Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,432 members, 7,954,717 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:51 AM

COVID-19: 'They Have Abandoned Me' – Susan Okpe, Benue Index Case - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: 'They Have Abandoned Me' – Susan Okpe, Benue Index Case (58238 Views)

Video Of Susan Okpe Leaving Isolation Centre After 54 Days / Susan Okpe Turns Preacher In Isolation Centre After 43 Days / COVID-19: I Am Not Positive - Susan Idoko-Okpe, Benue Index Case Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: 'They Have Abandoned Me' – Susan Okpe, Benue Index Case by nsiba: 7:24pm On May 02, 2020
WaffenSS:

People who lies to themselves often fall victim to their own lies

Too bad pessimistic people don't roll in my circle
Re: COVID-19: 'They Have Abandoned Me' – Susan Okpe, Benue Index Case by nsiba: 7:27pm On May 02, 2020
mvem:
the positive person is a doctor and suspected he had it when his 2 colleagues were confirmed and he had some few symptoms with the notable one being loss of smell or anosmia....he was tested soon after and came back positive...this is first hand info and I do video call him from the isolation center...don't be ignorant

I am not talking about the virus but the entire process and the people in charge, I thought you understood where I was driving at
Re: COVID-19: 'They Have Abandoned Me' – Susan Okpe, Benue Index Case by nsiba: 7:30pm On May 02, 2020
mvem:
don't be ignorant

Shit u don't get it u will never get it!
Re: COVID-19: 'They Have Abandoned Me' – Susan Okpe, Benue Index Case by dalene1305(f): 7:31pm On May 02, 2020
Its even OK, she still knows the number of days, by the time she lost count of days she will then cool down, they should just keep her there even if its one year until she test negative.
Re: COVID-19: 'They Have Abandoned Me' – Susan Okpe, Benue Index Case by WaffenSS(m): 7:37pm On May 02, 2020
nsiba:

Too bad pessimistic people don't roll in my circle

You're mistaking realism for pessimism.

And given your dangerous antics anyone who avoids your circle is being sensible
Re: COVID-19: 'They Have Abandoned Me' – Susan Okpe, Benue Index Case by alezzy13: 7:39pm On May 02, 2020
linearity:

She is not showing any symptoms, what exactly are they giving her treatment for? I listened to the same video, she is not asking for any treatment, even at this time.

COVID-19 does not have any cure, any treatment been administer today is to suppress the symptoms thereby giving the body the chance to fight the disease on it’s own.

Even if she tested positive initially, normally she should have been let go after 14 days isolation, treatment or no treatment. It appear she is been punished, because she turned down their treatment.

I have never heard where someone is locked down for 39 days and counting for COVID-19.

Until she tests negative, she cant be released. The fact that she is showing no symptoms is immaterial. As long as she's positive, it means she can still spread it, so has to be isolated
Re: COVID-19: 'They Have Abandoned Me' – Susan Okpe, Benue Index Case by nsiba: 7:40pm On May 02, 2020
WaffenSS:

You're mistaking realism for pessimism.

And given your dangerous antics anyone who avoids your circle is being sensible

Plz avoid my circle I beg of you, I need Madagascan Nigerians
Re: COVID-19: 'They Have Abandoned Me' – Susan Okpe, Benue Index Case by alezzy13: 7:41pm On May 02, 2020
creepsyme:
If she is truly positive as they claim, then what about the people she came in contact with in Benue state, why only her?

They were all quarantined for the mandatory 14 days and released after testing negative.
Re: COVID-19: 'They Have Abandoned Me' – Susan Okpe, Benue Index Case by WaffenSS(m): 7:43pm On May 02, 2020
nsiba:

Plz avoid my circle I beg of you, I need Madagascan Nigerians

I'm not in your circle, whatever the heck that is, and do not wish to be.

I just have this weakness of responding to insane comments, my bullshiit threshold is low.
Re: COVID-19: 'They Have Abandoned Me' – Susan Okpe, Benue Index Case by bobolaga: 7:43pm On May 02, 2020
This is 39 days in isolation,is that not enough for our blind medical doctors to know that she is free form the deadly virus,i did not blame those who think the woman is wrong of deny medical ingestion to her body,if Imam can isolate hundreds of children in one room for 6months in the name of religion study how will your state will not be happy using corona virus to detail matured lady for 40 days in civilize prison.
Re: COVID-19: 'They Have Abandoned Me' – Susan Okpe, Benue Index Case by nsiba: 7:44pm On May 02, 2020
WaffenSS:

I'm not in your circle, whatever the heck that is, and do not wish to be.

I just have this weakness of responding to insane comments, my bullshiit threshold is low.
I got cure for you kind
Re: COVID-19: 'They Have Abandoned Me' – Susan Okpe, Benue Index Case by alizma: 7:54pm On May 02, 2020
linearity:

She is not showing any symptoms, what exactly are they giving her treatment for? I listened to the same video, she is not asking for any treatment, even at this time.

COVID-19 does not have any cure, any treatment been administer today is to suppress the symptoms thereby giving the body the chance to fight the disease on it’s own.

