Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,899 members, 7,834,986 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Man Flogged His Pregnant Wife Stripes Her Naked In Front Of Their Child(video) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Flogged His Pregnant Wife Stripes Her Naked In Front Of Their Child(video) (9010 Views)

I Have Been 'Servicing' My Neighbor's Pregnant Wife & I Want To Stop - Man Cries / Man Confronts His Baby Mama After She Left Their Child To Hang Out With A Man / Curvy Lady Tears Her Trouser Exposing Her Naked Yansh As She Twerks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Flogged His Pregnant Wife Stripes Her Naked In Front Of Their Child(video) by fykes(m): 7:02pm On May 02, 2020
lefulefu:
no matter wetin the wife do she no deserve this treatment.if na cheat she cheat on u then u can send her packing instead of doing this to her
If Na she trade the man destiny nko?
Maybe baba don tell d man say Na for d woman hand he lost his virtue and she come confess say some yahoo boiz sample am that time?? grin grin grin

Make nobody quote me oo. After all when Cele people been dey cure craze, den dey do pass dis one

2 Likes

Re: Man Flogged His Pregnant Wife Stripes Her Naked In Front Of Their Child(video) by emmaodet: 7:04pm On May 02, 2020
Ariza:
Women hustle so you don't end up with touts and psychos.

That man should be locked up in Mental house.

grin grin
Dem go gree? When we tell them to hustle too, they will start broke shaming us.
One thing is for sure, if i have a daughter, i will definitely empower her to avoid rubbishes and checkmate men excesses.
Re: Man Flogged His Pregnant Wife Stripes Her Naked In Front Of Their Child(video) by CAPSLOCKED: 7:07pm On May 02, 2020
emmaodet:

grin grin
Dem go gree? When we tell them to hustle too, they will start broke shaming us.
One thing is for sure, if i have a daughter, i will definitely empower her to avoid rubbishes and checkmate men excesses.

NO MATTER HOW MUCH WE HUSTLE WE ALL CANNOT BE RICH.
THERE'S STILL GONNA BE POOR PEOPLE LIKE THIS WOMAN WHO WILL END UP WITH A POOR TOUT.

1 Like

Re: Man Flogged His Pregnant Wife Stripes Her Naked In Front Of Their Child(video) by emmaodet: 7:10pm On May 02, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

NO MATTER HOW MUCH WE HUSTLE WE ALL CANNOT BE RICH.
THERE'S STILL GONNA BE POOR PEOPLE LIKE THIS WOMAN WHO WILL END UP WITH A POOR TOUT.

Yes i know bro.
What i mean is that, atleast if she is earning even though peanut, she can decide to get a single room face you i face me to stay instead of been in an abusive marriage.
I'm not saying hustling to live large or comfortable rather to have enough to stand alone if worst case scenario occurs.

2 Likes

Re: Man Flogged His Pregnant Wife Stripes Her Naked In Front Of Their Child(video) by Nobody: 7:13pm On May 02, 2020
some men are something else.

imagine flogging someone daughter. and she is even pregnant for you
Re: Man Flogged His Pregnant Wife Stripes Her Naked In Front Of Their Child(video) by CAPSLOCKED: 7:18pm On May 02, 2020
emmaodet:

Yes i know bro.
What i mean is that, atleast if she is earning even though peanut, she can decide to get a single room face you i face me to stay instead of been in an abusive marriage.
I'm not saying hustling to live large or comfortable rather to have enough to stand alone if worst case scenario occurs.

THERE ARE MILLIONS OF WOMEN IN AFRICA, ASIA AND THE AMERICAS THAT ARE STARK ILLITERATES, AND DEPEND ON THEIR HUSBANDS FOR EVERY KOBO.

I DON'T KNOW THE WOMAN IN THIS VIDEO, BUT BELIEVE ME, HER CASE IS BETTER THAN THAT OF MILLIONS OF OTHER WOMEN, AND SADLY, THERE'S NOTHING WE CAN DO ABOUT IT.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Flogged His Pregnant Wife Stripes Her Naked In Front Of Their Child(video) by emmaodet: 7:22pm On May 02, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

THERE ARE MILLIONS OF WOMEN IN AFRICA, ASIA AND THE AMERICAS THAT ARE STARK ILLITERATES, AND DEPEND ON THEIR HUSBANDS FOR EVERY KOBO.

I DON'T KNOW THE WOMAN IN THIS VIDEO, BUT BELIEVE ME, HER CASE IS BETTER THAN THAT OF MILLIONS OF OTHER WOMEN, AND SADLY, THERE'S NOTHING WE CAN DO ABOUT IT.
Hmmmmmm
Re: Man Flogged His Pregnant Wife Stripes Her Naked In Front Of Their Child(video) by CAPSLOCKED: 7:25pm On May 02, 2020
emmaodet:
Hmmmmmm
ARE YOU A NIGERIAN GIRL?
Re: Man Flogged His Pregnant Wife Stripes Her Naked In Front Of Their Child(video) by BigJoe19: 7:37pm On May 02, 2020
Babythicksme17:
Even if you caught her sleeping with a man in your matrimonial bed,she doesn't deserve this still.Some men are animals,very heartless mad man.
But the woman ain't heartless by cheating? The man dey even try sef, the woman body looks irritating.

