Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,493 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

White Woman Dies Mysteriously After Summoning An African Spirit Using Voodoo - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / White Woman Dies Mysteriously After Summoning An African Spirit Using Voodoo (11002 Views)

Man Dies Mysteriously At Lagos Park (Photo) / My Brother, 6 Other Osun Partygoers Died Mysteriously After Drinking Skushies / How Thieves Entered My Room And Carted Away A Lot Of Items Using Voodoo Or Charm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White Woman Dies Mysteriously After Summoning An African Spirit Using Voodoo by OKOATA(m): 11:01pm On May 02, 2020
Atheist will tell you they don’t believe in God, so who created the unseen demons you have to invoke with incantations? I just laugh at some people when they come up with foolish theories saying God doesn’t exist. You believe in your heart God doesn’t exist but you believe spiritism exist then who are you fooling? If you can’t see demons with physical eyes how do you then see God with physical eyes?

1 Like

Re: White Woman Dies Mysteriously After Summoning An African Spirit Using Voodoo by traihit: 11:02pm On May 02, 2020
mansakhalifa:
Am I the only one who doesn't believe stuff like this??

I am a bloody skeptic as far as things revolving around the "spiritual" are concerned.

As far as I am concerned, those things ain't real.

As a kid, I kept on hearing about mermaids and crap like that from folks from the village but I have been on and around several bodies of water and I ain't seen any one of these imaginary creatures.

Let's give it a break, guys. sad

Reason, I don't dig religion a lot.

Forget about skepticism or atheism, the spiritual realm is so real. I don't go deep into it because there's a lot of it that I don't understand. But I know that breaking some laws will break you too. Anyone who really wants to find out will willingly and fully go into it. And guess what? It's easier to operate in the realm of black magic than it is in true connection with God.

1 Like

Re: White Woman Dies Mysteriously After Summoning An African Spirit Using Voodoo by OKOATA(m): 11:05pm On May 02, 2020
mansakhalifa:
Am I the only one who doesn't believe stuff like this??

I am a bloody skeptic as far as things revolving around the "spiritual" are concerned.

As far as I am concerned, those things ain't real.

As a kid, I kept on hearing about mermaids and crap like that from folks from the village but I have been on and around several bodies of water and I ain't seen any one of these imaginary creatures.

Let's give it a break, guys. sad

Reason, I don't dig religion a lot.
Go and read the 7 book of Moses and make sure you say and do all the incantations and magic in the book then you will know if it’s real or not? I know someone personally that read that book and invoked the nonsense demons inside, he couldn’t stand the demon he saw after fasting for a week with only water, guy ran mad on the 7th day after seeing the demon.
Re: White Woman Dies Mysteriously After Summoning An African Spirit Using Voodoo by emotionada: 12:14am On May 03, 2020
EzzyCarter:
Never mess with powers you haven't fully grasped their ways. You could pay for it with your life. Worst part is ur relatives would be the one to bear the anguish of ur folly sad

Reminds me of the nollywood movie, Billionaire'$ club. Pete Edochie warned their indian spiritualist not to exorcise Tony Umez one of their dead members disturbing them.

Indian man said he must do it. Pete Edochie reluctantly said ,"Alright! " as he couldn't convince him.

He took him to Tony's grave, Indian called out Tony. Tony got up. Immediately Pete saw him, he used slow motion to disappear from scene.

Tony brought out better koboko and thrashed the Indian spiritualist to death.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: White Woman Dies Mysteriously After Summoning An African Spirit Using Voodoo by emotionada: 12:29am On May 03, 2020
Nostradamus:
you're right bros.

Esu laalu.

You seem to be into spiritualism.
Re: White Woman Dies Mysteriously After Summoning An African Spirit Using Voodoo by ZeusP(m): 12:59am On May 03, 2020
Ignorance and Fear Of The Unknown
Re: White Woman Dies Mysteriously After Summoning An African Spirit Using Voodoo by Auxigen(m): 1:15am On May 03, 2020
kelvinrhs:

You did not mention how to summon him

I remember how I summoned Bloody Mary upon all the myth, legends and superstitions

I paid for it dearly but didn't die.

