Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

Which Earpiece Are You Currently Using And How Much Did You Buy It? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Earpiece Are You Currently Using And How Much Did You Buy It? (15841 Views)

Which Phone Are You Currently Using / What's The Best Phone You've Ever Used Or You're Currently Using? / What Old Mobile Phone Are You Using And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Earpiece Are You Currently Using And How Much Did You Buy It? by oboy81: 11:03pm On May 02, 2020
Kingsean:
I'm using Jamax. its 8months old now and still kicking. the earpiece is one of the best I've ever seen with the sounds top notch. it reminds me of my former beats by Dre headset. so so good and i got it at a ridiculously cheap price guess... its N300
300 naira sounds like beats by dre Headset?

2 Likes

Re: Which Earpiece Are You Currently Using And How Much Did You Buy It? by oboy81: 11:04pm On May 02, 2020
Vilgax:
steady rocking my ₦200 Jamax for like 4 months now.

awesome for reading. it usually shocks me at random intervals thereby keeping me alert.

isn't technology amazing?

grin
For 200 naira?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Earpiece Are You Currently Using And How Much Did You Buy It? by oboy81: 11:06pm On May 02, 2020
Baddestguyp:
also using EP10 white...my fav earpiece for like 3 years now...but using this present one for 5 months now...very accurate for online gaming....9/10

Also have Ep30...trash just like Oriamo...3/10
Where do you people buy all these? I did not earphones could be so cheap

1 Like

Re: Which Earpiece Are You Currently Using And How Much Did You Buy It? by Kingsean(m): 11:12pm On May 02, 2020
D4donnn:

Bro if it's the jamax I know then I can confidently tell you you've never used an originalbeats by Dre headset

i said it reminded me of it. the quality of the earpiece is somewhat close to that headset although there's still a clear difference. besides i think my phone's sound system boosted the earpiece as well... the bottom line is the earpiece is rugged

1 Like

Re: Which Earpiece Are You Currently Using And How Much Did You Buy It? by Kingsean(m): 11:14pm On May 02, 2020
oboy81:

300 naira sounds like beats by dre Headset?

i said it reminded me of the headset cos of the way the song beats came out. obviously it can't be as good as beats by Dre
Re: Which Earpiece Are You Currently Using And How Much Did You Buy It? by Kingsean(m): 11:16pm On May 02, 2020
Kseafresh:
where can i get it

its available in phone accessories shops
Re: Which Earpiece Are You Currently Using And How Much Did You Buy It? by Kingsean(m): 11:17pm On May 02, 2020
Vilgax:

awesome for reading. it usually shocks me at random intervals thereby keeping me alert.

grin

i use jamax too. its really great. 8months now
Re: Which Earpiece Are You Currently Using And How Much Did You Buy It? by GreenArrow1(m): 11:30pm On May 02, 2020
Kingsean:
I'm using Jamax. its 8months old now and still kicking. the earpiece is one of the best I've ever seen with the sounds top notch. it reminds me of my former beats by Dre headset. so so good and i got it at a ridiculously cheap price guess... its N300

Yeah, mine is 300 naira too. Just refuses to spoil since middle of last year. Maybe because the cord is made of that fabric - like shoes rope? It's surprising.
Re: Which Earpiece Are You Currently Using And How Much Did You Buy It? by Onyeka90210(m): 11:40pm On May 02, 2020
Earphones of 200naira to 800naira shocked
After now, if your ear develops problem in the future you’ll start blaming your village people.
If you’re on a budget go for oraimo products, avoid unrecognized brands and learn to spot copies(fakes) of recognized brands. Protect your ear drums. Nothing good comes cheap
Stay safe.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Earpiece Are You Currently Using And How Much Did You Buy It? by Mskrisx(f): 11:43pm On May 02, 2020
Vilgax:

grin

grin grin grin grin I died here.
Re: Which Earpiece Are You Currently Using And How Much Did You Buy It? by drightguy(m): 11:53pm On May 02, 2020
JBL680 actually fixed it myself after my friend left it in the room. Don't really know how much but it very powerful

1 Like

Re: Which Earpiece Are You Currently Using And How Much Did You Buy It? by Vulcanheph(m): 11:56pm On May 02, 2020
I don't even know the name of the brand i'm using....all i know is that it's still working well and that it's very cheap , #200

2 Likes

Re: Which Earpiece Are You Currently Using And How Much Did You Buy It? by salford1: 12:20am On May 03, 2020
3 earpieces.

- Sony XB50AP (C$40): Distinct bass for an
in-ear earpiece. Sounds not airy/spacious or not
surrounding. Feels like compressed sound
being pushed into the ear. One of the
disadvantages of an in-ear earpiece.

- Skullcandy Crusher Wireless (C$200):
This rattles head and sends bass vibration all
over one's body. The crusher Wireless uses
dedicated 34mm basd speakers alongside the
normal 40mm speakers, so bass doesn't affect
the sound signature and removes clarity. This
also helps by use of a slider knob to cut off bass
completely to zero level if required. Listening to
music on this earpiece is like standing next to
loudspeakers in a nightclub. It long lasting
battery (40hours usage time), and could
last a week without moderate use.

