Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,960 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Rabiu Musa Is Dead. Showed Coronavirus Symptoms - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Rabiu Musa Is Dead. Showed Coronavirus Symptoms (68065 Views)

Coronavirus Symptoms: Covid Toe Discovered As New Covid19 Symptom / Chinese Man With Coronavirus Symptoms Collapses In Lagos (Video) / What Is Coronavirus : Symptoms, Treatments, History And Most Affected Countries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rabiu Musa Is Dead. Showed Coronavirus Symptoms by IMAliyu(m): 8:44pm On May 02, 2020
PervertProphet:
I just pray all these lovely Muslims dying accepted Jesus Christ as their Lord and Saviour before they moved on to the next. If not they would meet a different reality and which is Muhammad sold them a lie here.

"If a God exists and he is just and fair, he would not had cared how devout you were, only that you were a good person in your life and if a God exists and he is unjust then you should not want to worship him. And if there is no God, then you will just be gone".

1 Like

Re: Rabiu Musa Is Dead. Showed Coronavirus Symptoms by IJOBA2: 8:48pm On May 02, 2020
Romanoff:
And so it starts.

You know the way cockroaches die after using sniper in a house.

God help us o.

If you can afford to stay at home, please stay home.
YOU HAVE ROACHES IN YOUR HOUSE
Re: Rabiu Musa Is Dead. Showed Coronavirus Symptoms by Zyzxx10: 8:59pm On May 02, 2020
AmazingMOG:
Hmmm
Shit just got real.
Re: Rabiu Musa Is Dead. Showed Coronavirus Symptoms by favour32(m): 9:04pm On May 02, 2020
So you mean our scientists in various related disciplines(especially virologists) are waiting for others for solutions to fight covid19.
Thumb up Madagascar!
Thumb up Senegal!
Nigeria scientists right now dey learn work. cool
Re: Rabiu Musa Is Dead. Showed Coronavirus Symptoms by Beetobee(f): 9:08pm On May 02, 2020
DanseMacabre:
Inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi raji'un.

But really, wetin concern person wey dey display classic COVID 19 symptoms with orthopaedic hospital kwanu

Orthopedic hospitals have doctors in various fields because a patient may have other non orthopedic problems.

1 Like

Re: Rabiu Musa Is Dead. Showed Coronavirus Symptoms by uchrikk(m): 9:13pm On May 02, 2020
Have they tested Ganduje? If no, why not? If yes, then repeat the test again and again. He should stay alive and what is going on.
Re: Rabiu Musa Is Dead. Showed Coronavirus Symptoms by DanseMacabre(m): 9:18pm On May 02, 2020
Beetobee:

Orthopedic hospitals have doctors in various fields because a patient may have other non orthopedic problems.

Okay, thanks for the enlightenment. My consternation stems from the fact that it would have been smarter, especially considering the current situation, to either consult the NCDC, or go to a more generally-inclined hospital.

1 Like

Re: Rabiu Musa Is Dead. Showed Coronavirus Symptoms by maasoap(m): 9:21pm On May 02, 2020
DanseMacabre:
Inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi raji'un.

But really, wetin concern person wey dey display classic COVID 19 symptoms with orthopaedic hospital kwanu

Imagine, a UNICEF boss with educated children! I believed that they knew what was happening to him, they just refused to accept reality and get him the necessary help from the right quarters.
Re: Rabiu Musa Is Dead. Showed Coronavirus Symptoms by maasoap(m): 9:24pm On May 02, 2020
Beetobee:

Do they handle covid-19 patients there too? The answer is no. Why taking him there when the man clearly showed all the symptoms of covid-19? Sore throat, high temperature, difficult breathing! What else were they expecting as classic symptoms of covid-19?
Re: Rabiu Musa Is Dead. Showed Coronavirus Symptoms by Kuginzi: 9:24pm On May 02, 2020
Stewart883:
Covid19 is a scam!!
May this same COVID-19 u called Scam visit u immediately.

2 Likes

Re: Rabiu Musa Is Dead. Showed Coronavirus Symptoms by juman(m): 9:25pm On May 02, 2020
Corona has permeated all phases of society in the country.
Corona is everywhere not kano alone.

