Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,487 members, 7,819,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

White Woman Dies Mysteriously After Summoning An African Spirit Using Voodoo - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / White Woman Dies Mysteriously After Summoning An African Spirit Using Voodoo (11001 Views)

Man Dies Mysteriously At Lagos Park (Photo) / My Brother, 6 Other Osun Partygoers Died Mysteriously After Drinking Skushies / How Thieves Entered My Room And Carted Away A Lot Of Items Using Voodoo Or Charm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White Woman Dies Mysteriously After Summoning An African Spirit Using Voodoo by emotionada: 6:40am On May 04, 2020
Lighthammer:
Once try to summon smtin,was nt funny had to bk off

Talk more on it. You saw it?
Re: White Woman Dies Mysteriously After Summoning An African Spirit Using Voodoo by emotionada: 6:48am On May 04, 2020
kelvinrhs:

I will create a thread about it someday and I'll remember to tag you

Please create it today. Nobody knows what will happen tomorrow.

Let it be your contribution to knowledge and legacy. Drop it.

1 Like

Re: White Woman Dies Mysteriously After Summoning An African Spirit Using Voodoo by Azyne(f): 7:05am On May 04, 2020
Not surprised it was Baron samedi she saw. And that depiction in AHS is more of baron samedi, he wears a top hat and always has a cigar.
Re: White Woman Dies Mysteriously After Summoning An African Spirit Using Voodoo by Nobody: 5:54pm On May 04, 2020
emotionada:

Please create it today. Nobody knows what will happen tomorrow.

Let it be your contribution to knowledge and legacy. Drop it.

I will later tonight

What section should I post it since we don't have supernatural section here �
Re: White Woman Dies Mysteriously After Summoning An African Spirit Using Voodoo by Sacrosanct12(m): 10:34am On May 05, 2020
kelvinrhs:

I will later tonight

guy abeg mention me,should I remind u later?
Re: White Woman Dies Mysteriously After Summoning An African Spirit Using Voodoo by emotionada: 3:33pm On May 05, 2020
kelvinrhs:

I will later tonight

Religion section. Thanks. Mention me when it's dropped.

2 Likes

Re: White Woman Dies Mysteriously After Summoning An African Spirit Using Voodoo by emotionada: 4:11pm On May 05, 2020
Nostradamus:
any yahoo boy that uses her death to scam her family should be ready for a visitation from the daemon that killed her.

Could this be why she died?
Check last sentence.

The Baron likes Alcohol. There are three Barons (DO NOT TALK ABOUT THE FOURTH!) Baron Samedi, Baron Cimetière, Baron Delacroix. Each one has a particular taste. Samedi likes Rum, get Rum. Samedi likes dressing like Samedi, so that means sunglasses, top hat (fedoras seem to work too) and stylish blazers but, he doesn’t like these things to be too upper-class his sense of fashion is hard-nosed working class but, fancy. Dress like Samedi. He smokes cigars but, he likes Black and Milds and White Owls.

Now have a circle on the ground. It has to be visible, none of this drawing with your finger in your imagination shit will fly here. The Bon pole isn’t a important as the circle. Now, reach Gnosis with the thought of Samedi in your head. Dancing is the traditional route but, I found other methods to work as well. Although, Samedi loves dancing. Drums and Drumming, Trance work and, Drunken meditation also seem to work. Speaking in tongues is important because, underneath all that bullshit Puritanism that the Pentecostal Church pushes Speaking in Tongues is a very magical practice, that is there through hard won survival. It came from both the Protestant traditions in Europe and the slaves keeping their traditions secret in Haiti and Louisiana by mixing African Religion with Christianity. It’s, to me, undirected possession of the spirits masquerading as The Christian God, but I could also be wrong. I never got a clear answer on it. When you know how to speak in tongues and study it, which the Pentecostals don’t, you see how good it is for this type of shamanic work.

I forgot to mention being drunk that’s damn near a requirement. Also, getting permission from Papa Legba helps a lot. He tends to get mad if you go around his job.

ExAngel007

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Father Sex 14 Year Old Daughter Repeatedly With Wife Consent / Police Arrest Four Wanted Cultists, Kidnappers In Akwa Ibom / Four Nigerians Saved From Being Hanged In Malaysia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.