Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,467 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Do You Think My Boyfriend Genuinely Love Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Think My Boyfriend Genuinely Love Me (1652 Views)

7 Things Women Do When They Genuinely Love You / Can A Man As A “stepfather” Genuinely Love Another Mans Child As His Own? / I Think My Elder Brother's Fiancee Is Trying To Seduce Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Think My Boyfriend Genuinely Love Me by Bbankole(m): 12:01am On May 03, 2020
Good day

I'm in a relationship with my boyfriend for more that a year now, my bf is very annoying and gives reasons why he is annoying sometimes he say to me thing he Is not suppose to say and when i get angry he will also get angry, and and start justifying him self raising his voice, when people upset me and I confind in him he will judge me saying that me too I''m this and that he will never ever encourage or pet me how much more support me not even for once in his life, the one that got me so worried was when he said he will make jest of me when ever I cry again...... I'm a very emotional person sometimes when i watch film and get emotional i cry when people hurt me I go to a corner and cry just to relieve my self off the pain only for him to say if I cry over anything he does to me he will make jest of me so I will stop crying I felt so bad that he is taking me for granted I feel he doesn't genuinely love me..... he should rather try not to do things that will hurt me instead of staying he will make jest of me, as if I enjoy crying..... the guy is 28 and I am 26 I kinda feel he is not mature to be saying things like that or maybe he doesn't love me. he doesn't feel remorseful, rather he act as if my tears are irritates him that I'm just crying for nothing, are we compertable or he doesn't really know how to handle me.

Please I really need your help his attitude is discouraging me I dont want to marry someone who doesn't care about my feelings it mean he wont feel remorseful when he really hurts me so bad what do u all think

���� I need a good advice thank you all.
Re: Do You Think My Boyfriend Genuinely Love Me by phelonrays: 12:06am On May 03, 2020
shocked

I dont want to marry someone
who doesn't care about my feelings it mean he
wont feel remorseful when he really hurts me so
bad what do u all think

Doesn't 'care about your feelings', then whats the tangible evidence to corroborate a Happy and Healthy marriage Live between both of you if you [mistakenly] ended up in his arms as a wife

Please save yourself from a traumatic rascal cum boyfriend........

He's not your likening
Else you'll end up hating yourself couple with inferiority complex he is subjecting you to .....

Let the ungrateful rascal go•••••
Call it quite and reorganize yourself••••••
You are the Saviour you need now•••••
Re: Do You Think My Boyfriend Genuinely Love Me by spyg1(m): 12:10am On May 03, 2020
[b]are we compertable or he doesn't really know how to handle me[/b this question says it all. You're not matured, a matured person can never ask this kind of question. Are we suppose to tell you who handle you best? or you yourself?
Re: Do You Think My Boyfriend Genuinely Love Me by ekitimanalways(m): 12:11am On May 03, 2020
Bbankole:
Good day

I'm in a relationship with my boyfriend for more that a year now, my bf is very annoying and gives reasons why he is annoying sometimes he say to me thing he Is not suppose to say and when i get angry he will also get angry, and and start justifying him self raising his voice, when people upset me and I confind in him he will judge me saying that me too I''m this and that he will never ever encourage or pet me how much more support me not even for once in his life, the one that got me so worried was when he said he will make jest of me when ever I cry again...... I'm a very emotional person sometimes when i watch film and get emotional i cry when people hurt me I go to a corner and cry just to relieve my self off the pain only for him to say if I cry over anything he does to me he will make jest of me so I will stop crying I felt so bad that he is taking me for granted I feel he doesn't genuinely love me..... he should rather try not to do things that will hurt me instead of staying he will make jest of me, as if I enjoy crying..... the guy is 28 and I am 26 I kinda feel he is not mature to be saying things like that or maybe he doesn't love me. he doesn't feel remorseful, rather he act as if my tears are irritates him that I'm just crying for nothing, are we compertable or he doesn't really know how to handle me.

