Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,274 members, 7,836,233 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Are There Countries, Places In The World Where The Gospel Has Not Been Preached? - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are There Countries, Places In The World Where The Gospel Has Not Been Preached? (58691 Views)

What Is The Weirdest Situation/place You Have Been Preached To? / Jesus Has Been Preached To The Ends Of The World / Would You Prefer A World Where Religion Don't Exist At All? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are There Countries, Places In The World Where The Gospel Has Not Been Preached? by babseg(m): 4:02pm On May 03, 2020
Chosen1984:
The Gospel has Gone Allover the Earth

Don't DECIEVE yourself! There is no Continent or Nation that does not have Gospel of JESUS CHRIST!

Have you heard of sentinel island?
Re: Are There Countries, Places In The World Where The Gospel Has Not Been Preached? by Nwaelohim: 5:12pm On May 03, 2020
DavidEsq:

Funny u. Those things u mentioned as the kingdom of God are actually the fruits of the spirit.
Galatians 5:22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law.

Romans 14:17, KJV: "For the kingdom of God is not meat and drink; but righteousness, and peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost." ... Romans 14:17, NLT: "For the Kingdom of God is not a matter of what we eat or drink, but of living a life of goodness and peace and joy in the Holy Spirit."

I don't argue with children.
Re: Are There Countries, Places In The World Where The Gospel Has Not Been Preached? by pleasantlylovel(f): 5:20pm On May 03, 2020
Chosen1984:

Don't DECIEVE yourself! There is no Continent or Nation that does not have Gospel of JESUS CHRIST!
No dear we still have places on earth that have not been evangelized.
Go read about the 10/40 window. Just because the gospel is kind of prospering in Nigeria, doesn't mean it is elsewhere.
Re: Are There Countries, Places In The World Where The Gospel Has Not Been Preached? by Nobody: 5:32pm On May 03, 2020
pleasantlylovel:

No dear we still have places on earth that have not been evangelized.
Go read about the 10/40 window. Just because the gospel is kind of prospering in Nigeria, doesn't mean it is elsewhere.
My Sister drop that thoughts ! The Gospel has Gone all Around.

There is no Continent or Nation where the Godpel of JESUS has not Entered!
Re: Are There Countries, Places In The World Where The Gospel Has Not Been Preached? by jcross19: 5:41pm On May 03, 2020
Chosen1984:

funny!!! here in Nigeria they are people that have not gotten this message, don't deceive yourself and you are in your house then concluded that.
Re: Are There Countries, Places In The World Where The Gospel Has Not Been Preached? by Oshokalo: 5:43pm On May 03, 2020
paxonel:
understand how people view the world as that time Jesus was on earth.

1. The fastest means of transportation back then was horse, donkey or camel : meaning, there was a certain limited distance one could cover
2. Because men could not travel far, they tend to believe that the world ends at their immediate environment they can see. That means, for instance, the Jews living in that area of the ancient Israel in those days will never in their wildest imagination believe that continents like Africa, Asia, America, Australia, etc exist because there was no possible means they could travel far.

So when Jesus mentioned the world in that scripture he was referring to the standpoint of the coverage of their view based on the distance men could travel, he was not referring to the world in total.

To that note : Jesus and his disciples travelled from one city to another preaching the gospel of the kingdom, they started from Galilee preaching and were traveling to Jerusalem by foot, it was like traveling from Ibadan to Lagos by foot(based on the map).
That distance was enough for Jesus to say the gospel of the kingdom must be preached to all the earth because to them, that distance was all the earth.

After the gospel of the kingdom was preached by Jesus and his disciples who covered that little distance referred to as all the earth, Jesus was crucified at Jerusalem, that crucifixion was the end.
That crucifixion was what Jesus meant by saying then shall the end come.

Hey ur research outcome is a junk,u are talking about jesus who was before adam who knows how civilisation will be even in 2090 dat he was refering gospel to them within is jurisdition
Think well
Re: Are There Countries, Places In The World Where The Gospel Has Not Been Preached? by Tifunloran: 6:50pm On May 03, 2020
Chosen1984:

The latter part of that scriptures says and the end will come
Now! is the end here?
If you answer Yes
why do we still encounter problem worldwide
If No, the goodnews is not yet been preached in all d earth.
Re: Are There Countries, Places In The World Where The Gospel Has Not Been Preached? by Joseph08(m): 7:03pm On May 03, 2020
Aso rock, Abuja, Nigeria grin
That's where polithiefcians are staying!
Re: Are There Countries, Places In The World Where The Gospel Has Not Been Preached? by U1(m): 7:04pm On May 03, 2020
Chosen1984:
Before he went there, GOD KNEW! For the fact that they killed him shows that they know what is good and evil..
If not they would have also killed them selves

If you said so. Mind you, these are people who are generally hostile to outsiders. It's like they had also attacked other people who had a good intention. Who attacks a person who means good to oneself?