Even if she tested positive initially, normally she should have been let go after 14 days isolation, treatment or no treatment. It appear she is been punished, because she turned down their treatment.

I have never heard where someone is locked down for 39 days and counting for COVID-19.
You lack adequate knowledge of COVID-19. Dybala has tested positive for four consecutive time in six weeks yet he is asymptomatic even Atiku son tested positive severally while he looked physically healthy. Shouywe say that Atiku teamed up with APC to tell us lie?
Re: COVID-19: 'They Have Abandoned Me' – Susan Okpe, Benue Index Case by HeavenShield: 7:57pm On May 02, 2020
Leave ! Something dey this story No be normal. She dey 39+ days , no sickness and she is still positive...Which kind sickness and other people wey she meet no sick?

I am beginning to think something else.
undecided
Re: COVID-19: 'They Have Abandoned Me' – Susan Okpe, Benue Index Case by creepsyme(f): 8:15pm On May 02, 2020
alezzy13:

They were all quarantined for the mandatory 14 days and released after testing negative.
Are they supposed to test negative with the unforgivable corona virus?
Re: COVID-19: 'They Have Abandoned Me' – Susan Okpe, Benue Index Case by WaffenSS(m): 8:17pm On May 02, 2020
nsiba:

I got cure for you kind

I got a cure your kind
Re: COVID-19: 'They Have Abandoned Me' – Susan Okpe, Benue Index Case by Ebowo(f): 8:26pm On May 02, 2020
alizma:
She should remain there until that her stupidity wash off her brain. I listened to her previous audio and I must commend the health minister, NCDC, and Benue state government for the attention they gave her.
A test was carried out which shows she was positive but she referred to the test as kangaroo test, the banue state government took her all the way from the state capotal to Abuja in an ambulance with a team of health workers. the minister gave her one on one audience despite his tight schedule and when she demanded for a copy of the test, it was made available to her, yet she didn't want to listen, all she wants is to be freed into the society. Two different doctors approached her for treatment, she turned them down claiming she doesn't have any symptom of COVID-19. Now she is talking about being abandoned and not given treatment. If she feels because she returned from outside the country that everyone should dance to her tune, she is joking.
She is just an old attention seeking woman. Why calling on idoma people, are they doctors? She should be calling on WHO to conduct a test on her rather than disturbing the peace of her people in the village
mr. /ms .sabinus, is she crying for treatment? what is wrong with your brain? is it a crime to know your right as a human? sorry o, it pains u cos she dared to exercise her freedom of speech, she dared to be different from the rest of you Nigerians(suffering n smiling).
Re: COVID-19: 'They Have Abandoned Me' – Susan Okpe, Benue Index Case by nsiba: 8:28pm On May 02, 2020
WaffenSS:

I got a cure your kind

Seems your fears are catching up with ya
Re: COVID-19: 'They Have Abandoned Me' – Susan Okpe, Benue Index Case by Mvena(f): 8:31pm On May 02, 2020
Satex:

Hi...
What's up
Re: COVID-19: 'They Have Abandoned Me' – Susan Okpe, Benue Index Case by Fuckgovt: 8:38pm On May 02, 2020
dingbang:
She should not take that to heart but understand how people work. After she has recovered, she should stick with those who stood by her in her trying times
she never had Covid19
Re: COVID-19: 'They Have Abandoned Me' – Susan Okpe, Benue Index Case by Fuckgovt: 8:39pm On May 02, 2020
alizma:
She should remain there until that her stupidity wash off her brain. I listened to her previous audio and I must commend the health minister, NCDC, and Benue state government for the attention they gave her.
A test was carried out which shows she was positive but she referred to the test as kangaroo test, the banue state government took her all the way from the state capotal to Abuja in an ambulance with a team of health workers. the minister gave her one on one audience despite his tight schedule and when she demanded for a copy of the test, it was made available to her, yet she didn't want to listen, all she wants is to be freed into the society. Two different doctors approached her for treatment, she turned them down claiming she doesn't have any symptom of COVID-19. Now she is talking about being abandoned and not given treatment. If she feels because she returned from outside the country that everyone should dance to her tune, she is joking.
She is just an old attention seeking woman. Why calling on idoma people, are they doctors? She should be calling on WHO to conduct a test on her rather than disturbing the peace of her people in the village
shut up ur dirty covid mouth
Re: COVID-19: 'They Have Abandoned Me' – Susan Okpe, Benue Index Case by AlphaT1(m): 8:44pm On May 02, 2020
anochuko01:

is it possible not to show any symptom of covic-19 after 39 days of no drug??

shes been there 39 days with neither symptom nor medication. what does that tell you?

they just cant leave her yet simply because she'll "expose" them. Or what explanation would they give for being "positive" and yet not showing a single sign of it for over a month undecided undecided
It is a novel virus and not so much is known about it. Dybala has been in isolation for more than 6 weeks (44 days) now without any symptoms and he continues to test positive. Studies are still ongoing and as more things are discovered about the virus they will be made known....This trend that everybody has become a health professional now...saying things they have no knowledge in it, is quite worrisome.
Re: COVID-19: 'They Have Abandoned Me' – Susan Okpe, Benue Index Case by WaffenSS(m): 8:51pm On May 02, 2020
nsiba:

Seems your fears are catching up with ya

Yawn

I'll ignore you until you say something sensible.
Re: COVID-19: 'They Have Abandoned Me' – Susan Okpe, Benue Index Case by donmik: 8:52pm On May 02, 2020
lwise:
Too many dumb comments here, all I expect NCDC to do is to run another test to check if she's still positive or not. She might have a strong immune system that fights the virus in her system.
She has been in isolation /detention for 39 days and hadn't taken any drug, that's fantastic. Run a test on her if it comes out negative 2 times then allow her to go.
If she didn't allow samples to be taken then let her remain there without food.

