Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,197 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:33 AM

Fatal Accident Along Onitsha-Nteje Expressway (Disturbing Photos) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Fatal Accident Along Onitsha-Nteje Expressway (Disturbing Photos) (90261 Views)

Lady Dies In A Fatal Accident In Suleja. Do You Know Her? (Disturbing Photos) / Two Trucks Involved In An Accident Along Onitsha/Owerri Expressway (photos) / Fuel Laden Tanker Crushes Man's Car Along Onitsha-Enugu, He Walks Away Unhurt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fatal Accident Along Onitsha-Nteje Expressway (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 8:40pm On May 02, 2020
E don tey wey we hear accident matter oo. The lockdown has recorded tremendous gains though Nigerians aren't seeing it this way
Re: Fatal Accident Along Onitsha-Nteje Expressway (Disturbing Photos) by EgunMogaji2: 8:40pm On May 02, 2020
magicminister:
Nawaooo

That guy is there bleeding out,
People are around him taking pictures.
Collectively, they have more than enough resources to get him to a hospital, or Atleast check his pulse or lay him on the side to clear his airways.

At first glance, there’s a good chance he’s still alive and clinging on to life but unconscious and may just suffocate on his own blood!

Rather than help, they’d prefer to take pictures and post online.

The reasoning of most Nigerians is just extremely backwards!

During my undergraduate days, a woman was in a bike accident, everyone thought she was dead and as usual( they gathered around her and saying “this woman will not die in Jesus name”.
I was taking a bike to my cousin’s place when I saw the crowd and decided to see what’s going on. As soon as I made my way to the front, I immediately sprung into action, felt for her pulse, asked the people to move back to allow enough air circulation, then I too off my shirt used my unsterilized clothe to Apply pressure to the place blood was gushing from.

Her pulse was really faint and her body morbidly cold. My actions slowed down the bleeding and then I called on a bike man (a spectator) to take us to hospital, the bike man ran away. Eventually, a car was made available by a nearby hospital after about an hour or so.

My actions that day stopped her from bleeding out and that woman is still alive today thanks to my quick thinking and action.

God bless the good people in Nigeria. Shame on the rest.

The Nairaland admins should stop moving gory pics like this to the front page. What if it was your brother or sister or mother or father? Or loved ones and friends that have their last last moments on earth shared for online likes and comments... we all have to collectively do better

Everything you wrote is why I drive like a gentleman in Nigeria. No emergency road assistance.
Re: Fatal Accident Along Onitsha-Nteje Expressway (Disturbing Photos) by NaijadrivaCars: 8:41pm On May 02, 2020
All these heavy duty vehicle drivers sef. Very wicked.
Re: Fatal Accident Along Onitsha-Nteje Expressway (Disturbing Photos) by brainfordetails: 8:43pm On May 02, 2020
Too bad sad

Rest in peace.
Re: Fatal Accident Along Onitsha-Nteje Expressway (Disturbing Photos) by Hoodbilonia: 8:43pm On May 02, 2020
He should have slammed brakes a bit
Turn to the right . Reduce speed again
Relax. Then over take when u can see ahead.if it was at night,i for say poor vision
But where was he hurrying too na
Abi shey lockdown for bim drunk state na 7am
zikter:
Look well na. Very possible it was overtaking. The Lexus guy probablyovertaking a car going the same direction as his. That is why he had a head on with the lorry coming from the opposite direction. Wrong overtaking is most likely
Re: Fatal Accident Along Onitsha-Nteje Expressway (Disturbing Photos) by Tbanky(f): 8:47pm On May 02, 2020
Rest in peace.
Re: Fatal Accident Along Onitsha-Nteje Expressway (Disturbing Photos) by Menance: 8:49pm On May 02, 2020
One thing with driving is you drive yours and drive for others..
This world Sha. Not everyone on a steering is sane.

1 Like

Re: Fatal Accident Along Onitsha-Nteje Expressway (Disturbing Photos) by Liposure: 8:51pm On May 02, 2020
enemyofprogress:
Op there is nothing like untimely death. People only die when it is their time to die, no one dies before his or her time. So stop saying untimely death.

Good evening dominique, i miss you like crazy
what about people who commit suicide
Re: Fatal Accident Along Onitsha-Nteje Expressway (Disturbing Photos) by VillageHead: 8:54pm On May 02, 2020
idonhammer:
Village head we need explanation grin grin grin

We can't help you right now.
Everything is on lockdown - even the gods

All I can say that is that darkness looms!

