Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,093 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

FG: Anyone Found Without A Face Mask Will Be Prosecuted - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG: Anyone Found Without A Face Mask Will Be Prosecuted (47936 Views)

Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted / Lai Mohammed Wearing A Face Mask (Photo) / 2019 Elections: Why INEC Boss, Mahmood Yakubu Should Be Prosecuted - HURIWA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG: Anyone Found Without A Face Mask Will Be Prosecuted by dederocs(m): 9:32am On May 02, 2020
Grayoso:

God will bless you. How about just focusing on surviving right now so we can hold leaders to task later?

Mind you, the same poster you reply will never show if we convene 'reform Nigeria' protests after this pandemic is over. They would rather wait til the next crisis to be moaning about negatives alone without realizing we all have a part to play in gaining the leadership we want.

Are most Nigerians even effective followers to demand good leaders?
true
Re: FG: Anyone Found Without A Face Mask Will Be Prosecuted by Chi111(m): 9:33am On May 02, 2020
Face mask and federal govt,I trust 9ja different type of nose mask I'll be invoke.
Re: FG: Anyone Found Without A Face Mask Will Be Prosecuted by dederocs(m): 9:33am On May 02, 2020
Grayoso:

Look, smart Alec, tie ten hankies over your face or whatever. Just don't go out without one to irresponsibly endanger the rest of us who want to be adult and do the right so we all beat this.

You guys are always fond of praising "smart" and "advanced" nations. Do you think it is only leaders in those nations, and not followers, who are smart and advanced?
You are on point, sometimes am ashamed to call myself a Nigerian with some, their thinking is backward and myopic, they think everything is a joke...its a pity.
Re: FG: Anyone Found Without A Face Mask Will Be Prosecuted by dederocs(m): 9:36am On May 02, 2020
YoungAncient1:
All these talks are for the media, it is very different from the realities on the street. A lot of people still don't use face mask.
whats your point...
Re: FG: Anyone Found Without A Face Mask Will Be Prosecuted by donnie(m): 9:42am On May 02, 2020
Stephenomozzy:

I smell conspiracy Bro.

Let's not get carried away by mixing fiction and hard facts because of certain theatrics we have read that appealed to our curiosity and desire to read dark meanings to everything.

Few weeks ago, it was lockdown to enable installation of 5G, now it is lockdown to implement Beast Systems.....Which way?

The processes are all working together. Are they not moving for compulsory Vaccination now like we prophesied?

1 Like

Re: FG: Anyone Found Without A Face Mask Will Be Prosecuted by Nobody: 9:43am On May 02, 2020
dederocs:

whats your point...

He does not have any. His input, at this trying time, is limited to speaking negatively for the sake of it. For the avoidance of doubt, I can understand that Nigerians are negative. The government has never given them anything.

Yet this current fight is different. It is about survival above everything else. Without life you cannot live to complain or make right tomorrow what is wrong today.
Re: FG: Anyone Found Without A Face Mask Will Be Prosecuted by dederocs(m): 9:49am On May 02, 2020
Grayoso:

He does not have any. His input, at this trying time, is limited to speaking negatively for the sake of it. For the avoidance of doubt, I can understand that Nigerians are negative. The government has never given them anything.

Yet this current fight is different. It is about survival above everything else. Without life you cannot live to complain or make right tomorrow what is wrong today.
You are right, he has no point...i think nairaland mods should have a system that weeds out comments that makes no sense...its getting too much how adults talk so ignorantly on here, its a disgrace to Nigerians, if you got nothing reasonable to say, maintain.

1 Like

Re: FG: Anyone Found Without A Face Mask Will Be Prosecuted by abbasajao(m): 9:50am On May 02, 2020
helinues:
After locking us up without providing reasonable relief materials, face mask is now compulsory?

Time for Nigeria security officials to cash out..

Then follow a very simple instruction and avoid them cashing out from you.

1 Like

Re: FG: Anyone Found Without A Face Mask Will Be Prosecuted by Snrjames55: 9:53am On May 02, 2020
Too bad o
Stephenomozzy:
At 2,170+ Confirmed cases and likely existence of community spread, it certainly will be criminal for any one to be seen without face masks. There are even guidelines for DIY facemasks o... Abeg everyone should try to protect themselves, in as muxh as we will want to cry foul because they didn't provide the masks we have to stay safe.... Adherence is the only way to more relaxation of the lock down at least to allow a degree of hustling.

Carry your ankara if need be and cut out a mask for you and yours, na who no dey fight for their lungs to breathe go fit fight for food to eat o.
Re: FG: Anyone Found Without A Face Mask Will Be Prosecuted by Nobody: 9:57am On May 02, 2020
donnie:

The processes are all working together. Are they not moving for compulsory Vaccination now like we prophesied?

