Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

FG: Anyone Found Without A Face Mask Will Be Prosecuted - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG: Anyone Found Without A Face Mask Will Be Prosecuted (47935 Views)

Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted / Lai Mohammed Wearing A Face Mask (Photo) / 2019 Elections: Why INEC Boss, Mahmood Yakubu Should Be Prosecuted - HURIWA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG: Anyone Found Without A Face Mask Will Be Prosecuted by Nobody: 8:31am On May 02, 2020
The demons in power enforced a lockdown they copied from the WEST, they did not equip the hospitals, they did not build new hospitals and they did not provide for its citizens. Now they are enforcing a mask policy but with no measures in place to provide the masks to Nigerian citizens.

Tailors have been on lockdown so cannot make masks now, a single disposable mask costs between 300-1000 naira after a lockdown of 5 weeks where are the average Nigerians supposed to find money to buy a single use mask costing between 300-1000 naira daily on top of other living expenses? We have demons in power.

2 Likes

Re: FG: Anyone Found Without A Face Mask Will Be Prosecuted by Stephenomozzy(m): 8:33am On May 02, 2020
donnie:

They are not relaxing nothing. [b]It's from stage to stage untill total shutdown and then restarting under a fully loaded beast system. [/b]They have muted our government for now. It's what they're told that they implement.

I smell conspiracy Bro.

Let's not get carried away by mixing fiction and hard facts because of certain theatrics we have read that appealed to our curiosity and desire to read dark meanings to everything.

Few weeks ago, it was lockdown to enable installation of 5G, now it is lockdown to implement Beast Systems.....Which way?

1 Like

Re: FG: Anyone Found Without A Face Mask Will Be Prosecuted by Olynkem: 8:34am On May 02, 2020
Police is the major problem, with police on the road, there is nothing like interstate lockdown... Just Roger and pass...
Re: FG: Anyone Found Without A Face Mask Will Be Prosecuted by Nobody: 8:39am On May 02, 2020
aluko1980:
When I never see money chop na facemask I go see money buy

Look, smart Alec, tie ten hankies over your face or whatever. Just don't go out without one to irresponsibly endanger the rest of us who want to be adult and do the right so we all beat this.

You guys are always fond of praising "smart" and "advanced" nations. Do you think it is only leaders in those nations, and not followers, who are smart and advanced?

2 Likes

Re: FG: Anyone Found Without A Face Mask Will Be Prosecuted by springer: 8:39am On May 02, 2020
APC Government have successfully deceived the gullible Citizens again for not giving Nigerians palliative during the national illegal house arrest. Now the whole saga is over, ask yourself what you gained or get as a citizen of this country during national hardship.

Gov. Wike of Rivers seems to be the only one in the PDP who is conscious of vacuum in presidency and he is taking good advantage of it. The next distraction agenda tool again from APC is OROSANYE report and National Confab.

APC will distract Nigerians with these two issues until next general elections when BAT will show show his class and ballot brilliance then back to APC government again. I am hopeless on Nigeria. If you doubt it...check APC 2015 Agenda and tell me the one they fulfill. Osinbajo has cases to answer before the God Christians and Yoruba Tribe. APC is a government of DISTRACTION STRATEGY
Re: FG: Anyone Found Without A Face Mask Will Be Prosecuted by Nobody: 8:40am On May 02, 2020
franugo:

is heat-labile an english word? This is d second time u are using it
Of course, you should be conversant with the english words; heat and labile... but, when used in conjunction, they're more scientific than English. See below;

In chemistry, the lability of a compound pertains to the capability of that substance to undergo a change. Thus, the term heat-labile describes one that is capable of changing or destruction when subjected to heat.
Re: FG: Anyone Found Without A Face Mask Will Be Prosecuted by YoungAncient1: 8:47am On May 02, 2020
All these talks are for the media, it is very different from the realities on the street. A lot of people still don't use face mask.
Re: FG: Anyone Found Without A Face Mask Will Be Prosecuted by Nobody: 8:51am On May 02, 2020
Ebonyeyes:
The demons in power enforced a lockdown they copied from the WEST, they did not equip the hospitals, they did not build new hospitals and they did not provide for its citizens. Now they are enforcing a mask policy but with no measures in place to provide the masks to Nigerian citizens.