And I believe what doesn't kill me will make me stronger haqhaqhaqhaq
For real?
Can u tell us about it ?
Re: White Woman Dies Mysteriously After Summoning An African Spirit Using Voodoo by Nobody: 1:44am On May 03, 2020
Capslocked
Hahn
Seun
Martinez39s
Hakeem12
Lordreed
Come and see something
Re: White Woman Dies Mysteriously After Summoning An African Spirit Using Voodoo by Ishilove: 2:29am On May 03, 2020
When you go and dabble into satanism, you get whatever you see there. Wherever she is, is NOT peaceful, trust me. It's a place of darkness, torment and deep despair.

1 Like

Re: White Woman Dies Mysteriously After Summoning An African Spirit Using Voodoo by babadigu(m): 3:40am On May 03, 2020
stupid white lady; she thought mysticism is about joke and game
Re: White Woman Dies Mysteriously After Summoning An African Spirit Using Voodoo by Hakeem12(m): 5:20am On May 03, 2020
OKOATA:
Go and read the 7 book of Moses and make sure you say and do all the incantations and magic in the book then you will know if it’s real or not? I know someone personally that read that book and invoked the nonsense demons inside, he couldn’t stand the demon he saw after fasting for a week with only water, guy ran mad on the 7th day after seeing the demon.
I read the book and summoned the demons, didn't see shiit. Also invoked bloody Mary or whatever, slept like a baby that night. Nothing happened.

1 Like

Re: White Woman Dies Mysteriously After Summoning An African Spirit Using Voodoo by EzzyCarter: 5:31am On May 03, 2020
emotionada:

Reminds me of the nollywood movie, Billionaire'$ club. Pete Edochie warned their indian spiritualist not to exorcise Tony Umez one of their dead members disturbing them.

Indian man said he must do it. Pete Edochie reluctantly said ,"Alright! " as he couldn't convince him.

He took him to Tony's grave, Indian called out Tony. Tony got up. Immediately Pete saw him, he used slow motion to disappear from scene.

Tony brought out better koboko and thrashed the Indian spiritualist to death.

Hehehe grin
Re: White Woman Dies Mysteriously After Summoning An African Spirit Using Voodoo by ruggedtimi(m): 5:59am On May 03, 2020
Na wa
Re: White Woman Dies Mysteriously After Summoning An African Spirit Using Voodoo by Oluwasaeon(m): 8:49am On May 03, 2020
Spent my night reading the whole thing on Twitter. She played herself.
Re: White Woman Dies Mysteriously After Summoning An African Spirit Using Voodoo by Valkrie: 9:38am On May 03, 2020
The occult is deep...!!
Re: White Woman Dies Mysteriously After Summoning An African Spirit Using Voodoo by OKOATA(m): 10:28am On May 03, 2020
Hakeem12:
I read the book and summoned the demons, didn't see shiit. Also invoked bloody Mary or whatever, slept like a baby that night. Nothing happened.
Stop talking like a baby, do you know before you can invoke those things there are something sacrifices you have to make like not having sex for months or even a year, fasting for days only on water? If you didn’t do those then you only read a story book.
Re: White Woman Dies Mysteriously After Summoning An African Spirit Using Voodoo by TheAk(m): 10:41am On May 03, 2020
Humanoid01:
Papa legba ti fi egba na eleyi o, lol.

The only thing I'm concerned about right now is what skeptics of the supernatural are going to say.

Make I pitch my tent here dey wait for them.
Lol.
Surprisingly enough I criticize almost every other thing except spirituality and the supernatural. Don't get me wrong I still think people who use religion to impose their views on others are morons but the supernatural had always been something that attracted me.
It wasn't a surprise when I found myself dabbing in Wicca and (for a brief period) Santa Muerte and it was actually a little fun.
I won't exactly say I believe in them but I'm quite open exploring.
Re: White Woman Dies Mysteriously After Summoning An African Spirit Using Voodoo by Hakeem12(m): 10:50am On May 03, 2020
OKOATA:
Stop talking like a baby, do you know before you can invoke those things there are something sacrifices you have to make like not having sex for months or even a year, fasting for days only on water? If you didn’t do those then you only read a story book.
lmao...whatever
Re: White Woman Dies Mysteriously After Summoning An African Spirit Using Voodoo by Tunex252(m): 10:52am On May 03, 2020
NOC1:
Now I am interested in summoning him, where others failed Ijele will succeed.

