Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,596 members, 7,816,480 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Which Earpiece Are You Currently Using And How Much Did You Buy It? - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Earpiece Are You Currently Using And How Much Did You Buy It? (15871 Views)

Which Phone Are You Currently Using / What's The Best Phone You've Ever Used Or You're Currently Using? / What Old Mobile Phone Are You Using And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Earpiece Are You Currently Using And How Much Did You Buy It? by Aysneh07: 1:21am On May 05, 2020
Brandonx:
Oraimo 1500, it's been over 5 months
best earpiece so far been using mine since 10th of January
Re: Which Earpiece Are You Currently Using And How Much Did You Buy It? by GreatAchiever1: 9:07am On May 05, 2020
Kingsean:

that's it. jamax. there's also blue variant

My current earpiece, its not my best earpiece but if its d sound quality its very good.

2 Likes

Re: Which Earpiece Are You Currently Using And How Much Did You Buy It? by KAM3KAZI: 10:22am On May 05, 2020
bobkezel:
One sony product like that. Bought it around 180 dollars. Been using it since 2014, 6 yrs and counting.
please what is the name
Re: Which Earpiece Are You Currently Using And How Much Did You Buy It? by KAM3KAZI: 10:32am On May 05, 2020
falcon01:
Beat Solo3, I bought this shit August 2019 and it's still perfect!. The sound quality is just ahhh, Very very neat very perfect, The bass quality is neat especially If connected with aux. I've tested different headphones and earpiece but this right here tops am. It is just Good.

heard it's expensive as f*ck
Re: Which Earpiece Are You Currently Using And How Much Did You Buy It? by falcon01: 10:59am On May 05, 2020
KAM3KAZI:

heard it's expensive as f*ck
I got it for 150k then
Re: Which Earpiece Are You Currently Using And How Much Did You Buy It? by KAM3KAZI: 11:05am On May 05, 2020
falcon01:
I got it for 150k then

well it expensive,but if it's going to last all my life then it's a good investment

3 Likes

Re: Which Earpiece Are You Currently Using And How Much Did You Buy It? by falcon01: 11:40am On May 05, 2020
KAM3KAZI:

well it expensive,but if it's going to last all my life then it's a good investment
I don't think it would, everything has an end.

2 Likes

Re: Which Earpiece Are You Currently Using And How Much Did You Buy It? by tellsblinks(m): 12:35pm On May 05, 2020
GreatAchiever1:

My current earpiece, its not my best earpiece but if its d sound quality its very good.

Waoh, all this hype!! I would try it out
Re: Which Earpiece Are You Currently Using And How Much Did You Buy It? by tellsblinks(m): 12:38pm On May 05, 2020
GrifindorHouse:
been rocking a KZ ES4 in ear monitor since about 2 years now... Fuqqin Crazy as hell cheesy got it around 6k.. Think price is kinda lesser now tho..

I've been hearing good reviews about ear monitors... Please can you post pictures of yours?
Re: Which Earpiece Are You Currently Using And How Much Did You Buy It? by GrifindorHouse(m): 1:58pm On May 05, 2020
Here's it.

tellsblinks:

I've been hearing good reviews about ear monitors... Please can you post pictures of yours?

1 Like

Re: Which Earpiece Are You Currently Using And How Much Did You Buy It? by akmath: 2:35pm On May 05, 2020
OFIA

500 NAIRA..

1 Like

Re: Which Earpiece Are You Currently Using And How Much Did You Buy It? by tellsblinks(m): 2:37pm On May 05, 2020
GrifindorHouse:
Here's it.
it's really not good looking

1 Like

Re: Which Earpiece Are You Currently Using And How Much Did You Buy It? by KAM3KAZI: 2:37pm On May 05, 2020
falcon01:
I don't think it would, everything has an end.
Exactly
Re: Which Earpiece Are You Currently Using And How Much Did You Buy It? by Olamyyde(m): 3:09pm On May 05, 2020
GrifindorHouse:
Here's it.

2 years and the cables never got faulty?
Re: Which Earpiece Are You Currently Using And How Much Did You Buy It? by TheExecutioner: 3:42pm On May 05, 2020
[img]https://images./5zyrXbNaMYQimpdhXoYAjE.jpg[/img]

tulipsmadra:

Am thinking of getting one after the lockdown how is the battery life becos am also thinking of also getting over the neck Bluetooth like the one a friend of mine uses which last a little above 4hrs of active use. Battery life is of topmost importance to me
Re: Which Earpiece Are You Currently Using And How Much Did You Buy It? by KCode: 3:56pm On May 05, 2020
Kingsean:
I'm using Jamax. its 8months old now and still kicking. the earpiece is one of the best I've ever seen with the sounds top notch. it reminds me of my former beats by Dre headset. so so good and i got it at a ridiculously cheap price guess... its N300
Same here
Re: Which Earpiece Are You Currently Using And How Much Did You Buy It? by GrifindorHouse(m): 4:03pm On May 05, 2020
Olamyyde:

2 years and the cables never got faulty?