Please I really need your help his attitude is discouraging me I dont want to marry someone who doesn't care about my feelings it mean he wont feel remorseful when he really hurts me so bad what do u all think

I would advise you to walk away from him before it's too late. Just my one Kobo...!

1 Like

Re: Do You Think My Boyfriend Genuinely Love Me by obi4eze(m): 12:15am On May 03, 2020
He has no empathy for you
Re: Do You Think My Boyfriend Genuinely Love Me by whitebeard(m): 12:16am On May 03, 2020
Bbankole:

and gives reasons why he is annoying sometimes he say to me thing he Is not suppose to say and when i get angry he will also get angry, and and start justifying him self raising his voice, when people upset me and I confind in him he will judge me saying that me too I''m this and that he will never ever encourage or pet me how much more support me not even for once in his life, the one that got me so worried was when he said he will make jest of me when ever I cry again......

huuuge red flag..... really really huge..! He prolly doesn't respect u...nope...the nigga don't respect u...move on..! He has broken up with u since...u both just don't know it yet
Re: Do You Think My Boyfriend Genuinely Love Me by Bbankole(m): 12:27am On May 03, 2020
whitebeard:
huuuge red flag..... really really huge..! He prolly doesn't respect u...nope...the nigga don't respect u...move on..! He has broken up with u since...u both just don't know it yet

But we are planning on getting married once the corona virus reduces.... I feel so bad right now
Re: Do You Think My Boyfriend Genuinely Love Me by Tidamsel: 12:34am On May 03, 2020
He's being to hard on you. A man should understand his woman and know how to deal with her in a polite and diplomatic manner when she is wrong. Being too harsh on her will not resolve things. If he is fed up with you he should let you know so you can know your fate and move on rather than being to hard on you for every slightest thing.

To me with what you've said I don't think he genuinely loves you, it could also be his fed up with the relationship but doesn't know how to say it, that's why he is using indirect medium to pass the message across to you.

The point is if you know you ain't happy in a relationship talk to your partner about it, you guys should try and work things out, if it's not working then majestically take your leave, rather than sulking in a sad union.

Remember "A broken relationship/courtship is better than a broken marriage"

1 Like

Re: Do You Think My Boyfriend Genuinely Love Me by Bbankole(m): 12:50am On May 03, 2020
Tidamsel:
He's being to hard on you. A man should understand his woman and know how to deal with her in a polite and diplomatic manner when she is wrong. Being too harsh on her will not resolve things. If he is fed up with you he should let you know so you can know your fate and move on rather than being to hard on you for every slightest thing.

To me with what you've said I don't think he genuinely loves you, it could also be his fed up with the relationship but doesn't know how to say it, that's why he is using indirect medium to pass the message across to you.

The point is if you know you ain't happy in a relationship talk to your partner about it, you guys should try and work things out, if it's not working then majestically take your leave, rather than sulking in a sad union.

Remember "A broken relationship/courtship is better than a broken marriage"

Thank you very much I was so scared to post it on here but it was really helpful

1 Like

Re: Do You Think My Boyfriend Genuinely Love Me by Alopecia(f): 12:51am On May 03, 2020
Your boyfriend doesn't care about your emotions and that's a red flag. Quit the relationship and thank me later
Re: Do You Think My Boyfriend Genuinely Love Me by Ephort: 12:59am On May 03, 2020
You lack maturity, he lacks empathy. Grow up, love yourself, and stop waiting for someone's opinion to feel complete. You require a level of self completeness and independence to attract respect of your partner. I don't appreciate when peoples sound like they are begging for love, approval or pity - and please, limit your festival of tears, it's not so good a trend. Remember, no matter how you love someone, never you show signs or believe that you can't do without the relationship. Change that blue (m) suffix to red (f).

