Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,677 members, 7,809,572 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:25 AM

Fatal Accident Along Onitsha-Nteje Expressway (Disturbing Photos) - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Fatal Accident Along Onitsha-Nteje Expressway (Disturbing Photos) (90263 Views)

Lady Dies In A Fatal Accident In Suleja. Do You Know Her? (Disturbing Photos) / Two Trucks Involved In An Accident Along Onitsha/Owerri Expressway (photos) / Fuel Laden Tanker Crushes Man's Car Along Onitsha-Enugu, He Walks Away Unhurt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fatal Accident Along Onitsha-Nteje Expressway (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 1:23am On May 03, 2020
Kekereekun123:
Why is nairaland promoting gory pics. This is unfair to the victims
Why did you open the thread if you're sensitive to gory pictures?
It's like going to a brothel and complaining when the ladies are half unclad.

Pictures are the oil with which threads are eaten - Goodluck Jonathan
Re: Fatal Accident Along Onitsha-Nteje Expressway (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 1:25am On May 03, 2020
magicminister:
Nawaooo

That guy is there bleeding out,
People are around him taking pictures.
Collectively, they have more than enough resources to get him to a hospital, or Atleast check his pulse or lay him on the side to clear his airways.

At first glance, there’s a good chance he’s still alive and clinging on to life but unconscious and may just suffocate on his own blood!

Rather than help, they’d prefer to take pictures and post online.

The reasoning of most Nigerians is just extremely backwards!

During my undergraduate days, a woman was in a bike accident, everyone thought she was dead and as usual( they gathered around her and saying “this woman will not die in Jesus name”.
I was taking a bike to my cousin’s place when I saw the crowd and decided to see what’s going on. As soon as I made my way to the front, I immediately sprung into action, felt for her pulse, asked the people to move back to allow enough air circulation, then I too off my shirt used my unsterilized clothe to Apply pressure to the place blood was gushing from.

Her pulse was really faint and her body morbidly cold. My actions slowed down the bleeding and then I called on a bike man (a spectator) to take us to hospital, the bike man ran away. Eventually, a car was made available by a nearby hospital after about an hour or so.

My actions that day stopped her from bleeding out and that woman is still alive today thanks to my quick thinking and action.

God bless the good people in Nigeria. Shame on the rest.

The Nairaland admins should stop moving gory pics like this to the front page. What if it was your brother or sister or mother or father? Or loved ones and friends that have their last last moments on earth shared for online likes and comments... we all have to collectively do better

Na you get the front page? Nawa for some people.
Re: Fatal Accident Along Onitsha-Nteje Expressway (Disturbing Photos) by guy222: 1:29am On May 03, 2020
Re: Fatal Accident Along Onitsha-Nteje Expressway (Disturbing Photos) by lonelydora: 3:52am On May 03, 2020
adecz:

Traveling at 2am in this our
Nigeria today, with all the crime,
COVID & lockdown?

You didn't value your life.

Na stubbornness dey kill
some people.

angry sad

I wonder oo
Re: Fatal Accident Along Onitsha-Nteje Expressway (Disturbing Photos) by brightleave(m): 4:06am On May 03, 2020
arinze198:

https://pmexpressng.com/young-driver-loses-life-to-night-journey/
FINAL DESTINATION 7. 2 dose that understand. RIP to the dead.
Re: Fatal Accident Along Onitsha-Nteje Expressway (Disturbing Photos) by cardoctor(m): 4:50am On May 03, 2020
stainchris:
Accident at 2am, where is he running to at that time at high speed.
And they have to leave his from 2am to 9am so that crowd will gather and be taking selfies with his corpse Abi?
No respect for the death again,RIP to him Sha, every one must go one day,one way or the other.