1 Like

Re: Fatal Accident Along Onitsha-Nteje Expressway (Disturbing Photos) by enemyofprogress: 8:57pm On May 02, 2020
Liposure:
what about people who commit suicide
something will always be the cause of people's death and it will only happen when it is time for them to die. Do you know that some people do survive suicide? That is because it was not yet time for them to die. No one dies before his or her appointed time
Re: Fatal Accident Along Onitsha-Nteje Expressway (Disturbing Photos) by saajus: 9:06pm On May 02, 2020
This 2020
Re: Fatal Accident Along Onitsha-Nteje Expressway (Disturbing Photos) by victordaimond: 9:08pm On May 02, 2020
R.i.P
Re: Fatal Accident Along Onitsha-Nteje Expressway (Disturbing Photos) by Venbobo: 9:15pm On May 02, 2020
lipsrsealed
Re: Fatal Accident Along Onitsha-Nteje Expressway (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 9:22pm On May 02, 2020
paix:
The Lexus was overtaking a vehicle and the 911 refused to clear for him, hence the collision.

Bro I know what I am saying because I read the report from the beginning to the end. It said and I quote;

He said the crash involved a Lexus RX330 SUV with registration number GGE339FU and a Mercedes Benz 911 with registration number XA588ENU and occurred as the Lexus driver attempted to overtake the 911 driver who rather refused to give way, thus resulting to the collision.

On the other hand the report said it happened around 2:00 am, was the road that busy by that time?
Re: Fatal Accident Along Onitsha-Nteje Expressway (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 9:30pm On May 02, 2020
zikter:
Look well na. Very possible it was overtaking. The Lexus guy probablyovertaking a car going the same direction as his. That is why he had a head on with the lorry coming from the opposite direction. Wrong overtaking is most likely

I looked well and read the report well sir. Now see part of the report and I quote,

Lexus driver attempted to overtake the 911 driver who rather refused to give way,

So do we have to work with your PROBABLY or what the on-site report is saying.
Re: Fatal Accident Along Onitsha-Nteje Expressway (Disturbing Photos) by bizzibodi(m): 9:31pm On May 02, 2020
Overtaking a 911 & having a head on collision with same 911 hmm?
Re: Fatal Accident Along Onitsha-Nteje Expressway (Disturbing Photos) by juman(m): 9:32pm On May 02, 2020
Sometimes I wonder maybe we have already died or still living. The death news is too much.
Re: Fatal Accident Along Onitsha-Nteje Expressway (Disturbing Photos) by Stedakudz: 9:48pm On May 02, 2020
they will soon say Corona made the man overtake wrongfully and got him killed. Covid-19 death don plus one like that
Re: Fatal Accident Along Onitsha-Nteje Expressway (Disturbing Photos) by Zane2point4(m): 9:58pm On May 02, 2020
OdefaGirl:
Chai.......see as en dey like person wey get small injury and is waiting for first aid..... meanwhile, he's gone... forever....will be eaten by termites and all....
What is even the definition of life??

I don't think it's overtaking......it might be those wicked fog and head lamps these trailers and 911 do install to see far and intimidate other road users at night.
I swear, an its bn mouted at the centre of there bumper, you cant even decipher where the car edges end.
Re: Fatal Accident Along Onitsha-Nteje Expressway (Disturbing Photos) by AlhajaChinyere: 10:09pm On May 02, 2020
adecz:

Traveling at 2am in this our
Nigeria today, with all the crime,
COVID & lockdown?

You didn't value your life.

Na stubbornness dey kill
some people.

angry sad

Shebi na igboman! Very stubborn and obnoxious. Rip , thanks for going back to your land to kwensh!

1 Like

Re: Fatal Accident Along Onitsha-Nteje Expressway (Disturbing Photos) by OdefaGirl(f): 10:18pm On May 02, 2020
Zane2point4:

I swear, an its bn mouted at the centre of there bumper, you cant even decipher where the car edges end.

I dey tell you..... really terrible a times.....

