Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,652 members, 7,865,618 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 09:51 PM

I Warned Her – Bobrisky Narrates How His Mother Died 12 Years Ago (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Warned Her – Bobrisky Narrates How His Mother Died 12 Years Ago (photo) (781 Views)

Actor Kolawole Shares 14 Years Ago Photo Carrying His Daughter / Uriel To Her Childhood Friend: Return My Belt You Took 14 Years Ago (Photo) / Before & After Photo Of Famous Gay Who Died Of Anal Cancer Few Weeks Ago (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Warned Her – Bobrisky Narrates How His Mother Died 12 Years Ago (photo) by Transparent(m): 3:29pm On May 02, 2020
Popular Nigerian transgender, Idris Okuneye Olornwaje who is better known as Bobrisky has narrated how his mother died.

The most popular transgender woman in Nigeria who just acquired 2Million plus Followers on his verified Instagram page shares photos of him with his mother and wrote:

“When I tell people I look so much like my mum. That is my mum o ! She is so pretty. She died in Mecca � hajj 2008. She died 12yrs ago. I remember telling her not to go to hajj that yr because the doctor told us she has high blood pressure. She eventually went and died there. Dis soul here is my everything. I still cry sometimes thou because she loves me die !”

According to KemiFilani, it was reported that Bobrisky has been incessantly documenting his panic shopping and other activities on Instagram.

The most talked-about transgender in Nigeria boasted about his new boutique looking closet.

Sharing a video, he wrote: “Levels ����� see closet ! Girls get level pass themselves forget .”

SEE MORE >>> https://www.akinblog.com/2020/05/02/i-warned-her-bobrisky-narrates-how-his-mother-died-12-years-ago-photo/
Re: I Warned Her – Bobrisky Narrates How His Mother Died 12 Years Ago (photo) by kestolove95(m): 3:37pm On May 02, 2020
Yoruba people...d name Yoruba sound disgusting
Re: I Warned Her – Bobrisky Narrates How His Mother Died 12 Years Ago (photo) by Odingo1: 3:42pm On May 02, 2020
kestolove95:
Not fair comment, pls respect ✊, I am not a Yoruba but Igbo
Re: I Warned Her – Bobrisky Narrates How His Mother Died 12 Years Ago (photo) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 3:42pm On May 02, 2020
2 million followers shocked shocked

I know most of them will be Nigerians. angry angry

This bobrisky should have been sacrificed to the gods. angry
Re: I Warned Her – Bobrisky Narrates How His Mother Died 12 Years Ago (photo) by dangermouse(m): 4:09pm On May 02, 2020
kestolove95:
i am not yoruba, but insulting tribes and religion in this forum should be stopped and penalties enforced by the admins.
Re: I Warned Her – Bobrisky Narrates How His Mother Died 12 Years Ago (photo) by Transparent(m): 4:26pm On May 02, 2020
kestolove95:
Be guided!

(1) (Reply)

Guy Gets Jilted And Dumped By His Girlfriend In Public / Man Grabs Wife’s Butt During Prayer Session On Their Wedding Day (VIDEO) / “Presido” – Zlatan Ibile Calls Himself As He Shows Off His New Tattoo (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.