Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:37 AM

This Is My Selling Point, Young Lady Displays Her Huge Nippl£s (PHOTO) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is My Selling Point, Young Lady Displays Her Huge Nippl£s (PHOTO) (16960 Views)

South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity / Lady Transports Man With Her Huge Backside (Photos, Video) / Lady Causes Stir With Her Huge Behind (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is My Selling Point, Young Lady Displays Her Huge Nippl£s (PHOTO) by CEONAIJATUBE(f): 8:49pm On May 02, 2020
Instagram Influencer djdimplenipple is a model she became famous with her Instagram live video twerking.

She's known for her huge backside which she displays online everytime.
This is a new picture where she displayed her Nipples and wrote "BEAT 2 CAPTION WINS 10K EACH"
Source:-https://247newsupdatess..com/2020/05/this-is-my-selling-point-young-lady.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: This Is My Selling Point, Young Lady Displays Her Huge Nippl£s (PHOTO) by gaby(m): 8:52pm On May 02, 2020
Ojigbijigbi

My weakness me oh....

If this one don born the breast fit long reach ankle oh

We go arrange suspender take dey hold am in place.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is My Selling Point, Young Lady Displays Her Huge Nippl£s (PHOTO) by delugajackson: 8:55pm On May 02, 2020
Body peddling is now the order of the day.

Too bad. Toto and breast are now the highest selling commodity in the country after crude oil.

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Is My Selling Point, Young Lady Displays Her Huge Nippl£s (PHOTO) by Akunwafor(m): 9:05pm On May 02, 2020
delugajackson:

Too bad. Toto and breast are now the highest selling commodity in the country after crude oil.

Stfu joh

What brought you here?

3 Likes

Re: This Is My Selling Point, Young Lady Displays Her Huge Nippl£s (PHOTO) by tendawarrior1(m): 9:09pm On May 02, 2020
ace fine sha, nd i like girls on low cut
but she aint my spec
Re: This Is My Selling Point, Young Lady Displays Her Huge Nippl£s (PHOTO) by Goke101(m): 9:17pm On May 02, 2020
tendawarrior1:
ace fine sha, nd i like girls on low cut
but she aint my spec

You are not her spec either

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is My Selling Point, Young Lady Displays Her Huge Nippl£s (PHOTO) by Nobody: 9:19pm On May 02, 2020
Goke101:

wat a blow

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is My Selling Point, Young Lady Displays Her Huge Nippl£s (PHOTO) by Nobody: 11:17pm On May 02, 2020
All the pple coming here thinking "I can't Mary dis type". Who told u she'll even agree to marry u ...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is My Selling Point, Young Lady Displays Her Huge Nippl£s (PHOTO) by emmyboy162(m): 11:31pm On May 02, 2020
Again
God, I just want 2 male children. Thank you

2 Likes

Re: This Is My Selling Point, Young Lady Displays Her Huge Nippl£s (PHOTO) by hope4nigeria(m): 12:10am On May 03, 2020
emmyboy162:
Again

and that's exactly what I have and I'm OK

2 Likes

Re: This Is My Selling Point, Young Lady Displays Her Huge Nippl£s (PHOTO) by Olayetan(m): 12:17am On May 03, 2020
Goke101:

See finishing

Total K.O

1 Like

Re: This Is My Selling Point, Young Lady Displays Her Huge Nippl£s (PHOTO) by emmyboy162(m): 12:53am On May 03, 2020
hope4nigeria:
and that's exactly what I have and I'm OK

Lucky
Re: This Is My Selling Point, Young Lady Displays Her Huge Nippl£s (PHOTO) by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 2:07am On May 03, 2020
you dey craze grin grin grin grin grin grin
gaby:
Ojigbijigbi

My weakness me oh....

If this one don born the breast fit long reach ankle oh

We go arrange suspender take dey hold am in place.
Re: This Is My Selling Point, Young Lady Displays Her Huge Nippl£s (PHOTO) by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 2:08am On May 03, 2020
if there is no demand, there won't be supply
you should blame your brothers for having the desire to pay for pussy cheesy
if all men today decide that they would never pay for sex, prostitution will end instantaneously
delugajackson:

2 Likes

Re: This Is My Selling Point, Young Lady Displays Her Huge Nippl£s (PHOTO) by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 2:11am On May 03, 2020
lol male children that have the potential to end up as rapists, yahoo boys, cultists, ritualist? I'd rather have prostitutes than have any of the aforementioned
but then again, it's all dependent on how you raise your children
emmyboy162:
Again

Re: This Is My Selling Point, Young Lady Displays Her Huge Nippl£s (PHOTO) by Happyfela(m): 2:53am On May 03, 2020
Love that video where you Twerked to Kcee psycho song, Ojare
Re: This Is My Selling Point, Young Lady Displays Her Huge Nippl£s (PHOTO) by emmyboy162(m): 3:03am On May 03, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
lol male children that have the potential to end up as rapists, yahoo boys, cultists, ritualist? I'd rather have prostitutes than have any of the aforementioned

Nah, I'll take my chances with a male child. They're easier to train.

