Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,979 members, 7,817,888 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

What Is The Most Unattractive Thing A Woman Could Wear? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Most Unattractive Thing A Woman Could Wear? (9156 Views)

Do Ladies Find Slim Guys Unattractive? / Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? / Nigerian Women Are Among The Most Unattractive Set Of Women In The World. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Most Unattractive Thing A Woman Could Wear? by Notateflonguy(m): 6:37am On May 03, 2020
Nikepucci1:
1. Bull nose rings
2. Tattoos
3. yansh pad( why do dey think guys wouldn't notice grin)
4. Sandals aka chinenye of Galilee grin

Yansh pad....so annoying
Re: What Is The Most Unattractive Thing A Woman Could Wear? by WalkerMichael(m): 7:00am On May 03, 2020
Norphiee:
Am sorry, for saying this thou

But wanna ask a question.

Why do some guys love critizing some ladies?

Lol why did you apologise first? grin

There's nothing wrong with those sandals tho. I think op doesn't like them in particular

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Unattractive Thing A Woman Could Wear? by Kalashnikov102(m): 7:20am On May 03, 2020
Wrapper especially if your breast is flat like slippers ad your bum is like children's plastic ball

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Unattractive Thing A Woman Could Wear? by dukeprince50: 7:25am On May 03, 2020
Now na wetin women wear be ona problem? some of u will wear one boxers for 2days nobody criticize ona, let them wear whatever they feel is OK for them
Norphiee:

the thing tire me sef o.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Unattractive Thing A Woman Could Wear? by purplecoco(f): 7:27am On May 03, 2020
This thread is sad.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Most Unattractive Thing A Woman Could Wear? by emmy512: 8:24am On May 03, 2020
Nikepucci1:
1. Bull nose rings
2. Tattoos
Haven't encountered butt pads, Calabar girls don't do that. Tatoos , rings they do.
What i hate the most is those sandals up there that are so low to the ground, some their legs are slightly bigger than the sandals and they still wear it. You can't tell the difference between a good one and a fake one as they all look cheap and sometimes worn.
The worst are those flops they wear that should be an indoor thing but they wear it out.
Re: What Is The Most Unattractive Thing A Woman Could Wear? by Nikepucci1: 10:05am On May 03, 2020
Wearing this on every pictures

6 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Unattractive Thing A Woman Could Wear? by Nobody: 10:11am On May 03, 2020
dukeprince50:
Now na wetin women wear be ona problem? some of u will wear one boxers for 2days nobody criticize ona, let them wear whatever they feel is OK for them
the thing tire me sef o.

Some of them they wear one boxers for one week ooo...due to the face less forum, dey will be yarning rubbish...smh

6 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Unattractive Thing A Woman Could Wear? by Chuky7(m): 10:15am On May 03, 2020
Nikepucci1:
grin grin... unattractive and total turnoff

What's this kind of skirt called sef
Re: What Is The Most Unattractive Thing A Woman Could Wear? by Nikepucci1: 10:20am On May 03, 2020
dukeprince50:
the thing tire me sef o.

Hope this gets you a crumb of pucci

13 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Unattractive Thing A Woman Could Wear? by kalufelix(m): 10:22am On May 03, 2020
I don't understand how this thread is a problem for some persons... I mean, we have seen more critical women bashing threads... I see it's "unattractive" and not "attractive" this time... Keep 'em coming guys...
Re: What Is The Most Unattractive Thing A Woman Could Wear? by khengxlei(m): 10:27am On May 03, 2020
[color=#990000][/color] Mary amaka gown
Re: What Is The Most Unattractive Thing A Woman Could Wear? by dukeprince50: 10:28am On May 03, 2020
Nikepucci1:

Hope this gets you a crumb of pucci
so until u insult a lady, u can't get a puci? Some of u are absolutely ridiculous. be mature sometime,

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Unattractive Thing A Woman Could Wear? by Nikepucci1: 10:32am On May 03, 2020
Chuky7:

What's this kind of skirt called sef

I wish I knew the name cheesy,na jersey for naija girls........Any girl wey wear this and her yansh no shoot out ehn,na UNDERAGE she be grin
Re: What Is The Most Unattractive Thing A Woman Could Wear? by henrybomb(m): 10:35am On May 03, 2020
Nikepucci1:
1. Bull nose rings
2. Tattoos
There is nothing wrong with those sandals anyways
As for the nose rings I will prefer the small one
I love tattoos

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Unattractive Thing A Woman Could Wear? by monerozi5590: 10:36am On May 03, 2020
Sandals
Re: What Is The Most Unattractive Thing A Woman Could Wear? by Nikepucci1: 10:38am On May 03, 2020
dukeprince50:
so until u insult a lady, u can't get a puci? Some of u are absolutely ridiculous. be mature sometime,

Where is the insults here when we just literally talking about what girls wear that are unattractive,don't be ridiculous and an idiot...

