Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,880 members, 7,817,592 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece (75358 Views)

My Girlfriend Wants Us To Wear Same Attire To Her Niece traditional marriage / Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him / Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by DateMynd44(m): 1:05pm On May 05, 2020
ibkayee:

I've noticed you kiss

Now what?

Now what? GROW UP KID
Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by tammie24: 1:05pm On May 05, 2020
Your wife is a wicked woman who will use anything as excuse for her wicked behavior

How did you even end up with her

Don't tell me you didn't see the signs
Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by Samfloxin(m): 1:05pm On May 05, 2020
NextD18:
You might have done something good for the said niece, but you psychologically grew suspicious looks for yourself before your wife.

Imagine your friend buying G-string for your wife or your colleague buying bra for your 15 years old daughter. How will you feel? It is very wrong to do the right things the wrong way.

And if I may ask, how did you know her boobs and ass sizes before buying her underwears?
Stop that comparison,that girl is a part of the family
Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by Nobody: 1:06pm On May 05, 2020
NextD18:
You might have done something good for the said niece, but you psychologically grew suspicious looks for yourself before your wife.

Imagine your friend buying G-string for your wife or your colleague buying bra for your 15 years old daughter. How will you feel? It is very wrong to do the right things the wrong way.

And if I may ask, how did you know her boobs and ass sizes before buying her underwears?

You are wrong to have blamed this guy and I wonder if you read the post all through. Here is a woman who would not care if the girl looks shabbily or not. If she did not care about the cloth the poor girl put on how would she care about her underwear.

If I was in the shoes of this guy I would have done the same thing and when she wants to turn it around against me, I would be ready too to tell the whole world how Wicked and Mean she had been towards the poor girl.

With her kind of character, if given the money to buy the girl the underwear, she might go to the bend down boutique conner and buy used pants and bra for her which could give the girl STDs.

About knowing the size of her boobs, it seems you are insinuating that this man has had canal knowledge of the girl which is not Fair. As an adult must you see the nude of a girl living with you before you will guess her breast size right.

And you were asking how did he know her pant size too. Please show me your wife and I will give her, her breast size of bra and her Ass size of pants. That's no big deal.

All these questions of yours are uncalled for in a situation where you have a wicked woman as wife.

Some years back when my wife was doing same to our house help and I corrected her. The next thing I heard was "I don't kuku know what is between you and her. Why must you be defending her" my response was "Insinuate whatever you like. You are wicked towards the poor girl. That's all" and I walked away. To make peace reign I later paid the poor girl off and we stayed like that for a period of time. Her doing all the job and I cared less.

Some women are wonderfully wicked and it takes drastic decisions from their men to change them.
Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by donhils: 1:07pm On May 05, 2020
NextD18:

For you and all those asking how he knew the sizes to buy...like really Seriously? Did you miss the part where he said he took the kids OUT for cloth shopping? So the sellers cannot give them their sizes?
Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by kingcalors(m): 1:07pm On May 05, 2020
Bros, I wonder how you married such a heartless woman as your wife. She doesn't deserve someone like you. My guy, she knows you aren't sleeping with her, she wants to instill fear in you so you won't even think of such. Please dont even try it cos its not in your character. It is God that will reward you. As for your wife...dont mind her. Dont even bother what she does outside cos she seems to be a SUSPECT.
Caringfather:
Good evening all

Pls is it wrong for me to buy my wife niece under wears?

I have 3 children 2 girls ages 11, 7 and boy 4 , my wife niece is also living with us. She is 15. I buy my children clothes including their under-wears without my wife complaining I was the one that bought my first daughter her first bras too.

When my wife niece came staying with us it was 2018, I noticed most her clothes were native and worn out. I have given her the money to buy new clothes for the child but she never did. For 2 years now this girl has grown so much and still wearing the same clothes and I really feel ashamed every Sunday when we are going to church. Our kids are looking very cute and this girl is looking unkempt all the time. I have talked to my wife but she doesn’t seem to care about her.

I took all kids out for clothes shopping just before this pandemic and I bought clothes including under wears for all kids but my wife wasn’t happy because I bought bras and under wears for her niece. She said the clothes are fine but I have no right to buy under wears for her. She accused me of sleeping with her niece which is not true. I only did it because this girl was in need of clothes just imagine for 2 years no clothes while she keeps changing our kids wardrobes like every 4-6 months.

I have no intention of sleeping with her niece neither am I sleeping with her. I take her as our first born and am like her father. If I want to cheat on my wife, there are plenty women around me, no way I will stoop so low to sleep with her niece.

