Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,598 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Pls I Need Some Information About Kimberly Clark - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pls I Need Some Information About Kimberly Clark (16174 Views)

Current Vacancies At Kimberly Clark | How To Apply / Import And Export Coordinator At Kimberly Clark / Kimberly-clark Ongoing Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls I Need Some Information About Kimberly Clark by johntexb: 1:21pm On Jun 16, 2020
is your interview via skype
Re: Pls I Need Some Information About Kimberly Clark by princekb17(m): 5:08pm On Jun 16, 2020
jayjaycool:

Okay sir, all the best to you. As far as i know palletizer, it is one of the sweetest machine to operate in a manufacturing unit. Maintenance and operation is pretty basic and automated.
thanks my bro i really appreciate
Re: Pls I Need Some Information About Kimberly Clark by philip2014(m): 9:48am On Jun 22, 2020
Why is this thread dry. Guess guys are preparing for interviews this week.
Best of luck.
However I want to ask if anyone has an idea of kc pay structure.
Re: Pls I Need Some Information About Kimberly Clark by jayjaycool(m): 12:47pm On Jun 22, 2020

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need Some Information About Kimberly Clark by jayjaycool(m): 2:20pm On Jun 22, 2020
Re: Pls I Need Some Information About Kimberly Clark by princekb17(m): 7:31am On Jun 23, 2020
princekb17:
Thanks my bro,it really helps.God shall make us their most prefered and qualified candidate for our individual positions.
just to let u know that i had d interview yesterday
Re: Pls I Need Some Information About Kimberly Clark by jayjaycool(m): 8:46am On Jun 23, 2020
princekb17:
just to let u know that i had d interview yesterday

how was it. Did you guys manage to discuss how soon they want to let you resume if you are successful?
Re: Pls I Need Some Information About Kimberly Clark by johntexb: 9:00am On Jun 23, 2020
God will give you ijn
Re: Pls I Need Some Information About Kimberly Clark by princekb17(m): 10:07am On Jun 23, 2020
jayjaycool:

how was it. Did you guys manage to discuss how soon they want to let you resume if you are successful?
thank God.yes they said in the next 2 weeks that would be communicated.
Re: Pls I Need Some Information About Kimberly Clark by philip2014(m): 2:41pm On Jun 23, 2020
I guess some people's 2 weeks after final interview should have lapse by now.
@Muphylad, any update from your side?
Re: Pls I Need Some Information About Kimberly Clark by johntexb: 3:55pm On Jun 23, 2020
princekb17:
thank God.yes they said in the next 2 weeks that would be communicated.
It might more than two weeks, the most important thing God will make you their preferred candidate ijn
Re: Pls I Need Some Information About Kimberly Clark by princekb17(m): 5:00pm On Jun 23, 2020
johntexb:

It might more than two weeks, the most important thing God will make you their preferred candidate ijn
amen,thanks bro
Re: Pls I Need Some Information About Kimberly Clark by Muphylad: 6:23pm On Jun 23, 2020
philip2014:
I guess some people's 2 weeks after final interview should have lapse by now.
@Muphylad, any update from your side?

Nothing yet, still expecting to hear from them.
Re: Pls I Need Some Information About Kimberly Clark by johntexb: 8:06pm On Jun 23, 2020
Muphylad:

Nothing yet, still expecting to hear from them.
the positions they are conducting interview for are many so you should exercise patient and just hope something good will come from it.
Re: Pls I Need Some Information About Kimberly Clark by jayjaycool(m): 9:55pm On Jun 23, 2020
I personally think all these roles they are interviewing for, it might reach august/september before people are asked to resume. I don't sense any urgency on these placements. Imagine all the way from march to june and you know it is done online which might have some technical constraint if it is a new system for them.
Re: Pls I Need Some Information About Kimberly Clark by oakphil: 2:04am On Jun 24, 2020
jayjaycool:
I personally think all these roles they are interviewing for, it might reach august/september before people are asked to resume. I don't sense any urgency on these placements. Imagine all the way from march to june and you know it is done online which might have some technical constraint if it is a new system for them.