If girls come out and say guys that wear flipflops,sagging trousers etc are unattractive or dirty,imagine thinking I will get angry and annoyed.......alaye jor jor jor

9 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Unattractive Thing A Woman Could Wear? by terrezo2002(m): 10:59am On May 03, 2020
clothes that exposes their parts. Very disgusting.
Extended eye lashes and long nails.
multiple ear rings ( These ones are like touts)
Bringing out their tongues when taking pictures.

How I wish ladies can be modest, but No, they prefer to look like scare crows.
And this is as a result of making celebrities role models.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Unattractive Thing A Woman Could Wear? by emmyboy162(m): 11:36am On May 03, 2020
Norphiee:

Ladies don't do the same? Or it only counts if a guy does it? undecided

BTW, I don't find Heavy makeup, Fixed eyelashes and Fixed nails attractive.
Re: What Is The Most Unattractive Thing A Woman Could Wear? by JastSiryin(m): 11:37am On May 03, 2020
kalufelix:
Those outrageous artificial eye lashes is a huge huge turn off... It gets you all the attention but in a rather b!+chful way.. I wonder who deceives this girls into thinking that shii is attractive... Babe those lashes are super uncool and enhances your ugliness..
I was waiting for someone to point this out. Fake eye lashes have their place(expecially for ceremonies), so i don't dislike them completely. But it just comes off as trashy when they rock it all the time. As much as i avoid using stereotypes, i can't help but notice the girls who wear them the most are "street girls". They've practically owned that look to be honest. I know it's a free world and all, but i just can't imagine any sesible girl rocking those, expecting not to be judged by it.

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Unattractive Thing A Woman Could Wear? by Fidelismaria: 11:40am On May 03, 2020

wig

any footwear that shows their feet e.g: slippers,slip on etc

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Unattractive Thing A Woman Could Wear? by Lightangel65: 11:47am On May 03, 2020
Nikepucci1:
1. Bull nose rings
2. Tattoos

Man's boxers
Re: What Is The Most Unattractive Thing A Woman Could Wear? by tolijascro(m): 11:56am On May 03, 2020
wrapper.....some small small girls dey even tie wrapper dey waka inside street in the morning.......tying of wrapper is the most unattractive thing to me...if girl tie wrapper for my house ehn angry grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Most Unattractive Thing A Woman Could Wear? by Chuky7(m): 11:58am On May 03, 2020
Nikepucci1:

I wish I knew the name cheesy,na jersey for naija girls........Any girl wey wear this and her yansh no shoot out ehn,na UNDERAGE she be grin

lol swears man...that's why I love it
Re: What Is The Most Unattractive Thing A Woman Could Wear? by Nikepucci1: 12:08pm On May 03, 2020
Girls who still wear this Pata Alhaja(Granny pants)

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Unattractive Thing A Woman Could Wear? by Greystone: 12:12pm On May 03, 2020
Victoreeah:
Nothing is wrong with sandals sad

I honestly don't know how those sandals are unattractive.

On the right feet, those sandals are so sexy.

For me it's those long fixed nails that look like an old rooster's claws...i hate them...

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Unattractive Thing A Woman Could Wear? by danielistics(m): 12:54pm On May 03, 2020
Football shorts.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Unattractive Thing A Woman Could Wear? by Nobody: 1:18pm On May 03, 2020
Wearing sleeveless. Also tattoos (except it is this lali northern girls wear which I find sexy).

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Unattractive Thing A Woman Could Wear? by bennyblings(m): 1:45pm On May 03, 2020
Excess make up....show me that natural smile and dem dimples you are beautiful without those paintings.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Unattractive Thing A Woman Could Wear? by Bruno3000(m): 2:11pm On May 03, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
fat women wearing clothes that are 3 sizes too small... thinking they are sexy because slimmer women are sexy when wearing it.
Every little thing lepa do
Orobo say she wan do... grin

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Unattractive Thing A Woman Could Wear? by davillian(m): 2:16pm On May 03, 2020
Anything that
Alagbo
Or oni breadi wears
And finally anything black undies

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Unattractive Thing A Woman Could Wear? by Futurejoy(f): 2:23pm On May 03, 2020
Nikepucci1:

Girls wearing black undies are always dirty,total turnoff....
Not all women.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Asked A Chick Out But She Won't Give Me An Answer / Can You Take A Role Of A Gay/lesbian With A Real Gay/lez In A Movie For N15m / As A Man What Attract You First When You See A Girl.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.