Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,295 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:23 AM

Fatal Accident Along Onitsha-Nteje Expressway (Disturbing Photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Fatal Accident Along Onitsha-Nteje Expressway (Disturbing Photos) (90262 Views)

Lady Dies In A Fatal Accident In Suleja. Do You Know Her? (Disturbing Photos) / Two Trucks Involved In An Accident Along Onitsha/Owerri Expressway (photos) / Fuel Laden Tanker Crushes Man's Car Along Onitsha-Enugu, He Walks Away Unhurt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fatal Accident Along Onitsha-Nteje Expressway (Disturbing Photos) by MGDIMA4: 8:13pm On May 02, 2020
Asquare84:
It seems the Lexus is on the wrong lane
You no read anything you only come here tom comment

RIP to the death
Re: Fatal Accident Along Onitsha-Nteje Expressway (Disturbing Photos) by VillageHead: 8:14pm On May 02, 2020
Badgers14:
Travelling at 2am ? A young man driving lexus traveling by 2am?

Village people at work angry

Don't say what you don't know.

WE have no hand in the accident and death.

Blame it on the lockdown imposed by your government.
Re: Fatal Accident Along Onitsha-Nteje Expressway (Disturbing Photos) by Konji3368: 8:14pm On May 02, 2020
is spirit of overtaking is allowed
Re: Fatal Accident Along Onitsha-Nteje Expressway (Disturbing Photos) by Hoodbilonia: 8:14pm On May 02, 2020
For daytime.
Ha ha
Dis one na drunk driving.
Drunk driving good,but that fear when you are drunk and driving.
Naso u go just press accelerator go down reach 170kph dey form jason statham at top speed.
10 to 12 am .i cant believe this
Samakus:

You dey mind police. Which 2am? This thing happened within the hours of 10am to 12 noon today

Re: Fatal Accident Along Onitsha-Nteje Expressway (Disturbing Photos) by OLA4CHRIST1(m): 8:14pm On May 02, 2020
God of Mercy

RIP
Re: Fatal Accident Along Onitsha-Nteje Expressway (Disturbing Photos) by SweetCunt97(f): 8:17pm On May 02, 2020
magicminister:
Nawaooo

That guy is there bleeding out,
People are around him taking pictures.
Collectively, they have more than enough reason to get him to a hospital, or Atleast check his pulse or lay him on the side to clear his airways.

At first glance, there’s a good chance he’s still alive and clinging on to life but unconscious and may just suffocate on his own blood!

Rather than help, they’d prefer to take pictures and post online.

The reasoning of most Nigerians is just extremely backwards!

During my undergraduate days, a woman was in a bike accident, everyone thought she was dead and as usual( they gathered around her and saying “this woman will not die in Jesus name”.
I was taking a bike to my cousin’s place when I saw the crowd and decided to see what’s going on. As soon as I made my way to the front, I immediately sprung into action, felt for her pulse, asked the people to move back to allow enough air circulation, then I too off my shirt used my unsterilized clothe to Apply pressure to the place blood was gushing from.

Her pulse was really faint and her body morbidly cold. My actions slowed down the bleeding and then I called on a bike man (a spectator) to take us to hospital, the bike man ran away. Eventually, a car was made available by a nearby hospital after about an hour or so.

My actions that day stopped her from bleeding out and that woman is still alive today thanks to my quick thinking and action.

God bless the good people in Nigeria. Shame on the rest.

The Nairaland admins should stop moving gory pics like this to the front page. What if it was your brother or sister or mother or father? Or loved ones and friends that have their last last moments on earth shared for online likes and comments... we all have to collectively do better
Are you minding zombies?
Re: Fatal Accident Along Onitsha-Nteje Expressway (Disturbing Photos) by Urokompo: 8:17pm On May 02, 2020
What I see here is head on collision.
Re: Fatal Accident Along Onitsha-Nteje Expressway (Disturbing Photos) by KingAzubuike(f): 8:18pm On May 02, 2020
Some of these young driver's always feel fly and drive recklessly like it's need for speed or gta. Some of them go even dey do competition for express.
Youth exuberance.
Re: Fatal Accident Along Onitsha-Nteje Expressway (Disturbing Photos) by paix(m): 8:18pm On May 02, 2020
Discombulator:
He collided with a Mercedes Benz and I'm seeing a wrecked trailer that obviously collided with the lexus,where is the Benz op
Do you need a magnifier?
Re: Fatal Accident Along Onitsha-Nteje Expressway (Disturbing Photos) by Businext: 8:19pm On May 02, 2020
This is sad
May the man and his wife rest in peace
The report said the man's wife was also in the car
cry
But if he wanted to overtake the 911 how did he end up facing him?
I was watching on RaveTv and they were interviewing Keppy Ekpenyong and he said when he was younger he used to ride his bike from Lagos to Ife
I was wondering why people like adventure and risks.
Mind you, I've seen risk and seen myself in risky situations