- SuperluxHD 685 (C$99): Best sound
quality. Balanced and surround sound. Excellent
bass too. I hear sounds, notes and instruments I
have never heard In songs I have previously
listened to several times in the past. Voice call
is best as well. In summary, the Superlux is
audiophile grade sound quality. It would have
been expensive it was an American, German or
Japanese brand.

The Superlux is Chinese, but has the best audio out quality of the 3. It has a 68ohm impedance, but I use an LG with in-built Quad DAC, so it drives without issues.

The red earpiece in the last pic is my old JVC xtreme xplosive that have refused to die. It's about 10 years old.

5 Likes

Re: Which Earpiece Are You Currently Using And How Much Did You Buy It? by fuckboys: 1:25am On May 03, 2020
Kingsean:
can I see an image of this earpiece please?
Re: Which Earpiece Are You Currently Using And How Much Did You Buy It? by fuckboys: 1:26am On May 03, 2020
GreenArrow1:

Yeah, mine is 300 naira too. Just refuses to spoil since middle of last year. Maybe because the cord is made of that fabric - like shoes rope? It's surprising.
can I get a picture of this earpiece please?
Re: Which Earpiece Are You Currently Using And How Much Did You Buy It? by Ademat7(m): 2:16am On May 03, 2020
I need something like this, how much can I get it and where?

Re: Which Earpiece Are You Currently Using And How Much Did You Buy It? by Airoflaw(m): 2:22am On May 03, 2020
tellsblinks:
for the fun of it

I am using an ep10 earpeice bought for N600 I've been using it for 2 month now

sound is really pretty, let's say 7/10

it's better than any tecno/infinix follow come
ep 10 #500 in maraba.abj-keff..i like d sound production than d 1500 piece dat doesnt last..

2 Likes

Re: Which Earpiece Are You Currently Using And How Much Did You Buy It? by Airoflaw(m): 2:28am On May 03, 2020
Mskrisx:

grin grin grin grin I died here.
you want kill yourself.alert ke
Re: Which Earpiece Are You Currently Using And How Much Did You Buy It? by Airoflaw(m): 2:31am On May 03, 2020
Vilgax:

grin
you wan kill yourself ni? Something is wrong with your phone

Re: Which Earpiece Are You Currently Using And How Much Did You Buy It? by rman: 2:49am On May 03, 2020
Apple Air Pods pro.

3 Likes

Re: Which Earpiece Are You Currently Using And How Much Did You Buy It? by tellsblinks(m): 2:56am On May 03, 2020
rman:
Apple Air Pods pro.

I wanted to ask how is the sound but my instinct told me it would be second to none

1 Like

Re: Which Earpiece Are You Currently Using And How Much Did You Buy It? by rman: 2:59am On May 03, 2020
tellsblinks:

I wanted to ask how is the sound but my instinct told me it would be second to none

Its noise cancellation feature is the best. It shuts everything out. You only hear what you are listening to

2 Likes

Re: Which Earpiece Are You Currently Using And How Much Did You Buy It? by wagazala: 3:04am On May 03, 2020
JBL T120TWS

Bought 2019 Aug @ N40k.

Sound output is very good and has long lasting battery.

6 Likes

Re: Which Earpiece Are You Currently Using And How Much Did You Buy It? by iamoyindamola(m): 5:20am On May 03, 2020
Powerbeats pro and Samsung follow come earpiece depending on my mood
Re: Which Earpiece Are You Currently Using And How Much Did You Buy It? by ITbomb(m): 5:27am On May 03, 2020
Black, no name
Since last year
Super bass and superb noise cancelation
N350 only

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Earpiece Are You Currently Using And How Much Did You Buy It? by donbrowser(m): 6:33am On May 03, 2020
ITbomb:
Black, no name
Since last year
Super bass and superb noise cancelation
N350 only
Dem don cheat you. This one in Lagos is 200/250. Other places 300

I currently use Oraimo tho.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Earpiece Are You Currently Using And How Much Did You Buy It? by Chasepark: 6:34am On May 03, 2020
Brandonx:
Oraimo 1500, it's been over 5 months

Same here.... The white colour.... Very strong

2 Likes

Re: Which Earpiece Are You Currently Using And How Much Did You Buy It? by vichaz10(m): 6:48am On May 03, 2020
Oraimo drumbeat e35 SENSE OF BASS....... #2, 500
Re: Which Earpiece Are You Currently Using And How Much Did You Buy It? by TheYoda: 6:58am On May 03, 2020
tellsblinks:
for the fun of it

I am using an ep10 earpeice bought for N600 I've been using it for 2 month now

sound is really pretty, let's say 7/10

it's better than any tecno/infinix follow come
$250 , Apple Airpod Pro grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Earpiece Are You Currently Using And How Much Did You Buy It? by Kalashnikov102(m): 7:15am On May 03, 2020
Can you people add pictures undecided
Re: Which Earpiece Are You Currently Using And How Much Did You Buy It? by Zannx(m): 7:52am On May 03, 2020
Apple airpod
20k used

Re: Which Earpiece Are You Currently Using And How Much Did You Buy It? by emmy512: 8:26am On May 03, 2020
Araimo . Got it last year September for 1200 and still using it till today, and i use earpiece everyday

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Surprisingly List Of Ancient Gadgets The Smartphones Replaced / NEW Tecno Camon C10/CX Discussion Thread / 6 Distinctive Features Of The New Samsung Galaxy S9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.