Yeah, that's true. The most important thing is to be selected. All the best guys.
Re: Pls I Need Some Information About Kimberly Clark by philip2014(m): 7:57am On Jun 24, 2020
Heard they're interviewing for about 40 positions

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need Some Information About Kimberly Clark by princekb17(m): 9:20am On Jun 24, 2020
philip2014:
of course thats possible cos its a new plant.
Re: Pls I Need Some Information About Kimberly Clark by jayjaycool(m): 10:20pm On Jun 24, 2020
philip2014:

If this is true, then indeed it is expected to take time to conduct. Recruitment exercise is not easy especially for multiple roles with tons of applicants. I can only but imagine how their typical week will be like since everything is handled online.
Re: Pls I Need Some Information About Kimberly Clark by Nesto27079: 12:16am On Jun 26, 2020
i did my final interview June 10th and still waiting to hear from them
Re: Pls I Need Some Information About Kimberly Clark by philip2014(m): 8:22am On Jun 26, 2020
Which role?
Nesto27079:
i did my final interview June 10th and still waiting to hear from them
Re: Pls I Need Some Information About Kimberly Clark by jayjaycool(m): 10:23am On Jun 26, 2020
Using Logic here, since they said they will contact the ones that did their final interview in 2 weeks time for the feedback of their interview, One thing I am thinking is that, if after your 2 weeks elapsed they did not contact you then it is possible you met their needs and they might just be waiting for final feedback and go ahead from their oga on top to ask you to come for your offer and med.

My thought though.

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need Some Information About Kimberly Clark by uzomanny(m): 11:14am On Jun 26, 2020
What's the fate of those whose dashboard still shows; 'Meets Qualifications- Application In Progress'?
Re: Pls I Need Some Information About Kimberly Clark by Nesto27079: 11:38am On Jun 26, 2020
philip2014:
Which role?
. MID Operator
Re: Pls I Need Some Information About Kimberly Clark by oakphil: 6:26pm On Jun 26, 2020
uzomanny:
What's the fate of those whose dashboard still shows; 'Meets Qualifications- Application In Progress'?

Keep the hope alive

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need Some Information About Kimberly Clark by uzomanny(m): 6:59pm On Jun 26, 2020
oakphil:

Keep the hope alive

Okay, thanks
Re: Pls I Need Some Information About Kimberly Clark by Nesto27079: 6:47pm On Jun 29, 2020
anybody with info yet?
Re: Pls I Need Some Information About Kimberly Clark by Nesto27079: 6:48pm On Jun 29, 2020
anyone with info yet?
Re: Pls I Need Some Information About Kimberly Clark by philip2014(m): 7:41pm On Jun 29, 2020
We should be asking you guys that did final interview first
Nesto27079:
anyone with info yet?
Re: Pls I Need Some Information About Kimberly Clark by oakphil: 9:31pm On Jun 29, 2020
Nesto27079:
anyone with info yet?
Still waiting to hear from them.
Re: Pls I Need Some Information About Kimberly Clark by Codedviktor: 9:02am On Jul 01, 2020
Pls house..is there anybody that can help with the interview questions for mechanical technician....am scheduled for July 4th...thanks in anticipation
Re: Pls I Need Some Information About Kimberly Clark by jayjaycool(m): 4:31am On Jul 02, 2020
Codedviktor:
Pls house..is there anybody that can help with the interview questions for mechanical technician....am scheduled for July 4th...thanks in anticipation

Muphylad:

You wil be asked to describe your current role, from your description questions will be asked. Ensure you know your machines, safety issues involved.

They will ask you your greatest strength, an ugly situation you've found yourself before at work and how you sorted yourself.

What are you bringing to the table if you are employed? Why do u want to leave your present work? Know your PPEs and implications of not using themĀ 

I hope these help

The main thing there seems like being able to prove what is in your CV and doing your best to prove that your skills are not just verbal.
If you have your way, approach everything asked as a STAR candidate.

Here is what I mean
S: Situation "you" have come across
T: Task the situation demanded from "you"
A: Action "you" took
R: Result "you" achieved.
Not my team kind of analogy

I don't know the best way to explain this but see every question they ask you as an opportunity to recall where you did something at your present role that brought in good result. Emphasize on action and result more and you are likely to be ahead of your competitors. cheers.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ambassador Care / Job Invite By Fina Trust Microfinance Bank / Eta-zuma Group West Africa Limited 2017 Recruitment (4 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.