
Re: FG: Anyone Found Without A Face Mask Will Be Prosecuted by Nuclear99(m): 8:30am On May 02, 2020
playapayaski:
mask dey wear under their jaw? With the excuse of inconvenience Mtcheww its easier to tame n train a tiger than most Nigerians..
Baba I dey tell you... especially those one wey them dey say 100...Dem full my area
Re: FG: Anyone Found Without A Face Mask Will Be Prosecuted by gurunlocker: 8:31am On May 02, 2020
Grayoso:

Obviously a typo. Can you guys just stop being anorak and focus on the important and life saving messages?

We savage leaders daily but you followers are damn problematic too. Be adult for once and join the solution by disseminating the message instead of looking for inconsequential things to obsess about.

It starts with this.... This is the office of the Secretary of state. You don't know what that means?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu's Marriage Crashes! - Sahara Reporters / See How Tinubu Square Was Remodeled Over The Years (PHOTOS) / Profile Of Justice Eberechi Suzette Nyesom-Wike, Wike's Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.