Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,229 members, 7,822,186 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Prophetic Prayers For Divine Healing. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophetic Prayers For Divine Healing. (273 Views)

Prophetic Prayers For Divine Healing : Deliverance. (4) / Hot 20 Prayer Points For Divine Mercy And Favour You Should Know / Invitation Card To Visit Nigeria For Divine Healing. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophetic Prayers For Divine Healing. by MFMRevivalist: 10:00am On May 02, 2020
PROPHETIC PRAYERS FOR DIVINE HEALING.

By the authority of God in Christ Jesus, I decree upon your life this morning, that every sicknesses and diseases not created with you, that is currently afflicting your health status, shall be nullified by the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus .

As many as those whose second home has become hospitals and healing houses; as many as those whose food has become drugs; as many as those whose finances has been lately budgeted on hospital bills ; as many as those who can not do without carry medicines in their bags incase of any health issues ; and as many as those whose cases has been declared 50-50, or impossible by doctors, I pray that the great physician Jesus Christ shall arise and perform a surgical operation in your life, His angels of Divine healing shall descend upon you, and His precious blood shall vaccinate your spirit, soul and body in the name of Jesus.

To every one suffering from covid 19 , let the healing hand of God come upon you and touch you for healing, deliverance and total restoration in the name of Jesus.

It is well with you and everything that concerns you.

Go and fall sick no more.

Shalom.

P.S Dearly beloved, please I counsel that even if you are not fit enought to pray, you can always apply the Blood of Jesus as Holy Vaccination, by saying, "I drink the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus" whenever you can and however you can. From experience, it will keep you strong and immune.

God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Prophetic Prayers For Divine Healing. by Comedian2019: 10:09am On May 02, 2020
Go to isolation centre, heal them and stop making noise here.
Re: Prophetic Prayers For Divine Healing. by MFMRevivalist: 10:24am On May 02, 2020
Comedian2019:
Go to isolation centre, heal them and stop making noise here.

God bless you sir. But for that to be possible, you need to tell your govt, to cancel the lockdown/ restrictions on movements.

I believe you are a law abiding citizen.
Re: Prophetic Prayers For Divine Healing. by Zodiac61(m): 11:28am On May 02, 2020
MFMRevivalist:

God bless you sir. But for that to be possible, you need to tell your govt, to cancel the lockdown/ restrictions on movements.

I believe you are a law abiding citizen.

Making excuses for the under achieving god, as usual,
For a being touted to be all-powerful, why does he need governments to lift lockdown to perform?
Is there not something about 'Just say the word and your will...'?
All you can do is make noise and excuses.
Why don't you let the real 'miracle workers' (doctors, nurses, scientists, other health care workers) get on with trying to keep us safe, and keep your ineffectual and ineffective sky fairy out of this?
Re: Prophetic Prayers For Divine Healing. by MFMRevivalist: 1:29pm On May 02, 2020
Zodiac61:

Making excuses for the under achieving god, as usual,
For a being touted to be all-powerful, why does he need governments to lift lockdown to perform?
Is there not something about 'Just say the word and your will...'?
All you can do is make noise and excuses.
Why don't you let the real 'miracle workers' (doctors, nurses, scientists, other health care workers) get on with trying to keep us safe, and keep your ineffectual and ineffective sky fairy out of this?

Smiles. God bless you too sir. "Under achieving God" you say? Well, what has your scientific god done so far? I stand to be corrected, the Christendom has less amount of cases than any where else in the world, showing our God has been protecting us.

Moreover, No one said the "real miracle workers" shouldn't continue what they are doing, or that they should stop working. But even at that, if the mercy of God doesn't prevail, the cases will keep on increasing.

Even your "real miracle workers" do say , "we only treat, but God heals."

Anyways, prayers are also being made for all health workers and even those that doesn't believe in our God worldwide.

As per why I'm here doing this, well, let's just say by divine inspiration, this is my own way of contributing my own quota to the situation. By the Grace of God, lives shall be healed through it.

It would have been better if you'd start channeling your anger/bitterness to the devil from whom this came. Or, do something good to contribute as well.

God loves you.

Shalom.
Re: Prophetic Prayers For Divine Healing. by Zodiac61(m): 6:32pm On May 02, 2020
Self deception is a wonderful concept.
"Christendom has less amount of cases than any where else in the world, showing our God has been protecting us"
Really, in what world is that?
Have you looked at the numbers lately?
Who says only God heals?
Dream on.

(1) (Reply)

The Difference Between The Two / Kraik Journey; How They All Thought I Was Dead. / God Kept Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.