Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,910 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:02 PM

Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman (85988 Views)

How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? / Lady Storms Bank In Delta To Confront Rival For Dating Her Married Lover. Photo / Advantages Of Dating An Older Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by khiaa(f): 6:28pm On May 02, 2020
pDudd:
Next tip: Akata women aren't very good mother's

An Akata woman will take care of herself and her boyfriend better than her kids. They will neglect their kids or leave them with Grandma just to go and get some good D or go clubbing. And the neglected kid may even be an infant but that means nothing.

Partying and enjoyment comes first before anything else.
You tell so many lies you can't even keep them straight. In your prior post you typed that black American women will work 3 jobs to make sure her children are taken care of, now you are saying they are bad mothers who neglect their children, the same children whom they work so hard for. Lies begot more lies

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by MOnkeyBabe(f): 6:34pm On May 02, 2020
lefulefu:
madness cheesy..tatto of ex lover on their body shocked
i no do cheesy
you must do . Who you wanRUn leave us for?? I'm half BlaCkHalf AKaTA

1 Like

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by Nobody: 6:35pm On May 02, 2020
lefulefu:
if a foreign woman is jealous and takes pain to learn how to cook ur meals that means she is genuinly in love with u.its only the one in dating a woman already with grown up kids tht sounds somehow sha

Oh I never said she isn't in love with you. She is truly in love with you but she has a lot of baggage. So much baggage that the average Nigerian guy may not be able to handle.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by Nobody: 6:35pm On May 02, 2020
khiaa:

Why would I be civil to a liar?

Truth is the Democrats have messed up the African American population and are blaming it on Republicans. I love Republicans because they would rather show tough love. If you are shit, they tell you you are shit so that you can sit up.

Beware of a white person who calls another white person racist.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by khiaa(f): 6:36pm On May 02, 2020
Deepfeel:

So your battle with Nigerians is a tribal one ? Or what should I call it?

Call it what it is...An Educational Battle. Asinine people like the Op love to spread his hate and envy onto others who can't refute his statement because they haven't met any Americans.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by khiaa(f): 6:37pm On May 02, 2020
scaramucci:

Truth is the Democrats have messed up the African American population and are blaming it on Republicans. I love Republicans because they would rather show tough love. If you are shit, they tell you you are shit so that you can sit up.

Beware of a white who calls another white racist.

Stay on topic.

9 Likes

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by Nobody: 6:37pm On May 02, 2020
pDudd:

Oh I never said she isn't in love with you. She is truly in love with you but she has a lot of baggage. So much baggage that the average Nigerian guy may not be able to handle.
Ayoo! operation run for your life.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by Deepfeel(m): 6:39pm On May 02, 2020
khiaa:

Call it what it is...An Educational Battle. Asinine people like the Op love to spread his hate and envy onto others who can't refute his statement because they haven't met any Americans.

When you said most Nigerian men worship white women that was an educational statement ?

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by Nobody: 6:42pm On May 02, 2020
Next tip: Make sure you get a vasectomy. Without her knowledge. You can reverse it later if you're sure she's the one for you.

If you don't know what vasectomy is, use Google. Now, if you want to leave Nigeria and follow Akata, you must drop your native brain and adopt American brain. Akata ladies get pregnant easily. Very easily. And she's having that kid grin. She's not aborting it for nothing. If she could have kids for deadbeat men and put them on child support, believe me, she sure is going to have yours because you are a better catch. Please please please. Get a vasectomy. And also pay from it from your pocket or use your personal health insurance. It is cheap.

This is to protect yourself from a baby that will end up turning you into her slave for the next 18 years.

While you are paying her child support every month for the next 18 years, it is another nigga with a fat cock that will be slamming her from behind and she will be using your child support money to buy new weaves, do her nails, and buy Air Jordans for her new side dude.

Attached is my vasectomy result. No hoe is getting pregnant for me till I'm ready grin

96 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by Nobody: 6:43pm On May 02, 2020
pDudd:

the type of baggage is what i dont fancy cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by Nobody: 6:49pm On May 02, 2020
khiaa:

Stay on topic.

I hate that black people all over the world are getting it wrong. People migrate from as far a Asia to achieve great success in America than African Americans just because the Democrats have told them that there's always a white person who is working against them.

White men are not responsible for getting teenage black girls pregnant. Foolish black men are. There's absolutely no group solidarity amongst black people all over the world.

