Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,405 members, 7,836,625 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman (86868 Views)

How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? / Lady Storms Bank In Delta To Confront Rival For Dating Her Married Lover. Photo / Advantages Of Dating An Older Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by machiavelli95: 3:25pm On May 03, 2020
lefulefu:
the price is not worth it if there is so stress in getting it.there is this guy of mine who already has a work permit in the US and is already working.He studied medicine and got a job there and is working.Dude is single but he has a working permit.i know there are guys who would marry a 78 yr old white american or akata lady just to get that same working permit.If u can succedd through legit hustle i had prefer the legit hustle whole heartedly.I cant marry one old woman because of green card and daily survival.God forbid bad thing.
Finally someone that has self worth

4 Likes

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by Prymestrr(m): 3:29pm On May 03, 2020
khia:

Anybody who believes this crap is an idiot.
You keep running amok on a thread where nobody wants you. If the op is wrong and everyone who believes him is an idiot, why not leave them to their own devices and go get a life. Must you show your own idiocy just to prove a point you do not have

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by Prymestrr(m): 3:40pm On May 03, 2020
tiptoe1:

It's also known as VAWA(violence against women act) which was originally for women going through domestic abuse in the hands of their spouse but it's now allowed for both genders since violence can go both ways

It's a type of immigrant visa petition you can sign without the abusers knowledge. It's for people going through a marriage with an abusive USA spouse so far you have evidence. a type of immigrant visa petition you can sign without the abusers knowledge. It's for people going through a marriage with an abusive USA spouse so they can fast track their green card but you'll need to have evidence that you're truly going through a domestic abuse from your spouse before you can be granted.
Wawu... That's messed up bro.
Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by X0012(m): 3:56pm On May 03, 2020
Good summary lol
billynoni:
Educative thread overall, the OP tried... Na man you be. Take away the defensive Khiaa and unpaid politician Scara-what-what's part, you will enjoy the whole thread while laughing, with oga lefulefu jara and Zini***'s format.

2 Likes

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by 2horsePOWER(m): 4:11pm On May 03, 2020
RTSC:
I feel we are missing a huge revenue stream by all this akata bashing.

Ghana made billions of dollars from the year of return.

We have alienated the AA community for Nigeria to make that same revenue stream.

How??

1 Like

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by danielistics(m): 4:22pm On May 03, 2020
khiaa I love the way yu defend your sisters, I would love to read your counter thread if you don't mind.

5 Likes

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by Prymestrr(m): 4:43pm On May 03, 2020
Techcrunchng:
come on "you don't beat a child and expect her not to cry" doesn't literally mean he'll beat you or you'll cry, it's a proverb! Besides I was just advising him to do the right thing.
Don't stress yourself. She's not smart enough to know what a proverb is or isn't. Such a dumbskull with so many wasted opportunities. undecided

6 Likes

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by Prymestrr(m): 5:46pm On May 03, 2020
khia:

What do the Nigerian society think about their unmarried women with multiple kids from different fathers?

What do the Nigerian society think about the fathers who have been raising kids that they thought were theirs but were created by an outside man?

It's sad that your culture has no problem killing innocent babies through abortion.
Abortion is legal in majority of states in the US but a crime in Nigeria which is why people shame on it and others do it in hiding.
So wtf is your point

23 Likes

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by Prymestrr(m): 5:56pm On May 03, 2020
Denique:

Deliberate or typos
Sleep typing grin grin grin She must have fell asleep on her phone.

4 Likes

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by Prymestrr(m): 6:00pm On May 03, 2020
pDudd:

It is very acceptable. It is actually a Norm in the AA community. Single motherhood is a norm too. They see it as a part of everyday living.
More tips my guy. Loving this thread like kilode grin

1 Like

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by Denique(f): 6:18pm On May 03, 2020
Prymestrr:

Sleep typing grin grin grin She must have fell asleep on her phone.

She probably is exhausted from the different mentions.
Naijs guys ehn, especially the ones on this platform grin

4 Likes

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by Prymestrr(m): 6:23pm On May 03, 2020
Denique:

She probably is exhausted from the different mentions.
Naijs guys ehn, especially the ones on this platform grin
We the best and you know it grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by Hotspotbro(m): 7:26pm On May 03, 2020
Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by Hotspotbro(m): 7:31pm On May 03, 2020
Khiaa of CA looking at this shitty thread Like..

