Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,924 members, 7,810,541 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:50 AM

Need Your Help Guys , I Might Have Been Jinxed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Need Your Help Guys , I Might Have Been Jinxed (670 Views)

I Make 2million Naira Monthly But My Life Is bleeped Up. Am I Jinxed? / At 38years No Man To Call My Own! Am I Jinxed? I Need Your Prayer Support. / The Guys I Want Vs The Guy That Wants Me - Lady Says (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Your Help Guys , I Might Have Been Jinxed by zanani: 9:24pm On May 02, 2020
So i met this lady some years ago , 2017 to be precise , i mean that was the first time i layed my eyes on her , she was cool though , she knew how to keep a conversation going she was working at some sort of bar at that time, but she stopped working and we lost contact. fast forward to 2019 i met her again in a resort and we got talking again , this time thing was different we kinda got into a sexual relationship, just fvck buddies kinda relationship no string attached as i was dating someone else then i mean know she was into dirty kinda stuffs but idgaf anyways, she doesnt ask for money and i don't ask either grin would have loved some cash though, fast forward again to early 2020 we had a misunderstanding (she wanted something serious but i did not. ) and she made a statement that she[b] will surely revenge[/b]. we stopped talking again. fast forward to last week she started bombarding my phone with calls , begging to see me and all so i gave in to her request , she came to my place after a while she started making moves that points to the obvious wink , i told her i can't because there isnt any condom but somehow sha i gave in , we did like 3 rounds or so . then she reminded me of her promise(to get back at me) and started laughing , i immediatly took her to a lab , called my doctor and requested for all posible std test . the both of us did tests that was worth up to 40k still yet everything was fine. we did preganancy test aswell to be sure she was not trying to pin a preganacy on me . but for the past three days i discovered that i've not been able to take her off my mind , like i now see her in my dreams and stuffs like that seems am madly in love with this crazy bitch and it makes not absolute sense. what do you guys think , how can i properly assess this situation. No be juju be that (in asari dokubo's voice grin grin)
Re: Need Your Help Guys , I Might Have Been Jinxed by DanseMacabre(m): 9:26pm On May 02, 2020
grin

Calm down bro. This is just May na...Your newborn baby is on the way.
Re: Need Your Help Guys , I Might Have Been Jinxed by xcabczyxabczzzz: 9:27pm On May 02, 2020
That's not the meaning of jinxed.
Re: Need Your Help Guys , I Might Have Been Jinxed by Chuknovski(m): 9:32pm On May 02, 2020
you not jinxed you just infatuated, you have been ogbanjified, very soon you will be fruking her in your dream while you cum in real life, mind you she's not a bitch she be your commander, you go soon learn say to do without condom dey risky, and to near God dey good for your career and natural life,

so you get #40k for lab inside this quarantine? when men dey find how to chop life, abi?
Re: Need Your Help Guys , I Might Have Been Jinxed by obi4eze(m): 9:36pm On May 02, 2020
I wonder how you guys just sleep with anything in skirt. Isn't it better to get married to someone you love than all this sleeping up and down? I still don't get it.

That girl has gotten what she want. She felt used and decided to get back. She just knew that you wouldn't resist fornicating with her.
Carry your cross bro.

1 Like

Re: Need Your Help Guys , I Might Have Been Jinxed by Mckenzie5527(m): 9:37pm On May 02, 2020
Omo naa one chance u enter be that ooo...u better visit nearby church (lolssss)
Re: Need Your Help Guys , I Might Have Been Jinxed by JhayJoe: 9:37pm On May 02, 2020
She has tabled your case before her village elders
Re: Need Your Help Guys , I Might Have Been Jinxed by Davash222(m): 9:51pm On May 02, 2020
You are not only Jinxed, you're Shirted.

Whenever a Nigerian girl utter these words "I will surely revenge, run for your life or better still, try and make peace with her.
Girls are very mean, wicked and diabolic, that's why it's advised to always use long spoon when dining with them.

There's only one way to avert that spell. The spell was given to her by a female priestess. You need to knack a dwarf or albino girl to neutralize the spell automatically.

1 Like

Re: Need Your Help Guys , I Might Have Been Jinxed by Nobody: 9:57pm On May 02, 2020
You deserve the revenge she dished you....free sex go send some people to early grave Las las
Re: Need Your Help Guys , I Might Have Been Jinxed by Ningen(m): 9:59pm On May 02, 2020
She promised revenge.

Yet you had the audacity to have sex with her again and even dive in raw without protection?

Its seems your brain is hidden in your scrotal sac and you think with your phallus, no offense.

You've not be jinxed.
Your neurons are simply dead.
Re: Need Your Help Guys , I Might Have Been Jinxed by Quietly(m): 9:59pm On May 02, 2020
[quote author=Davash222 post=89118063][/quote]
my role model....davash222....stay bless
Re: Need Your Help Guys , I Might Have Been Jinxed by zanani: 1:50am On May 03, 2020
Ningen:
She promised revenge.

Yet you had the audacity to have sex with her again and even dive in raw without protection?

Its seems your brain is hidden in your scrotal sac and you think with your phallus, no offense.

You've not be jinxed.
Your neurons are simply dead.
Lol this one is funny

(1) (Reply)

Your Son Brings Home A Body Building Lady As His Fiancée, What Would You Say? / My gf Said I Give Her Low Self Esteem / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.