U have spoken well and neutrally.
But why not NCDC hands over her test to a private firm with legal witnesses and be free of her arguments?
UK doctors said the test has only a max of 70% reliability even.
As it is now, she has lost confidence in the govt trying to help her.
Why can't we ever understand the rulers we have over the years till the present day Nigeria?
Re: COVID-19: 'They Have Abandoned Me' – Susan Okpe, Benue Index Case by AlphaT1(m): 9:01pm On May 02, 2020
AududuNine11:
Well written. So many Nigerians are just so ignorant, and all they know how to do is to wail over everything instead of seeking information to be well informed.
My brother de thing weak me o....and most surprising is that many are graduates.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: 'They Have Abandoned Me' – Susan Okpe, Benue Index Case by Nitah1: 9:20pm On May 02, 2020
masseratti:
you ever been to a classroom before?
No sir,but with the above phrase,i can boldly say i am better than you.
Any other thing?������
Re: COVID-19: 'They Have Abandoned Me' – Susan Okpe, Benue Index Case by StivoeDevoe: 9:22pm On May 02, 2020
zedman1:
Exactly, I've never liked governor Ortom for any reason, as a Matter of fact, initially I felt it was highly unreasonable for Ortom to reveal her identity almost immediately, even before NCDC announced the results, but lately I'm beginning to see the woman is equally full of drama, just like Ortom.... Birds of a feather.
Personally am short of words concerning this matter infact I really lack who to trust in this case because the first case in kano no federal government agencies came to confirm it by them self like wise kaduna katsina and other states but in benue the federal government health agencies came to see the patience and for a good reasoning it because the governor of benue is not in a good terms with the federal government and that was the reason why they follow it inthotho if ortorm is APC I would have gladly believe my sister but he is not APC so I lack where to merite and demerit how ever if this woman is not positive let her be free oh
Re: COVID-19: 'They Have Abandoned Me' – Susan Okpe, Benue Index Case by anochuko01(m): 9:32pm On May 02, 2020
AlphaT1:

It is a novel virus and not so much is known about it. Dybala has been in isolation for more than 6 weeks (44 days) now without any symptoms and he continues to test positive. Studies are still ongoing and as more things are discovered about the virus they will be made known....This trend that everybody has become a health professional now...saying things they have no knowledge in it, is quite worrisome.
is dybala getting medications?
is this woman getting medications?
Re: COVID-19: 'They Have Abandoned Me' – Susan Okpe, Benue Index Case by bizzibodi(m): 9:53pm On May 02, 2020
Nobody want to mingle with zombie.
Re: COVID-19: 'They Have Abandoned Me' – Susan Okpe, Benue Index Case by SOLARPOWER1(f): 9:54pm On May 02, 2020
alizma:

The politicians have sent you here right.. You said she should be treated of what?... Incubation period for Covid19 is 14days, she has stayed for 39 days, no symptoms, no death or you and your evil money worshipping politicians want to inject her with the virus? Covid19 test world wide is done using the PCR test technique which all experts have agreed to be highly inaccurate and only recommended for experimental purpose.. I just pray this woman doesn't die of depression.
Re: COVID-19: 'They Have Abandoned Me' – Susan Okpe, Benue Index Case by Jackmj(m): 10:01pm On May 02, 2020
Chigold101:
she is not sick...
She is not Covid-19 positive...
She should wait when she is released...
She should take Benue State and NCDC to court. Anambra index case is going to do the same thing
Because na you test her abii Doctor
Re: COVID-19: 'They Have Abandoned Me' – Susan Okpe, Benue Index Case by Jackmj(m): 10:07pm On May 02, 2020
nsiba:

Goat de visit lion?
Make my special agbo catch am first
Lol but na people like you go fear Covid19 pass, then come online to chest beat
Re: COVID-19: 'They Have Abandoned Me' – Susan Okpe, Benue Index Case by alezzy13: 10:09pm On May 02, 2020
creepsyme:
Are they supposed to test negative with the unforgivable corona virus?

Yes it's possible, and that's the whole basis of quarantine. They would be observed for the usual 14days and if still negative, are free to go.

Trust me, if it were every single person who comes in contact with a case that becomes positive, the pandemic, as bad as it is currently, would be far, FAR worse.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man's Hand Blown Off While Throwing 'Knockout' During Festivity. Graphic Photos / Ghana Records 1,032 COVID-19 Cases — 10 Days After Lifting Lockdown / Unusual Occurrence Of Mixed Albino Twins In Nigeria(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.