Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,083 members, 7,821,730 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

My Thing Is Sweet In The Middle' - Tiwa Savage Brags (video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Thing Is Sweet In The Middle' - Tiwa Savage Brags (video) (3166 Views)

My Nyansh Has Taken Me Places - Side Chick Brags (Video) / She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. / Don't Commit Suicide Yet, You Promise To Lick My Thing. - Lady Tells Asiwaju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Thing Is Sweet In The Middle' - Tiwa Savage Brags (video) by MGDIMA4: 9:03am On May 02, 2020
Tiwatope Savage, Known professionally as Tiwa Savage, is a Nigerian Singer, Songwriter and actress.

It has been rumored that she was dating Star Boy, after she featured him in series of his son. The rumor has since then not debunked by either Tiwa Savage or Stars boy.

Recently, the Nigerian Afrobeat queen has braged about her 'meat pie' on social media.

In an interactive section she had on Instagram, the mother of one could be heard talking to unseen men who where present during the Instagram Live video where she was explaining how most women fake orgasm.

In what appears a little yet friendly argument, Tiwa Savage claimed that her middle is very sweet and irresistible.

According to her, when a man knack up till 10 minutes then he has done a great job.

Ten mins i don splash�. Tiwa Savage Said.

Watch the video through this link.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FEiHR5OfuYo

1 Like

Re: My Thing Is Sweet In The Middle' - Tiwa Savage Brags (video) by ashewoboy(m): 9:05am On May 02, 2020
she should at least show us her thing in order for us to know what she is talking about.
Re: My Thing Is Sweet In The Middle' - Tiwa Savage Brags (video) by efficiencie(m): 9:16am On May 02, 2020
This is someone's mother ohhh
Re: My Thing Is Sweet In The Middle' - Tiwa Savage Brags (video) by Nobody: 9:17am On May 02, 2020
According to her, when a man knack up till 10 minutes then he has done a great job.
Ten mins i don splash
. Tiwa Savage Said.
that means she be grade One olôsho.

1 Like

Re: My Thing Is Sweet In The Middle' - Tiwa Savage Brags (video) by 33komkom(m): 9:18am On May 02, 2020
Old girl

1 Like

Re: My Thing Is Sweet In The Middle' - Tiwa Savage Brags (video) by Samakus(m): 9:34am On May 02, 2020
Wetin almajiri no go see for north cheesy cheesy

Even this 42yrs old 'free giver' still follow teenagers dey talk orgasm?

Meanwhile, my signature is sexy. Click and reach your orgasm

Re: My Thing Is Sweet In The Middle' - Tiwa Savage Brags (video) by Nobody: 9:42am On May 02, 2020
If it is tight I will agree.
Re: My Thing Is Sweet In The Middle' - Tiwa Savage Brags (video) by Reex12(m): 10:09am On May 02, 2020
No shame
Re: My Thing Is Sweet In The Middle' - Tiwa Savage Brags (video) by yanabasee1(m): 10:13am On May 02, 2020
And I last more than 10minutes...

So if I handle her now.... She go splash taya be that....
Re: My Thing Is Sweet In The Middle' - Tiwa Savage Brags (video) by bonnyhope: 10:35am On May 02, 2020
When will this olosho retire
Re: My Thing Is Sweet In The Middle' - Tiwa Savage Brags (video) by scoundrel(f): 10:46am On May 02, 2020
Boredom now has women talking nonsense.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerian Girls Love This? / What Was It Like When You Got Your First Kiss? / Meet Lagos Sugar Mummy Living At Lekki Phase 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.