1 Like

Re: Fatal Accident Along Onitsha-Nteje Expressway (Disturbing Photos) by jimb(m): 10:21pm On May 02, 2020
Hoodbilonia:
My god. Driver either was drunk
High
Or was on phone while driving
Using one hand on steering
Dosed off
Or was on top wreckless speed
Or fogged headlamps
Or brake failure
Anxiety and fear in the dark on a lexus v6 suv
Wrong overtaking at low speed .very costly
He lost control and went left.
F uck

He would have survived it,if not for those heavy metals wey divide the glass,chairs reach back.
Fuc kkk.
I stopped speeding a long time. Highest now is about 50kph.
Not doing 170kph at night when no be hummer h3 with flood lights u dey on.

even ancestors no say this kin car no fit fail brake..
Re: Fatal Accident Along Onitsha-Nteje Expressway (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 10:35pm On May 02, 2020
Rip dear, a price we must pay, just like birthday there is a deathday for everyman.
Re: Fatal Accident Along Onitsha-Nteje Expressway (Disturbing Photos) by megama: 10:35pm On May 02, 2020
arinze198:

https://pmexpressng.com/young-driver-loses-life-to-night-journey/
the young man must how been drunk. Probably heading to onitsha. That early morning. Rip
Re: Fatal Accident Along Onitsha-Nteje Expressway (Disturbing Photos) by chaloskyx: 10:38pm On May 02, 2020
Thats his problem they said no movement i guess you really had to meet up with that appointment with the other side that is why you disobeyed government directives.
Re: Fatal Accident Along Onitsha-Nteje Expressway (Disturbing Photos) by Junior66(m): 10:52pm On May 02, 2020
Marcofranz:
RIP.
Speed kills.

The report didn't say he oversped. Apart from speed, there are many other factors that could have caused his death.
Re: Fatal Accident Along Onitsha-Nteje Expressway (Disturbing Photos) by patonyx1: 10:52pm On May 02, 2020
Sometimes, one doesn't need to be high to be involved in such accident. Wrong calculation while speeding can simply cause a fatal incident.

God save us all.

Joefat:
God!! When they say don't drink and drive.. they are thought it was a joke.. look at this now, like Jet Li movie...

1 Like

Re: Fatal Accident Along Onitsha-Nteje Expressway (Disturbing Photos) by onadana: 10:52pm On May 02, 2020
Marcofranz:
RIP.
Speed kills.

When you smoke weed,you don't drive,you fly.Every puff is an adventure, here or the great beyond.
Re: Fatal Accident Along Onitsha-Nteje Expressway (Disturbing Photos) by onadana: 10:53pm On May 02, 2020
When you smoke weed,you don't drive,you fly.Every puff is an adventure, here or the great beyond.
Re: Fatal Accident Along Onitsha-Nteje Expressway (Disturbing Photos) by onadana: 10:53pm On May 02, 2020
Junior66:

The report didn't say he oversped. Apart from speed, there are many other factors that could have caused his death.

Re: Fatal Accident Along Onitsha-Nteje Expressway (Disturbing Photos) by Damsman10(m): 12:25am On May 03, 2020
I keep saying this #stayHome has saved a lot of obedient people and they don't even know it. The journey definitely wasn't worth his life. May God help us.
Re: Fatal Accident Along Onitsha-Nteje Expressway (Disturbing Photos) by Rursh(m): 1:00am On May 03, 2020
magicminister:
Nawaooo

That guy is there bleeding out,
People are around him taking pictures.
Collectively, they have more than enough resources to get him to a hospital, or Atleast check his pulse or lay him on the side to clear his airways.

At first glance, there’s a good chance he’s still alive and clinging on to life but unconscious and may just suffocate on his own blood!

Rather than help, they’d prefer to take pictures and post online.

The reasoning of most Nigerians is just extremely backwards!

During my undergraduate days, a woman was in a bike accident, everyone thought she was dead and as usual( they gathered around her and saying “this woman will not die in Jesus name”.
I was taking a bike to my cousin’s place when I saw the crowd and decided to see what’s going on. As soon as I made my way to the front, I immediately sprung into action, felt for her pulse, asked the people to move back to allow enough air circulation, then I too off my shirt used my unsterilized clothe to Apply pressure to the place blood was gushing from.

Her pulse was really faint and her body morbidly cold. My actions slowed down the bleeding and then I called on a bike man (a spectator) to take us to hospital, the bike man ran away. Eventually, a car was made available by a nearby hospital after about an hour or so.

My actions that day stopped her from bleeding out and that woman is still alive today thanks to my quick thinking and action.

God bless the good people in Nigeria. Shame on the rest.

The Nairaland admins should stop moving gory pics like this to the front page. What if it was your brother or sister or mother or father? Or loved ones and friends that have their last last moments on earth shared for online likes and comments... we all have to collectively do better
No form of resuscitation can work for him again. he has died since midnight

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Akintola Seun "Big Wayne" Dies In Car Crash (Photos) / How Much Will It Cost Me To Travel To Dubai / Mauritius Study And Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.