7 Likes

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by Hotspotbro(m): 7:35pm On May 03, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:

Khiaa please naa, I just want that 90 minutes BJ
Aaaaaaaaaaah

1 Like

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by Hotspotbro(m): 7:38pm On May 03, 2020
josh123:
Hi khia, how did you get to know of Nairaland?
na one chance moto she enter.

2 Likes

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by billynoni(m): 7:52pm On May 03, 2020
X0012:
Good summary lol
Thanks chief.
Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by Nobody: 9:06pm On May 03, 2020
Next tip: Be ready for drama anytime. They are full of it. They will take opportunity of anything to try to make money from your misery.

Akata will make money off anything they can, irrespective of who you are. Let me give you an example.

Last December I was at a church parking lot trying to reverse, next thing out from nowhere one Akata girl came and scraped my bumper with the side of her car. When I looked at her from my back mirror, I saw that she speaking on her phone and that was the reason she scraped my car bumper. She was obviously not paying attention while driving. While I was still trying to figure out the situation, she jumped out of her car and immediately snapped my plate number and immediately entered back into her car quietly while continuing to speak on the phone.

I smiled to myself because I understood the game. Akata wan use Warri + Igbo man make money abi? cheesy

I came out of my car, checked on her and asked politely if she was ok. She said yes she was. I checked my car and hers. There was no single scratch on her car or mine. Both cars looked like nothing had happened. We both exchanged auto insurance information as per protocol and I thought that will be the end of it cos no damage was done right? Nope cheesy.

Remember akata and drama go hand in hand.

A month later I got a call from my auto insurance company saying that someone reported that I had crashed into her car and damaged it and she was seeking damages and possibly a lawsuit. The insurance wanted to know all the details of the accident such as the damage, the location, time of the day, what happened prior to, and after the accident.

I simply told my insurance agent everything about how she was on her phone, how nobody was injured and I also sent her all the pictures I took of the scene and the body of the cars to show that there was no damage done to anyone.

After a week of investigation, I was called and told that both the Akata car insurance company and my car insurance company had determined that the accident was completely the Akata's fault and that if I needed to file for any damage claims or lawsuit. grin grin

I thought about it and just said No, I don't want to claim any damages or Sue her. God has blessed me above looking for small $2000 damage claim.

The Akata was trying to sue me after she hit my car but God put her to shame and put her at my mercy but I chose to forgive.

Stay away from Akata o.

69 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by Homeboiy: 9:15pm On May 03, 2020
best thread for the month

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by Prymestrr(m): 9:26pm On May 03, 2020
pDudd:
Next tip: Be ready for drama anytime. They are full of it. They will take opportunity of anything to try to make money from your misery.

Akata will make money off anything they can, irrespective of who you are. Let me give you an example.

Last December I was at a church parking lot trying to reverse, next thing out from nowhere one Akata girl came and scraped my bumper with the side of her car. When I looked at her from my back mirror, I saw that she speaking on her phone and that was the reason she scraped my car bumper. She was obviously not paying attention while driving. While I was still trying to figure out the situation, she jumped out of her car and immediately snapped my plate number and immediately entered back into her car quietly while continuing to speak on the phone.

I smiled to myself because I understood the game. Akata wan use Warri + Igbo man make money abi? cheesy

I came out of my car, checked on her and asked politely if she was ok. She said yes she was. I checked my car and hers. There was no single scratch on her car or mine. Both cars looked like nothing had happened. We both exchanged auto insurance information as per protocol and I thought that will be the end of it cos no damage was done right? Nope cheesy.

A month later I got a call from my auto insurance company saying that someone reported that I had crashed into her car and damaged it and she was seeking damages and possibly a lawsuit. The insurance wanted to know all the details of the accident such as the damage, the location, time of the day, what happened prior to, and after the accident.

I simply told my insurance agent everything about how she was on her phone, how nobody was injured and I also sent her all the pictures I took of the scene and the body of the cars to show that there was no damage done to anyone.

After a week of investigation, I was called and told that both the Akata car insurance company and my car insurance company had determined that the accident was completely the Akata's fault and that if I needed to file for any damage claims or lawsuit. grin grin

I thought about it and just said No, I don't want to claim any damages or Sue her. God has blessed me above looking for small $2000 damage claim.

The Akata was trying to sue me after she hit my car but God put her to shame and put her at my mercy but I chose to forgive.