Those with corona must be hundreds of thousands of people.
But good news is corona survivors are huge.

1 Like

Re: Rabiu Musa Is Dead. Showed Coronavirus Symptoms by maasoap(m): 9:26pm On May 02, 2020
PervertProphet:
I just pray all these lovely Muslims dying accepted Jesus Christ as their Lord and Saviour before they moved on to the next. [s]If not they would meet a different reality and which is Muhammad sold them a lie here.[/s]

Only if you know how many religions exist in the world! Religion is a scam.
Re: Rabiu Musa Is Dead. Showed Coronavirus Symptoms by Bluffly: 9:26pm On May 02, 2020
Sparkies85:
Corona virus is real guys ...
I just pray and hope they find a cure to this disease soon, else what Melinda gate about body littering the streets of Africa may come to reality.. I just hope not ..

The illiteracy in northern Nigeria maybe a factor here
Forget The Gates. Deaths in africa cannot be more than what is happening in Europe and USA. Can't you see the astronomical rate of death in those locations. In spite of the lockdown pronouncement, there has not been true lockdown. Rate of Death in African will not be more than others by the time it will be over . I believe that. COVID deaths has nothing to do with best health facilities as all we need is good facilities and by God's grace me and you and our family and loved ones will not follow this flood which shall soon seize.

1 Like

Re: Rabiu Musa Is Dead. Showed Coronavirus Symptoms by maasoap(m): 9:29pm On May 02, 2020
EzzyCarter:
Covid-19 has proven itself to be a catalyst that could speed up one's journey to the grave sad unfortunately, there's no vaccine in sight save for the false-hope inspiring claims we've been seeing on the news.
I sincerely hope a miracle happens soonest coz the picture of what Nigeria would look like in the coming weeks isn't imaginable! Sighs cry

Melinda Gates called for help for Africa too, FFK twisted her intention. Countries that evacuated their citizens from Nigeria weeks ago (even when their countries were hot zones) knew what was coming our way, inevitable!
Re: Rabiu Musa Is Dead. Showed Coronavirus Symptoms by EzzyCarter: 9:30pm On May 02, 2020
maasoap:

Melinda Gates called for help for Africa too, FFK twisted her intention. Countries that evacuated their citizens from Nigeria weeks ago (even when their countries were hot zones) knew what was coming our way, inevitable!

Things are looking really bad...It is well my brother.
Re: Rabiu Musa Is Dead. Showed Coronavirus Symptoms by maasoap(m): 9:31pm On May 02, 2020
punisha:
For the unbelievers:

After hearing about these deaths and u are still waiting for someone u know well enough to die before you believe that this real, just know that your problem can't be solved.

More deaths ahead.
Unless u can account for someone's movements, treat everyone like a carrier.
Stay safe people.

Some Nigerians are actually waiting for one or more of their family members to contract it or die as a result of it before they believe. Ignorant lots
Re: Rabiu Musa Is Dead. Showed Coronavirus Symptoms by maasoap(m): 9:34pm On May 02, 2020
moscow0147:
well i think the family was negligent. He complained or sore throat and malaria in this Covid-19 era and you couldn’t get him tested immediately. Being a UNICEF Boss in kano i think it would have been easy to get him in the isolation centre or something. But they were self medicating. Well RIP

Even shortness of breath!
Re: Rabiu Musa Is Dead. Showed Coronavirus Symptoms by AlhajaChinyere: 9:48pm On May 02, 2020
rosieflower2:
Father please continue to guide and protect us.

Father? The one that didn't help the Italians, Americans or the British? Continue with your madness.
Re: Rabiu Musa Is Dead. Showed Coronavirus Symptoms by ud4u: 9:55pm On May 02, 2020
Kano state is finished
Re: Rabiu Musa Is Dead. Showed Coronavirus Symptoms by AlhajaChinyere: 10:02pm On May 02, 2020
PervertProphet:
I just pray all these lovely Muslims dying accepted Jesus Christ as their Lord and Saviour before they moved on to the next. If not they would meet a different reality and which is Muhammad sold them a lie here.

You are far more insane than the people you quoted!! Check Italy the home of the Catholics, o de!

