Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,473 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Which Earpiece Are You Currently Using And How Much Did You Buy It? - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Earpiece Are You Currently Using And How Much Did You Buy It? (15857 Views)

Which Phone Are You Currently Using / What's The Best Phone You've Ever Used Or You're Currently Using? / What Old Mobile Phone Are You Using And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Earpiece Are You Currently Using And How Much Did You Buy It? by Tonyreal49(m): 11:29pm On May 06, 2020
Any advise on buying Xiaomi airdot on jumia for 7500
I hope they won't give me fake one
Re: Which Earpiece Are You Currently Using And How Much Did You Buy It? by cyonujemen(m): 4:17am On May 07, 2020
Where can I get your kind of earpiece?

Kingsean:
I'm using Jamax. its 8months old now and still kicking. the earpiece is one of the best I've ever seen with the sounds top notch. it reminds me of my former beats by Dre headset. so so good and i got it at a ridiculously cheap price guess... its N300
Re: Which Earpiece Are You Currently Using And How Much Did You Buy It? by tellsblinks(m): 5:43am On May 07, 2020
Tonyreal49:

jboixxx:
Re: Which Earpiece Are You Currently Using And How Much Did You Buy It? by Mark9854(m): 7:12am On May 07, 2020
I once used a SANHEISER earpiece. the thing is; I used it until I sold it!!! it was durable and the sound was ulala.

1 Like

Re: Which Earpiece Are You Currently Using And How Much Did You Buy It? by jboixxx: 8:18am On May 07, 2020
Tonyreal49:
cc gidieberry for assistance.
Re: Which Earpiece Are You Currently Using And How Much Did You Buy It? by Kingsean(m): 1:33pm On May 07, 2020
cyonujemen:
Where can I get your kind of earpiece?

you can get it in any phone accessories shop and maybe those guys that move around with phone accessories on a tricycle or barrow to sell. its available all around lagos if u are in lagos. even outside lagos, just tell them jamax, they know it.
Re: Which Earpiece Are You Currently Using And How Much Did You Buy It? by Goalnaldo(m): 2:59pm On May 07, 2020
Kingsean:
I'm using Jamax. its 8months old now and still kicking. the earpiece is one of the best I've ever seen with the sounds top notch. it reminds me of my former beats by Dre headset. so so good and i got it at a ridiculously cheap price guess... its N300
I have used jamax before and I can say it's cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Which Earpiece Are You Currently Using And How Much Did You Buy It? by Goalnaldo(m): 3:11pm On May 07, 2020
ITbomb:
Black, no name
Since last year
Super bass and superb noise cancelation
N350 only
I was using this before my cousin spoilt it. The best ear piece I have used.
Re: Which Earpiece Are You Currently Using And How Much Did You Buy It? by luvlyoracle(m): 5:11pm On May 07, 2020
Olamyyde:

Jumia ooo or jboix on the xiaomi store. Zsn pro is 5179 on jumia but the shipping and customs fee inflated the cost. Jboix sells his for 6.5k but it's currently out of stock.
I have kz ATE very good sound for sale unopened...I could sell to you...check reviews online
Re: Which Earpiece Are You Currently Using And How Much Did You Buy It? by Olamyyde(m): 6:27pm On May 07, 2020
luvlyoracle:
I have kz ATE very good sound for sale unopened...I could sell to you...check reviews online
Ate is quite old and doesn't have detachable cables. You don't have zsn pro?
Re: Which Earpiece Are You Currently Using And How Much Did You Buy It? by luvlyoracle(m): 7:25pm On May 07, 2020
Olamyyde:

Ate is quite old and doesn't have detachable cables. You don't have zsn pro?
Nope I bought 2pcs for someone but she couldn't use it and got another one so am selling this off
Re: Which Earpiece Are You Currently Using And How Much Did You Buy It? by tobby20: 12:40am On May 08, 2020
Kingsean:
Where is your area boss
Re: Which Earpiece Are You Currently Using And How Much Did You Buy It? by tobby20: 12:43am On May 08, 2020
Kingsean:

its available in phone accessories shops
Pls where exactly did you get it
Can u get for me
Re: Which Earpiece Are You Currently Using And How Much Did You Buy It? by Kingsean(m): 5:13pm On May 08, 2020
tobby20:
Where is your area boss

Surulere, Lagos
Re: Which Earpiece Are You Currently Using And How Much Did You Buy It? by Whyze2010: 7:25pm On May 08, 2020
My earpiece na follow come. Still fine after 24 months
Re: Which Earpiece Are You Currently Using And How Much Did You Buy It? by whogatti: 6:31pm On May 09, 2020
Jamax smart life anti radiation headphone...mehn the tech behind this stuff is mad...just like when sound is coming out of a woofer speaker you that bass dust hole...just #800....the magnet is not anywhere near your ear just holes like wire is connected to your ear..

Re: Which Earpiece Are You Currently Using And How Much Did You Buy It? by Olamyyde(m): 12:51am On May 10, 2020
whogatti:
Jamax smart life anti radiation headphone...mehn the tech behind this stuff is mad...just like when sound is coming out of a woofer speaker you that bass dust hole...just #800....the magnet is not anywhere near your ear just holes like wire is connected to your ear..
I used this about 2 years ago. The sound quality is horrible. Almost as bad as N200 earpieces.