PS: I wonder why everyone keeps mentioning Sentinel Island, though. Is that the only place with little contact to the outside world and hostility towards Christians? undecided Some people are probably just hearing about it.
Re: Are There Countries, Places In The World Where The Gospel Has Not Been Preached? by Nobody: 7:05pm On May 03, 2020
U1:

If you said so. Mind you, these are people who are generally hostile to outsiders. It's like they had also attacked other people who had a good intention. Who attacks a person who means good to oneself?
Who told u? Have u met them?
Re: Are There Countries, Places In The World Where The Gospel Has Not Been Preached? by Nobody: 7:07pm On May 03, 2020
yea places like
north korea
china
Re: Are There Countries, Places In The World Where The Gospel Has Not Been Preached? by Nobody: 7:13pm On May 03, 2020
Christians always trying to force their beliefs on others. Their Bible says obey the constituted authority but they will still go to Saudi to preach chai. I pity our forefathers for being initiated into this mental slavery called religion. By the way there are places and islands you can go to preach that is if they don't tear you to pieces first gringrin

2 Likes

Re: Are There Countries, Places In The World Where The Gospel Has Not Been Preached? by U1(m): 7:13pm On May 03, 2020
Chosen1984:

Who told u? Have u met them?

Who told me, really? In this age of Google? Even the documentary in which I first learnt about the place tried to re-create some of the things they did.

Oh! You have met them to know they fully know the difference between good and evil? Interesting.

Sorry, this back-and-forth isn't getting anywhere obviously. Let's forget this, please.
Re: Are There Countries, Places In The World Where The Gospel Has Not Been Preached? by Nobody: 7:15pm On May 03, 2020
U1:

Who told me, really? In this age of Google? Even the documentary in which I first learnt about the place tried to re-create some of the things they did.

Oh! You have met them to know they fully know the difference between good and evil? Interesting.

Sorry, this back-and-forth isn't getting anywhere obviously . Let's forget this, please.
Good
Re: Are There Countries, Places In The World Where The Gospel Has Not Been Preached? by paxonel(m): 7:23pm On May 03, 2020
Oshokalo:

Hey ur research outcome is a junk,u are talking about jesus who was before adam who knows how civilisation will be even in 2090 dat he was refering gospel to them within is jurisdition
Think well
grin grin grin
All these atheists sef
Re: Are There Countries, Places In The World Where The Gospel Has Not Been Preached? by Xclusiveme: 8:13pm On May 03, 2020
Am i the only one who feels judgement day will be like movie in our eyes
Re: Are There Countries, Places In The World Where The Gospel Has Not Been Preached? by rationalhuman(m): 8:18pm On May 03, 2020
They are the only Blacks (Migrated from Africa thousands of years ago) that have and use the brain, what to accept and what should not.
They seems to be more intelligent who rejected any Religion.

BTW off topic, its not easy to reach them as Even Indian people and their navy is not allowed to visit and contact them.

Lokoyen:

North Sentinel Island in India are not friendly and warm. I read a news they killed a gospel white preacher with arrow head laced with poison. Abi u wan push the OP to his death?

1 Like

Re: Are There Countries, Places In The World Where The Gospel Has Not Been Preached? by LordPherule(m): 8:40pm On May 03, 2020
Plus10:
Jesus said in Matthew 24:14 that the end will come when the gospel has been preached to all nations of the Earth.

My question is "are there nations or places where the gospel has not been preached?

A lot of places it hasn't reached
Re: Are There Countries, Places In The World Where The Gospel Has Not Been Preached? by osazsky(m): 9:03pm On May 03, 2020
some IBobs have not heard about jesus some even pronounce his name as scissors and some northerners too who call him physus try to convert those ones first who are close to u before going to india
Re: Are There Countries, Places In The World Where The Gospel Has Not Been Preached? by Petwizsy(m): 9:07pm On May 03, 2020
Yes! If not Jesus would have come!!!.but the msg is we must be prepared bcs we never can tell.
Re: Are There Countries, Places In The World Where The Gospel Has Not Been Preached? by Newbielearner(m): 9:23pm On May 03, 2020
Lostz:

who said there was no trade around the whole world?

Acts 8:26-40 New International Version (NIV)
Philip and the Ethiopian
Now an angel of the Lord said to Philip, “Go south to the road—the desert road—that goes down from Jerusalem to Gaza.”
So he started out, and on his way he met an Ethiopian eunuch, an important official in charge of all the treasury of the Kandake (which means “queen of the Ethiopians”). This man had gone to Jerusalem to worship, and on his way home was sitting in his chariot reading the Book of Isaiah the prophet. The Spirit told Philip, “Go to that chariot and stay near it.”
Then Philip ran up to the chariot and heard the man reading Isaiah the prophet. “Do you understand what you are reading?” Philip asked.
“How can I,” he said, “unless someone explains it to me?” So he invited Philip to come up and sit with him.
This is the passage of Scripture the eunuch was reading:

or is Ethiopia not in Africa?