I have daughters, sisters and nieces, what I don’t want to happen to my kids then I wouldn’t do it to another person's child. My act was innocent but my wife is angry.

Please be honest with me, was my decision wrong?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by robosky02(m): 1:10pm On May 05, 2020
Issorite

Your wife wants to remain the boss

Allow her

Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by wilcox(m): 1:11pm On May 05, 2020
NextD18:

And you think you just made sense by asking the questions you just asked.
Please read again, you will see where he said “I took my children and my wife niece for cloth shopping” please let’s learn to be fair in our judgement and stop making someone’s good will look like an evil act.
Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by Gosamezu: 1:12pm On May 05, 2020
The little girl made her choice and you paid. As for me see nothing wrong about that. If may ask, what was the woman observing until her husband continue taking the children for choping. (She must be a lazy woman). Anyway, my fellow bothers, it is better to dwell in a corner of a housetop, than to stay with a brawling woman in a wide house. Proverb 21:9.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by wilcox(m): 1:12pm On May 05, 2020
NextD18:

And you think you just made sense by asking the questions you just asked.
Please read again, you will see where he said “I took my children and my wife niece for cloth shopping” please let’s learn to be fair in our judgement and stop making someone’s good will look like an evil act.
Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by osculatedon(m): 1:14pm On May 05, 2020
NextD18:

He just mentioned that he took them out including his own children, that means they selected it their self.
Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by emeijeh(m): 1:14pm On May 05, 2020
NaijadrivaCars:

cheesy Emeijeh self

The comment annoy me, walahi grin
Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by BrainRider: 1:16pm On May 05, 2020
NextD18:

Typical 9ja person
Go read between the lines.
Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by emeijeh(m): 1:18pm On May 05, 2020
bbstarr:

I started using mine at age 10. My uncle's wife got it for me. Some female children have rapid growth.
Really?
Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by wakaawaka(m): 1:18pm On May 05, 2020
U no get shame.. Niece straffer!

Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by Udobobo: 1:18pm On May 05, 2020
Caringfather:

She was with me and my children were there too. She chooses her under wears for herself and I paid for it.

Our generation doesn't take time to read and understand again. Before painting him black, kindly go through the text for the second time please!

" I took ALL the kids out for shopping" before the pandemic, meaning the niece must have done the selection out there.
Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by foreshore(m): 1:18pm On May 05, 2020
Caringfather:
Good evening all

I have 3 children 2 girls ages 11, 7 and boy 4 , my wife niece is also living with us. She is 15. I buy my children clothes including their under-wears without my wife complaining I was the one that bought my first daughter her first bras too.

When my wife niece came staying with us it was 2018, I noticed most her clothes were native and worn out. I have given her the money to buy new clothes for the child but she never did. For 2 years now this girl has grown so much and still wearing the same clothes and I really feel ashamed every Sunday when we are going to church. Our kids are looking very cute and this girl is looking unkempt all the time. I have talked to my wife but she doesn’t seem to care about her.

I took all kids out for clothes shopping just before this pandemic and I bought clothes including under wears for all kids but my wife wasn’t happy because I bought bras and under wears for her niece. She said the clothes are fine but I have no right to buy under wears for her. She accused me of sleeping with her niece which is not true. I only did it because this girl was in need of clothes just imagine for 2 years no clothes while she keeps changing our kids wardrobes like every 4-6 months.

I have no intention of sleeping with her niece neither am I sleeping with her. I take her as our first born and am like her father. If I want to cheat on my wife, there are plenty women around me, no way I will stoop so low to sleep with her niece.

I have daughters, sisters and nieces, what I don’t want to happen to my kids then I wouldn’t do it to another person's child. My act was innocent but my wife is angry.

It's a very simple situation. First and foremost your wife needs some counseling as regards handling of other people's children. Be that as it may be, as a woman their is the tendency for her to feel a little bit unsecured as a lady. Since you have giving her money before and she didn't buy the items for the girl as instructed, next time you can look for a relative who is a lady and let her buy the items on your behalf presenting it like it was her.That saves you issues in your home.
Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by emeijeh(m): 1:19pm On May 05, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
and why can't 11yrs wear bra ..
I started my own puberty at age 9.. so what I new in 11 yrs wearing bra undecided undecided undecided.
And besides the bra won't be that puffy..
9?!
You must be from BRAzil cheesy
Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by Olude193: 1:19pm On May 05, 2020
Ningen:
You did nothing wrong.

