Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,027 members, 7,818,032 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Pls I Need Some Information About Kimberly Clark - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pls I Need Some Information About Kimberly Clark (16168 Views)

Current Vacancies At Kimberly Clark | How To Apply / Import And Export Coordinator At Kimberly Clark / Kimberly-clark Ongoing Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls I Need Some Information About Kimberly Clark by GiftOfLyf: 10:18pm On Aug 11, 2020
Yeah some got offers, but not sure they’ve signed employment contracts yet.

If anyone has got both let’s know
Re: Pls I Need Some Information About Kimberly Clark by oakphil: 3:27am On Aug 12, 2020
GiftOfLyf:

Really? This is good to know. Let's wait for them hopefully other people will get their offer soon.
Re: Pls I Need Some Information About Kimberly Clark by demarc001: 5:57am On Aug 12, 2020
GiftOfLyf:

Correct.
Note: if you have gotten compensation plan, sign it and call to confirm and request for your offer letter.
Re: Pls I Need Some Information About Kimberly Clark by GiftOfLyf: 6:05am On Aug 12, 2020
H
demarc001:

Correct.
Note: if you have gotten compenation plan, accept it and call to confirm your resumption date.
But would one resume without signing employment contract? Cos some of us have accepted but yet to get any signed agreements. Though planned resumption was stated verbally just as some mentioned here.

However for those that are currently in one job or the other, resigning based on a verbal resumption date is not plausible despite accepting the offer.
Re: Pls I Need Some Information About Kimberly Clark by demarc001: 7:54am On Aug 12, 2020
GiftOfLyf:
H
But would one resume without signing employment contract? Cos some of us have accepted but yet to get any signed agreements. Though planned resumption was stated verbally just as some mentioned here.

However for those that are currently in one job or the other, resigning based on a verbal resumption date is not plausible despite accepting the offer.

I have modified my earlier post.

After the agreeing with compensation plan request for offer letter, Ithe was supposed to come automatically, I think there was a mix up.

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need Some Information About Kimberly Clark by GiftOfLyf: 8:15am On Aug 12, 2020
demarc001:

I have modified my earlier post.

After the agreeing with compensation plan request for offer letter, Ithe was supposed to come automatically, I think there was a mix up.
What if the calls have been made but no letter yet
Is there anyone here that has gotten both compensation plan and offer?

Cos in my case the compensation plan has been accepted and calls put through but no letter despite being told the planned resumption date is Sept 1st.
Re: Pls I Need Some Information About Kimberly Clark by sunnesco: 10:29am On Aug 12, 2020
@ philip2014 and others, i had my first Skype interview on sat 8, and hvnt got anything since then.thou, am optimistic and how many more interview to go guyz ?
Re: Pls I Need Some Information About Kimberly Clark by johntexb: 3:14pm On Aug 12, 2020
sunnesco:
@ philip2014 and others, i had my first Skype interview on sat 8, and hvnt got anything since then.thou, am optimistic and how many more interview to go guyz ?
you will surely got respond from them within two weeks after the interview if you are shortlisted for second stage interview
Re: Pls I Need Some Information About Kimberly Clark by philip2014(m): 3:21pm On Aug 12, 2020
Wait till after 2 weeks, they might be interviewing other candidates if they haven't made a hiring decision.
Just one more interview to go
Best of luck.
sunnesco:
Re: Pls I Need Some Information About Kimberly Clark by GiftOfLyf: 4:16pm On Aug 12, 2020
No one is answering my question
Re: Pls I Need Some Information About Kimberly Clark by oakphil: 5:56pm On Aug 12, 2020
GiftOfLyf:
It depends on them. Some did one interview while some did two.
Re: Pls I Need Some Information About Kimberly Clark by judemurphy(m): 6:58pm On Aug 12, 2020
Is anyone here yet to get the compensation plan like me or it's just me only
Re: Pls I Need Some Information About Kimberly Clark by jayjaycool(m): 7:18pm On Aug 12, 2020
judemurphy:
Is anyone here yet to get the compensation plan like me or it's just me only
There are many onlookers, those that only post when they have a pressing question. I'm sure majority of them is waiting till many people post they have received compensation plan before they will join the conversation in panic.

For now just be patient cos like I said they are many!

2 Likes

Re: Pls I Need Some Information About Kimberly Clark by jayjaycool(m): 7:26pm On Aug 12, 2020
GiftOfLyf:

Be patient. You have 2weeks and 6 days to your resumption and I believe this is according to the notice period you provided.

There is so much work going on and I think the best you can do is wait because so much is going on. By next week you can still try to remind them you haven't gotten the offer letter. Highest you collect your offer letter in their office. If your employer need it to pay you some benefits, then while checking up on them let me know you need it to clear yourself off.

Many people have not gotten compensation plan and offer letter is the least you should worry about now it will definitely come.

3 Likes

Re: Pls I Need Some Information About Kimberly Clark by GiftOfLyf: 7:28pm On Aug 12, 2020
jayjaycool:

Be patient. You have 2weeks and 6 days to your resumption and I believe this is according to the notice period you provided.

There is so much work going on and I think the best you can do is wait because so much is going on. By next week you can still try to remind them you haven't gotten the offer letter. Highest you collect your offer letter in their office. If your employer need it to pay you some benefits, then while checking up on them let me know you need it to clear yourself off.

Many people have not gotten compensation plan and offer letter is the least you should worry about now it will definitely come.

Thanks For the piece.