Make i dey jam confirm sounds with EM radiation abeg. This one isn't worth it.

1 Like

Re: Which Earpiece Are You Currently Using And How Much Did You Buy It? by luvlyoracle(m): 8:27am On May 10, 2020
Any review about the mi airdots??
Re: Which Earpiece Are You Currently Using And How Much Did You Buy It? by jworos(m): 1:43pm On May 12, 2020
How much does it cost? (The pouch)
Can I see a pic?
jboixxx:
We've got your back, boss. You can get a pouch for your unit for safe keeping. wink. I always have mine in a coin purse.
Re: Which Earpiece Are You Currently Using And How Much Did You Buy It? by jworos(m): 1:50pm On May 12, 2020
This didn’t last up to 1 week after I got it, sound experience pretty much shitty, I guess that’s cause I was coming from a good earphone(Xiaomi piston capsules) which last for about 21 months before it packed up.
emmy512:

i never realized that was o, i used to think it was stylized a.
Re: Which Earpiece Are You Currently Using And How Much Did You Buy It? by jboixxx: 2:11pm On May 12, 2020
jworos:
How much does it cost? (The pouch)
Can I see a pic?
Note to others: The price tag is for the pouch only, NOT with the earpiece.

Re: Which Earpiece Are You Currently Using And How Much Did You Buy It? by jworos(m): 2:24pm On May 12, 2020
They look sweet, do you have it in stock?[quote author=jboixxx post=89467433][/quote]
Re: Which Earpiece Are You Currently Using And How Much Did You Buy It? by jboixxx: 3:23pm On May 12, 2020
jworos:
They look sweet, do you have it in stock?
Nah! The lockdown is affecting deliveries from Lagos to my end but it's already in 9ja; just awaiting delivery.

2 Likes

Re: Which Earpiece Are You Currently Using And How Much Did You Buy It? by jackson44(m): 1:41pm On May 27, 2020
Contact me for your powerful headset.
Powerbeats3 by dr dre available.

Call. 09013818146.
WhatsApp 08094696377.

Re: Which Earpiece Are You Currently Using And How Much Did You Buy It? by Flytime: 7:13pm On May 27, 2020
genius43:
KZ ZSN Pro.
is it wired and wireless or you can remove the cable at any time.
Re: Which Earpiece Are You Currently Using And How Much Did You Buy It? by genius43(m): 7:20pm On May 27, 2020
Flytime:
is it wired and wireless or you can remove the cable at any time.

Wired, you can remove the wires at any time. You can also buy a Bluetooth module and use with it, but the battery life is not that great.

1 Like

Re: Which Earpiece Are You Currently Using And How Much Did You Buy It? by KrazyDave16(m): 7:46pm On May 28, 2020
salford1:
3 earpieces.

- Sony XB50AP (C$40): Distinct bass for an
in-ear earpiece. Sounds not airy/spacious or not
surrounding. Feels like compressed sound
being pushed into the ear. One of the
disadvantages of an in-ear earpiece.

- Skullcandy Crusher Wireless (C$200):
This rattles head and sends bass vibration all
over one's body. The crusher Wireless uses
dedicated 34mm basd speakers alongside the
normal 40mm speakers, so bass doesn't affect
the sound signature and removes clarity. This
also helps by use of a slider knob to cut off bass
completely to zero level if required. Listening to
music on this earpiece is like standing next to
loudspeakers in a nightclub. It long lasting
battery (40hours usage time), and could
last a week without moderate use.

- SuperluxHD 685 (C$99): Best sound
quality. Balanced and surround sound. Excellent
bass too. I hear sounds, notes and instruments I
have never heard In songs I have previously
listened to several times in the past. Voice call
is best as well. In summary, the Superlux is
audiophile grade sound quality. It would have
been expensive it was an American, German or
Japanese brand.

The Superlux is Chinese, but has the best audio out quality of the 3. It has a 68ohm impedance, but I use an LG with in-built Quad DAC, so it drives without issues.

The red earpiece in the last pic is my old JVC xtreme xplosive that have refused to die. It's about 10 years old.

Where'd you get the superlux? From Ali or local vendor? Need it to drive my LG DAC or you could suggest others within the price range of the SL for me.
Re: Which Earpiece Are You Currently Using And How Much Did You Buy It? by mctfopt: 7:53pm On May 28, 2020
Lovexme:
Soundcore Spirit X just for a few months. Awesome bass, volume, and the battery lasts above 8 hours.

I already ordered Tronsmart Spunky Beat before the pandemic, and it's currently at the post office. I'll use that and see how it compares.

Modified: Currently using the Tronsmart. Pretty good and just what I needed.

Please what's the user experience like, I'm contemplating getting this Spunky Beat by Tronsmart
Re: Which Earpiece Are You Currently Using And How Much Did You Buy It? by hopefulLandlord: 9:54pm On May 28, 2020
rman:

Its noise cancellation feature is the best. It shuts everything out. You only hear what you are listening to

Isn't noise cancelling dangerous?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Gidimo Apps - How To Get Free #1,000 Airtime Every Week / Oh! Mtn Has Blocked All Opera Mini Servers / How To Use Mtk Droid Tools&sp Flash Tool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.