Actually, I changed it once. Na for NYSC camp dem spoil am for me.
Re: Which Earpiece Are You Currently Using And How Much Did You Buy It? by GrifindorHouse(m): 4:05pm On May 05, 2020
tellsblinks:

Lol... Buy this beastly piece and say good bye to spending money all the time on earphones. Its Solid as hell.

3 Likes

Re: Which Earpiece Are You Currently Using And How Much Did You Buy It? by Olamyyde(m): 4:11pm On May 05, 2020
GrifindorHouse:

Actually, I changed it once. Na for NYSC camp dem spoil am for me.
It seems the replacement cables are stronger than the follow come ones.
Re: Which Earpiece Are You Currently Using And How Much Did You Buy It? by Olamyyde(m): 4:12pm On May 05, 2020
tellsblinks:

Check the kz zst or zsn pro. They are extremely beautiful and have great sound quality.
Re: Which Earpiece Are You Currently Using And How Much Did You Buy It? by GrifindorHouse(m): 4:14pm On May 05, 2020
Olamyyde:

It seems the replacement cables are stronger than the follow come ones.

Honestly I prefer this one to the original, especially for the ear hooks..
Re: Which Earpiece Are You Currently Using And How Much Did You Buy It? by 2cul2care: 5:09pm On May 05, 2020
tellsblinks:
for the fun of it

I am using an ep10 earpeice bought for N600 I've been using it for 2 month now

sound is really pretty, let's say 7/10

it's better than any tecno/infinix follow come

Can u drop the pics pls, I'll like to get 1for myself
Re: Which Earpiece Are You Currently Using And How Much Did You Buy It? by Hotdiamond(m): 5:51pm On May 05, 2020
Orimo Bluetooth headset
Price 5k
bought mid November. Still as good as new.

Sound :
Bass : 8/10
Clarity : 9/10
Volume : 10/10

Ease of use 9/10
Battery :
charging time : 30mins full charge
Music play moderate volume: 4-6 hours
Standby time 24-36 hours

1 Share

Re: Which Earpiece Are You Currently Using And How Much Did You Buy It? by YOMITEWIN(m): 8:12pm On May 05, 2020
I bought this Awei earbuds on Ali Ali Express for 9k and I can categorically say that the sound is out of this world

Re: Which Earpiece Are You Currently Using And How Much Did You Buy It? by tellsblinks(m): 10:24pm On May 05, 2020
TheExecutioner:
[img]https://images./5zyrXbNaMYQimpdhXoYAjE.jpg[/img]

did I just see redmi air dots for 3k?
Re: Which Earpiece Are You Currently Using And How Much Did You Buy It? by TheExecutioner: 4:11am On May 06, 2020
Yes. Because of the lockdown some online retailers are doing clearance sales.

tellsblinks:

Re: Which Earpiece Are You Currently Using And How Much Did You Buy It? by jboixxx: 6:27am On May 06, 2020
tellsblinks:

Be careful, original Redmi airdots can't be 4k o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Earpiece Are You Currently Using And How Much Did You Buy It? by tellsblinks(m): 11:53am On May 06, 2020
jboixxx:
Be careful, original Redmi airdots can't be 4k o

sir please as a reputable seller can you please tell the disadvantaged of buying this air dots?
Re: Which Earpiece Are You Currently Using And How Much Did You Buy It? by KCode: 12:18pm On May 06, 2020
akmath:
OFIA

500 NAIRA..
I got this as well. But it is not durable.
Re: Which Earpiece Are You Currently Using And How Much Did You Buy It? by jboixxx: 1:02pm On May 06, 2020
tellsblinks:

sir please as a reputable seller can you please tell the disadvantaged of buying this air dots?
I'm not sure there's any other than it can be easily misplaced if care isn't taken and you can't compare wireless to wired piece (in the same ₦ category) in terms of sound quality. But you get comfort of not moving around with tangled cables grin.

4 Likes

Re: Which Earpiece Are You Currently Using And How Much Did You Buy It? by Olamyyde(m): 4:20pm On May 06, 2020
tellsblinks:

Many redmi airdots are fake.

1 Like

Re: Which Earpiece Are You Currently Using And How Much Did You Buy It? by Nobody: 4:23pm On May 06, 2020
follow come earpiece from my iphone xsmax...been using it for 9months now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Do I Opt Out Of MTN Zone Tariff Plan? / Samsung Galaxy S4 With Eye-Controlled Smart Scroll / 10 Reasons Android Beats The Iphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.