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need Some Information About Kimberly Clark by demarc001: 7:43pm On Aug 12, 2020
To the best of my understanding, based on the nformation I got. If you have gotten compensation plan and you accept it, other mails requesting for documentations will be sent to you and welcoming you on board and you are expected to resume on the agreed date
Re: Pls I Need Some Information About Kimberly Clark by oakphil: 7:46pm On Aug 12, 2020
demarc001:
To the best of my understanding, based on the nformation I got. If you have gotten compensation plan and you accept it, other mails requesting for documentations will be sent to you and welcoming you on board and you are expected to resume on the agreed date
I think they are sending compensation plans based on their business need. So to me there's nothing really to worry about.I haven't gotten mine either.
Re: Pls I Need Some Information About Kimberly Clark by Jetbouy: 9:46pm On Aug 12, 2020
Pls guys I need ur help oh, I have sent my payslips, id card and recent passport and I was told that they'll get back to me over two weeks now after an apology that they're still working on the compensation.. Any news or info on this, help pls.. Tx
Re: Pls I Need Some Information About Kimberly Clark by judemurphy(m): 9:50pm On Aug 12, 2020
Jetbouy:
Pls guys I need ur help oh, I have sent my payslips, id card and recent passport and I was told that they'll get back to me over two weeks now after an apology that they're still working on the compensation.. Any news or info on this, help pls.. Tx
you are not the only one,I'm yet to get mine too
Re: Pls I Need Some Information About Kimberly Clark by philip2014(m): 9:53pm On Aug 12, 2020
To my knowledge, if your role is needed to resume Sept 1st wait till Friday before you contact them cos they might still be sending offers.
But if you are to resume October then you need to relax well well
Jetbouy:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls I Need Some Information About Kimberly Clark by jayjaycool(m): 10:32pm On Aug 12, 2020
philip2014:
To my knowledge, if your role is needed to resume Sept 1st wait till Friday before you contact them cos they might still be sending offers.
That relax well well part got me.

Some of us need to be calming down and resting small based on their business need. No need to be stressed. So much free time is available for K-C let's all get that into our head with great joy. Lol
Re: Pls I Need Some Information About Kimberly Clark by oakphil: 1:38am On Aug 13, 2020
jayjaycool:

That relax well well part got me.

Some of us need to be calming down and resting small based on their business need. No need to be stressed. So much free time is available for K-C let's all get that into our head with great joy. Lol
Very apt!
Re: Pls I Need Some Information About Kimberly Clark by sunnesco: 2:32pm On Aug 13, 2020
Thank you for this update
Re: Pls I Need Some Information About Kimberly Clark by Jetbouy: 6:28pm On Aug 13, 2020
philip2014:
Pls how do I know this one now
Re: Pls I Need Some Information About Kimberly Clark by sunnesco: 5:58pm On Aug 14, 2020
Good evening guyz.. i have been schedule for 2nd interview.
Thnks
Re: Pls I Need Some Information About Kimberly Clark by joefab: 8:10pm On Aug 14, 2020
Two of them interviewed me too, they are not much of technical people, they ask only safety related questions. Ask about your current role and ask some safety questions from what you tell them.
sunnesco:
Good evening guyz.. i have been schedule for 2nd interview that will be anchor by kitshoff and Tiaan for my role as shift Electrical tech.. what likely question should i be expecting and is there anyone the house that those mentioned names above conducted their interview?
Plz i need tips asap..
Thnks
Re: Pls I Need Some Information About Kimberly Clark by oakphil: 8:19pm On Aug 14, 2020
sunnesco:
Good evening guyz.. i have been schedule for 2nd interview that will be anchor by kitshoff and Tiaan for my role as shift Electrical tech.. what likely question should i be expecting and is there anyone the house that those mentioned names above conducted their interview?
Plz i need tips asap..
Thnks

All the very best
Re: Pls I Need Some Information About Kimberly Clark by IrewumyO(m): 8:24pm On Aug 14, 2020
Your CV means nothing if it doesn't reach the hands of the recruiter. If you aren't receiving any calls from your applications, then chances are your CV is getting lost in the big black hole of applicant tracking systems (ATS).

Contact Miquick Resume for your ATS Compliant resume today.

https:///fKTuh8v
Re: Pls I Need Some Information About Kimberly Clark by johntexb: 8:58pm On Aug 14, 2020
sunnesco:
Plz i need tips asap..
Thnks
Competency and behavioral interview question but kitis a full name of one of the interviewer

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need Some Information About Kimberly Clark by joefab: 9:16pm On Aug 14, 2020
Yeah the other was Idan Bahat
johntexb:

Competency and behavioral interview question but kitshoff Tiaan is a full name of one of the interviewer
Re: Pls I Need Some Information About Kimberly Clark by laksyde100(m): 9:34pm On Aug 14, 2020
Do we have anyone here that has been interviewed for Laboratory technician role?

I have never been contacted for any interview ever since March this year that I've applied. Surprisingly my dashboard is still showing Meet Qualifications: application in process

Any hope?
Re: Pls I Need Some Information About Kimberly Clark by jayjaycool(m): 12:10pm On Aug 15, 2020
Easy with the way una dey call people Full Names like this on a public thread.

The names are supposed to be confidential as they might not in a anyway help the guy scale through his interview. I have personally emailed some preparatory tips to him, which is actually not different from what have been said here.

My point is that, these guys could be here too. I'm certainly sure of the first lady that anchored the outsourcing part right from February cos I have seen some of her post in other threads. These people goes somewhere to chill just like every normal human. And if I were them, I would be checking threads that have their company name on them. Don't give anybody wrong impression about yourself.
Use the modify post button. God bless you all.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Job Invite By Fina Trust Microfinance Bank / Ambassador Care / Eta-zuma Group West Africa Limited 2017 Recruitment (4 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.