Yeah the new world order want to vaccinate and kill every African. They want to micro-chip us. They want to make you infertile. They are planning to spy on your every move with the implanted micro-chip.

The only thing wrong with your silly conspiracy theory, that cannot stand up to critical or intellectual scrutiny, is that vaccines have being a staple of the attempt of science to keep man well and alive for many decades now.

Simply reject any vaccine they offer if you like. As if many of us did not receive vaccines, as Nigeria children, that protected us in childhood from many serious diseases so people like you can grow into adults who are now mindless critics of what they benefitted from.

Look, why stop at Covid-19 vaccine? If you have a newborn child tomorrow, prove you are a man of your word and tell doctors to f. Uck of with all their vaccine so your child is not "micro-chipped" and given the 666 mark of the devil. Irresponsible attention-seekers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG: Anyone Found Without A Face Mask Will Be Prosecuted by goldman777: 9:58am On May 02, 2020
Does the police arresting use face mask even buhari doesn't use face mask bad leadership and public relations by example.lawless laws cheesy
Re: FG: Anyone Found Without A Face Mask Will Be Prosecuted by austin2023: 10:09am On May 02, 2020
Inadequate space to accommodate potential COVID-19 patients, try our customized MARQUEE TENT for COVID-19 Isolation Centre. Currently in service with some cooperate organizations for provision of Isolation Centres.
Just delivered one for Lagos State government(The Onikan Corona Virus Isolation Centre).

Why Tent?

1. Easy to install/dismantle
2. Does not corrode
3. High re-usability
4. Resellable at any period after use

Call on us: 08061251297

Re: FG: Anyone Found Without A Face Mask Will Be Prosecuted by Horus(m): 10:12am On May 02, 2020
Anyone Found Without A Face Mask Will Be Prosecuted

1 Like

Re: FG: Anyone Found Without A Face Mask Will Be Prosecuted by Nobody: 10:14am On May 02, 2020
dederocs:

You are right, he has no point...i think nairaland mods should have a system that weeds out comments that makes no sense...its getting too much how adults talk so ignorantly on here, its a disgrace to Nigerians, if you got nothing reasonable to say, maintain.

Sometimes it is attractive to just ignore these folks and leave them to their own devices. Yet, because of the damage they can do in a country like Nigeria, one has to tackle their ignorant talk, lies and deliberate misinformation.

They are indeed a disgrace to Nigeria. They are part of the problem and as bad as the leaders they criticize even if they don't know it. Most of these guys will go on, and have gone on to be terrible leaders.

Nigerian leaders are not from Pluto. They all come from our households and communities. They are our brothers, sisters, friends, uncle etc. In short they are cut from the same clothe most Nigerians come from.

2 Likes

Re: FG: Anyone Found Without A Face Mask Will Be Prosecuted by shounited74: 10:17am On May 02, 2020
Putting the cart before the horse. Truth be told, this is the most useless government ever. Am hitting the nail on the head for them to hear and it would be the loudest they've ever heard
Re: FG: Anyone Found Without A Face Mask Will Be Prosecuted by Jerkules: 10:24am On May 02, 2020
I haven't received my own mask and I will not Wear it
come and arrest me
Bastards sad
Re: FG: Anyone Found Without A Face Mask Will Be Prosecuted by Stephenomozzy(m): 10:27am On May 02, 2020
donnie:

There have always been a call for compulsory vaccinations during times like we're in now. Polio, Flu, amongst other infectious diseases in the past.

I'm amazed about the "We prophesied" in your statement and "processes working together"......I know I may seem like a doubting Thomas, but I'll rather we put forward our observations with hard facts and concrete evidence and not mere speculations

1 Like

Re: FG: Anyone Found Without A Face Mask Will Be Prosecuted by gloryfidedesign(m): 10:46am On May 02, 2020
Place your orders at GloryFide Design for your protective reusable and washable fash mask
WhatsApp+2348099873452
Re: FG: Anyone Found Without A Face Mask Will Be Prosecuted by akanbiaa(m): 10:53am On May 02, 2020
rOsy247:

One olodo has even quoted my comment to spill his gibberish. Saying bubu doesn't wear, meaning he's not gonna wear cos bubu doesn't.
So I am not the only one you have even been insulting this is the 2nd person.
Re: FG: Anyone Found Without A Face Mask Will Be Prosecuted by akanbiaa(m): 10:54am On May 02, 2020
rOsy247:

What's your business if I do? Or u just want to show yourself with my comment. Park your busy body self one side.

I'm sure you one of those Nigerians who don't follow rules so this thing will stop spreading in Nigeria that's why you are embittered by my comment.