Obama was President for 8 years and what did he do for the black communities?

Until you make the Democrats pay for their sins, they will continue to use you as a means to their selfish ends.

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by Nobody: 6:52pm On May 02, 2020
scaramucci:

I hate that black people all over the world are getting it wrong. People migrate from as far a Asia to achieve great success in America than African Americans just because the Democrats have told them that there's always a white person who is working against them.

White men are not responsible for getting teenage black girls pregnant. Foolish black men are. There's absolutely no group solidarity amongst black people all over the world.

Until you make the Democrats pay for their sins, they will continue to use you as a means to their selfish ends.

No politics pls. Let's keep it clean.

17 Likes

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by ignant: 6:54pm On May 02, 2020
After many years of being a NL resident clown, one would think the OP would have garnered some education, especially after he claimed to have gone to the UK.

Louis Farrakhan was right.

7 Likes

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by okpalaAnambra: 6:58pm On May 02, 2020
scaramucci:

You're going off topic please, create another thread for that..let's stick to this.. thanks

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by MOnkeyBabe(f): 7:03pm On May 02, 2020
pDudd:
Next tip: They are not very marriageable

African American culture stems from a background of single motherhood. Most AA females in the US are unmarried and if you look at their family's history, you will find out a history of multiple women with kids from different fathers. Even going back 3 generations. This is quite a normal occurrence in the African American community. There is nothing wrong with having different kids of different colors and skin tones from different men of different kind of color or skin tones. Many families have sibling who look nothing like each other.

Black women in America really don't believe in marriage. They see marriage as an inconvenience when they can be single and get as much penis as they can. Why get married?

So go ahead and marry if you find this unbothersome.
LaSt PARaGraPh is very DiSResPeCtful SOn, yO! LmAO shocked

1 Like

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by Nobody: 7:03pm On May 02, 2020
Next tip: Prepare for your mind to be blown. grin

You will have lots of fun, depending on what you call fun. If you use sex for fun, you will get that in plentiful supply. If you see clubbing and partying as fun, you will get that. If you find large family gatherings with lots of food and drama as fun, then you will get that. Akata women are generally fun to hang out with. You will go on vacation trips to places you never knew you could go. And don't worry about spending money. They will spend their last cent on you.

If you like other outdoor activities like hunting, fishing, shooting, car racing, etc, then Akata is not for you.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by 2horsePOWER(m): 7:10pm On May 02, 2020
Following you bumper to bumper grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by Nobody: 7:57pm On May 02, 2020
Next tip: Akata women have an extremely high body count.

If you are the kind of guy that gets offended when you find out that one or two guys before you were screwing your present chick, then forget about following Akata. Whatever number you are in Sequence will be dependent on her age.

If she is in her 20s, then you may be guy number 25.

If she is in her 30s you may be guy number 38.

If she is in her 40s (yes 40s grin grin body nor be plywood) then you may be guy number 42.

And so and and so forth......

So are you ready to take the plunge yet?

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by Kezim: 8:07pm On May 02, 2020
pDudd:
Next tip: Akata women have an extremely high body count.

If you are the kind of guy that gets offended when you find out that one or two guys before you were screwing your present chick, then forget about following Akata. Whatever number you are in Sequence will be dependent on her age.

If she is in her 20s, then you may be guy number 25.

If she is in her 30s you may be guy number 38.

If she is in her 40s (yes 40s grin grin body nor be plywood) then you may be guy number 42.

And so and and so forth......

So are you ready to take the plunge yet?

Can any mathematician in the house construct a sequence for the above

I will go first ,let x be the girl’s age grin

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by Nobody: 8:07pm On May 02, 2020
Kezim:

Can any mathematician in the house construct a sequence for the above

I will go first ,let x be the guys age grin

grin cheesy cheesy

Notice that as she gets older, the body counts are getting lesser. Cos of the law of diminishing returns and force of gravity upon her assets.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by Dpharisee: 8:09pm On May 02, 2020
drips8:

Your tips are beginning to sound like crude stereotypes. There are both good and bad people in the African American community.

Please watch Paternity Court on YouTube by Judge Lauren and you will realise that OP is on point

57 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by Nobody: 8:10pm On May 02, 2020
Dpharisee:

Please watch Paternity Court on YouTube by Judge Lauren and you will realise that OP is on point

Pay the naysayers no attention. The reality is even worse than paternity court drama.