See https://www.nairaland.com/5815667/ever-been-stranded-while-travelling/2#88889929

But I try as much as I can to avoid risks, but I think it's age that's talking
Because when I was younger in trying to overtake a trailer once I drove on the demarcation between 2 roads that had street light oh shocked I'd to overtake between 2 poles, that is ensuring I enter the road back before the next pole, And I'd a passenger in my car, that's why I hardly travel with some people THEN so I don't cause panic
what a risk? What carelessness! People think it's fun and adrenalin rush!

Life is once.
Let's be careful
Life has no duplicate
We need to let go sometimes.
The day I was doing formula one with one 2015 audi I'd to let go because when I saw the double exhaust and heard the turbo engine I'd to say goodbye.
There will be more roads to compete on.

This is coming from someone who has learnt lessonsssss

#MayGodForgiveUsAndSaveUs
Re: Fatal Accident Along Onitsha-Nteje Expressway (Disturbing Photos) by Ogahprecious127: 8:20pm On May 02, 2020
This guy looks like a G.boy who have just started to cash out bcus anybody wen maga pay na Lexus or corolla tins
Anyway RIP
Re: Fatal Accident Along Onitsha-Nteje Expressway (Disturbing Photos) by dakido(m): 8:21pm On May 02, 2020
Kodak way been dey inside house no meet her untimely death? Hin own time don reach be that sad

okomile:
Stay at home, people will not adhere

Tor

RIP
Re: Fatal Accident Along Onitsha-Nteje Expressway (Disturbing Photos) by idonhammer: 8:22pm On May 02, 2020
Driving at 2:am in anambra State? I am sorry to say this but that Dude no go dey clean. Is either he is a thief, kidnappers boss or ritualist. Who knows,it might be karma.

I feel sorry for him though,buy guys dey commit evil this days and when they die we go dey cry.

1 Like

Re: Fatal Accident Along Onitsha-Nteje Expressway (Disturbing Photos) by Goodman247: 8:22pm On May 02, 2020
magicminister:
Nawaooo

That guy is there bleeding out,
People are around him taking pictures.
Collectively, they have more than enough reason to get him to a hospital, or Atleast check his pulse or lay him on the side to clear his airways.

At first glance, there’s a good chance he’s still alive and clinging on to life but unconscious and may just suffocate on his own blood!

Rather than help, they’d prefer to take pictures and post online.

The reasoning of most Nigerians is just extremely backwards!

During my undergraduate days, a woman was in a bike accident, everyone thought she was dead and as usual( they gathered around her and saying “this woman will not die in Jesus name”.
I was taking a bike to my cousin’s place when I saw the crowd and decided to see what’s going on. As soon as I made my way to the front, I immediately sprung into action, felt for her pulse, asked the people to move back to allow enough air circulation, then I too off my shirt used my unsterilized clothe to Apply pressure to the place blood was gushing from.

Her pulse was really faint and her body morbidly cold. My actions slowed down the bleeding and then I called on a bike man (a spectator) to take us to hospital, the bike man ran away. Eventually, a car was made available by a nearby hospital after about an hour or so.

My actions that day stopped her from bleeding out and that woman is still alive today thanks to my quick thinking and action.

God bless the good people in Nigeria. Shame on the rest.

The Nairaland admins should stop moving gory pics like this to the front page. What if it was your brother or sister or mother or father? Or loved ones and friends that have their last last moments on earth shared for online likes and comments... we all have to collectively do better
Nigeria is an agbero country, cursed nation
Re: Fatal Accident Along Onitsha-Nteje Expressway (Disturbing Photos) by Awoleesu(m): 8:23pm On May 02, 2020
FRSC guys, come and resolve this one before you go moribund!