So if bubu doesn't wear mask you shouldn't as well. Don't goan use mask u hear, be waiting for bubu to wear his first. U lack sense.
3rd person you have been insulting.
Re: FG: Anyone Found Without A Face Mask Will Be Prosecuted by donnie(m): 10:55am On May 02, 2020
Grayoso:

If you have a newborn child tomorrow, prove you are a man of your word and tell doctors to f. Uck of with all their vaccine so your child is not "micro-chipped" and given the 666 mark of the devil. Irresponsible attention-seekers.

No Covid19 vaccine for me and my household. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: FG: Anyone Found Without A Face Mask Will Be Prosecuted by Nobody: 10:58am On May 02, 2020
donnie:

No Covid19 vaccine for me and my household. Thank you.

No problem brother. Your choice. Hope it is one you will not regret.
Re: FG: Anyone Found Without A Face Mask Will Be Prosecuted by Tjoy4christ(m): 10:58am On May 02, 2020
I subscribe to this by the government, it is a way of ensuring safety. But much more than that the government want us to be good citizen while they choose to be bad leaders. People are dying of hunger and no plan to rescue except for political propaganda. I don't blame them they know the stuff we're made of " toothless dogs" ............ Hummm!

1 Like

Re: FG: Anyone Found Without A Face Mask Will Be Prosecuted by dederocs(m): 11:00am On May 02, 2020
Grayoso:

Sometimes it is attractive to just ignore these folks and leave them to their own devices. Yet, because of the damage they can do in a country like Nigeria, one has to tackle their ignorant talk, lies and deliberate misinformation.

They are indeed a disgrace to Nigeria. They are part of the problem and as bad as the leaders they criticize even if they don't know it. Most of these guys will go on, and have gone on to be terrible leaders.

Nigerian leaders are not from Pluto. They all come from our households and communities. They are our brothers, sisters, friends, uncle etc. In short they are cut from the same clothe most Nigerians come from.
spot on, its important we counter these people, so the world dont think Nigeria is filled with dumb, ignorant naysayers.
Its always more constructive to proffer solutions, while looking at issues objectively.
Re: FG: Anyone Found Without A Face Mask Will Be Prosecuted by Nobody: 11:07am On May 02, 2020
goldman777:
Does the police arresting use face mask even buhari doesn't use face mask bad leadership and public relations by example.lawless laws cheesy

Well, Abba Kyari is dead. What else do you need to see to understand this disease does not separate leaders from followers? Right now, every man is his own leader in the primitive battle for survival Covid-19 has reduced us to.

Leave your life and that of your household in the hands of Buhari and other leaders if you like.

Buhari not wearing mask in his palatial front room, where social distancing is maintened, is the cue for you also not to wear mask in cramped public space? Goodluck to you my friend.

2 Likes

Re: FG: Anyone Found Without A Face Mask Will Be Prosecuted by hope4nigeria(m): 11:43am On May 02, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

Shut up the government will not do everything for you .
Facemask is cheap . You can get the locally made ones with Ankara fabrics for 100 and 200 naira .

Don't be stingy to yourself .
If the govenment cannot provide it for you, provide it for yourself and your house hold that's if you even value your own life .

You must be stingy even to your own self in real life .
you can see how you sound?, WHO report shows any face mask aside medically manufactured own can't stop Corona virus, you don't even know, your yeye government can't even make the medical own available for us to buy, yet you keep praising this government, all of you benefiting from Corona virus will still be a victim of incompetency
Re: FG: Anyone Found Without A Face Mask Will Be Prosecuted by Investpro14(m): 11:56am On May 02, 2020
This not the issue .
What about money we collect ?
What about items we buy ,maybe touched by someone with the virus already .

You all making it look like face mask is the solution .
Re: FG: Anyone Found Without A Face Mask Will Be Prosecuted by Xano(m): 12:25pm On May 02, 2020
Anyone except Northerners can wear face clothing/mask
Re: FG: Anyone Found Without A Face Mask Will Be Prosecuted by craves(m): 12:33pm On May 02, 2020
this is for lagos, ogun and abuja
Re: FG: Anyone Found Without A Face Mask Will Be Prosecuted by Ogahprecious127: 12:58pm On May 02, 2020
No be only face mask that they refused to share
Re: FG: Anyone Found Without A Face Mask Will Be Prosecuted by ThugBoy(m): 1:00pm On May 02, 2020
Aboki wey Dey pick iron know Wetin be face mask?
Re: FG: Anyone Found Without A Face Mask Will Be Prosecuted by Toshy001(m): 1:10pm On May 02, 2020
another opportunity for.the so called security operatives to unleash harm to harmless citizens...GOD pls.save us from this pandemic

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tambuwal Drives Fashola Around Sokoto Town (Photo) / Jerry Amilo Mobbed By Fans At Upper Iweka, Onitsha (Pictures, Video) / T.Y Danjuma Worth $1.2bn, Owns International Hotels – Bloomberg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.