Stay away from Akata o.
Lmfao... This just cracked me up like kilode grin grin So the same razz attitude they portray in hollywood movies is actually what they are all about in reality grin grin grin dammmmmmnnnn

Drop some more tips bro... This thread is fire grin

26 Likes

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by Nobody: 9:30pm On May 03, 2020
Prymestrr:

Lmfao... This just cracked me up like kilode grin grin So the same razz attitude they portray in hollywood movies is actually what they are all about in reality grin grin grin dammmmmmnnnn

Drop some more tips bro... This thread is fire grin

Na their way. Their razz attitude is embedded deep into their psyche. I just avoid them now cos their drama knows no ends.

8 Likes

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by Kingsteve(m): 9:42pm On May 03, 2020
pDudd:

Na their way. Their razz attitude is embedded deep into their psyche. I just avoid them now cos their drama knows no ends.
C'mon dude...
Do you mean to tell me all of them are wired the same way?
There must be exceptions...no?

I think Hollywood has done more harm than good to the way AA are seen.
Still, there must be exceptions!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by Nobody: 9:46pm On May 03, 2020
Kingsteve:

C'mon dude...
Do you mean to tell me all of them are wired the same way?
There must be exceptions...no?

I think Hollywood has done more harm than good to the way AA are seen.
Still, there must be exceptions!

In the past, I have tried to find the exceptions to the rules in their behavior. But countless times I have failed. They are all wired the same way. I'm sorry, there is no exception to the rules when it comes to Akata.

11 Likes

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by Kingsteve(m): 9:49pm On May 03, 2020
pDudd:

In the past, I have tried to find the exceptions to the rules in their behavior. But countless times I have failed. They are all wired the same way. I'm sorry, there is no exception to the rules when it comes to Akata.
hmm...
That's deep!
Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by Thastie(f): 9:57pm On May 03, 2020
pDudd:

Abeg drop tips for we ladies
Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by Nobody: 9:58pm On May 03, 2020
pDudd:

Stay away from Akata o.
Now see what you're talking about
Aspect of them liking sex too much
Can you imagine someone I met just now asking me how my dick looks like Akata na no go area then useful only for papers Walai

6 Likes

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by Nobody: 10:03pm On May 03, 2020
Thastie:

Abeg drop tips for we ladies

I don't understand.
Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by Kingsteve(m): 10:04pm On May 03, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Now see what you're talking about
Aspect of them liking sex too much
Can you imagine someone I met just now asking me how my dick looks like Akata na no go area then useful only for papers Walai
But this is just one person you had a chat with.
Last time I checked, one doesn't represent majority.

The Op can be forgiven for having his perception about AA women, simply because of the fact he has mingled with some of them and also lives in America.

As for your chat with the random AA girl, it doesn't mean nothing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by Nobody: 10:08pm On May 03, 2020
khiaa:

Yes, for goodness sakes use the white girls and leave black American women in peace.

But you are here seeking Nigerian males.

Double standards, init?

And the truth is tough to accept but you possess some of those qualities he mentioned. Majority of your replies start or end with an insult. Go thru your own posts.

So drop the pride and dare to be different.

12 Likes

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by Nobody: 10:11pm On May 03, 2020
Kingsteve:

But this is just one person you had a chat with.
Last time I checked, one doesn't represent majority.

The Op can be forgiven for having his perception about AA women, simply because of the fact he has mingled with some of them and also lives in America.

As for your chat with the random AA girl, it doesn't mean nothing.
Bro they like Dick grin
I just prove that
No niaja girls will chat you for the first time asking for your dick la dick la AA Americans La sweet grin

5 Likes

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by Kingsteve(m): 10:15pm On May 03, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Bro they like Dick grin
I just prove that
No niaja girls will chat you for the first time asking for your dick la dick la AA Americans La sweet grin

Yes, they like d!ck, but tell me...who doesn't?
Forget Naija girls matter.
Those ones pretend a lot, and that pisses me off big time!
I'd rather have a girl that is expressive, than one that pretends, yet she's a community wh0re.
My preference though....

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by Thastie(f): 10:16pm On May 03, 2020
pDudd:

I don't understand.

Tips for dating African Americans guys. I wan leave the country too.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (53) (Reply)

5 Ladies With The Biggest Butts In Nigeria / Married Kenyan Tenant And Landlady Stuck Together During Steamy Sex (Pics, Video / 7 Places Sex Starved Dudes Stylishly Romance Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.