Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:25 AM

Which Earpiece Are You Currently Using And How Much Did You Buy It? - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Earpiece Are You Currently Using And How Much Did You Buy It? (15821 Views)

Which Phone Are You Currently Using / What's The Best Phone You've Ever Used Or You're Currently Using? / What Old Mobile Phone Are You Using And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Earpiece Are You Currently Using And How Much Did You Buy It? by Lovexme(m): 10:16pm On May 28, 2020
mctfopt:

Please what's the user experience like, I'm contemplating getting this Spunky Beat by Tronsmart

I like the fact that it's small and it's almost invisible in the ears. It comes with nice bass and adjustable volume. I use one at a time and it lasts a good amount of time per charge.

Listening to musicals is a nice experience as the voice is crisp and the instruments are detailed.

It's not so good with calls as you'll end up almost screaming just so you can be heard �

Overall, it's a very good audio accessory for its price.
Re: Which Earpiece Are You Currently Using And How Much Did You Buy It? by rman: 2:40am On May 29, 2020
hopefulLandlord:

Isn't noise cancelling dangerous?

It isn’t
Re: Which Earpiece Are You Currently Using And How Much Did You Buy It? by mctfopt: 5:01am On May 29, 2020
Lovexme:

I like the fact that it's small and it's almost invisible in the ears. It comes with nice bass and adjustable volume. I use one at a time and it lasts a good amount of time per charge.

Listening to musicals is a nice experience as the voice is crisp and the instruments are detailed.

It's not so good with calls as you'll end up almost screaming just so you can be heard �

Overall, it's a very good audio accessory for its price.

Thank you for this great feedback. I have that feeling it won't be that great with call, like most TWS has the same problem. Was the "too sensitive touch" a problem like I've seen most reviewers say? I just need a comfortable earbud that does not go sticking out of my ears grin
Re: Which Earpiece Are You Currently Using And How Much Did You Buy It? by Lovexme(m): 6:58am On May 29, 2020
mctfopt:

Thank you for this great feedback. I have that feeling it won't be that great with call, like most TWS has the same problem. Was the "too sensitive touch" a problem like I've seen most reviewers say? I just need a comfortable earbud that does not go sticking out of my ears grin

They probably have big fingers lol. It's not a problem for me.
Re: Which Earpiece Are You Currently Using And How Much Did You Buy It? by mctfopt: 7:38am On May 29, 2020
Lovexme:

They probably have big fingers lol. It's not a problem for me.

That's awesome. You have been helpful.

1 Like

Re: Which Earpiece Are You Currently Using And How Much Did You Buy It? by Tolu121: 8:12am On May 29, 2020
okorojoe:
I use Mi basic headphone. It has great bass and can cancel external noise. I got it at #2950 from jumia
picture

Always upload picture
Re: Which Earpiece Are You Currently Using And How Much Did You Buy It? by okorojoe(m): 8:53am On May 29, 2020
Tolu121:
picture

Always upload picture
My bad grin

Re: Which Earpiece Are You Currently Using And How Much Did You Buy It? by okorojoe(m): 11:58am On May 29, 2020
Blindinglight:
Guy is that earpiece ok how is the sound quality
You referring to the earpiece in the pictures above?
Re: Which Earpiece Are You Currently Using And How Much Did You Buy It? by okorojoe(m): 12:03pm On May 29, 2020
Blindinglight:
yeah bro
The sound quality is good. The bass is kiss
Noise cancellation is good (you might not hear when someone is calling you grin)
Re: Which Earpiece Are You Currently Using And How Much Did You Buy It? by okorojoe(m): 4:05pm On May 29, 2020
Blindinglight:
where can i get it?
I ordered it from Jumia
Re: Which Earpiece Are You Currently Using And How Much Did You Buy It? by jboixxx: 4:29pm On Jun 06, 2020
Should you need a KZ ZSN Pro, it's avail for 6800 + 350 NIPOST Registered Mail delivery. www.nairaland.com/attachments/11624796_cc_jpeg5cdc65da8548527916aeb477ca05d47f
Re: Which Earpiece Are You Currently Using And How Much Did You Buy It? by Cynsee: 7:45am On Jun 16, 2020
genius43:
KZ ZSN Pro.
any difference between the zsn and zsn pro?
Re: Which Earpiece Are You Currently Using And How Much Did You Buy It? by genius43(m): 7:46am On Jun 16, 2020
Cynsee:
any difference between the zsn and zsn pro?

