Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,725 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

- Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (1441 Views)

How Can I Become Emotionless? / "Whether I Have A House Or Not, If I Date A Landlady, I Become The Owner" - Man / How Do I Become A Olosho (prostitute) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

by Nobody: 12:33pm On May 02, 2020
Re: by Oluromantic: 12:37pm On May 02, 2020
I'll advice you from the view of a man.

First have a good self-esteem. Having a good self-esteem does not mean you have to be proud and being humble does not mean you have a low self-esteem.

Think outside the box. Don't do things because that's how they do it. E.g girls don't smile to guys, girls form hard-to-get. Truly u don't smile upandan but smile to guys when you shd.. doesn't mean you're cheap.

Have an Outlook that portays you as a high class no-nonsesnse lady but when you have a conversation with a guy, sound and appear tender, humble and homely. Where some girls make mistakes is they look homely outwardly but feminists within, some even portray their feminism within and without.

Think more of how you can fill vacuums in ppls lives..whether guys or girls and stop expecting that one man will walk up to you one day to help you financially, emotionally, spiritually, mentally etcly. It's good to have such a man but it's better to be such a woman yourself.

Your beauty is decorated when you go out of your way to reach out to others and not waiting for one Messiah man to find you.

That's my submission

10 Likes

Re: by Millenniumlady(f): 12:41pm On May 02, 2020
Dress classy and always keep this be on your lane look or mind your business expression.....Guys will kill to wife you it works often
Re: by Agboki: 12:43pm On May 02, 2020
Nosocialskills:
I'm asking because I have zero personality and all the men that come to me are actually just womanizers that go after everything in skirt or street guys that I can't relate with. I'm not ugly but plain I admit. No make up or sophistication. But I can't do anything about that for now.
How do I develop a great personality, not just to meet good guys but also to be an interesting person generally ?

Jst dey read everything wey u dey read dey build u.

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 12:45pm On May 02, 2020
Nosocialskills:
I'm asking because I have zero personality and all the men that come to me are actually just womanizers that go after everything in skirt or street guys that I can't relate with. I'm not ugly but plain I admit. No make up or sophistication. But I can't do anything about that for now.
How do I develop a great personality, not just to meet good guys but also to be an interesting person generally ?

Even an aboki selling onions in Lagos has tons of personality and they normally come dumb as hell.

Based on your write up alone, this is ... You

Personality = Yes
Character = Yes
Confidence = N/A
Inferiority complex = Yes

That's you. N/A means not available. Change your fri3nds and watch yourself change mathematically.

Cheers!

Single ladies check out my signatures or profile
Re: by Nobody: 12:49pm On May 02, 2020
Nosocialskills:
Let me teach you
Re: by Nobody: 1:00pm On May 02, 2020
I suspect you are an introvert. Are you?
Re: by scoundrel(f): 1:00pm On May 02, 2020
Hobbies, do you have them? Aim to learn new things aka hobbies. Everybody can talk to the ends of the earth regarding their pastimes. Watching TV series is also a hobby. Nobody has zero personality since humans see things from different points. Make friends, you learn basic social skills from observing and maintaining them.
Re: by Ningen(m): 1:04pm On May 02, 2020
You can't be interesting without having an interest or curiosity about life. So live your life.

Develop yourself, your hobbies and seek new experiences. It could be so many things, like trying new music genres and books, travel, etc.

Just expand your horizon.
Re: by Mogajunior(m): 1:24pm On May 02, 2020
Become genuinely interested in people and be a good conversationalist. Above all, Be generous with your resources.
Re: by Bartork(m): 1:53pm On May 02, 2020
Nosocialskills:

Read

Consciously build your inner circle of friends.

Watch great movies and take note of how great minds mingle

Most times we attract based on what we reflect.

And don't worry about the past or hang on to people just to please them or get accepted

Walk high and tall

I hope it helps

1 Like

Re: by Happyfela(m): 2:37pm On May 02, 2020
Dress well, Fix your Hair, Seduce who you like
Re: by Mabpaine(m): 7:47pm On May 02, 2020
There is nothing like ZERO personality. You probably don't like your own personality. If so list out what you don't like about your own personality and will like to change NOT because of a guy but for yourself.

List out the traits you will love to have.

Make friendships with GUYS you admire. You have a good chance of meeting a friend through them that you will like COS they are more likely to hAve friends who have similar characters like theirs.

For every personality, there's a guy. Just define who you wanna be.

Keep making friends and developing yourself and see all lines fall in pleasant places.

DONT FORCE IT wink
Re: by Ifewright(f): 7:31pm On May 03, 2020
Just be yourself..
Smile a lot....... Don't deceive yourself with the saying that girls that love smiling are easy to get.
Wait ooo.....Are you independent?
Dress well.
Smell nice.
Re: by Nobody: 12:50am On May 04, 2020
Nosocialskills:

Can we chat, lemme teach you
Re: by Renida: 9:48am On May 06, 2020
Hi mods. This is an interesting situation that many ladies may be familiar with. Can you be so kind mods to push this thread to front page. Not only is the subject matter interesting, it will stimulate great conversations, help girls with average social skills improve and drive more traffic to the site

Cc

Dominique
Lalasticlala
Farano
Mynd44

Feel free to comment ladies

Liliantalks

Eulalia
Re: by Nobody: 10:04am On May 06, 2020
Now, I think the challenge you're having with your personality is inferiority complex. And this destroys ones confidence in life and makes you feel worthless.