Tailors have been on lockdown so cannot make masks now, a single disposable mask costs between 300-1000 naira after a lockdown of 5 weeks where are the average Nigerians supposed to find money to buy a single use mask costing between 300-1000 naira daily on top of other living expenses? We have demons in power.

Look, you guys stop complaining!!! It is what it is!!! Even the West you praise is in survivalist mode with nations like Itlay having to let certain people die so younger folks or those with better prospect can survive.

Tragic you ignorant folks, at a time you should be seeking to be part of the solution, only want to demonize your nation with lies so you paint leaders bad without trying to be reasonable and understand that followers have responsibilities too in the survival chain we all face now.

Masks are everywhere with local ones costing 100 Naira. Market women and eleran are all using them. If you don't have one ask someone politely to give you one. Don't come here falsely making masks an issue just to get likes.

Focus on being an enabler for once in your life instead of just whining and complaining about what leaders have not done. Complain all you want yet hospitals will not appear in a day and all Nigerians will not suddenly have well-paid jobs and loads of money.

Power supply won't suddenly be 24/7. We all know this so stop wasting your own time and that of others moaning about what we have all heard over 10 million times since lockdown began. Just do what you can to survive this period and stay positive and upbeat.

Live so we can fight another day should be the outlook. You say we have demons in power, my friend look at yourself too making up false claims. Tailors are in lockdown and can't produce face mask ba? Who made all the ones I am seeing Nigerians wearing then? Abi I should go and take random street pictures to prove you a liar and alarmist? Stop being a nuisance and a pessimist 24/7. Your life is already over if you are that way always and cannot even take a break at a time like this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG: Anyone Found Without A Face Mask Will Be Prosecuted by DoubleEngine007: 8:52am On May 02, 2020
dederocs:

So why cant a reasonable human being buy a face mask worth N500 a pack to avoid embarrassment and extortion, even if you dont believe in Covidangry
You should come and help me ask those people ,that refused to follow simple instruction Oga. I've got like 5 face mask here with me,cuz I value my health and safety.. And I even thought there were better ways to punish offenders,than stealing from them

1 Like

Re: FG: Anyone Found Without A Face Mask Will Be Prosecuted by anambraamaka: 8:53am On May 02, 2020
Make it available to people free. I'm sure the govt can patronize Aba to make this happen
Re: FG: Anyone Found Without A Face Mask Will Be Prosecuted by anwarajnr: 8:54am On May 02, 2020
...and how many have they given us?
Re: FG: Anyone Found Without A Face Mask Will Be Prosecuted by Truthbites: 8:59am On May 02, 2020
And they didn't discuss palliatives
Re: FG: Anyone Found Without A Face Mask Will Be Prosecuted by Nobody: 9:00am On May 02, 2020
This guys are the ones ravaging this country. Has the face mask made available for its citizens. Palliative.........poor,
What good can ever come from this stupid government to its citizens
Re: FG: Anyone Found Without A Face Mask Will Be Prosecuted by Nobody: 9:02am On May 02, 2020
Grayoso:

Look, you guys stop complaining!!! It is what it is!!! Even the West you praise is in survivalist mode with nations like Itlay having to let certain people die so younger folks or those with better prospect can survive.

Tragic you ignorant folks, at a time you should be seeking to be part of the solution, only want to demonize your nation with lies so you paint leaders bad without trying to be reasonable and understand that followers have responsibilities too in the survival chain we all face now.

Masks are everywhere with local ones costing 100 Naira. Market women and eleran are all using them. If you don't have one ask someone politely to give you one. Don't come here falsely making masks an issue just to get likes.

Focus on being an enabler for once in your life instead of just whining and complaining about what leaders have not done. Complain all you want yet hospitals will not appear in a day and all Nigerians will not suddenly have well-paid jobs and loads of money.

Power supply won't suddenly be 24/7. We all know this so stop wasting your own time and that of others moaning about what we have all heard over 10 million times since lockdown began. Just do what you can to survive this period and stay positive and upbeat.

Live so we can fight another day should be the outlook. You say we have demons in power, my friend look at yourself too making up false claims. Tailors are in lockdown and can't produce face mask ba? Who made all the ones I am seeing Nigerians wearing then? Abi I should go and take random street pictures to prove you a liar and alarmist? Stop being a nuisance and a pessimist 24/7. Your life is already over if you are that way always and cannot even take a break at a time like this.