1 Like

Re: Do You Think My Boyfriend Genuinely Love Me by Randal: 1:41am On May 03, 2020
I will advise you in the morning
Re: Do You Think My Boyfriend Genuinely Love Me by Nobody: 3:19am On May 03, 2020
Bbankole:
Good day

Is he a short man? Short people are troublesome, fam.
grin grin grin
Re: Do You Think My Boyfriend Genuinely Love Me by Nobody: 3:24am On May 03, 2020
The both of you need to grow up.
Re: Do You Think My Boyfriend Genuinely Love Me by Tidamsel: 10:39am On May 03, 2020
Bbankole:

Thank you very much I was so scared to post it on here but it was really helpful
You welcome dear.
Re: Do You Think My Boyfriend Genuinely Love Me by Stevyne: 11:18am On May 03, 2020
Love don't care.
Its hard advising ppl in love.
Re: Do You Think My Boyfriend Genuinely Love Me by iTearHerToto: 12:38pm On May 03, 2020
I don't really like advising folks here but I feel that nigga must have been ignorant of his girl's feelings or should I say he's just some typical kidult still growing up
Just sit him down and say your mind. Let him know you really expect him to be your leaning shoulders whenever you're down. Let him know you deserve to be treated like a queen cos that's what you are. If he doesn't listen as usual and try making jest of you again thinking you aren't serious then walk off. It simply means he'll never take you serious. One ought to know when to play and be serious with loved ones.
Re: Do You Think My Boyfriend Genuinely Love Me by BigJoe19: 12:40pm On May 03, 2020
Both of you are immature, you are made for each other.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Think My Boyfriend Genuinely Love Me by Ifewright(f): 7:19pm On May 03, 2020
Have you explained to him?
Does he know how you feel?
Re: Do You Think My Boyfriend Genuinely Love Me by PeriodBlood: 7:29pm On May 03, 2020
No he should kill you and dump your body in the lagoon.
Re: Do You Think My Boyfriend Genuinely Love Me by Allsingles: 7:38pm On May 03, 2020
Your choice of a spouse will greatly impact your success and growth in life. This will cut across every area of a man’s life and maybe the sole difference between failure and success.

Below are some key points that will guide you before you choose any man or woman.

1) Don't marry someone that can not bring out the best in you: Some think the way to motivate is to tear down. it's not good for a man to be alone, that’s the bible line that led to the creation of a woman. Maximizing each other's potentials is the most critical justification for marriage. You will get enough discouragement out there; you can't afford a woman whose words and action reduce your ability to do something great. Some men may actually be driven by the need to prove their p 2) Don't Marry Someone That Can Not Respect You: Respect is reciprocal. A Man is respected as the head in marriage, outside of this, we all need to be respected. This is not intended to be a master or servant or dictatorial kind of relationship or marriage. However, respect is needed for any marriage or relationship to be enjoyed. Two people driving a car at the same time with one steering wheel is a sure sign for disaster even if they are both great drivers. The welcome rise in woman empowerment has led to debates around gender equality and feminism. While I am a strong advocate of gender equality, taking the concept too far in a marriage creates needless tension between couples. I will suggest you stay away from a lady who is extreme in her views of equality

3) Don't Marry Someone Who Doesn't Think You Are Big Enough For Marriage: We all have met someone we admire for their accomplishments. While it's important that you continually strive to be the best of you, it's significant you have the support of a woman who identifies your strength and continually validates you. This singular action will drive the most complacent of a man. Your wife will sure meet other men with admirable accomplishments, do not stay with a...https://allsinglesandmarried..com/2020/04/dont-marry-anyone-in-this-category-of.html?m=1
Re: Do You Think My Boyfriend Genuinely Love Me by purplecoco(f): 7:47pm On May 03, 2020
You both are better off not being together. If you have some much love for yourself, you wouldn’t need his validation. He likes empathy for you and you’re probably vulnerable from all his BS, so just let it go.
Re: Do You Think My Boyfriend Genuinely Love Me by whitebeard(m): 12:56am On May 04, 2020
Bbankole:

But we are planning on getting married once the corona virus reduces.... I feel so bad right now
a pain of a lifetime of one of 1 year tops..which do u prefer chose well

(1) (Reply)

Can You Marry A Girl That Didn't Contribute Anything In One year Relationship . / Igbo People Make Too Much Noise. What's In 46 Cows That They're Bragging About? / How Did U Become A Smoker?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.