What you need to do first before you can have that charm about you that will make you interesting is to:

1. Believe in yourself.
Stop seeing yourself as worthless
Don't ever think anyone is better or smarter than you. Believe that if anyone can do it, you too can do. Be determined.

2. Develop yourself by doing the following
Do a lot of Reading :- Reading helps you to be vast and broadens your knowledge to a large extent which gives you an egde over others. It also helps you to stay updated. So try reading materials and articles that deal on latest happenings, and current affairs so you're not left behind in any discuss or heard saying A when everyone is saying B as that would make you come across a dumb and uninteresting to say the least. Also do a lot of research on issues arising on daily bases and historical events too. That way, you can confidently roll with any class or circle of people as you're well informed and equipped to go with the flow them.
Read Read Read and Research a lot.
By the time you're done doing this, you too will find yourself interesting due to the amount of knowledge you have amassed and people will always want to follow or be friends with you because of what you have upstairs.

3 . Be Friendly
Also try to be friendly but know when to draw the line. Don't let people take your joviality for stupidity. Once they see you're a no nonsense person, they'll sit up. But you have to be civil/ diplomatic about it so you don't come across as rude.

4. Don't be loquacious
Talk only when you're required to. Don't always jump into a matter you have not been invited to. People will see you as chatter box and this could be a huge turn off and make you uninteresting.

5. learn a few new skills
Try building yourself by learning a few skills and master it to a point where you can train people on it too. Try to chip in one or two helpful tips in any discuss pertaining to a skill you're an expert in. This will naturally attract people to you.
Re: by xendra: 10:11am On May 06, 2020
OP take that FTC he is right

1 Like

Re: by Liliantalks: 10:32am On May 06, 2020
Dress neatly , make ur hair and nails regularly, improve on ur self esteem. If u say u are beautiful, u are beautiful, calling ur self plain ,, says a lot about how u see urself . Walk like u are beautiful , talk like u are beautiful, act like u are beautiful. That’s what attract men to you .

U can’t predict if a guy is good or not , you just can’t , just do Ur part, and follow ur instincts, if he’s a good guy! Cool , if he isn’t , u move on .. and keep looking beautiful,,

I know how Scumbag men can affect ur self esteem, but don’t let it , make a conscious effort .
Re: by kiddkash(m): 10:36am On May 06, 2020
the only way to be more interesting is by being interesting
Re: by Alfather: 4:36pm On May 06, 2020
You have to aproach good people of high personality and make friends with them. Either in your church, working place, or social enviroment. They will in turn affect your life.
Re: by Guideyoursoul: 2:29am On May 07, 2020
Be happy and love yourself. Checkout yourself to detail in front of a mirror, from the pores on your skin to the spots on your chin. Not everyone will like you so learn to say fvck you to any negative vibes around you as your mental well-being should be prioritised.

You've always been indoors but go out, to meet people and catch a glimpse of life, connect with your surroundings, observe and learn from other humans (most are stupid though).

You have a great personality (probably advocate), a very special one. You just have to know your essence and discover yourself. Read a lot of good books, listen to good music only; dance to the sound of the winds and don't hate nobody. Help whenever you get the chance, you'll be happier and more grateful.

There are some great ones out there eager to hold hands and take pictures in the rain with you. You just have to step out and be your true self, don't fake nothing for nobody, not even your face, hair, not even your nails except of course you just wanna play around, you're a lady.

Remove the flag on your display picture already, we really don't love Nigeria

You're alive, stayhappy staysafe.

Visit 16personalities .com now (join the link, it's broken)
Re: by AsEnemali(m): 6:59am On May 07, 2020
see your name sef Nosocialskill grin
Re: by Rafoski: 12:49am On May 08, 2020
You want to be interesting.
Humans are interested in what they cannot predict.

If you raise the fence of a building so high, you also
raise the curiousity of the passersby.

You're a female, you need to allow yourself be one.
(I don't mean Barbie)
Let me explain.

The Female is an amazing creature, one of sophistication,
of elegance and grace with every movement she takes.
A female is not predictable, it's her nature. This makes her
interesting.

Plus, the energy you put out doesn't exactly say you're an elegant
female. You already put your vibrations down with your own hand.

I could give you a litany of things to do to make you interesting but I
must tell you the basics of an amazing personality.(female)

Confidence.
Elegance.
Sense of humor and good wit.
Androgyny

These skirt-chasing streetboys will not approach you if you are a female
(You won't belong to their league)
I mean like Adichie Chimamanda or some other person.

Bottom line is, raise your energy and personality by yourself. You're responsible for how you are perceived.
Lastly, don't give a fuc.k (except literally) just be happy, f.uck societal demands for once

(1) (Reply)

What Age Are Kids Nowadays Losing Their Virginity? / Whatsapp Conversation That Nearly Killed A Brother / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.