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by scoundrel(f): 8:11pm On May 02, 2020
Lol at this thread and lol at khiaa as usual being her provocative self. Why are you in a forum of Nigerians if you’re not one yourself? Boxden, LipstickAlley and Worldstarhiphop haven’t gone out of business. I bet you fit the stereotype and are here looking for your Nigerian prince. Please leave this forum for indigenes. I am tired of your many unprovoked rants.

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by Kezim: 8:14pm On May 02, 2020
pDudd:

grin cheesy cheesy

Notice that as she gets older, the body counts are getting lesser. Cos of the law of diminishing returns and force of gravity upon her assets.

A very good Premise, endeavor to consider this when conjuring your series ,AP or GP
Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by Nobody: 8:15pm On May 02, 2020
Next tip: Always have an exit plan.

Remember, if your plan at the beginning was love, then work on staying for happy or for worse.

If your plan was for papers. Then your strategy will take about 3 years until you acquire your citizenship. After you acquire it, then you can Waka away from the relationship and still remain a citizen of US and then marry your naija sweetheart who will cook you okro soup with fresh tilapia or croaker instead of using salmon. grin

I don't know how many Nigerian guys can live with an older foreign woman with all that baggage and remain in it for the rest of his life.

So always have a plan. And keep the plans to yourself. Cos she already has an exit plan against you too.

50 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by Nobody: 8:16pm On May 02, 2020
scoundrel:
Lol at this thread and lol at khiaa as usual being her provocative self. Why are you in a forum of Nigerians if you’re not one yourself? Boxden, LipstickAlley and Worldstarhiphop haven’t gone out of business. I bet you fit the stereotype and are here looking for your Nigerian prince. Please leave this forum for indigenes. I am tired of your many unprovoked rants.

Just ignore her. I am telling reality here.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by innytee: 8:27pm On May 02, 2020
pDudd:
Second tip: It isn't all bad though. Akata women know how to nack Wella. grin
An Akata woman will give you the best nacking of your life. And 99% of the time when you need sex, they will leave whatever they are doing and give it to you. Even if they are at work, they will give their boss an excuse just to leave work and bring their waist for rearrangement. Akata can give bj too grin.

Imagine getting 90mins of non-stop bj. Chai. So if you like bj, Akata women are for you. grin
Wahala dey o
Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by SKhanmi: 8:30pm On May 02, 2020
We all know better than to generalize but he's mostly right except we all want to play the ostrich. In the end your marriage would be summed up in these words Suffering and smiling tongue

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by Nobody: 8:37pm On May 02, 2020
younglleo:
Where can i find these women bro?
Go on Instagram
Go through Snoop Dogs page you go pick tire grin
Just dey message dem if you message like 50 I bet you one will answer you and from there you get to know each other don't lie to them O cause most of them hate lies tell them openly that you're Nigerian
One more thing to make it more easier try to message those that are elderly they reply fast
The young ones will see your message and won't reply

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by Dpharisee: 8:37pm On May 02, 2020
khiaa:

He's lying and you are a fool if you thinks he's not. He said we were all the same, how on earth would he know that about millions of women? I am nothing like what that bigot described.
There are good AA women, my uncle has been married to one for years and she is religious, she has a child from a previous relationship but decided to learn how to live with a Nigerian man.
But I do watch Paternity Court on YouTube and can relate with most of what he described here

25 Likes

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by khiaa(f): 8:40pm On May 02, 2020
scaramucci:

Who in the hell told you I am a democrat? The Republican party is just as rotten as the Democrats.

I get so tired of ignorant people like you and the op posting what you don't know anything about. You put all black Americans in the same box.

What does it take to make you ignorant people understand that there are poor, rich and wealthy black Americans in the US, some more wealthier than any Nigerian can dream of being in the US?

Black men are responsible for getting black girls pregnant in the US just like black men are responsible for getting teenage girls pregnant in Nigeria. Black men are responsible for the poverty in Nigeria.

Nigerians need to fix Nigeria and her problems and stop worrying about what black Americans are doing. Fix Nigeria and stop running to other countries with your criminal intent.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (53) (Reply)

Man Collapses And Dies After Seeing Sex Tape Of His Wife With Another Man / My Mum Doesn't Want Us To Get Married Because Of This Picture / The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.