Actually, you should be pissed off by your wife's insinuation. She's painting you as a paedophile,
a molester and an adulterer. That's so wrong.

If that's the image she has of you, it's so arggg!
You have to fix that!

You can't be this lighthearted. No.
Bro your reputation is on the line here, WTF.

Gbammmmm.... You are a real man, are you single by the way

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by Reference(m): 1:19pm On May 05, 2020
Caringfather:
Good evening all

Look, just focus on the delivery of vision. Leave these mundane issues to your wife. As a female she is sexually neutral when it comes to children. Your responsibilities aare much more serious towards humanity. It is a great waste to be bogged down by these types of issues.
Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by kingjoe(m): 1:19pm On May 05, 2020
Havertz:
Chaiii u mumu oooh

u 4 give her the money to buy it her self
you can't comprehend .u are the mumu.they all went to buy clothes together. they selected and he paid including his kids
Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by Wisdom1988: 1:20pm On May 05, 2020
Good day Nairalanders!
I don't know if any of you have noticed this on this platform,because I have,and it's really disheartening.

Where someone would write in to ask for advice, and some people with bad sight and the Inability to read and understand,would responsd without thorough check.

It's heartbreaking,I wish I can state an instance with the above post.

Please the solution is : it's not a must that you comment,if you can't be reasonable and commendable without findings fault or taking sides,don't comment.

This is the issue:

And someone is asking how did you know the size of the girls bra?

Answer : You are a witchcraft because you are already taking sides with the wife for accusing without reading properly.

Advice this man with a calm undertone, seeking for your advise,before you pull a marriage down with your devilish tounge..
Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by DAVE5(m): 1:20pm On May 05, 2020
Ishilove:
Next time just give the money to the niece to buy her underwear herself since your wife doesn't care the girl is shabby. Some women sef

He gives the money to the wife's niece, she would still accuse him of paying the niece for sex or trying to entice the niece

Like you said, "some women sef"
Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by grandstar(m): 1:23pm On May 05, 2020
Omotakins:
Your wife's niece came into your family through her aunt. If your efforts to make the girl look presentable like your children are being twisted by your wife and you can't afford to keep seeing her somewhat tattered, tell ur wife to send her back to her parents. It is as simple as that. That's what I would do if it were me.

That is a sentence to penury for life. This is probably the only hope she's got. Even if her aunt broke her head, she'll still stay.
Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by stevups(m): 1:23pm On May 05, 2020
You did well. You acted right. I stayed with my uncle, the wife bought clothes for everybody. Very unique woman. Your problem did not start today, she has been suspecting you concerning womenhood.
Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by Ebeano49(m): 1:23pm On May 05, 2020
Unku pant buyer! So you are telling us that your wife is accusing you based on zero suspicion? Ok, continu...
Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by IvarDboneless: 1:26pm On May 05, 2020
Bros you did nothing wrong...sorry to say, your wife is a very wicked and selfish person.what you did was taking a decision like a man you are in the house and from now on. always buy her cloths yourself and if she accuse you again about it, shout for am I mean shout for am, do you know what that means, a 15yr old and you will see her having no other option than to succumb to your decisions in the house good luck.
Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by zedegit: 1:26pm On May 05, 2020
ogorchimeizie:
You did wrong my brother... Apologise to your wife and give her the money to buy it. If she does not buy it, then your wife is a witch....but if she buys and you see yourself complaining, Oga join TB Joshua on the mountain.. There is a perverting demon around you...

Thank you

I know you are one of those that rush to book space without allowing their brains to reboot.

Imagine the nonsense you wrote despite telling you that he gave his wife money to do it and she squandered it.
Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by Discombulator: 1:27pm On May 05, 2020
Looks like you're the wife and she is the husband.
Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by zedegit: 1:27pm On May 05, 2020
chatinent:
It's preferrable to give her the money: it's a little suspicious bro. How did you know the sizes ?

Another myopia that booked space to comment without reasoning.
Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by lielbree: 1:28pm On May 05, 2020
Let's hear from your wife first. Hmmm men and lies!

Oga you sure u ain't phucking her niece? You sure u ain't smacking her asś or something ? undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (20) (Reply)

Xiaoyu: 14-Year-Old Chinese Boy Set To Be Tallest Teen In The World At 7.25 Feet / Man Catches Neighbour Having Sex With His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed In Lagos / Hidden Life Rules That I Learned Too Late In Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.