Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,983 members, 7,863,498 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:59 PM

How To Create 3D Animations Video With Your Phone - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Create 3D Animations Video With Your Phone (314 Views)

Never Make A Sex Video With Anyone / Nigerian Girl Blasted For Sharing After Sex Video With Boyfriend In Bed (Photos) / Tamaratokoni Okpewho Reacts To Sex Video With Pastor Chris Omatsola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Create 3D Animations Video With Your Phone by OperaT: 10:25am On May 02, 2020
Hello my people
I'm Opera,an expert in creating animations videos
Do u know u can also start doing any animations videos with your phone and u will be getting PAID for it
Due to this lockdown,me and my team vowed to teach 200people how to create this videos and how to monetize it for just N200

You can't afford to miss this
Join the WhatsApp group now https:///KjnZe1Dpyrh4NpEZV0TEej or contact me 08038005405
Re: How To Create 3D Animations Video With Your Phone by MiztaFabuloz(m): 5:35pm On May 02, 2020
N200 x 200 people = N40,000.
Hmmmm is the money really worth it?

Empower the 200 people for free and when they make it, at least even if 50 remember you for your good heart, you will get more money. Meanwhile am just suggesting for those interested because am not.

(1) (Reply)

Five Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Gettimg Into The INSTITUTION / Dejavu / My Jamaican Friend Said Everyone Should Move Back To Their Countries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.