Jesus also repeated same command to preach to all the nations after his resurrection so he could not be talking about his death

Abi o. I wonder where he got his own assertion from.
Re: Are There Countries, Places In The World Where The Gospel Has Not Been Preached? by Mjpem23(m): 9:39pm On May 03, 2020
Chosen1984:
The Whole Middle East have the Gospel.. that is where Believers are being killed more for the Name of JESUS

MUMU, Micheal Jackson sef popular pass the gospel you're ranting about.
Re: Are There Countries, Places In The World Where The Gospel Has Not Been Preached? by luluman: 10:01pm On May 03, 2020
Plus10:
Jesus said in Matthew 24:14 that the end will come when the gospel has been preached to all nations of the Earth.

My question is "are there nations or places where the gospel has not been preached?
Yes.Abuja among senators.
Re: Are There Countries, Places In The World Where The Gospel Has Not Been Preached? by OsasGabriel(m): 10:03pm On May 03, 2020
not sure.... by the way.... I'm trying to message you...I need to discuss something with you🙏
Re: Are There Countries, Places In The World Where The Gospel Has Not Been Preached? by gaskiyamagana: 11:09pm On May 03, 2020
Plus10:

The verse you quoted above CONTRADICT below verses, hence the question you ask is irrelevant here in Nigeria but relevant to the people of Israel.
" I WAS SENT TO THE LOST SHEEP OF THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL " MATTEW 15:24
"... BUT GO RATHER TO THE LOST SHEEP OF HOUSE OF ISRAEL" MATTEW 10 :5-6.
".. I SAY UNTO YOU, YOU WILL NOT HAVE GONE THROUGH ALL THE TOWN OF ISRAEL BEFORE THE SON OF MAN COMES...." MATTEW 10 :23.
Re: Are There Countries, Places In The World Where The Gospel Has Not Been Preached? by senitorspeaker(m): 11:24pm On May 03, 2020
buzorcharles:
abeg in a nutshell am I wrong or right?

You are Right...... as a matter of fact, any barbarism, cannibalism, muder close to that area. India does not pesecute them. They are like castaway pple.... so to visit u need strong government approvals. That is if u can have it sef.
Re: Are There Countries, Places In The World Where The Gospel Has Not Been Preached? by gaskiyamagana: 11:38pm On May 03, 2020
banjo022:

this is how you will be misquoting the Bible. that verse said But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the Lost sheep of the house is Israel.. how is this the same with what u wrote
What of this :
"... I SAY UNTO YOU, YOU WILL NOT HAVE GONE THROUGH ALL THE TOWN OF ISRAEL BEFORE THE SON OF MAN COMES...." MATTEW 10 :23.
Re: Are There Countries, Places In The World Where The Gospel Has Not Been Preached? by Achiri: 11:42pm On May 03, 2020
Which place in ikeja.
Re: Are There Countries, Places In The World Where The Gospel Has Not Been Preached? by CuteYvonne777: 11:44pm On May 03, 2020
Re: Are There Countries, Places In The World Where The Gospel Has Not Been Preached? by Luchiana1(f): 12:13am On May 04, 2020
*Adventure of The Prayer Walker 8 " LET GO! "*
*This short film reveals the Secret to Overcoming Addiction and the relevance of Forgiveness*
I bring to you, from the table of Omegavisionfilms

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rjtfa-HSxY
Pls show gratitude by Subscribing.
Re: Are There Countries, Places In The World Where The Gospel Has Not Been Preached? by DavidEsq(m): 12:16am On May 04, 2020
Nwaelohim:

Galatians 5:22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law.

Romans 14:17, KJV: "For the kingdom of God is not meat and drink; but righteousness, and peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost." ... Romans 14:17, NLT: "For the Kingdom of God is not a matter of what we eat or drink, but of living a life of goodness and peace and joy in the Holy Spirit."

I don't argue with children.
As an "adult", u understand that the word kingdom presupposes rulership, right? There is a ruler and there are subjects right?
Re: Are There Countries, Places In The World Where The Gospel Has Not Been Preached? by Lokoyen(m): 12:23am On May 04, 2020
mansakhalifa:

They won't harm him. Trust me.

Their chief might even give his daughter in marriage to the OP.

Ure not serious! Eni to ma pa lo n wa grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

What Gospel Songs Makes You Cry? / CBN Bank Verification Number Is The Antichrist's Number / Baptism: Archbishop Andries Moeti Drowns Before Church Members (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.