Political Nepotistic Crony/Relative, I hope the loot you have shared chokes you and your family.

1 Like

Re: FG: Anyone Found Without A Face Mask Will Be Prosecuted by Jesuisbelle(f): 9:03am On May 02, 2020
Very good
Re: FG: Anyone Found Without A Face Mask Will Be Prosecuted by rOsy247(f): 9:04am On May 02, 2020
Nice one, bubu. Nigerians like force before they can cooperate.

1 Like

Re: FG: Anyone Found Without A Face Mask Will Be Prosecuted by crackhouse(m): 9:05am On May 02, 2020
Buhari should be prosecuted first because he don't wear nose mask.
Re: FG: Anyone Found Without A Face Mask Will Be Prosecuted by blowjohn(m): 9:06am On May 02, 2020
vioment:

Oh okay.

I brought it up because it should have been done since October 1st 1960, and every hour since then. We dey dull ourselves no be small tin.

I also brought it up because the grand strategies they want to employ are fruitless, they hold no water meaning it has no foundation to stand on.

The leadership will be better off, finding ways to educate the populace, let people go about their business, while they the leaders employ services to clean (streets, clear drainages, and put water sinks everywhere). These are also old assignments that should have been done.

We are helpless, and look very weird trying to drag shoulders with wise nations. If they make move, we make move. Butterfly way think say e be bird, e dun jam the real bird for air now. Levels dey.

We didn't read but expect to pass. If covid senior cun come nko, no be gbege be dat.

Ok cool. Let me ask u, how much would it cost to do let's say, 500,000 tests in the country? Give an estimate
Re: FG: Anyone Found Without A Face Mask Will Be Prosecuted by Nobody: 9:07am On May 02, 2020
DoubleEngine007:
You should come and help me ask those people ,that refused to follow simple instruction Oga. I've got like 5 face mask here with me,cuz I value my health and safety.. And I even thought there were better ways to punish offenders,than stealing from them

Don't mind them. One guy is even making non-existent excuses for tailors claiming they have not been producing face masks because they have been in lockdown.

Nigerians just keep finding very ingenious ways and excuses for demonizing leaders/the government without embracing their responsibility in the survivalist chain we are all facing.

Worldwide responsible and compliant citizens have already gotten on the same wavelength with their leaders who have said this situation is akin to devastation of war.

We had problems that were not solved in normal times. Is it under a disease pandemic, killing people and crippling economies, we want to now focus alone on things that are wrong instead of concentrating on what we do to survive this period?

1 Like

Re: FG: Anyone Found Without A Face Mask Will Be Prosecuted by Nobody: 9:08am On May 02, 2020
rOsy247:

So you have seen Buhari not wearing mask when walking around at alaba market? Okay carry Buhari matter for head instead of simply focusing on protecting yourself and your loved ones.
Re: FG: Anyone Found Without A Face Mask Will Be Prosecuted by dederocs(m): 9:09am On May 02, 2020
DoubleEngine007:
No mind the idiots, some Nigerians are just so dumb,most of them have no work,they should allow us with business go out, they should stay inside, they just like to come online and talk nonsense...how will politicians take us serious when most are not objective...sucks.
Re: FG: Anyone Found Without A Face Mask Will Be Prosecuted by dederocs(m): 9:14am On May 02, 2020
springer:
APC Government have successfully deceived the gullible Citizens again for not giving Nigerians palliative during the national illegal house arrest. Now the whole saga is over, ask yourself what you gained or get as a citizen of this country during national hardship.

Gov. Wike of Rivers seems to be the only one in the PDP who is conscious of vacuum in presidency and he is taking good advantage of it. The next distraction agenda tool again from APC is OROSANYE report and National Confab.