1 Like

Re: Rabiu Musa Is Dead. Showed Coronavirus Symptoms by eyinjuege: 10:32pm On May 02, 2020
DanseMacabre:

Okay, thanks for the enlightenment. My consternation stems from the fact that it would have been smarter, especially considering the current situation, to either consult the NCDC, or go to a more generally-inclined hospital.

Is the ncdc functioning now in Kano?
Did you hear that everyone in their testing facility was positive for the corona virus? I've never heard of that in my whole life.
How did that happen? They're supposed to have all the possible PPE gear.
Anyway, their response from the Kano office hasn't been so reliable in this pandemic so far (at least from people's testimonies)
Perhaps they have sorted out the whole mess and they have new trained staff now
Re: Rabiu Musa Is Dead. Showed Coronavirus Symptoms by Xisnin(m): 10:35pm On May 02, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

Get him tested then what? You forget there is no cure. Abba Kyari was tested
Everything doesn't have to be selfish.
He has probably exposed many health workers and other people to the virus.
The aim of the test is to isolate and not to cure.
Re: Rabiu Musa Is Dead. Showed Coronavirus Symptoms by PervertProphet: 10:36pm On May 02, 2020
AlhajaChinyere:

You are far more insane than the people you quoted!! Check Italy the home of the Catholics, o de!

You more deluded if you think Italians or Catholics are JESUS. You in for a bigger awakening when you close your eyes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rabiu Musa Is Dead. Showed Coronavirus Symptoms by PervertProphet: 10:37pm On May 02, 2020
maasoap:

Only if you know how many religions exist in the world! Religion is a scam.

I agree you with that Religion is a Scam.
The Only light remains Jesus Christ. He lived beyond any standards any supposed religious figures brought.

1 Like

Re: Rabiu Musa Is Dead. Showed Coronavirus Symptoms by DanseMacabre(m): 10:39pm On May 02, 2020
eyinjuege:

Is the ncdc functioning now in Kano?
Did you hear that everyone in their testing facility was positive for the corona virus?
I've never heard of that in my whole life.
How did that happen? They're supposed to have all the possible PPE gear.
Anyway, their response from the Kano office hasn't been so reliable in this pandemic so far (at least from people's testimonies)
Perhaps they have sorted out the whole mess and they have new trained staff now

I heard that, but I assumed they'd have reopened, since they've resumed testing in Kano. And no, not ALL the staff were infected.
Re: Rabiu Musa Is Dead. Showed Coronavirus Symptoms by RotrEmmanuel: 10:41pm On May 02, 2020
Stewart883:
Covid19 is a scam!!
If you check the internet properly, you will realize that you are one of those !Diots that doesn't know how to sample thier opinion. Rather they keep using SCAM in all their suggestions.

This or that is a scam, that's the only English you can easily rely on. ODE
Re: Rabiu Musa Is Dead. Showed Coronavirus Symptoms by redsun(m): 10:50pm On May 02, 2020
His case is a classic one that would have required a ventilator to try to keep alive. But they probably don't have any functional one in the whole of kano.

Unprepared, vulnerable and completely at the mercy of the virus.
Re: Rabiu Musa Is Dead. Showed Coronavirus Symptoms by Nobody: 10:51pm On May 02, 2020
[quote author=Stewart883 post=89112370]Covid19 is a scam!![/quot
e]
Get well soon.
Re: Rabiu Musa Is Dead. Showed Coronavirus Symptoms by Nobody: 10:56pm On May 02, 2020
PervertProphet:
Jesus was a Muslim, argue with your phone.
Re: Rabiu Musa Is Dead. Showed Coronavirus Symptoms by Nobody: 10:59pm On May 02, 2020
Kuginzi:

May this same COVID-19 u called Scam visit u immediately.
Aameen
Re: Rabiu Musa Is Dead. Showed Coronavirus Symptoms by PervertProphet: 11:02pm On May 02, 2020
bamidelee:

Jesus was a Muslim, argue with your phone.

Jesus been a Muslim is like saying Muhammad eats Pork. It's your Delusion.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Transformation Of This 17-Year-Old Lady Will Shock You (Photos) / Thunderbolt Kills Man In Benin (Graphics Photo) / People Defecating In Public Arrested By Lagos Task Force (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.