Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,003 members, 7,828,530 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

Is It Proper 4 a woman 2 do the toasting instead of d man? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Proper 4 a woman 2 do the toasting instead of d man? (671 Views)

hh / Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? / 3 Things To Avoid When Toasting A Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Proper 4 a woman 2 do the toasting instead of d man? by brossege(m): 7:11pm On Jan 10, 2011
hey is it propal 4 a woman 2 toast a man i.e can u allow a woman 2 toast u?
Re: Is It Proper 4 a woman 2 do the toasting instead of d man? by Phate07(m): 7:27pm On Jan 10, 2011

Only if she is pretty and gorgeous, with the right curves in the right places.
Re: Is It Proper 4 a woman 2 do the toasting instead of d man? by EFCC1(m): 7:35pm On Jan 10, 2011
my fellow nigerians
calling on all nigerians just because a woman is toasting you
is it propal 4 a woman 2 toast a man
wish kind question be this angry angry angry
can u allow a woman 2 toast u?
there is nothing wrong with women doing the toasting.

or do u want us to continuing over laboring our self in every aspect?
Re: Is It Proper 4 a woman 2 do the toasting instead of d man? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jan 10, 2011
yes it is not abnormal
Re: Is It Proper 4 a woman 2 do the toasting instead of d man? by Mygoldie(f): 7:56pm On Jan 10, 2011
EFCC1:

calling on all nigerians just because a woman is toasting youwish kind question be this angry angry angrythere is nothing wrong with women doing the toasting.

or do u want us to continuing over laboring our self in every aspect?

Lmao.
Re: Is It Proper 4 a woman 2 do the toasting instead of d man? by annawhite(f): 8:08pm On Jan 10, 2011
is no crime for a lady to approach a man,i take pleasure in doing that all the time, cos ive come to realize that men digs ladies that r bold and daring cool
Re: Is It Proper 4 a woman 2 do the toasting instead of d man? by Mygoldie(f): 8:16pm On Jan 10, 2011
^^ True that. undecided
Re: Is It Proper 4 a woman 2 do the toasting instead of d man? by koolchicco: 8:21pm On Jan 10, 2011
annawhite:

is no crime for a lady to approach a man,i take pleasure in doing that all the time, cos ive come to realize that [b]men digs ladies that r bold and daring [/b]cool

SOME men. smiley undecided
Re: Is It Proper 4 a woman 2 do the toasting instead of d man? by Mygoldie(f): 8:22pm On Jan 10, 2011
Most men. shocked
Re: Is It Proper 4 a woman 2 do the toasting instead of d man? by koolchicco: 8:27pm On Jan 10, 2011
Oh well not my MAN. lipsrsealed undecided shocked
Re: Is It Proper 4 a woman 2 do the toasting instead of d man? by Phate07(m): 8:43pm On Jan 10, 2011

shocked shocked Are you a man or a woman or a bot? shocked shocked
Re: Is It Proper 4 a woman 2 do the toasting instead of d man? by Spclst900: 8:52pm On Jan 10, 2011
Topic

What a man can do a woman can do better. Thats what they are doing.
Re: Is It Proper 4 a woman 2 do the toasting instead of d man? by xandy84: 11:03pm On Jan 10, 2011
nothing wrong about that, ladies had ask me out time without number even my present date ask me out herself an the relationship is working out fine, but i be fine be and that why ladies ask me out sha, lol
Re: Is It Proper 4 a woman 2 do the toasting instead of d man? by CrazyMan(m): 11:11pm On Jan 10, 2011
It’s ok for a woman to toast a guy.

But from experience, I’ve noticed that 85% of girls that approach guys aren’t good looking.

It’s very rare to see a beautiful girl approaching a guy.

(1) (Reply)

No-strings-attached Kind Of Relationship Or The Opposite? / To Stay Or To Move On: Luv Sumtyms? / Please, Keep Searching Until You Find Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.