I want to summon Him and ask him the way forward with West Africa as a region, who did we offend and ways we can get it right.

Then ask him about Nigeria if he can stay that long with me.

It is give and take, he who is not carrying anything cannot break anything, battles are meant to be fought, war don’t kill all that fought in it, some will survive.
you want to die just like her abi.... Abeg if u die make ur family call me, make I use ur body do rituals grin
Re: White Woman Dies Mysteriously After Summoning An African Spirit Using Voodoo by hahn(m): 11:37am On May 03, 2020
raptex:
Capslocked

Hahn

Seun

Martinez39s

Hakeem12

Lordreed

Come and see something

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.truthorfiction.com/the-viral-death-of-kat-restin/%3famp
Re: White Woman Dies Mysteriously After Summoning An African Spirit Using Voodoo by CAPSLOCKED: 11:44am On May 03, 2020
hahn:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.truthorfiction.com/the-viral-death-of-kat-restin/%3famp

YOU EVEN HAD THEIR TIME.
THESE ARE DELUSIONAL PEOPLE LOOKING FOR ANYTHING THAT AGREES WITH THEIR DELUSIONS.
VOODOO MY FOOT.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: White Woman Dies Mysteriously After Summoning An African Spirit Using Voodoo by Nobody: 11:54am On May 03, 2020
Krak:
I think this Papa Legba is roughly the same as Esu in Yoruba traditional religion.
I think so too. I think even in Yoruba it is one of the names of esu.
Re: White Woman Dies Mysteriously After Summoning An African Spirit Using Voodoo by Nobody: 11:56am On May 03, 2020
shilenji:
why I'm I hearing baba legba, something is telling me it was stolen from nigeria
Most Carribean juju and idols are Yoruba in origin. Even down to Brazil.
Re: White Woman Dies Mysteriously After Summoning An African Spirit Using Voodoo by Nostradamus: 11:56am On May 03, 2020
emotionada:

You seem to be into spiritualism.
grin
Re: White Woman Dies Mysteriously After Summoning An African Spirit Using Voodoo by emotionada: 12:23pm On May 03, 2020
Nostradamus:
grin

Can they give you wealth?

1 Like

Re: White Woman Dies Mysteriously After Summoning An African Spirit Using Voodoo by shilenji(m): 12:24pm On May 03, 2020
HedwigesMaduro:

Most Carribean juju and idols are Yoruba in origin. Even down to Brazil.
grin we should be proud grin
Re: White Woman Dies Mysteriously After Summoning An African Spirit Using Voodoo by Mbataku96(m): 12:52pm On May 03, 2020
She bleeped with the rough kind of African jazz
Re: White Woman Dies Mysteriously After Summoning An African Spirit Using Voodoo by Silentgroper(m): 1:12pm On May 03, 2020
kelvinrhs:

You did not mention how to summon him

I remember how I summoned Bloody Mary upon all the myth, legends and superstitions

I paid for it dearly but didn't die.

And I believe what doesn't kill me will make me stronger haqhaqhaqhaq
.. Did you look at the mirror in the night and say it 3 times
Re: White Woman Dies Mysteriously After Summoning An African Spirit Using Voodoo by Nobody: 8:28pm On May 03, 2020
Silentgroper:
.. Did you look at the mirror in the night and say it 3 times

I did and she paid me a visit in the dream

It was not a funny experience
Re: White Woman Dies Mysteriously After Summoning An African Spirit Using Voodoo by Nobody: 8:37pm On May 03, 2020
Auxigen:

For real?
Can u tell us about it ?

I will create a thread about it someday and I'll remember to tag you
Re: White Woman Dies Mysteriously After Summoning An African Spirit Using Voodoo by Nostradamus: 9:29pm On May 03, 2020
emotionada:

Can they give you wealth?
grin
Re: White Woman Dies Mysteriously After Summoning An African Spirit Using Voodoo by Lighthammer(m): 9:32pm On May 03, 2020
Once try to summon smtin,was nt funny had to bk off

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Father Sex 14 Year Old Daughter Repeatedly With Wife Consent / Police Arrest Four Wanted Cultists, Kidnappers In Akwa Ibom / Four Nigerians Saved From Being Hanged In Malaysia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.