Better drivers
Re: Which Earpiece Are You Currently Using And How Much Did You Buy It? by IMAliyu(m): 10:07pm On Aug 18, 2020
Qkz vk4, which at the time of buying cost me N3800 and a replacement TRN 6 core cable for N1500.

Owned a kz zs3 previously which I got for N2000

I've been using the VK4 for 8 months straight now.

It's got a good thight bass, but it's not a bass monster.
Got clean clear mids/vocals and really good treble extension.
A wide soundstage for inears and decent imagining. Has an average sound isolation, but I like it like that.

Re: Which Earpiece Are You Currently Using And How Much Did You Buy It? by valentinalucy: 1:12am On Aug 19, 2020
I am currently using Apple AirPods Pro wireless earpiece for my iphone. They are best in terms of quality and affordability. I bought them in $200 from Amazon.
Re: Which Earpiece Are You Currently Using And How Much Did You Buy It? by Babawale4real: 8:03am On Aug 28, 2020
tellsblinks:

can you please send picture

Get the gold and white piece at 33,000 on my thread. All brand new

https://www.nairaland.com/6064668/gadgets-accessories-imported-usa-different

Re: Which Earpiece Are You Currently Using And How Much Did You Buy It? by Goddyj(m): 9:02am On Aug 28, 2020
Using JBL Earbuds since February.
Bought it 5k, comes with power bank charger
Has super Bass.
Re: Which Earpiece Are You Currently Using And How Much Did You Buy It? by Aimerosa25(f): 9:32am On Aug 28, 2020
Follow come earpiece and i12 airpods bought them at 5000 been using them since May, they came with charger cord.
Re: Which Earpiece Are You Currently Using And How Much Did You Buy It? by ayomidan: 10:21am On Aug 28, 2020
Goddyj:
Using JBL Earbuds since February.
Bought it 5k, comes with power bank charger
Has super Bass.
Bro, what's the model of the jbl earbuds,the battery usage duration, and sound quality? Sorry for the question I'm trying to get one, looking up to haylou gt1 plus but the price of this got my attention.. Thanks
Re: Which Earpiece Are You Currently Using And How Much Did You Buy It? by trojan84(m): 10:20pm On Aug 29, 2020
Vilgax:
steady rocking my ₦200 Jamax for like 4 months now.

awesome for reading. it usually shocks me at random intervals thereby keeping me alert.

isn't technology amazing?

grin

Does it have call button and bass?
Re: Which Earpiece Are You Currently Using And How Much Did You Buy It? by trojan84(m): 10:30pm On Aug 29, 2020
Who had tried j5? It's a really good earpiece for 500
Re: Which Earpiece Are You Currently Using And How Much Did You Buy It? by anoda(m): 1:49pm On Feb 23, 2022
Kingsean:
I'm using Jamax. its 8months old now and still kicking. the earpiece is one of the best I've ever seen with the sounds top notch. it reminds me of my former beats by Dre headset. so so good and i got it at a ridiculously cheap price guess... its N300
maximum respect for jamax. If dem get higher version I go as am join the one if 350, one for work, one for house.
Re: Which Earpiece Are You Currently Using And How Much Did You Buy It? by anoda(m): 1:51pm On Feb 23, 2022
trojan84:

Does it have call button and bass?
bass dey respond well to equalizer. just draw a V or U shape on the equalizer and play with the surround and bass boost option.
Re: Which Earpiece Are You Currently Using And How Much Did You Buy It? by Nobody: 3:36pm On Apr 21, 2022
Olamyyde:

Check the kz zst or zsn pro. They are extremely beautiful and have great sound quality.

Please how much can I get it now?
Re: Which Earpiece Are You Currently Using And How Much Did You Buy It? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Apr 21, 2022
okorojoe:

My bad grin
How much did you get this and whats the name
Re: Which Earpiece Are You Currently Using And How Much Did You Buy It? by Olamyyde(m): 11:44pm On Apr 22, 2022
theForth:

Please how much can I get it now?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Facebook Free Basics In Nigeria Launched In Partnership With Airtel / Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 & 3 10.1 By Samsung / Zain Finally Blocks All Opera Servers!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.