I can't fathom how on Coronavirus' earth, such crash could happen on such good and broad, and free road!
Re: Fatal Accident Along Onitsha-Nteje Expressway (Disturbing Photos) by paix(m): 8:23pm On May 02, 2020
rebirthkennedy:
this story get k-leg�
Maybe you tilted one side as you were reading it.
Re: Fatal Accident Along Onitsha-Nteje Expressway (Disturbing Photos) by Samakus(m): 8:24pm On May 02, 2020
Hoodbilonia:
For daytime.
Ha ha
Dis one na drunk driving.
Drunk driving good,but that fear when you are drunk and driving.
Naso u go just press accelerator go down reach 170kph dey form jason statham at top speed.
10 to 12 am .i cant believe this

My dear, even when you're not speeding, accident can happen. That's why it's called accident. We can only pray for journey mercies and be as careful as we can.

I don see where person pack for roadside, accident still meet am there
Re: Fatal Accident Along Onitsha-Nteje Expressway (Disturbing Photos) by enemyofprogress: 8:24pm On May 02, 2020
Op there is nothing like untimely death. People only die when it is their time to die, no one dies before his or her time. So stop saying untimely death.

Good evening dominique, i miss you like crazy
Re: Fatal Accident Along Onitsha-Nteje Expressway (Disturbing Photos) by paix(m): 8:25pm On May 02, 2020
Goodman247:
Nigeria is an agbero country, cursed nation
Why not play your part by blessing it?
Re: Fatal Accident Along Onitsha-Nteje Expressway (Disturbing Photos) by enemyofprogress: 8:25pm On May 02, 2020
MGDIMA4:

You no read anything you only come here tom comment

RIP to the death
RIP to the death o grin
Re: Fatal Accident Along Onitsha-Nteje Expressway (Disturbing Photos) by zikter(m): 8:26pm On May 02, 2020
9jaDoomCountry:
I wasn't there when it happened but I know that it was not overtaking.

If it was overtaking how come it's head-on collision?

Nonsense report as usual.

The dead doesn't talk.
Look well na. Very possible it was overtaking. The Lexus guy probablyovertaking a car going the same direction as his. That is why he had a head on with the lorry coming from the opposite direction. Wrong overtaking is most likely
Re: Fatal Accident Along Onitsha-Nteje Expressway (Disturbing Photos) by paix(m): 8:27pm On May 02, 2020
Urokompo:
What I see here is head on collision.
What did the story say?
Re: Fatal Accident Along Onitsha-Nteje Expressway (Disturbing Photos) by Drizzy5001(m): 8:28pm On May 02, 2020
Most accidents are not caused by over speeding. Rip to the dead
Re: Fatal Accident Along Onitsha-Nteje Expressway (Disturbing Photos) by SlayQueenIG: 8:30pm On May 02, 2020
UnderLockdown
Re: Fatal Accident Along Onitsha-Nteje Expressway (Disturbing Photos) by zikter(m): 8:33pm On May 02, 2020
Discombulator:
He collided with a Mercedes Benz and I'm seeing a wrecked trailer that obviously collided with the lexus,where is the Benz op
Oga that lorry you see there is Mercedes Benz o. Jokes apart, that is an actual Mercedes Benz. The reporters are correct
Re: Fatal Accident Along Onitsha-Nteje Expressway (Disturbing Photos) by Chuksyno(m): 8:37pm On May 02, 2020
2AM?
Re: Fatal Accident Along Onitsha-Nteje Expressway (Disturbing Photos) by idonhammer: 8:38pm On May 02, 2020
Village head we need explanation grin grin grin

VillageHead:

Don't say what you don't know.

WE have no hand in the accident and death.

Blame it on the lockdown imposed by your government.
Re: Fatal Accident Along Onitsha-Nteje Expressway (Disturbing Photos) by Havertz(m): 8:39pm On May 02, 2020
Chaiii so scary
Re: Fatal Accident Along Onitsha-Nteje Expressway (Disturbing Photos) by babayaro7: 8:39pm On May 02, 2020
Nyamuri man is very stubborn, they say stay at home but they refuse see what happens to them now.
Re: Fatal Accident Along Onitsha-Nteje Expressway (Disturbing Photos) by Liposure: 8:40pm On May 02, 2020
Chrisbella24:
Face looks familiar.
ex

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Akintola Seun "Big Wayne" Dies In Car Crash (Photos) / How Much Will It Cost Me To Travel To Dubai / Mauritius Study And Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.