APC will distract Nigerians with these two issues until next general elections when BAT will show show his class and ballot brilliance then back to APC government again. I am hopeless on Nigeria. If you doubt it...check APC 2015 Agenda and tell me the one they fulfill. Osinbajo has cases to answer before the God Christians and Yoruba Tribe. APC is a government of DISTRACTION STRATEGY

forget about politics for now, focus on how to protect yourself and your family.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG: Anyone Found Without A Face Mask Will Be Prosecuted by dederocs(m): 9:15am On May 02, 2020
anambraamaka:
Make it available to people free. I'm sure the govt can patronize Aba to make this happen
mask is N100, you can buy and share to those around you, everyone else can do same.
Re: FG: Anyone Found Without A Face Mask Will Be Prosecuted by rOsy247(f): 9:17am On May 02, 2020
Re: FG: Anyone Found Without A Face Mask Will Be Prosecuted by dederocs(m): 9:17am On May 02, 2020
Ebonyeyes:

Can you be solution oriented, yes we all know the government is corrupt, has been and always will regardless of what party is in power, unless the people unite and demand accountability and transparency, for now, we need to move on.
Re: FG: Anyone Found Without A Face Mask Will Be Prosecuted by Nobody: 9:19am On May 02, 2020
rOsy247:

You can even appreciate this fact from the many negative, irresponsible and annoyingly childish comments we are seeing here.

We should, as responsible adults are doing worldwide right now, be discussing what we can do to assist communal awareness and keep as many Nigerians as possible alive and well beyond this pandemic period. Leaders in even the best nations of the world, talk less of Nigeria, are overwhelmed right now and need help. Instead most Nigerians want to turn themselves into babies requiring breastfeeding.

For the moaners here, Last last, make 4 holes at the corners of any suitable material and put strings through them to create your own face mask. You can Google videos too for how to make masks. Stop asking to be spoon fed in a period like this. It is annoying and confirms PMB is right when he announced that Nigerian youths are lazy.

1 Like

Re: FG: Anyone Found Without A Face Mask Will Be Prosecuted by Ayubaossy(m): 9:20am On May 02, 2020
Make dem share ram first
Before de command lol
Re: FG: Anyone Found Without A Face Mask Will Be Prosecuted by Nobody: 9:21am On May 02, 2020
franugo:

location? How long to send to other states and cost of transportation nko?
That's the issue lockdown has created,but it will get to major locations soon.. Lagos,ABJ,KD,Onitsha.
Re: FG: Anyone Found Without A Face Mask Will Be Prosecuted by Nobody: 9:22am On May 02, 2020
dederocs:

Can you be solution oriented, yes we all know the government is corrupt, has been and always will regardless of what party is in power, unless the people unite and demand accountability and transparency, for now, we need to move on.

God will bless you. How about just focusing on surviving right now so we can hold leaders to task later?

Mind you, the same poster you reply will never show if we convene 'reform Nigeria' protests after this pandemic is over. They would rather wait til the next crisis to be moaning about negatives alone without realizing we all have a part to play in gaining the leadership we want.

Are most Nigerians even effective followers to demand good leaders?

1 Like

Re: FG: Anyone Found Without A Face Mask Will Be Prosecuted by alabilomo(m): 9:25am On May 02, 2020
A good move
Re: FG: Anyone Found Without A Face Mask Will Be Prosecuted by rOsy247(f): 9:28am On May 02, 2020
[quote author=Grayoso post=89093050]

You can even appreciate this fact from the many negative, irresponsible and annoyingly childish comments we are seeing here.

We should, as responsible adults are doing worldwide right now, be discussing what we can do to assist communal awareness and keep as many Nigerians as possible alive and well beyond this pandemic period.

1 Like

Re: FG: Anyone Found Without A Face Mask Will Be Prosecuted by Nobody: 9:29am On May 02, 2020
rOsy247:

What's your business if I do? Or u just want to show yourself with my comment. Park your busy body self one side.

I'm sure you one of those Nigerians who don't follow rules so this thing will stop spreading in Nigeria that's why you are embittered by my comment.

So if bubu doesn't wear mask you shouldn't as well. Don't goan use mask u hear, be waiting for bubu to wear his first. U lack sense.

Sorry poster. My sincere apologies. I quoted you wrongly. Meant to quote the poster and post below. We are saying the same thing and you are indeed the sort of voice and mind Nigeria needs right now.

crackhouse:
Buhari should be prosecuted first because he don't wear nose mask.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tambuwal Drives Fashola Around Sokoto Town (Photo) / Jerry Amilo Mobbed By Fans At Upper Iweka, Onitsha (Pictures, Video) / T.Y Danjuma Worth $1.2bn, Owns International Hotels – Bloomberg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.