Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,934 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Pls I Need Some Information About Kimberly Clark - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pls I Need Some Information About Kimberly Clark (16154 Views)

Current Vacancies At Kimberly Clark | How To Apply / Import And Export Coordinator At Kimberly Clark / Kimberly-clark Ongoing Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls I Need Some Information About Kimberly Clark by oakphil: 10:25pm On Jul 28, 2020
jayjaycool:

Looks like they intend to use August & part of September for that.

I thought as much
Re: Pls I Need Some Information About Kimberly Clark by princekb17(m): 10:41pm On Jul 28, 2020
oakphil:
Good morning guys, I woke up this morning to a success mail from KC. They asked for some documents a possible resumption date. All the best guys, be ready to receive yours soon.
Good evening guys,i received mine too but never knew cos i didnt get d notification.pls all check your mails properly if possible ur spam inbox.just to update us.
Re: Pls I Need Some Information About Kimberly Clark by princekb17(m): 3:59pm On Jul 29, 2020
i got mail on my side here too,received since monday but saw it yesterday.all should expect theirs as well.

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need Some Information About Kimberly Clark by jenwaf: 7:13pm On Jul 30, 2020
Where you asked to resume August
Re: Pls I Need Some Information About Kimberly Clark by princekb17(m): 7:29pm On Jul 30, 2020
jenw af:
Where you asked to resume August
it depend on the date you give them you ll b resuming whc could be subject to change at their own final say.
Re: Pls I Need Some Information About Kimberly Clark by oakphil: 2:23pm On Jul 31, 2020
Good day guys,
Has anyone gotten any feedback from KC after the initial success mail?
Re: Pls I Need Some Information About Kimberly Clark by jayjaycool(m): 11:09pm On Jul 31, 2020
oakphil:
Good day guys,
Has anyone gotten any feedback from KC after the initial success mail?

In my opinion, I think there is need to give them time. Don't you think that there are some that might not have seen the email to respond.

...and the response is needed so as to finally weigh options and decide the best resumption par response received.

You need to minus Friday and Monday cos they are both public holiday. So anything from next week Wednesday is okay to start counting
Re: Pls I Need Some Information About Kimberly Clark by oakphil: 4:45am On Aug 01, 2020
jayjaycool:

In my opinion, I think there is need to give them time. Don't you think that there are some that might not have seen the email to respond.

...and the response is needed so as to finally weigh options and decide the best resumption par response received.

You need to minus Friday and Monday cos they are both public holiday. So anything from next week Wednesday is okay to start counting
Your point is very apt
Re: Pls I Need Some Information About Kimberly Clark by philip2014(m): 9:00pm On Aug 01, 2020
Monday isn't public holiday
jayjaycool:

Re: Pls I Need Some Information About Kimberly Clark by oakphil: 7:11pm On Aug 02, 2020
philip2014:
Yeah that's true
Re: Pls I Need Some Information About Kimberly Clark by jayjaycool(m): 11:07pm On Aug 02, 2020
philip2014:

Oh my bad. I never knew. I'm glad it is not.
Re: Pls I Need Some Information About Kimberly Clark by jenwaf: 9:50pm On Aug 03, 2020
jayjaycool:

Ikorodu.
Source:
https://m.facebook.com/bensonjimi/posts/2193905334252391
Jayjay please can you tell me the exact location. I went in search of the new factory I could not locate it. All the people I asked could not show me the place.
Please what popular thing is located around that side.
Re: Pls I Need Some Information About Kimberly Clark by jayjaycool(m): 11:40am On Aug 04, 2020
jenwaf:

Jayjay please can you tell me the exact location. I went in search of the new factory I could not locate it. All the people I asked could not show me the place.
Please what popular thing is located around that side.

To be honest with you I have not been there myself. The source I quoted is the best I know for now.

Someone here seems to describe it better. Maybe he can help cos I need to know as well.

johntexb:

is at ikorodu, along ikorodu/sagamu road, odogunyan close to ogijo.
Re: Pls I Need Some Information About Kimberly Clark by jenwaf: 1:21pm On Aug 04, 2020
johntexb:

is at ikorodu, along ikorodu/sagamu road, odogunyan close to ogijo.