1 Like

Re: Man Flogged His Pregnant Wife Stripes Her Naked In Front Of Their Child(video) by emmaodet: 7:38pm On May 02, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

ARE YOU A NIGERIAN GIRL?

hahahahahaha

Yes
Re: Man Flogged His Pregnant Wife Stripes Her Naked In Front Of Their Child(video) by MJBOLT: 7:41pm On May 02, 2020
this has nothing to do with hustle even financial stable women suffer domestic abuse

Ariza:
Women hustle so you don't end up with touts and psychos.

That man should be locked up in Mental house.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Flogged His Pregnant Wife Stripes Her Naked In Front Of Their Child(video) by Nobody: 7:43pm On May 02, 2020
too bad
Re: Man Flogged His Pregnant Wife Stripes Her Naked In Front Of Their Child(video) by yuswrld20(m): 7:56pm On May 02, 2020
very heartless i come against this
Re: Man Flogged His Pregnant Wife Stripes Her Naked In Front Of Their Child(video) by Nobody: 8:01pm On May 02, 2020
Babythicksme17:
Even if you caught her sleeping with a man in your matrimonial bed,she doesn't deserve this still.Some men are animals,very heartless mad man.
What are you saying now angry
I don't know what she has done to deserve that kind of beating
But if it's apparently known that she did what you typed she deserves more than that angry
Re: Man Flogged His Pregnant Wife Stripes Her Naked In Front Of Their Child(video) by welturebotanical: 8:07pm On May 02, 2020
Please dear anyone, it is always better to leave an unhealthy relationship or marriage. Stop hoping they will change. They can wake up one morning and kill you. BE wise.
Re: Man Flogged His Pregnant Wife Stripes Her Naked In Front Of Their Child(video) by EmmySparky(m): 8:47pm On May 02, 2020
I think he he caught her with another man...but this is extreme abeg...
Re: Man Flogged His Pregnant Wife Stripes Her Naked In Front Of Their Child(video) by favor2016: 8:58pm On May 02, 2020
This is the one of the reason, African is not developing, Men treat women like slaves. Even husbands that treat their good wives anyhow know the tribulations that befall them at the end of the day
Re: Man Flogged His Pregnant Wife Stripes Her Naked In Front Of Their Child(video) by aristocratic5(m): 9:54pm On May 02, 2020
Na which kind bastard b dis
No guys for dat area make Dem leach d man
Re: Man Flogged His Pregnant Wife Stripes Her Naked In Front Of Their Child(video) by Nobody: 10:21pm On May 02, 2020
Whattttt
Re: Man Flogged His Pregnant Wife Stripes Her Naked In Front Of Their Child(video) by meetme01: 10:48pm On May 02, 2020
CplusJason:
cry

I don't want to know the offense or crime the woman committed, but I want to invite Amadioha to strike him with stroke and some incurable disease till he gets swollen.

Uganda people.

Modified; I heard she has been sleeping with the Husband child he had for another woman and always in the habbit of threatening the teenager not to speak and the husband child is the owner of the pregnancy.

Your modification, are you for real? Even if this is the real cause. It's dehumanizing to treat a woman talkless a pregnant woman like that. The psychological trauma on that child at the scene is unimaginable. Wicked world we live
Re: Man Flogged His Pregnant Wife Stripes Her Naked In Front Of Their Child(video) by meetme01: 10:53pm On May 02, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

What are you saying now angry
I don't know what she has done to deserve that kind of beating
But if it's apparently known that she did what you typed she deserves more than that angry

Are you sane at all? Flogging a pregnant woman for any fuc.king reason is unjustifiable. Its wickedness of the highest order.

It is incest and men are also culpable. Do women beat or disgrace them.?
Re: Man Flogged His Pregnant Wife Stripes Her Naked In Front Of Their Child(video) by Nobody: 11:03pm On May 02, 2020
meetme01:

Are you sane at all? Flogging a pregnant woman for any fuc.king reason is unjustifiable. Its wickedness of the highest order.

It is incest and men are also culpable. Do women beat or disgrace them.?
Am not disputing that even if am a police officer the man will sleep atleast 1 week in cell with hardened criminals
But take a look at what the girl typed
She said even if he spot her on their matrimonial bed sleeping with a man who else can take that if that kind of woman is not dead on that same spot she should thank God
Re: Man Flogged His Pregnant Wife Stripes Her Naked In Front Of Their Child(video) by Tochi2020: 9:42am On May 03, 2020
Too bad, how can a man did this to his wife
Re: Man Flogged His Pregnant Wife Stripes Her Naked In Front Of Their Child(video) by columbus007(m): 9:53am On May 03, 2020
People be masturbating on what did not concern them
Re: Man Flogged His Pregnant Wife Stripes Her Naked In Front Of Their Child(video) by Nobody: 9:54am On May 03, 2020
meetme01:

Your modification, are you for real? Even if this is the real cause. It's dehumanizing to treat a woman talkless a pregnant woman like that. The psychological trauma on that child at the scene is unimaginable. Wicked world we live
what about the trauma she caused the man by cheating.
Re: Man Flogged His Pregnant Wife Stripes Her Naked In Front Of Their Child(video) by Nobody: 12:56pm On May 03, 2020
MJBOLT:
this has nothing to do with hustle even financial stable women suffer domestic abuse

Not A grade level of abuse like this plus they have the capability to stand for themselves and back out when they decide to.
There is and will always be a difference.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kissing In Public- Is It Wrong? / Tboss’ Outfit Is So Gorgeous Until They Tell You She Wore It To Church.. WTF!!! / Ladies, Which Of These Men Will You Prefer To Be With (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.