Seems like suicide to me.
Re: Fatal Accident Along Onitsha-Nteje Expressway (Disturbing Photos) by popsyleo1: 6:33am On May 03, 2020
Rip
Re: Fatal Accident Along Onitsha-Nteje Expressway (Disturbing Photos) by Kimply: 6:36am On May 03, 2020
Overtaking at that time of the night. But the 911 driver is wicked. RIP to the dead.
Re: Fatal Accident Along Onitsha-Nteje Expressway (Disturbing Photos) by Musafatiu2(m): 7:19am On May 03, 2020
May God give the family the fortitude to bear the loss and grant the deceased eternal rest
Re: Fatal Accident Along Onitsha-Nteje Expressway (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 8:34am On May 03, 2020
How people speed on that narrow stretch of road is a puzzle to me.
I guess the adrenaline rush is a mutha
Let those who want to die ...die.
We are too many anyway.
Re: Fatal Accident Along Onitsha-Nteje Expressway (Disturbing Photos) by jboycrb(m): 9:32am On May 03, 2020
OP, did you just say Benz 911 ? Next time just say Lorry
Re: Fatal Accident Along Onitsha-Nteje Expressway (Disturbing Photos) by Adavizeee(m): 10:10am On May 03, 2020
Rest in peace to the deceased and may God give the family the fortitude to bear the loss
Re: Fatal Accident Along Onitsha-Nteje Expressway (Disturbing Photos) by zikter(m): 1:33pm On May 03, 2020
9jaDoomCountry:

I looked well and read the report well sir. Now see part of the report and I quote,

Lexus driver attempted to overtake the 911 driver who rather refused to give way,

So do we have to work with your PROBABLY or what the on-site report is saying.
merely looking at the picture, especially for some of us that drive, you will no there was an obvious error in the reporting, which again happen in some cases. The guy cannot be overtaking the 911 and they will have a head on collision, except what they put up there is not the actual scene.
Re: Fatal Accident Along Onitsha-Nteje Expressway (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 1:46pm On May 03, 2020
zikter:
merely looking at the picture, especially for some of us that drive, you will no there was an obvious error in the reporting, which again happen in some cases. The guy cannot be overtaking the 911 and they will have a head on collision, except what they put up there is not the actual scene.

That is my point. God bless you .
Re: Fatal Accident Along Onitsha-Nteje Expressway (Disturbing Photos) by Fash4290: 2:02pm On May 03, 2020
jericco1:
RIP to the deceased and may God give the family the fortitude to bear the loss.

Amen oooo!
Re: Fatal Accident Along Onitsha-Nteje Expressway (Disturbing Photos) by Hungarriman: 2:03pm On May 03, 2020
magicminister:
Nawaooo

That guy is there bleeding out,
People are around him taking pictures.
Collectively, they have more than enough resources to get him to a hospital, or Atleast check his pulse or lay him on the side to clear his airways.

At first glance, there’s a good chance he’s still alive and clinging on to life but unconscious and may just suffocate on his own blood!

Rather than help, they’d prefer to take pictures and post online.

The reasoning of most Nigerians is just extremely backwards!

During my undergraduate days, a woman was in a bike accident, everyone thought she was dead and as usual( they gathered around her and saying “this woman will not die in Jesus name”.
I was taking a bike to my cousin’s place when I saw the crowd and decided to see what’s going on. As soon as I made my way to the front, I immediately sprung into action, felt for her pulse, asked the people to move back to allow enough air circulation, then I too off my shirt used my unsterilized clothe to Apply pressure to the place blood was gushing from.

Her pulse was really faint and her body morbidly cold. My actions slowed down the bleeding and then I called on a bike man (a spectator) to take us to hospital, the bike man ran away. Eventually, a car was made available by a nearby hospital after about an hour or so.

My actions that day stopped her from bleeding out and that woman is still alive today thanks to my quick thinking and action.

God bless the good people in Nigeria. Shame on the rest.

The Nairaland admins should stop moving gory pics like this to the front page. What if it was your brother or sister or mother or father? Or loved ones and friends that have their last last moments on earth shared for online likes and comments... we all have to collectively do better
You know I also used to wonder why people would gather at an accident scene and no one would want to help take the victim to hospital or even touch the victim, until I witnessed how the Nigerian Police Force can mess one up for taking an accident victim to the hospital especially if the victim does not survive, you can automatically turn into a suspect and you and I know what happens to suspects in the hand of NPF. Its a really messed up situation.
Re: Fatal Accident Along Onitsha-Nteje Expressway (Disturbing Photos) by zikter(m): 2:14pm On May 03, 2020
9jaDoomCountry:

That is my point. God bless you .
thanks bro. Have a nice day
Re: Fatal Accident Along Onitsha-Nteje Expressway (Disturbing Photos) by izubext007: 8:10pm On May 03, 2020
Yahoo went wrong
Re: Fatal Accident Along Onitsha-Nteje Expressway (Disturbing Photos) by Obemube35(m): 9:06pm On May 03, 2020
God help us all in this 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Akintola Seun "Big Wayne" Dies In Car Crash (Photos) / How Much Will It Cost Me To Travel To Dubai / Fatal Accident Along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.