1 Like

Re: This Is My Selling Point, Young Lady Displays Her Huge Nippl£s (PHOTO) by Nobody: 3:10am On May 03, 2020
tendawarrior1:

but she aint my spec

Re: This Is My Selling Point, Young Lady Displays Her Huge Nippl£s (PHOTO) by francisduru: 3:14am On May 03, 2020
They never fucksence into her
Re: This Is My Selling Point, Young Lady Displays Her Huge Nippl£s (PHOTO) by DeejayTeeno(m): 3:51am On May 03, 2020
CEONAIJATUBE:
Instagram Influencer djdimplenipple is a model she became famous with her Instagram live video twerking.

She's known for her huge backside which she displays online everytime.
This is a new picture where she displayed her Nipples and wrote "BEAT 2 CAPTION WINS 10K EACH"
Source:-https://247newsupdatess..com/2020/05/this-is-my-selling-point-young-lady.html

yOooooooooo!! CEO Sign me up on your siTe I'm a IndecentStar toO nw
Re: This Is My Selling Point, Young Lady Displays Her Huge Nippl£s (PHOTO) by Gadafii: 4:14am On May 03, 2020
Whats is she selling, decayed fish
Re: This Is My Selling Point, Young Lady Displays Her Huge Nippl£s (PHOTO) by DopeDrugDealer(m): 4:52am On May 03, 2020
Who are they influencing? they call themselves Instagram influencer but they're just meat for old rich guys, snapping from one hotel to another turning their dad's agemate to photographer.

1 Like

Re: This Is My Selling Point, Young Lady Displays Her Huge Nippl£s (PHOTO) by Nobody: 5:27am On May 03, 2020
Goke101:

You have been nominated for global finishing awards.

grin
Re: This Is My Selling Point, Young Lady Displays Her Huge Nippl£s (PHOTO) by Smony: 7:18am On May 03, 2020
market na market, mak she sale weytin she get biko
Re: This Is My Selling Point, Young Lady Displays Her Huge Nippl£s (PHOTO) by purplecoco(f): 7:29am On May 03, 2020
She hella thick

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is My Selling Point, Young Lady Displays Her Huge Nippl£s (PHOTO) by terrezo2002(m): 10:44am On May 03, 2020
Agent of darkness. Her profit is not money but souls of men and this is her selling point. May God deliver the world from evil.
Men who has heard to hear let them hear.
Re: This Is My Selling Point, Young Lady Displays Her Huge Nippl£s (PHOTO) by Dobson43: 10:47am On May 03, 2020
Iwanttotearhertoto
Re: This Is My Selling Point, Young Lady Displays Her Huge Nippl£s (PHOTO) by Nobody: 11:57am On May 03, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
if there is no demand, there won't be supply
you should blame your brothers for having the desire to pay for pussy cheesy
if all men today decide that they would never pay for sex, prostitution will end instantaneously
so why do drug Cartel leaders get 30 to life while addicts are place on probation?
Why don't the judge say " if there's no demand there won't be supply"?
That's a very dumb line.
By the way are women not the ones moaning about sexual objectification?
Re: This Is My Selling Point, Young Lady Displays Her Huge Nippl£s (PHOTO) by emeryl(f): 12:19pm On May 03, 2020
I wonder when ladies will stop advertising themselves as objects of sexual fantasies �

1 Like

Re: This Is My Selling Point, Young Lady Displays Her Huge Nippl£s (PHOTO) by Nobody: 1:02pm On May 03, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
BE CAREFUL WHAT U ASK THE GOD FOR, BECAUSE U MIGHT GET IT. (Greece proverb).
Re: This Is My Selling Point, Young Lady Displays Her Huge Nippl£s (PHOTO) by yuswrld20(m): 1:44pm On May 03, 2020
and sum pple will go soapy mode cuz of dis
Re: This Is My Selling Point, Young Lady Displays Her Huge Nippl£s (PHOTO) by scoundrel(f): 1:57pm On May 03, 2020
What do these South Africans consume? They are mostly heavily built.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Girls And This Skirt Sha / Miss Romanceland 2015- Day 2 / Pictures Of Sexual Immoralities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.