Johntexb pls can you help us with the exact location because no one seem to know the location
Re: Pls I Need Some Information About Kimberly Clark by oakphil: 2:04pm On Aug 04, 2020
I will also like to know o
Re: Pls I Need Some Information About Kimberly Clark by jenwaf: 9:29pm On Aug 04, 2020
oakphil:
I will also like to know o

Can some one just say yes I know where the new factory is.
Re: Pls I Need Some Information About Kimberly Clark by oakphil: 1:14pm On Aug 06, 2020
How come nobody knows the location of their new plant?
Re: Pls I Need Some Information About Kimberly Clark by sunnesco: 1:20pm On Aug 06, 2020
Plz i have been schedule for an interview as shift Electrical Tech.. wht questions shld i be expecting
Re: Pls I Need Some Information About Kimberly Clark by philip2014(m): 1:36pm On Aug 06, 2020
Depends on which stage? First or Final interview?
sunnesco:
Plz i have been schedule for an interview as shift Electrical Tech.. wht questions shld i be expecting
Re: Pls I Need Some Information About Kimberly Clark by jayjaycool(m): 3:32pm On Aug 06, 2020
oakphil:
How come nobody knows the location of their new plant?
Nothing is hidden under the surface of the earth. Give everything time. When they invite those who they said are successful, they will definitely give them a place of meet-up, somehow, we will all find out someday.
Re: Pls I Need Some Information About Kimberly Clark by oakphil: 4:18pm On Aug 06, 2020
jayjaycool:

Nothing is hidden under the surface of the earth. Give everything time. When they invite those who they said are successful, they will definitely give them a place of meet-up, somehow, we will all find out someday.

Sure I believe
Re: Pls I Need Some Information About Kimberly Clark by johntexb: 9:44am On Aug 09, 2020
oakphil:

Sure I believe
though I don't know exact location but base on the info I got via facebook link they mentioned some popular company which I knew their exact location and said it is in the same area with the kcc new plant. The company is PZ that very near to ogijo.
Am very sure kcc location can't be very far from that area because I knew ikorodu very well. it is not on ijede road, ebute or ibeshe road.
Re: Pls I Need Some Information About Kimberly Clark by oakphil: 12:15pm On Aug 09, 2020
johntexb:

though I don't know exact location but base on the info I got via facebook link they mentioned some popular company which I knew their exact location and said it is in the same area with the kcc new plant. The company is PZ that very near to ogijo.
Am very sure kcc location can't be very far from that area because I knew ikorodu very well. it is not on ijede road, ebute or ibeshe road.

I know where PZ is located at Ikorodu.
Let's just keep our fingers crossed.
Re: Pls I Need Some Information About Kimberly Clark by jayjaycool(m): 3:22pm On Aug 09, 2020
oakphil:

I know where PZ is located at Ikorodu.
Let's just keep our fingers crossed.
Maybe you should ask guys from PZ about the place (if you know anyone working at PZ).
or take a bike from PZ and tell them you want to go around new factories they are building around. If they have built the place to almost completion, then i'm sure some bike men would have noticed the place.

if anybody is mobile here and wants to do small waka, make una halla me on the agreed date.
Re: Pls I Need Some Information About Kimberly Clark by jayjaycool(m): 3:27pm On Aug 09, 2020
I sincerely believe that in one month or less, all these suspense will be over. So guys, let's brace up.
Re: Pls I Need Some Information About Kimberly Clark by philip2014(m): 3:33pm On Aug 09, 2020
Sure, for everyone that will be resuming by September 1st., I believe they should have their offers this week or early next week.
jayjaycool:
I sincerely believe that in one month or less, all these suspense will be over. So guys, let's brace up.

3 Likes

Re: Pls I Need Some Information About Kimberly Clark by jayjaycool(m): 3:38pm On Aug 09, 2020
Re: Pls I Need Some Information About Kimberly Clark by oakphil: 5:31am On Aug 10, 2020
philip2014:
Sure, for everyone that will be resuming by September 1st., I believe they should have their offers this week or early next week.
I'm curious too.
Please tell us more�
Re: Pls I Need Some Information About Kimberly Clark by demarc001: 8:44pm On Aug 11, 2020
Confirmed information I gathered, some offers are out already and more still coming.

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need Some Information About Kimberly Clark by oakphil: 9:20pm On Aug 11, 2020
demarc001:
Confirmed information I gathered, some offers are out already and more still coming.
This is a cheering news!!!

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need Some Information About Kimberly Clark by philip2014(m): 9:26pm On Aug 11, 2020
Sept 1st team

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Top 6 Employability Skills In Shortage Among Nigerian Graduates / Got A Job Through Nairaland. / Why Experience (with No Degree) Should Be More Valuable Than A Degree

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.