Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,053 members, 7,810,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:45 PM

Lady Transports Man With Her Huge Backside (Photos, Video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Transports Man With Her Huge Backside (Photos, Video) (70263 Views)

Plus-Sized Lady With Huge Backside Causes A Stir At An Event (Photos) / Ladies Share Their Amazing Backside Photos As Yansh Trends (top Photos) / Big-Sized Lady With Huge Backside Causes Stir Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Transports Man With Her Huge Backside (Photos, Video) by Omicronvaccine: 8:54am On May 30, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4eXzyNuWsg

Lady Transports Man With Her Huge Backside (Photos, Video)

A video shared online captured the moment a lady transported a man with her huge backside, IGBERETV reports.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CeJvFVzr7AV/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

3 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Lady Transports Man With Her Huge Backside (Photos, Video) by Joezinho: 8:55am On May 30, 2022
"..Lady Transports Man With Her Huge Backside..." cheesy All these bloggers sef. Shey the yansh na Uber?

But, Omooooo see Ukwu of life....

Ukwu to the world.. Chaiiii.. This is exactly how Cristiano Ronaldo carried Manchester united all season.

127 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lady Transports Man With Her Huge Backside (Photos, Video) by Teejayadex: 8:55am On May 30, 2022
Is plenty, opor fun warisi

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Transports Man With Her Huge Backside (Photos, Video) by Jmichael1(m): 8:57am On May 30, 2022
I lyk dem plenty...

3 Likes

Re: Lady Transports Man With Her Huge Backside (Photos, Video) by DryMouth: 9:00am On May 30, 2022
Wahala too much o
Re: Lady Transports Man With Her Huge Backside (Photos, Video) by Juliusmomoh2: 9:05am On May 30, 2022
chai I don follow bad generation enter bus cry

15 Likes

Re: Lady Transports Man With Her Huge Backside (Photos, Video) by Islandlady(f): 9:19am On May 30, 2022
That ass is too much naaa, she should give me small abeg cry

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Transports Man With Her Huge Backside (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:19am On May 30, 2022
how dick go take enter this one

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Transports Man With Her Huge Backside (Photos, Video) by robinso01(m): 11:29am On May 30, 2022
Carry you dey go ur wife house.

15 Likes

Re: Lady Transports Man With Her Huge Backside (Photos, Video) by Finnestgreat: 12:10pm On May 30, 2022
Hmmm this is too much.
Re: Lady Transports Man With Her Huge Backside (Photos, Video) by GODPUNISHALABI: 12:10pm On May 30, 2022
Ferrytech:
how dick go take enter this one
funny enough I don Bleep yansh wey dey like this doggy .....u gats go from under and she gats spread properly ,If you wan doggy

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Transports Man With Her Huge Backside (Photos, Video) by Loner97(m): 12:37pm On May 30, 2022
Omoh �‍♂️�‍♂️

1 Like

Re: Lady Transports Man With Her Huge Backside (Photos, Video) by Ghester: 1:34pm On May 30, 2022
Latest form of transportation. Relax and enjoy the ride

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Transports Man With Her Huge Backside (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 1:40pm On May 30, 2022
It's obvious the MAN is sitting on the Lady's brain, hence the failure to process information!

4 Likes

Re: Lady Transports Man With Her Huge Backside (Photos, Video) by Mercury12(m): 1:43pm On May 30, 2022
Where is the lady from.
South Africa, Ghana or Tanzania?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Transports Man With Her Huge Backside (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 1:49pm On May 30, 2022
Too much of everything is not good
Re: Lady Transports Man With Her Huge Backside (Photos, Video) by princeemmma(m): 2:41pm On May 30, 2022
This one is what we call Ibandiri burumi burumi

God bless some people with backside sha

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Transports Man With Her Huge Backside (Photos, Video) by Guderian(m): 3:50pm On May 30, 2022
Islandlady:
That ass is too much naaa, she should give me small abeg cry

U can grow yours
Re: Lady Transports Man With Her Huge Backside (Photos, Video) by NeoWanZaeed(m): 3:53pm On May 30, 2022
And this nonsense hits the front page

6 Likes

Re: Lady Transports Man With Her Huge Backside (Photos, Video) by ssoofftt(m): 3:54pm On May 30, 2022
Follow my signature to make legit money online
Re: Lady Transports Man With Her Huge Backside (Photos, Video) by Saviourk: 4:03pm On May 30, 2022
Mehn!God is Wonderful!
Re: Lady Transports Man With Her Huge Backside (Photos, Video) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 7:39pm On May 30, 2022
GODPUNISHALABI:
funny enough I don Bleep yansh wey dey like this doggy .....u gats go from under and she gats spread properly ,If you wan doggy

Make the Yansh come soft like fresh agege bread. grin grin

But this kind Yansh go make guy cum quick with doggy.

22 Likes

Re: Lady Transports Man With Her Huge Backside (Photos, Video) by SavageResponse(m): 7:44pm On May 30, 2022
Nothing wey person no go see
Re: Lady Transports Man With Her Huge Backside (Photos, Video) by Bolaji26(m): 7:54pm On May 30, 2022
Na customized closet dis one go need o
Re: Lady Transports Man With Her Huge Backside (Photos, Video) by JosephXavier: 7:56pm On May 30, 2022
I still don't understand why some guys are crazy about big ass

It's annoying seeing it some times

It doesn't add any value neither does it enhance sexual satisfaction

I prefer slim ladies with flat tummy, who I can easily turn, twist and bend at will and also put in different positions

I want to tell you guys that big ass is total rubbish especially when she doesn't have flat tummy
Disgusting

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Transports Man With Her Huge Backside (Photos, Video) by dopedan(m): 7:56pm On May 30, 2022
Overload of shit
Na shit full inside nothing else
Many men have been disgraced because of shit
Some have lost their lives
Good luck chasing shit

2 Likes

Re: Lady Transports Man With Her Huge Backside (Photos, Video) by boldking(m): 7:56pm On May 30, 2022
Hmm
Re: Lady Transports Man With Her Huge Backside (Photos, Video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:56pm On May 30, 2022
Looking yansh tinzzz wink

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Transports Man With Her Huge Backside (Photos, Video) by Reality3080: 7:57pm On May 30, 2022
Only good for show off,just two days with it n u won’t want to see her again

6 Likes

Re: Lady Transports Man With Her Huge Backside (Photos, Video) by ILoveDemMANNA: 7:57pm On May 30, 2022
Nawa

2 Likes

Re: Lady Transports Man With Her Huge Backside (Photos, Video) by Kobicove(m): 7:57pm On May 30, 2022
Na which kind nyash be dis sef? grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Often Should Girls Change Their Panties? / I Am Impotent & Frustrated / 2 Friends Fight, Injure Themselves As 1 Sleeps With The Other's Boyfriend (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.